Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2020, 04:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Dutbreeze lifted her black and organe head, ears perking at the news of that. It sounded like fun! Especially good for a clan that had had so many hardships lately. The hunting tournaments would be a fun and engaging way to train the apprentices, and hunting benefitted the clan whether competitive of not.

"I think it will be fun! We really need something to raise spirits. Plus mentors can just monitor their apprentices hunting, that's a huge part of assessing an apprentice for becoming a warrior anyways." Her tortoiseshell fur prickled with excitement as she beamed a smile to the leader and deputy.

Last edited by Ever; February 5th, 2020 at 04:23 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 04:36 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar nodded at Duskfeather's addition, and listened closely to her answer a couple of the questions that were brought up. He knew there were probably going to be a few concerns from his clanmates, but he didn't see what was all that bad. Sure, there were a few cats nursing injuries still, but they didn't have to participate if they didn't want to. He'd never said this was a mandatory thing for anyone. "And be reminded, only those who are interested will participate. I'm not requiring anyone to do any of this, it is simply a chance to raise our spirits, and grow closer together. Because Thunderclan needs to become more intertwined as a clan, it will make us stronger in the long run." He met gazes with a couple of the cats who had posed concerns, hoping they understood. One, that they didn't have to participate, and two, this really was an aim to help Thunderclan. "Thunderclan is doing better than we'd expected to Firebug, and like I mentioned before, this isn't specifically something to satisfy boredom. That's just one of its perks." He gave a smile to the warrior, before his attention was directed towards Bluegorse as the tom asked another question. Now, here was a question that Flintstar actually appreciated. "Good question Bluegorse." The leader meowed, before turning his attention to the entire clan again. "Duskfeather and I have discussed and reviewed all the current apprentices in Thunderclan, and have come out with a list of apprentices who would be eligible to become warriors, given they do well in the hunting tournament and the hide and fight." He paused for a moment to allow the clan to process this. "I will not be announcing this list though, as I would like all of Thunderclan's apprentices to try their best in this tournament, and I encourage all of them to participate. Those who are eligible will earn their warrior status, and those who aren't will be one step closer to becoming a warrior. So, it will be good for every apprentice to participate." He glanced at Bluegorse once again, hoping he had satisfied the tom's questions. He gave a smile in Dusbreeze's direction, thankful for her excitement about these games. He hoped the clan could feed off of that excitement as well. Then Flintstar glanced across his clanmembers once more. "Are there any further questions? I'm open to answering any concerns you all may have about this. Duskfeather and I both want it to be a fun experience for the clan, so please, voice your thoughts. Questions, concerns, statements, anything."

[ @hxneysuckle @Fae @BILL. ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Well, that wasn't very reassuring despite Flintstar's attempts. Bluegorse was hoping he'd go into some details about what he'd been looking for in the apprentices, their participation around the Clan and how helpful they'd been with supporting the Clan to the best of their ability. Was ThunderClan lacking warriors? Sure, but this felt like a recipe for new warriors that lacked numerous life experiences and skills in favor of bolstering their ranks. It was.. not a good thought when they were allied with a Clan as strong as oak wood. It felt like ThunderClan wouldn't compare.

He hoped they put more thought into the apprentices training than just how long they'd been apprentices. A thorough evaluation of their skills would be ideal.. but he pushed his concerns aside for the moment. This was Flintstar! He knew what he was doing, even if it seemed these games weren't the most tasteful for the entirety of the population. Bluegorse might even attempt to participate in the hunting competition part, if his stomach injury would allow him. It seemed like it was healing fine, even if it was sore..

"Seems fine!" Was he fully convinced? Perhaps not, but he was willing to give it a shot. He was looking forward to watching the kits play, it felt like the camp was a burial grounds sometimes.

Well, for now Bluegorse decided it was time to take an early leave. Someone could fill him in on the remaining details later, but he figured it might be good to get a headstart on hunting for the Clan.. and he wanted to see how his injury would react to more strenuous activity.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 5th, 2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Sorrel's words made Flintstar's heart clench. Great Starclan, maybe he hadn't done the right thing. Flinstar wasn't like this, he didn't go and steal other cat's territory. But you're only trying to put your clan's best interests at heart. Flintstar flicked his ears in uncertainty. Is that what Passionstar would've done? Is that what any Thunderclan leader would've done? Flintstar felt like when it came to guidance from previous leaders, he was completely at a loss. "I... I'm sorry about your home. But even in the beginning of this, I have always been open to Thunderclan accepting rogues into their midst, as long as those rogues prove trustworthy." He knew it would probably never be worth her losing her home, but at least he could offer her a place of security within the clan. "You're welcome to become a Thunderclan cat, if you would like." He meowed, ears twitching with his own internal struggle.

Only moments later did Flintstar hear Scarface's cry as he ran into camp, and the leader's attention was immediately directed towards the commotion. Thinking quick, Flintstar turned to one of the patrol members who'd come back with him, who hadn't suffered many wounds. "Jaggedhawk, please show Sorrel a place to sleep for the night, we will get into the logistics of her joining tomorrow." He gave a quick apologetic look towards Sorrel, before he turned and bolted across the clearing. I probably look like an apathetic jerk doing something like that, but Scarface sounds very worried...

Flintstar soon reached where he saw Scarface crying over Honeypaw, and he felt like his throat fell into his stomach. "What happened Scarface?" He asked, his voice steady but feeble. Please, not this, something like this can't happen right now...

@hxneysuckle @FlameSta

---

Jaggedhawk stood from licking the couple scratches on his legs, padding over at Flintstar's call. He studied who he'd heard to be "Sorrel", giving her a small smile. "Don't mind Flintstar, being leader is kinda crazy for a cat like him." The silver tom meowed, before gesturing with his tail to Sorrel. "I suppose I will show you where you'd most likely sleep tonight though. Come with me."

@Kitty Mama

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; February 5th, 2020 at 05:27 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

The tabby tom didn't look at Flintstar, but in stead stared at Honeypaw's lifeless body " a fox killed her. My apprentice is dead! I was to slow.. Flintstar I-i'm sorry " he cried. Scarface pushed his muzzle deeper into Honeypaw's fur. @RedHead

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 5th, 2020 at 05:56 PM.
Old February 5th, 2020, 06:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @RedHead ]

She was smiling at him. Was that a good thing, and did she really mean it, or was she just taking pity on him? He offered a hesitant small grin back, though his paws shuffled uncertainly as she approached. "I'm doing alright, I guess," he answered, sitting down and letting his tail fall over his paws. But it was a lie, however small it was. He wasn't doing fine. He'd watched Flintstar die, and it had been his fault. If the leader hadn't let his guard down to yell at him, Flintstar might still have that life. And then Buckbranch had completely lost it. He'd been prepared to rip that other she-cat to shreds, and he wasn't even sure if the giant torbie and his opponent had known each other at all. They'd seized Victory Woods, as Flintstar was now calling it, but the cost had been terrible. This is exactly why I hate combat. Everything would have gone so much simpler if we had just tried to solve it peacefully.
"How- How are you?" She hadn't snapped at him yet, which was probably also a good thing, and she also looked like... like she actually cared about him? Was that a thing now? He relaxed a little, his smile becoming just a bit more real.

"Alright... you guess..." She repeated, eyes widening as she gave him a look that clearly said she didn't believe him. She knew that he probably was doing far less than alright, if her past interactions with him had led her to learn anything about him. Which they had. "I'm sorry but I don't believe that." She then paused for a moment, wanting to push the subject, but also not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "You don't have to tell me what's wrong though. Just know that I know you're not doing alright. Can't fool me that easily." She tried for a light joke with a flick of her tail, giving him a small smile.
As he asked about her though, Foxbound gave a very noncommittal shrug. "I could be doing better, but I also could be doing worse, so I suppose, like you, I'm alright." Now she was teasing him, a small smile creeping onto her maw as she peered at him through squinted orange eyes. But she didn't mind teasing the tom, maybe that would get him into lighter spirits.

Character Site
--
Old February 5th, 2020, 07:14 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @RedHead ]
He blinked at her, then sighed, shook his head. "Yeah, you're right. I couldn't possibly fool you if I wanted to." Which was one of the things he liked about her. She was attentive, and she was offering him a chance to talk. Which, again, made him uncomfortable. He realized he'd opened up to her before, but it made him feel weird afterward, like he had just dumped his problems on her and left her to deal with him.
But he could trust her, right? After all, she was the only cat he'd ever truly opened up to since his mentor's untimely death. "It's my fault Flintstar lost a life," he murmured. "I was fighting this she-cat, and he was up against this giant silver tom-cat. I was trying not to hurt the she-cat; they'd lived there before we came in, after all, and I thought it best that she get a fair chance to leave. Flintstar saw, and told me that I had to fight, and in doing so he... he dropped his guard. The silver cat bit his throat, and he..." His voice cracked, and he coughed before continuing. "I lost it. It was like something snapped. I totally freaked. She was retreating, but even though to she'd had nothing to do with it, I chased after her." He was shaking, he noticed, and closed his eyes. "I think I would have killed her if I'd caught up with her. I don't know what happened. It scared- it scares me to think about what I may have done." Buckbranch let out a shuddering breath, then looked back over at her, squinting. He couldn't tell if she was joking or not. "But... I'm glad you're doing ok. At least that makes one of us."
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:04 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @FlameSta @RuinsNight @RedHead ]

The Torbie blinked in surprise at Scarface's outburst, her lips twisting into a frown. She calmly focused on Honeypaw, taking a step towards the apprentice and lowering her ear to her chest. Nothing. No breathing, no movement. She didn't need to be a medicine cat to detect the death of a cat. Duskfeather solemnly raised her head and gave a nod to Scarface. "I am sorry for your loss. It is good that the fox has been taken care of, though with a saddening outcome. ThunderClan will hold grief over the loss of an apprentice." Duskfeather dipped her head toward the warrior politely, her tail twitching.
With Swifthare's reply to her former speaking, she shook her head. "It was reported that you did not partake in the marking of the border. You were there, yes, but you did not participate. Warriors and apprentices are assigned to patrols to work together to complete a duty, not to sit back and let others do the work. I am sorry, but I must take action against such choices. You will remain within camp until you have completed your task, Swifthare." Duskfeather offered a thin smile, her expression having fallen into that of sorrow for the fallen apprentice, though she remained calm and collected as she spoke to the warrior.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:16 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Flamepelt heard all the commotion and padded out of the warriors' den her gaze went straight to Honeypaw. The she-cat sprinted toward the four cats and sat next to Scarface pushing her head into his shoulder comfortingly " I will sit vigil with Scarface and Honeypaw " she mewed facing Flintstar and Duskfeather.
Old February 6th, 2020, 08:15 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @Pepperkins @Sharp moon @Blissie Bliss @Sneakyfox55 @Silhouettes @Ivyleaf @Hazelpelt @Kitty Mama @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Ever @Fuzzy @Timberpelt @Bluepetal ]
[ This is a reminder that all patrols are due on February 9 at 11:59 PM, which is in three days! Make sure to complete your patrols or you may face being yelled at by Duskfeather. ]

[ @RedHead @Fuzzy @Silhouettes ]
[ This is a reminder that the battle party patrol is due on February 8 at 11:59 PM, which is in two days! Make sure to complete your battle party or you may face being yelled at by Duskfeather. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread