Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2017, 05:36 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

(No problem!)
---
Risingmoon was surprised by the molly's statement, but he didn't show it. He wondered why, of all cats, the she-cat had enjoyed talking to him. He? Most cats loathed even having to converse a few seconds with him, because of how he tended to space out every once in a while. Although it had never seemed like a big deal to him, it seemed to be the largest nuisance to other cats. But... not to Stormstripe. And in a way, the tom was deeply grateful for that - someone who didn't judge him based on something he couldn't control. He smiled at Stormstripe. "Thank you. I'm glad I'm talking with you, too," he responded. It seemed strange to him, what he had said, but he could think of absolutely no other way to reply to such a statement. In all, it was kind of a first for him.
(Sorry for late response, just got back from my horse camp)

She didn't know why, but at hearing his response Stormstripe blushed. She shuffled her front paws, studying the ground. She hoped he meant it. She usually never cared about how other cats felt about her, but Risingmoon was different. She felt that he understood how it felt. "I'm glad you feel that way," she mewed in response, feeling her cheeks heat up a bit. Why? That she didn't know.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The fluffy white she cat entered the clearing, her eyes scanning it almost doubtfully as she settled down near the warrior's den. Earlier that morning she had hunted - and with no apprentice, there was no training to be done. Technically you could never do too much hunting, but Winterstorm would prefer to spend her time and energy thinking of a new prank to pull. That Somali she had met before, Foxthorn, was nowhere in sight - which made her more suspicious. She was going to have to think of something good to pull on him, and she would make sure that it was hilarious! Even he would be laughing at her utter genius by the time that she was done. And yes, Winterstorm thought that she was a genius. Especially since that cat was nowhere in sight - for the moment, she thought of herself as better. Her eyes flashed as she glanced towards the warrior's den, remembering their last meeting - it hadn't been the best, but she was convinced that she could do better. Putting bugs in nests? Please. The she cat was pretty sure she could make that look like kits' play. And besides, she was looking fowards to showing him up. Which she was absolutely sure that she could do. She could show him up. And then he would be hailing her as a queen - right? Absolutely.

@Random Melody

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:02 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(Sorry for late response, just got back from my horse camp)

She didn't know why, but at hearing his response Stormstripe blushed. She shuffled her front paws, studying the ground. She hoped he meant it. She usually never cared about how other cats felt about her, but Risingmoon was different. She felt that he understood how it felt. "I'm glad you feel that way," she mewed in response, feeling her cheeks heat up a bit. Why? That she didn't know.

(That sounds cool!)
--
Risingmoon smiled, not knowing how to respond to his response. Seeing the molly blanche at his words, he suddenly felt awkward, and shuffled his paws in the grass. When he realized the silence was making his focus wander, he suddenly felt afraid he'd get lost in his own world and miss something that Stormstripe said. Scrambling for a conversation topic, he desperately searched for something, anything he could talk about to keep himself intent on the conversing at hand. "So... how do you feel about the ShadowClan situation? Word got around they had to stay with RiverClan for a while. At least... that's what I heard." He hoped he didn't sound like a kit, still believing elder tales.
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The fluffy white she cat entered the clearing, her eyes scanning it almost doubtfully as she settled down near the warrior's den. Earlier that morning she had hunted - and with no apprentice, there was no training to be done. Technically you could never do too much hunting, but Winterstorm would prefer to spend her time and energy thinking of a new prank to pull. That Somali she had met before, Foxthorn, was nowhere in sight - which made her more suspicious. She was going to have to think of something good to pull on him, and she would make sure that it was hilarious! Even he would be laughing at her utter genius by the time that she was done. And yes, Winterstorm thought that she was a genius. Especially since that cat was nowhere in sight - for the moment, she thought of herself as better. Her eyes flashed as she glanced towards the warrior's den, remembering their last meeting - it hadn't been the best, but she was convinced that she could do better. Putting bugs in nests? Please. The she cat was pretty sure she could make that look like kits' play. And besides, she was looking fowards to showing him up. Which she was absolutely sure that she could do. She could show him up. And then he would be hailing her as a queen - right? Absolutely.

