Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 29th, 2018, 09:57 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(I can tell. Lol! Morningblue is kind of manipulative. See how he's trying to invalidate what she's feeling? he's smart and it's not always a good thing.)

Morningblue narrowed his eyes, staying perfectly still and calm as he replied. "The way you were fighting, you're lucky it was only a bite. Throwing yourself in front of a charging cat like that was reckless. You'd have scolded an apprentice for acting that way." He closed his eyes and took a breath, softening his voice all the more as he added. "There's nothing wrong with being out of practice, Jaystorm. You've been recuperating and tending to your kits the last couple of moons. I've been training in preparation for this war with Windclan. I'm not going to apologize for defending my clan and my kin."
BOOM. she's done.
<~>

Her eyes widening with disbelief, she shook her head wildly. "R-R-Recuperating? Out of practice?" Jaystorm spluttered, raising her head once more to look him in the eye. "The way I was fighting?" Standing up and snarling, barely even knowing what to say, the queen stormed off, infuriated. She knew his tricks. He was trying to shove the blame on her. It wasn't working. Jay knew that he wasn't going to apologize, and so what? What he'd done hurt. And it didn't matter that they were siblings. She wouldn't forgive him iuntil he apologized. And if an apprentice did what she did, she wouldn't scold them. She'd tell them how brave they were, and teach them how to do it better, by say, moving out of the way at the end.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 29th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
BOOM. she's done.
<~>

Her eyes widening with disbelief, she shook her head wildly. "R-R-Recuperating? Out of practice?" Jaystorm spluttered, raising her head once more to look him in the eye. "The way I was fighting?" Standing up and snarling, barely even knowing what to say, the queen stormed off, infuriated. She knew his tricks. He was trying to shove the blame on her. It wasn't working. Jay knew that he wasn't going to apologize, and so what? What he'd done hurt. And it didn't matter that they were siblings. She wouldn't forgive him iuntil he apologized. And if an apprentice did what she did, she wouldn't scold them. She'd tell them how brave they were, and teach them how to do it better, by say, moving out of the way at the end.

(He feels zero regret)
Morningblue watched her stammer and storm off, still as a grown oak on a windless day. When she was out of sight, he sighed. Bowing his head as if it were heavy with the weight of bearing her feelings. He hadn't said anything to her that wasn't true. She'd see that soon enough. He wouldn't need an apology either. It was understandable that felt upset now. She wasn't thinking clearly. She'd see that he'd done right by her. She was his sister. His only family. Well, not anymore, he supposed. Either way, she'd realize she was wrong soon enough. He stood and headed coolly toward the freshkill pile, opting to leave it. It looked just big enough for the queens and elders. Instead, he slunk into the warriors den, intending to hunt after a short rest.

Last edited by Charmer; January 29th, 2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old January 29th, 2018, 10:35 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(He feels zero regret)
Morningblue watched her stammer and storm off, still as a grown oak on a windless day. When she was out of sight, he sighed. Bowing his head as if it were heavy with the weight of bearing her feelings. He hadn't said anything to her that wasn't true. She'd see that soon enough. He wouldn't need an apology either. It was understandable that felt upset now. She wasn't thinking clearly. She'd see that he'd done right by her. She was his sister. His only family. Well, not anymore, he supposed. Either way, she'd realize she was wrong soon enough. He stood and headed coolly toward the freshkill pile, opting to leave it. It looked just big enough for the queens and elders. Instead, he slunk into the warriors den, intending to hunt after a short rest.
{ even I want to explode at this lol }

Peeking back inside the camp, Jaystorm sprinted for the nursery and curled up beside her kits, fully intent on staying away from her brother. How many times do I have to say it? I can take care of myself! She sighed, more than upset with her sibling, who she knew would never apologize to her no matter what. I bet he thinks I'm in the wrong here. That I'll be the one apologizing. Boy, is he wrong. Laying her tail over her nose neatly, Jaystorm tried to doze off, but sleep didn't come. She was too worked up for sleep. Rolling over to the other side, trying not to squish the kits, the feline layed her head on the mossy bracken with a sigh of discontent.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 30th, 2018, 03:41 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Ivypaw stepped out of the apprentices den, stretching her forepaws first then her hind legs. Her long fluffy tail curled tightly over her back as she stretched. She stood back up and sat down at the end of the den, looking for her mentor, Eagleflower. As she looked, she thought about her first real training session as an apprentice. She couldn't wait to be strong enough to fight for and protect her Clan! She tucked her chin and licked the fur on her chest to smooth herself out. "I hate that my fur is so fluffy! I'll look like a kit forever!" she thought as she tried to smooth her coat.

@Megan

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old January 30th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post
Ivypaw stepped out of the apprentices den, stretching her forepaws first then her hind legs. Her long fluffy tail curled tightly over her back as she stretched. She stood back up and sat down at the end of the den, looking for her mentor, Eagleflower. As she looked, she thought about her first real training session as an apprentice. She couldn't wait to be strong enough to fight for and protect her Clan! She tucked her chin and licked the fur on her chest to smooth herself out. "I hate that my fur is so fluffy! I'll look like a kit forever!" she thought as she tried to smooth her coat.

@Megan
Eagleflower shook her pelt out as she made her way out of the warriors den. The molly stretched the front half of her body from the sleep that still hung inside them. Eagleflower looked around the clearing, spotting her apprentice. She walked over to Ivypaw, limping a bit since the battle, but she knew that she would be able to train her apprentice still, because no injury will cause Eagleflower from doing her warrior duties.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 31st, 2018, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
@Lonestar23

Thrushwing poked his head into the den, strangely, he felt like he was intruding. It had been awhile since he visited the Medicine Cat's den, the short memories of him being here returned and they were pretty much the same as any other cat's visit he assumed. "Caliapaw?" He mewed, but wasn't as loud as he usually spoke. Thrush had just returned from war that happened just outside the den, and so did others. In that sense, he didn't want to disturb extremely injured cats just for his tiny scratches compared to others. The large tabby stepped inside, lowering his head to the ground. "If you're too busy, I can just come back another time." He suggested, not wanting to delay waiting, more important patients.

(I'm sorry it's so short)

After she was through putting the marigold on Chameleonvine, Caliapaw was about to head back to Doepaw - when another cat stepped inside. "Find somewhere to sit, I'll be with you in a minute." She mewed, her voice strained from trying to keep from stressing out. She already felt like she was struggling to keep up... right now she had three patients in the den, a young apprentice who she should probably have checked out as well, and there was no telling when she would have more cats coming in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
@2018 Okapi @Lonestar23

Bingo was quiet as his mentor and his medicine cat had a slight... Disagreement for two reasons. One, he was still slitted shocked and sore from the battle with Leafshadow, and two, he honestly didn't know who's side to take. If I take my mentor's side I'll be disrespecting the medicine cat, he thought. But then he remembered, if I take Caliapaw's side I don't know if Chameleonvine will hate me or not... he decided to agree with who he, himself honestly thought was right. Caliapaw. Bingo turned to his mentor, still in slight shock, and mewed,"Chameleonvine... I-I think Caliapaw's right... I mean... What if the wound gets t-too bad...? W-what would h-happen then...?" He looked at his mentor with sad eyes and then at his medicine cat. He didn't know what he'd do without Chameleonvine. Probably die from being fussed over by Peachrain. He vowed to himself that he would most definately not let Chameleonvine overwork herself,"i-I'm staying here, in the medicine den with you!" He declared to his mentor, but then looked questioningly at Caliapaw's as if asking her permission.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She wasn’t too pleased that Bingo was on her side,” Since we have no allies that are full medicine cats. I won’t trust you fully until Zerosight hauls his old paws out of his den to check on my wounds.” She muttered,” Yet I know your doing your best and I’m proud of you for that.” She meowed.
"She doesn't need to stay here. Unless she refuses to rest." Caliapaw mewed to Bingo, leaving Doepaw's side to return to put marigold on Chameleonvine's smaller cuts. The warrior would be fine - as long as she wasn't too stubborn. It was a good thing Rileyflower had left already, otherwise the den would have been much more crowded. "This is going to sting. Keep still." The she cat ordered, before picking up another marigold leaf. There wasn't much left... and there were way too many patients who would be coming in. What would Wheatfur do in this situation? She thought, chewing the marigold leaves and dripping them into the cuts. Her gaze kept flickering over to Doepaw, who was hopefully going to take the seeds she had given him - and would stay awake. Caliapaw really wished she had some help now. She wished it wasn't just her against what felt like the rest of the Clan. How many more cats were going to come in here before the day was over... and how many of them were going to be related to her?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 31st, 2018, 03:46 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Emberwing? That's a pretty name! It suits you, too, cause you're really pretty!" Even though Emberwing's outline was blurry, and it was hard to see her, what Brightkit could see certainly looked pretty, and a cat with a name like Emberwing was bound to be absolutely gorgeous! For her, pretty cats got pretty names, mean cats had mean-sounding names, and nice cats had nice sounding names. She had always thought her name suited her as well, although her Mother hadn't named her to fit her personality. Sometimes she wondered if her Mom had secretly known what she was going to be like, and named her accordingly, though that would be impossible.

"Oh no, I have friends to play with! They're just busy, you know, making other friends and stuff! Some of them are older so they've got training to do, or they have to hunt or something, but sometimes they'll come into the nursery and tell me stories when they aren't busy! Isn't that cool?" Brightkit asked, talking at top speed, her blue eye twinkling happily the whole time. Anytime she spoke of her friends, it made her quite a bit happier then she normally would be. With friends like them, she didn't feel like she would ever have true bullies again! Oh sure, sometimes there was the occasional mean cat who would make cruel remarks on her sight, or something else about her, but she brushed those aside as lonely remarks made by the cats who didn't really have friends.

So of course they needed to tease her, because that was the only way they knew how to ask her to be friends! It all made sense to the calico, but of course, lots of things made sense to her that just wouldn't to any other cat. "What about you? Don't you have friends to play with too? Or hunt or patrol with or whatever it is you do? Because if you don't, I will ABSOLUTELY be your friend! And if you do I'll STILL be your friend!" The she cat chirped happily, watching Emberwing with her good eye gleaming in a friendly manner. She had never been the best at holding back, and didn't seem to get the fact that she could scare someone off by acting the way that she did. After all, who could possibly be scared of someone who just wanted to be friends?
(Agh I am so sorry that this was delayed! Please forgive me!)

A bemused expression glittered across Emberwing's face, her eyes lighting up in joy at Brightkit's obvious excitement for, well, everything. The kit reminded her a bit of her younger self - full of life, excited at making a new friend, getting to know the rest of her Clanmates. Since she could remember, she'd had a burning ambition to become leader of the Clan at some point, and to do that she knew she would need to learn each cat by their individual name. To her, a leader was suppose to know the ins and outs of her Clan, so the second Emberwing became apprenticed, she made it a goal to mingle with each cat in the Clan, old and new. Looking down upon Brightkit, the warrior couldn't help by smile; it was like time traveling in a mirror to her.

"Well that is definitely cool! Perhaps soon you'll be joining them and have stories of your own to tell them?" she perked, twitching her ears and widening her eyes in excitement. She noticed how energetic the young she-kit was and knew it would come in handy during her future training. Despite her apparent difficulty with sigh, Emberwing had a feeling it would only encourage Brightkit to work harder to prove herself to her Clanmates. "ThunderClan territory is rich with history and new stories just waiting to be discovered," Emberwing continued, nodding as she spoke. "Maybe you'll be the first to tell a story of a new kind. The expeditions of Brightkit!"

A laugh shook Emberwing's shoulders as the russet-furred feline purred, whiskers twitching in amusement. At Brightkit's question about what she was currently doing, a small pang struck her. Right now, most of her warrior friends had an apprentice and were out training. It was something she longed to join them in, but she was a relatively new warrior, and was sure that Snowstar was just waiting until she was a bit older before assigning her an apprentice. "I was out earlier," she mewed, glancing towards the entrance of camp before looking back at the kitten, "but I'm staying in for a bit. Most of my friends are out with their apprentices training right now. I would love to be your friend though!" she purred, tail curling up as she smiled down at the young kit.

Last edited by Mauve; January 31st, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old January 31st, 2018, 06:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

After she was through putting the marigold on Chameleonvine, Caliapaw was about to head back to Doepaw - when another cat stepped inside. "Find somewhere to sit, I'll be with you in a minute." She mewed, her voice strained from trying to keep from stressing out. She already felt like she was struggling to keep up... right now she had three patients in the den, a young apprentice who she should probably have checked out as well, and there was no telling when she would have more cats coming in.

"She doesn't need to stay here. Unless she refuses to rest." Caliapaw mewed to Bingo, leaving Doepaw's side to return to put marigold on Chameleonvine's smaller cuts. The warrior would be fine - as long as she wasn't too stubborn. It was a good thing Rileyflower had left already, otherwise the den would have been much more crowded. "This is going to sting. Keep still." The she cat ordered, before picking up another marigold leaf. There wasn't much left... and there were way too many patients who would be coming in. What would Wheatfur do in this situation? She thought, chewing the marigold leaves and dripping them into the cuts. Her gaze kept flickering over to Doepaw, who was hopefully going to take the seeds she had given him - and would stay awake. Caliapaw really wished she had some help now. She wished it wasn't just her against what felt like the rest of the Clan. How many more cats were going to come in here before the day was over... and how many of them were going to be related to her?
Chameleonvine grunted,” I’ll stay in camp. I can’t guarentee I’ll rest, I’m young. I’ll probably end up doing apprentice duties or something to occupy myself and spend some energy.” She meowed, she flicked her tail,” You look like you need another pair of paws, maybe you could ask Zerosight for some spare paws.” She muttered.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 31st, 2018, 09:09 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Eagleflower shook her pelt out as she made her way out of the warriors den. The molly stretched the front half of her body from the sleep that still hung inside them. Eagleflower looked around the clearing, spotting her apprentice. She walked over to Ivypaw, limping a bit since the battle, but she knew that she would be able to train her apprentice still, because no injury will cause Eagleflower from doing her warrior duties.
Ivypaw's heart rate quickened as she saw her mentor, mentally trying to calm herself so she didn't look too eager. "Hi Eagleflower! I'm ready for training today! Could we start with battle training?" she asked eagerly, not hiding her excitement. Ivypaw couldn't wait to use her muscles so that they ripple under her pelt like the warriors' muscles did. She flexed her claws out and dug them into the ground in a poor attempt to hide her excitement.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 1st, 2018, 05:25 AM

My Mood: Doh

Leopardpaw trotted into the clearing, her short fur bristling slightly against the bite of the cold outside of the clearing. Oh how she longed to have long hair like her adopted sister whenever leaf-bare came around. The kept to the outskirts of the clearing, hoping no one would notice her returning from her little expedition out in Thunderclan's territory. She slunk past the few cats in the clearing and dropped her tiny shrew on the fresh-kill pile, turning her back on it as her stomach grumbled from hunger. Leopardpaw glanced around the clearing, spotting her sister meowing animatedly to her long-haired mentor. Leopardpaw wandered if her own mentor had recovered enough for them to train today. Though, Leopardpaw wouldn't mind much if Honeyflower hadn't, for once Leopardpaw felt unburdened by excess energy, and on a day like this, curling up in the apprentices den would keep her equally as warm as a training session.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Closed Thread