Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old February 25th, 2024, 11:53 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: dusklion love finder

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:44 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

I have Doedapple! She is 29 moons old, the sister of Cocoonwillow and Birchbranch in RiverClan. She is certainly beautiful, and though still without a set personality I had been thinking of making her kind and motherly, also more reserved at first glance. Yet as you get to know her more you'd find her sassy and seasoned. She'd laugh a lot and be very funny, but emotional and moody as well. It takes little for her to have sudden mood swings due to several smallest things ever. She is a bit easily stressed and would certainly appreciate company!
Old February 28th, 2024, 08:28 AM
as long as i breathe

so many placeholders small bump! i'll be picking a couple cats here by the end of this week to sort of run a chemistry test with!

Old February 28th, 2024, 09:21 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Hi! Meet Fallenpeak!

Fallenpeak has a rougher exterior, covering up her sensitive nature with sarcasm and her sharp sense of humor. Even though she can be a bit fierce, she is actually very easily flustered, often leading to her taking a strong interest in the ground. Under her mask of harsh words she is empathetic and caring (however much she may deny it), and if some cat she loves were to do something stupid, she would probably go on this long rant ending in her beating them up for it.

Fallenpeak is a fluffy rosy brown and white tortoiseshell she-cat with yellowish amber eyes and a soft face. She doesn't much like her face, she insists it makes her seem like she's still a kit or something like that (her complaints about it are often different every time).

As for her dynamic with Dusklion, she would probably get very embarrassed when she would flirt with her, probably shooting her down with a 'shut up' or some insult. Fallenpeak would probably be almost instantly aware of her feelings for Dusklion, but wouldn't know how to express her affection for her. She would look out for her though and care deeply if she got herself in trouble (then beat her up for it), showing at least a little bit of care that way. Fallenpeak might be a bit apprehensive to open up at first, but eventually she might show a bit of her sensitive side to Dusklion, showing more vulnerability then she's ever shown to others. She would also be very protective of her, warding off anything that might pose a threat to her (probably with one of her icy glares).

Maybe there could be a bit of drama where one of them believes the other likes another cat, the one who thinks that sorta avoiding her (you know 'I must let them go for their own good, no matter how much it hurts!'), hurting the other's feelings & leading them to believe that they don't like them anymore. Then maybe the cat who is being avoided eventually confronts the other, rambling on about how much that hurts and how scared they are to lose them (something along those lines), letting a confession slip out in the midst of it?

Fallenpeak is bi btw! :3

So, I've submitted her to the allegiances, but she's not yet accepted! If she's accepted, then I'll let you know once she's officially a Rc member!! ^^

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 6th, 2024 at 10:19 AM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 09:23 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Placeholder?

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 18th, 2024, 05:22 PM
as long as i breathe

finally getting around to going through and accepting a couple i think would work well!

+ if i quotes you here and you're no longer interested, that's perfectly alright! just let me know

[ this is still open by the way! i won't be closing it until i find a suitable character that meshes well! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

“Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to feel alive

Hello! I would like to offer Mistypaw! (soon to be Mistyshard ) I think we've roleplayed them once before during Misty's assesment, and then once on the fox patrol - both times, I thought they clicked pretty well. While Misty doesn't scoff at the idea of love she is also quite hesitant, especially after the disappearance of her past love. I could imagine them having a few interactions and then suddenly being like "oh... i think it's a bit more than friendship we've developed here"? Also, I think Dusk's flirtatiousness would work really well and could possibly help Misty do the first step towards them being actual mates if that ends up happening!

I had a possible plot idea for Misty that I've been planning for a while now, so I'll just put it here.

Basically: I’ve been wanting an (adoptive) child for Mistypaw since quite a while now. At first I debated her just adopting a random kit but then I decided to have a plot surrounding this, because free trauma and some character development that ties them together… why not?
The plot would be:
Mistypaw (Mistyshard at this point) Is heading into the territory, perhaps with another warrior accompanying her. While she’s hunting close to the outskirts, she hears some screams that are pretty far away. Against her better judgment she heads over and checks on the situation in case it’s a threat to RiverClan. There’s a rogue fighting two younger cats. Well, rather than fighting them, just attacking them as they’re pretty defenseless and have no idea what they’re doing. One of the kits gets really roughed up while the other one has some wounds but isn’t as injured. Mistypaw steps in to fight and kill the rogue, since the kits are pretty defenseless and she wants to help them. She gets wounded and has to discover some nearby herbs to heal herself and the kits. She’ll have some herbal knowledge at this point so she should be fine with healing the overall wounds. If there’s a warrior accompanying her she’d probably ask them to bring her the herbs and help her or something. In the end, Misty brings the kits back to RiverClan camp with her and the warrior possibly.

I could imagine this being a bonding opportunity for Dusk and Misty if Dusk is the warrior accompanying her Maybe Misty saves Dusk or the other way around and they really become fond of eachother? I feel like them having adoptive kits would be really fun hehe.

Anyways, that's it! Very excited to see who ends up getting picked, Dusklion is an amazing character and I hope you find the perfect love for him

you know i already love mists and dusk, definitely open to doing some trials to see how they mesh together romantically, since they already have a foundation of friendship! figure we can use their current territory and floodstone interactions as a base??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Going to throw Cinderflare at you! She hasn't been submitted yet, but if she is accepted for this she'll definitely be submitted asap. I'm fairly certain you're still familiar with her, but here's a rundown on her character!

Prior to "the incident", Cinderflare is a highly curious, inquisitive, intelligent cat who has a passion for learning. She finds most mundane tasks around the Clan, such as hunting and border patrolling, rather boring; instead, she spends as much of her time possible exploring the world around her and trying to answer her laundry list of questions and curiosities.

In particular, she has a fascination with medicine; she thinks the idea of being a medicine cat sounds incredibly boring, but nonetheless she has a deep interest in herbs. Particularly, challenging or unusual situations intrigue her. It's this intrigue that draws her out into the outskirts one day, curious about an outsider with a mysterious illness.

She joins a trio of cats to journey to this ill cat, but before they reach their destination tragedy occurs. Cinderflare's paw becomes trapped in a hunter's trap; with much effort, the cats with her are eventually able to free her, but her hind paw is mangled in the process. The outsiders tell her of a special Twoleg who can remove cats' legs, and encourage her to go to one; she stubbornly refuses, and returns to RiverClan. This incident will probably occur quite quickly after she debuts.

The whole ordeal, combined with the frequent physical pain she's now in, turns Cinderflare toward the bitter side. She isolates herself from pretty much anyone, completely at a loss for how to move forward and adapt. She grows a hatred for vulnerability, which certainly doesn't help improve her social isolation any.

Instead, her focus shifts completely to medicine. Her curiosity about experimental medicine and unusual cases intensifies, turning almost into an obsession. For her, this is the only purpose in life she can find; it's the only thing keeping her tethered to reality. Meanwhile, she spends her days trying to re-learn how to walk, hunt, and fight with this new impairment.

Over time, a few things will happen to her that will cause her to start to warm to others again, slowly accepting the way that she's become and that it is possible for her to find happiness again despite the struggles she's faced. This process will be over the long-term.

Aside from what I've already said, Cinderflare has a deep sarcasm and has no problem insulting cats who she perceives as dumb, self-centered, or otherwise annoying. She'll never take it too far, but having a filter isn't really a concept she cares about- especially after her injury. She can be brash, snappy, intense, and a workaholic. On the positive end, she's got a soft and squishy side, buried deep beneath layers of bitterness and a dislike of vulnerability; this side is something that only a cat who's extremely close to her (such as a future mate) would see. She does genuinely care about the cats who she helps, and it affects her deeply when she isn't able to save/help someone.

I think her and Dusk would have a fiery, intense dynamic; they're both intense about their work, strong in their opinions, and lacking in the filter department at times. They can both be impulsive and spirited. Cinder differs from Dusk in her desire to be isolated and her lack of desire for any position of significance in her Clan, primarily. I could see them having some tumultuous moments for sure, perhaps some heated disagreements, but also a passionate and intense love that they know they can't find with anyone else. This would definitely need to be a slowburn, as Cinder will not let anyone close to her heart without a lot of time and effort. Cinder would wholeheartedly deny any feelings for Dusk until they got too big to ignore or some major event happened to push her feelings out.

