Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2018, 06:55 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Stormfinder, A long furred molly with the colors of gray, white and shades of brown splashed upon her fur stepped out of the warrior den. Her soft pelt moved with the wind a bit as she looks up to the sky, her mixed colored eyes shined a bit in the sunlight. Her left eye was like the color of the forest green with shades of brown here and there while her left eye was as blue as water despite them being different it was easy to get lost in. She purrs a soft silky purr as she begins to walk out the the clearing. Her tail waved gracefully as she walks like a queen one might even say. Soon she reaches the fresh kill pile and began to pick the smallest thing so it would be out of the way from the others who most likely enjoy a bigger meal. She soon begins to find a warm spot under the bright beautiful sun and begins to sit down eating quietly to herself. She was a interesting molly one might say, she may seem elegant and graceful but she’s far from that. She’s head strong and does have a way with words. A flirty playful cat that happens to be a huge romantic yet many can’t get enough of her... but still she does have some flaws. A memory haunts her day and night and she can’t just forget it. When she came face to face with her first rouge as a apprentice, she fought a rouge that goes by the name Hades and That... scarred her for life. Why? Because her friend, one might say her first died in the most painful of ways in the claws of that tom and she was forced to watch it. To hear it. The pained screams and begs to save him.. but she was frozen. She couldn’t do anything.. and hades .. he just laughed and walked off as if it was a normal thing. But the scar over her light eye tell her otherwise. She quickly snaps out of her thoughts shaking her head quickly as she stands up. “ ... I need to forget..” she says in her elegant almost husky voice.
@Celestial

The crisp morning was clear, the lazy clouds retreated towards the highstone's just as the sun made an appearance over the forest setting the forest alight with orange and red. Palethunder was seated just outside the camp wall. He had awoken early due to a crow cawing angrily at something outside. He would have appreciated more sleep but it truly seemed there was little to no time for such things. With a yawn the Tom drew his tongue across his paw and began rubbing his ears and face, washing away last nights sleepiness with gentle strokes to his pale fur. Once fully groomed the Tom looked handsome in the lighting, his tall posture and slender body making him even more beautiful to look at. He was aware of others looking at him sometimes which made him wince, the Attenion was hard to handle sometimes. With a heavy sigh the feline stretched out his long legs and back before sitting himself down again, the dawn patrol would be sent out soon! Or perhaps he could catch someone to go hunt with. If he stayed in camp he would become irate witht the serene amount of laziness from other cats that weren't serving thunderclan to the best of their Abilties which would result in him yelling and screaming at them. Not a good idea. He gently lifted himself to his paws and began a slow trot towards the apprentices den, if anything an apprentice would willingly follow him out, and perhaps since all of his kin where- gone he would have loved a chance to mentor them just a little bit. He missed the pride he used to feel when watching his kits, watching them grow, than slowly the pain of relizing they where finally gone. Like everyone in his life. Gone. the large warrior made his way toward the den before ducking his head under the thicket. He peeked around and noticed how some of the nests where barren an empty. They were out with mentors or something, his eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting and he called out for someone. "Hey. Wake up sleepy heads" he whispered harshly. "Let's get a hop on the day shall we, feed the clan as a nice surprise perhaps?" he asked into the darkness. He than began to shuffle his paws with impatience. When nobody answered he retreated his skull. Typical.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 14th, 2018, 07:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

The crisp morning was clear, the lazy clouds retreated towards the highstone's just as the sun made an appearance over the forest setting the forest alight with orange and red. Palethunder was seated just outside the camp wall. He had awoken early due to a crow cawing angrily at something outside. He would have appreciated more sleep but it truly seemed there was little to no time for such things. With a yawn the Tom drew his tongue across his paw and began rubbing his ears and face, washing away last nights sleepiness with gentle strokes to his pale fur. Once fully groomed the Tom looked handsome in the lighting, his tall posture and slender body making him even more beautiful to look at. He was aware of others looking at him sometimes which made him wince, the Attenion was hard to handle sometimes. With a heavy sigh the feline stretched out his long legs and back before sitting himself down again, the dawn patrol would be sent out soon! Or perhaps he could catch someone to go hunt with. If he stayed in camp he would become irate witht the serene amount of laziness from other cats that weren't serving thunderclan to the best of their Abilties which would result in him yelling and screaming at them. Not a good idea. He gently lifted himself to his paws and began a slow trot towards the apprentices den, if anything an apprentice would willingly follow him out, and perhaps since all of his kin where- gone he would have loved a chance to mentor them just a little bit. He missed the pride he used to feel when watching his kits, watching them grow, than slowly the pain of relizing they where finally gone. Like everyone in his life. Gone. the large warrior made his way toward the den before ducking his head under the thicket. He peeked around and noticed how some of the nests where barren an empty. They were out with mentors or something, his eyes slowly adjusted to the lighting and he called out for someone. "Hey. Wake up sleepy heads" he whispered harshly. "Let's get a hop on the day shall we, feed the clan as a nice surprise perhaps?" he asked into the darkness. He than began to shuffle his paws with impatience. When nobody answered he retreated his skull. Typical.

She stands up, stretching a bit as she did. Soon she sees Palethunder trying to wake some some of the apprentices however she knew that nearly all of them have went out earlier for training and such. She purrs in amusement as she begins to walk up to the warrior, her long tail waved a bit elegantly as she steps up to the tall warrior, “ their all gone for the day my friend. You missed them.” She says playfully as she looks at the den than at him. “ if you really want someone to train with that bad why not me? “ she asks with a challenging smile. “ I am a warrior as well my friend. Unless you want to take me on some other challenge. I’m free today so don’t worry about me Suddenly leaving or something like that.” She says playfully as she looks at him with shining playful mixed eyes, her long pelt cleaned and smooth like the water in a moving river. She too often got looks here and there which at times did make her uncomfortable since it was like she was being judged at every step, every movement she was being Judged for what happened moons back, when she lost everything for the sake of becoming a warrior.. but as much as she tried to forget. As much as she tried to move on and fall in love again. The thought of that rouge haunts her, the thought that he could come back and do it again and again haunts her and just recently the nightmares were coming back worst than ever. But she knew she wasn’t alone in this horrible curse of memories. She hoped, hell she even begged that starclan can answer her, that they can help her feel that fast beating of her heart and the sweet, warm feeling of waking up next to someone that she knows won’t leave her and will always smile at her... but hope isn’t exactly on her side since that day. She looks at palethunder who she knew shared that curse, that burden of memories of a past pained and suffering tales that are constantly told by others. But for now she’ll ignore it, for now she will live and hopefully find something in the tom, something she forgotten. Something she grew to love once... the feeling of love. As sweet as it is painful... she wishes to feel it again. Just once... until she finds that rouge again. She purrs softly “ hi. Palethunder, so are we going to do this or what? I don’t mind being stared at but please do it a other time.” She teases. @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 15th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:18 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Owlstorm eyes widened when Snowpaw jumped on her. She looks at the tom for a second and suddenly growls loudly “ what are you thinking?!” She hisses as she pushes him off. “ ain’t no mouse or some rabbit looking to be tackled Snowpaw. I didn’t see you because I didn’t want to” She says coldly as she stands up and growls “ why must you pester me?”