@Random Melody
Foxthorn padded silently through the clearing, pacing beside the warrior's den. His tail twitched faintly, ears pricked, eyes narrowed as he looked ahead for a few moments. Then he turned quickly on his paws, growling. Roarclaw thought he was something special. His dear older brother thought he could prank the prankster! Well, not today. Not now. Not ever. Now, it must be stupid, getting so riled up about some pranks. But, his brother had started this war, and Foxthorn was going to finish it. The Somali paused and looked up at the sky, then toward the entrance. Alright, Foxy, relax, He thought, lashing his fluffy tail and sitting back on his haunches. His latest prank was epic. He'd filled a few pieces of prey with mouse bile - Mostly bird, which, by the way, was Roarclaw's favorite - And he couldn't wait to see the horrified, disgusted faces of the other cats when they got a bite.

~~~O3O~~~

Mintkit slid out of the nursery, practically bouncing on her paws. Her tail whipped side to side, and her ice blue eyes flickered behind her for a split second to make sure she wasn't being followed. Then, the young blue-point Siamese continued to venture further into the clearing, smiling. The kit looked like - Well, a kit. Her serious time was spent in the nursery with her siblings. But out in the clearing, looking for her best friend, Mintkit was an entirely different cat. That same serene sense of calmness and kind-of authority, but much more playful in her ways. "Marshpaw," She murmured, her gaze flickering around for her friend, her paws working in the ground and her ears pricked. She was hoping to spend some more time with the Tom. Hopefully, he wasn't too busy?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 12th, 2017, 09:14 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blacktail didn't really kow the she-cat was studying him, nor would he really care, after all, she was his clanmate. Listening to her voice, he smiled. "Well, if you want, we could go now, I'm not really busy." He mewed, he was never really busy. "A surprise? Rarely had one of those." The tom added, licking her cheek.
JaggedSpot starts padding towards the Camp Entrance, then pauses, waiting for Blacktail to follow.

Now we gotta move to Thunder Clan territory. I will mention you there ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 12th, 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
JaggedSpot starts padding towards the Camp Entrance, then pauses, waiting for Blacktail to follow.

Now we gotta move to Thunder Clan territory. I will mention you there ))
Blacktail quickly followed the she-cat, a smile on his face.

((Alright!))
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:52 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong nodded. "I'll make sure I tell you.", she replied.
Stoneheart smiled and nodded. He was going to be a father! He was actually going to have kits of his own to raise, love and teach. "I'm just going to step out of here for a minute, I just need some fresh air."
He padded out of the nursery and took a deep breath of the fresh, cool air. A cold but enjoyable breeze came from his left. Today was a beautiful day for his kits to be born. Today would be the best day of his life. Other than the day that he and Crowsong became mates or the day that they met. Stoneheart turned his head to the sun and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh that made him grin. He took one look around camp, then went back to the nursery to be with Crowsong.

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; October 12th, 2017 at 10:53 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart smiled and nodded. He was going to be a father! He was actually going to have kits of his own to raise, love and teach. "I'm just going to step out of here for a minute, I just need some fresh air."
He padded out of the nursery and took a deep breath of the fresh, cool air. A cold but enjoyable breeze came from his left. Today was a beautiful day for his kits to be born. Today would be the best day of his life. Other than the day that he and Crowsong became mates or the day that they met. Stoneheart turned his head to the sun and closed his eyes. He let out a sigh that made him grin. He took one look around camp, then went back to the nursery to be with Crowsong.
Crowsong smiled, tired, as she rested her head on her paws, looking at Stoneheart as he went to get some fresh air. The kits would be here soon. I hope I don't die during the kitting, because, well, I mean... Some queens die while kitting, so...., the queen thought as Stoneheart came back into the nursery. She looked at him and sighed, smiling some more.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 13th, 2017, 04:32 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong smiled, tired, as she rested her head on her paws, looking at Stoneheart as he went to get some fresh air. The kits would be here soon. I hope I don't die during the kitting, because, well, I mean... Some queens die while kitting, so...., the queen thought as Stoneheart came back into the nursery. She looked at him and sighed, smiling some more.
Stoneheart smiled back at Crowsong and did a little jump. "All this waiting is killing me! Can't the kits just be born!" he exclaimed. Then he sat down again next to his mate and purred.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 13th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart smiled back at Crowsong and did a little jump. "All this waiting is killing me! Can't the kits just be born!" he exclaimed. Then he sat down again next to his mate and purred.
"Soon, Stoneheart. You're just going to have to wait a but longer.", Crowsong replied. She purred in amusement at her mate. Soon...

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread