Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old February 28th, 2018, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seven Devils [ShadowClan Plot]

Currently forms are closed for Wrath and Pride so that we can get some applicants for the other sins.
Thank you!
Old March 1st, 2018, 10:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name: Sunstrike
Role: Vainglory
Appearance: nicely groomed golden fur and green eyes.
Personality: He believes he is the best cat in the clan, he is egoistic and is rather prideful, he always is busy impregnating she-cats in the clan as his only goal is to have a tom exactly like him, he has some kin in Riverclan due to during the flood impregnating a riverclanner. He also is rather sexist and believes she-cats don’t belong anywhere but the nursery. He is rude and self-involved and can get physical with she-cats he’s flirting with.
Roleplay Example: Sunstrike stalked into the clearing glaring at the she-cats who were carrying prey snarling at a happy she-cat,” Go to the nursery. Only Toms should be hunting!” He hissed angrily as she snarled back at him and slashed at his face,” You’re not going to Starclan being a lesbian you know, get back to the nursery, understand me?” He spat as she again slashed back he hissed and reared up,” I am mates with nearly every she-cat in the clan, you must be my mate I don’t care if you don’t want to, I’m the boss of you understand?” He couldn’t believe his ears that this she-cat disliked him for his beliefs. He gave a growl and unsheathed his claws only to see Halfgaze storming over,” Nothing Halfgaze.” He muttered storming off angrily.
Other: If accepted, I will find a cat he can impregnate before he is exiled because then the dream son will happen without him.
Mention: @Incandescence

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:14 PM

Please remember that we need applications for the "traitors" as well. Thank you!
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:55 PM

Much needed bump!
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:53 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Brokencreek
-=-
-=-
-=-
Role: Traitor
-=-
Appearance: A black tabby with even darker stripes and a small light patch under his chin and light yellow eyes. He is unnaturally scrawny, enough for his ribs to show. His tail is broken at a strange angle from an accident on the Thunderpath when he was young, leaving him with no feeling in his tail.
-=-
Personality: Cynical and pessimistic. The accident with his tail left him paranoid and jumpy, but even before that, he was known to snap at other cats with no warning. Though he does feel bad about his sudden outbursts eventually, he never apologizes for fear of being seen as weak. To his sister, however, he's protective and would do anything for her.
-=-
Roleplay Example:
Brokencreek bent over the frog he was nibbling at, his eyes darting around the camp. Keep calm, he ordered himself. You'll look suspicious. Wih a conscious effort, he pulled his gaze to the frog in front of him and took another small bite.

The camp entrance rustled as two cats walked through, and Brokencreek stiffened. Goldenstar and Halfgaze walked into the camp, deep in conversation. Don't stare! he thought, but he couldn't make himself tear his gaze away.

The more he thought about it, the more the plot seemed like a bad idea. What if we fail? Brokencreek would be exiled, maybe even killed. And what about Bunnykit? What would she think when her loving brother turned into a murderer? How can I let myself live knowing I've hurt her? Brokencreek shoved away the frog he'd been eating, no longer hungry. This was a horrible idea.
-=-
Other: Brokencreek only joins the plot to prove himself to the other cats. The accident with his tail scarred him more than he'd like to show, and he feels the need to prove that he isn't useless because of it.
-=-
Mention: @Rubinaito
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; March 11th, 2018 at 07:55 AM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Name: Nightshadow
Role: Traitor 1 or 2
Appearance: She is a fluffy black molly with bright yellow eyes. She is fairly large for her age, and is bulky with muscle from fighting.
Personality: Nightshadow is a snarky cat who enjoys making others angry. She likes to make others feel helpless and finds it amusing when they get angry at her. While she is rude, she is not typically cold or aloof. He main desire is to feel like she's powerful and she can manipulate people. Even though she has such a sour personality, she is very loyal to cats who gain her respect. Once she is loyal to someone or something, there is no way she will go against that. She also stands up for what she believes in, though maybe not in the nicest way. She likes to be right, so going over to someone else's side would be painful to her. Though she is unkind, sadistic, and snarky, she is loyal and stands up for what she believes to be right (though it may stem from her desire to be right).
Roleplay Example: ~Link~
Other: Pretty sure you said we could apply for more than one role, right?

Last edited by Liekki; March 15th, 2018 at 08:21 PM.
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Name: [URL="https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/main-clans/shadowclan/nightshadow?authuser=0"]Nightshadow
[/URL]Age: 20
Role: Traitor 1 or 2
Appearance: She is a fluffy black molly with bright yellow eyes. She is fairly large for her age, and is bulky with muscle from fighting.
Personality: Nightshadow is a snarky cat who enjoys making others angry. She likes to make others feel helpless and finds it amusing when they get angry at her. While she is rude, she is not typically cold or aloof. He main desire is to feel like she's powerful and she can manipulate people. Even though she has such a sour personality, she is very loyal to cats who gain her respect. Once she is loyal to someone or something, there is no way she will go against that. She also stands up for what she believes in, though maybe not in the nicest way. She likes to be right, so going over to someone else's side would be painful to her. Though she is unkind, sadistic, and snarky, she is loyal and stands up for what she believes to be right (though it may stem from her desire to be right).
Roleplay Example: ~Link~
Other: Pretty sure you said we could apply for more than one role, right?
Yep yep!
Old March 15th, 2018, 07:23 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Name/Link: Chestnutflame
Other: I have the basic forum filled out on my character site. I didn't see any link option so I just did it like this. I hope that's okay, sorry for any confusion!

Last edited by Panda; March 17th, 2018 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Sorry if the mention notified you alot, I wasn't sure if it was working >_<
Old March 16th, 2018, 09:16 AM

Bump!
One day left before applications are closed down!
Old March 16th, 2018, 08:33 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Hmm... thought I had entered Rowantinder. Time to do it again! X(

Name: Rowantinder
Role: Gluttony since no one seems to fill it.
Appearance: A chubby (not really, just fluffy) white shecat with a berry pink nose, her name Rowan comes from her one brown eye and tinder for her fiery attitude and flaming eyes of amber and orange. Her short, stubby tail is fluffy, and her ears are a bit bent over. She is called cute sometimes, but she despises those who say so.
Personality: Rowantinder is a very greedy and indulgent shecat, with no care for others needs or wants. Her least favorite warrior code is feeding the elders and kits first, a rule which she is known to break often. This shecat mumbles a lot, and is stubborn and clumsy. Her heavyset paws scare off prey, and she pretends to be a bad fighter, although her strength and fierce attitude show out then. Stubborn and witty, this chubby shecat may just be dead weight to the eye, but her values and attributes are as follows: Sneaky, strong, witty, stubborn, and her ability to lie easily. Rarely taken on patrols, she can’t wait to be an elder, as she just lays around camp like a fat slug. And if you try to put her down, she will cuff you over the ears and verbally destroy you.
Roleplay Example: Rowantinder rolled over angrily at the white shecat staring at her. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?” She said loudly. “No, I’m NOT GOING ON PATROL. Ya didn’t hear me? Go shove mousebile up your ears and maybe then it might improve your hearing!” She snapped, although she knew it made no sense. Snowfire looked at her angrily, then stormed off towards the deputy. Rowantinder smirked happily. Of course, that scared rabbit instead of sticking up for herself went and whined to Halfgaze. Duh. That nasty brat from a high ranking family was raised stuck up and sour. She had a family, and friends. Rowantinder did not. But who cared? It seems like the best cats were hated, and the nastiest cats were loved. She sneezed when the white shecat stepped closer after chatting with her little mini Leader. “You have to go on patrol.” She hissed. “Do I?” Rowantinder asked innocently. “Go mind your own business.” She rolled over again in the sun, purring as she heard the shecat huff away again.
Other: I would prefer my Wishtail to be chosen, but Rowantinder is also a good cat, so yeah. I’m really excited for this plot!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!