Snowpaw frowned but realized she was joking, he chuckled. He rolled on the snow, his paws facing to the sky. "Aw, c'mon! I don't think, actually plus you love when I pester you." He seem clueless to her cone tone. It was kind of obvious that Owlstorm hated him. Yet he didn't see her facial expression. "So, how you been?" He asked casually. It wouldn't be surprising if she walked away from the tom. Snowpaw was annoying, it was normal. The question he was fairly curious about. After all, he haven't seen her in quite a while.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 14th, 2018 at 07:19 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:23 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw frowned but realized she was joking, he chuckled. He rolled on the snow, his paws facing to the sky. "Aw, c'mon! I don't think, actually plus you love when I pester you." He seem clueless to her cone tone. It was kind of obvious that Owlstorm hated him. Yet he didn't see her facial expression. "So, how you been?" He asked casually. It wouldn't be surprising if she walked away from the tom. Snowpaw was annoying, it was normal. The question he was fairly curious about. After all, he haven't seen her in quite a while.
Owlstorm rolls her eyes a bit as she simply sighs a bit “ .... I’m doing fine until you came. What do you want anyway other than to pester me like the kit you are.” This was rare for her to actually answer a question from Snowpaw and not leave suddenly like she usually does but for some reason she held a calm face a other rare thing since she’s usually hissing or glaring at the tom. Now she was just calm, why? Well the fast beating of her heart was not calming down at all! She was perhaps coming down with something because of that scare.
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Owlstorm rolls her eyes a bit as she simply sighs a bit “ .... I’m doing fine until you came. What do you want anyway other than to pester me like the kit you are.” This was rare for her to actually answer a question from Snowpaw and not leave suddenly like she usually does but for some reason she held a calm face a other rare thing since she’s usually hissing or glaring at the tom. Now she was just calm, why? Well the fast beating of her heart was not calming down at all! She was perhaps coming down with something because of that scare.
Snowpaw chuckled, "Very funny. Hey, I'm not a kit! I'm a apprentice. I was messing around, not pestering you." He said, turning on his side to see she was still here. She's still here? Wait, Snowpaw don't mess this up! Do.. a pick up line... ? Their was something the tom was horrible at rather then getting the hint, being flirty. He always loved how the tom could easily make a cat laugh because of a pick up line. Even if Caliapaw didn't believe in love, Snowpaw did. Snowpaw thought, then a idea popped in his head. "Stay here, please! Don't leave!" He was fretting she would, so quickly he scrambled off to the apprentice den. He shuddered as he headed to his nest, stepping over any lazy apprentices that were still sleeping. Snowpaw picked up, gently a blue jay's feather up. He had been keeping it for good luck but Owlstorm would fit it better.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 14th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:43 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Snowpaw chuckled, "Very funny. Hey, I'm not a kit! I'm a apprentice. I was messing around, not pestering you." He said, turning on his side to see she was still here. She's still here? Wait, Snowpaw don't mess this up! Do.. a pick up line... ? Their was something the tom was horrible at rather then getting the hint, being flirty. He always loved how the tom could easily make a cat laugh because of a pick up line. Even if Caliapaw didn't believe in love, Snowpaw did. Snowpaw thought, then a idea popped in his head. "Stay here, please! Don't leave!" He was fretting she would, so quickly he scrambled off to the apprentice den. He shuddered as he headed to his nest, stepping over any lazy apprentices that were still sleeping. Snowpaw picked up, gently a blue jay's feather up. He had been keeping it for good luck but Owlstorm would fit it better.
Owlstorm nods a bit when the tom suddenly told her to stay some part of her did wanted to just leave but her annoying heart told her otherwise. She sits down calmly waiting Patiently for whatever the tom had for her and honestly she was quite curious about what it may be. Maybe one of his jokes or something yet she can’t find herself leaving anytime soon. She licks her paw a bit cleaning it a bit as she looks up to see Snowpaw coming. She says nothing waiting what the tom has in store for her.
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Owlstorm nods a bit when the tom suddenly told her to stay some part of her did wanted to just leave but her annoying heart told her otherwise. She sits down calmly waiting Patiently for whatever the tom had for her and honestly she was quite curious about what it may be. Maybe one of his jokes or something yet she can’t find herself leaving anytime soon. She licks her paw a bit cleaning it a bit as she looks up to see Snowpaw coming. She says nothing waiting what the tom has in store for her.
Soon the tom emerged, the feather in his mouth. "I have it!" He chirped, happily. Paddling over the molly, he dropped it in the snow. "I got it last moon and didn't know what to do with it.. it kind of fits you and all.. so here!" His eyes glanced to see her reaction that he needed to see her please. He was peering at her without noticing it until he did. Shaking his head a little, as he lean back. Seeing she was still here was a sign of hope. Snowpaw haven't lost her interest. "I fought a giant bird! It was soooo big!" He exclaimed. "It almost got away but nope, I caught it!" Their was no doubt about it that he was fibbing just a bit.

pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:28 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Finchcall stretched as he laid in the sun. His tail swooshed behind him and ears twitched ever so slightly. Despite his apparent relaxed expression, the warrior was in actuality stressed over the looming war. He did not like where this was going. The grey tom cared for Snowstar, he understood the rivalry between his leader and Windclan's and was angered with the other clan because of what's happened, but still.... Finchcall looked up at the sky, wondering about the dangerous tensions between the two clans. Every time he went out onto the territory, the warrior partially expected some Windclanners to be trespassing and attack him. He wasn't afraid of a fight and would be able to hold his own, he just hated the thought for his clan-mates' safety as well whenever they left camp. Plus, now he had a young apprentice of his own who would be able to fight if they were attacked.

As his thoughts wondered to this point, they began to focus more on Weaselpaw. He hadn't spent too much time with his apprentice, but he was glad and proud to have one. If a battle did break out between Thunderclan and Windclan, he hoped that Weaselpaw did not have to fight in the battle. They did not have enough battle training and would be endangered in such a situation. Finchcall wished he could dedicate more time to training the apprentice, but he needed to make sure that the borders were secure and continued to fear that Windclan may try something, and he wanted to make sure Weaselpaw was away from that. They were his first apprentice and the son of his friend. Finchcall did not want anything to happen to them.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Soon the tom emerged, the feather in his mouth. "I have it!" He chirped, happily. Paddling over the molly, he dropped it in the snow. "I got it last moon and didn't know what to do with it.. it kind of fits you and all.. so here!" His eyes glanced to see her reaction that he needed to see her please. He was peering at her without noticing it until he did. Shaking his head a little, as he lean back. Seeing she was still here was a sign of hope. Snowpaw haven't lost her interest. "I fought a giant bird! It was soooo big!" He exclaimed. "It almost got away but nope, I caught it!" Their was no doubt about it that he was fibbing just a bit.
Her eyes widened a bit at the feather and soon she touches the feather a bit and suddenly and smoothly purrs a bit with a soft smile on her face “ how did you know I loved blue jays~” she says with a playful rare voice but soon it disappears when he started to talk big and showed off a bit. He almost had her now he lost her as she growls “ Blue jays are never big Snowpaw. “ she says rather coldly
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Her eyes widened a bit at the feather and soon she touches the feather a bit and suddenly and smoothly purrs a bit with a soft smile on her face “ how did you know I loved blue jays~” she says with a playful rare voice but soon it disappears when he started to talk big and showed off a bit. He almost had her now he lost her as she growls “ Blue jays are never big Snowpaw. “ she says rather coldly
Snowpaw blinked in surprise at her playful tone and her purr, he found it actually pretty.. cute? He pawed at his own nose, "I didn't?" He said. Then when her expression changed he guessed he lost her. He tilt his head, "Well your bigger than me, and pretty so it probably isn't big for you but is for me!" He defended himself, lifting his chin a little then realized he called her pretty. Snowpaw then felt embarrassed as he lowered his chin, fidgeting. Snowpaw wasn't that small compared to her, so it really didn't make a difference. For some reason he wanted to see that smile again. "How do I make you smile? It's hard!" He mumbled under his breath. He did try everything but when he didn't mean to, he did.

pronouns.cc
Closed Thread