I've wanted to use this character for over a year now; she's one of my favorite character concepts. I don't see myself wanting to drop her or anything over the foreseeable future, so there's no concerns over this dying out on my end if we were to go for it! Since she hasn't been debuted, her age is totally flexible. If you wind up choosing her, my thought is that her and Dusk could begin to know each other + bond after Cinder's accident; perhaps Dusk could be the one to assist Cinder with learning how to adapt to having a mangled paw.

i do remember cinderflare! i'd be interested to seeing how they mesh together, especially considering dusk received a shoulder injury during the battle that's taking awhile to heal - not the same as a mangled paw but at least dusk and cinder could connect on injuries slowing them down a bit! would you like to post a starter for them or should i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
I have Doedapple! She is 29 moons old, the sister of Cocoonwillow and Birchbranch in RiverClan. She is certainly beautiful, and though still without a set personality I had been thinking of making her kind and motherly, also more reserved at first glance. Yet as you get to know her more you'd find her sassy and seasoned. She'd laugh a lot and be very funny, but emotional and moody as well. It takes little for her to have sudden mood swings due to several smallest things ever. She is a bit easily stressed and would certainly appreciate company!

ngl i am very curious to see the dynamic between these two if you're open to it! esp since doe is birch's sister, and if that would have any affect on their relationship as it grows! dusk would likely not be the biggest fan of doe, but as long as doe proves herself as a capable warrior, that'll fade! would you like to post a starter for them or should i?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Hi! Meet Fallenpeak!

Fallenpeak has a rougher exterior, covering up her sensitive nature with sarcasm and her sharp sense of humor. Even though she can be a bit fierce, she is actually very easily flustered, often leading to her taking a strong interest in the ground. Under her mask of harsh words she is empathetic and caring (however much she may deny it), and if some cat she loves where to do something stupid, she would probably go on this long rant ending in her beating them up for it.

Fallenpeak is a fluffy rosy brown and white tortoiseshell she-cat with yellowish amber eyes and a soft face. She doesn't much like her face, she insists it makes her seem like she's still a kit or something like that (her complaints about it are often different every time).

As for her dynamic with Dusklion, she would probably get very embarrassed when she would flirt with her, probably shooting her down with a 'shut up' or some insult. Fallenpeak would probably be almost instantly aware of her feelings for Dusklion, but wouldn't know how to express her affection for her. She would look out for her though and care deeply if she got herself in trouble (then beat her up for it), showing at least a little bit of care that way. Fallenpeak might be a bit apprehensive to open up at first, but eventually she might show a bit of her sensitive side to Dusklion, showing more vulnerability then she's ever shown to others. She would also be very protective of her, warding off anything that might pose a threat to her (probably with one of her icy glares).

Maybe there could be a bit of drama where one of them believes the other likes another cat, the one who thinks that sorta avoiding her (you know 'I must let them go for their own good, no matter how much it hurts!'), hurting the other's feelings & leading them to believe that they don't like them anymore. Then maybe the cat who is being avoided eventually confronts the other, rambling on about how much that hurts and how scared they are to lose them (something along those lines), letting a confession slip out in the midst of it?

Fallenpeak is bi btw! :3

So, I've submitted her to the allegiances, but she's not yet accepted! If she's accepted, then I'll let you know once she's officially a Rc member!! ^^

aaaa i love the name fallenpeak! she's sort of similar to dusk in a way where they both keep their emotions underneath tightly constructed masks! i'd be interested to do a sort of test roleplay between them to see how they mesh together! do you want to get a starter up for them, or should i?

Old March 18th, 2024, 05:24 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Roleplayer Info

so uhm you know me im leopard. uhm. im an active roleplayer- uhm i have school from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM in EST. im currently in a play meaning some replies end up slow but yeah.

Basic Information

name; Turtleblossom
gender; female , she/her
orientation; lesbian
appearance; tortishell-like marbled tabby. brown & tan-orange. green eyes. white paws. somewhat longhaired.
personality; fast-paced yet patient and silly she. likes to watch things play out. protective. snappy. can have sudden mood swings. charming?
song; Shake It Off
voice; taylor swift-ish
other; uhmm idk?

Love Life

she hasn't had any lovers yet except for a few crushes.

Plot

maybe she stumbles upon an angry dusklion and calms her down and maybe tries to charm her?????? idrk

by the way here's her ref sheet thing just if you wanna see https://refsheet.net/leopard/turtleblossom

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 4th, 2024 at 02:10 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:42 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

@talle

I'm glad to hear that you like her! I think they could be an interesting dynamic, do you mind posting the starter though? (I've been a bit busy lately ^^)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; March 19th, 2024 at 07:43 AM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 11:21 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

BIG PLACEHOLDER

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 19th, 2024, 11:26 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

sounds good!! @talle

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den