Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 03:56 PM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:52 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:45 PM
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:45 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:38 PM

Old April 8th, 2024, 01:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Cool [finder] dreamwalker buddies

hey so !!! i'm kinda stumped that lostspark barely has any (alive, not dead or missing or gone) friends. so to fix that em, safe to say i want to start small, get lostspark a dreamwalker friend. she has the purrk, maybe their dreamscape meeting is accidental or whatnot - but in the end!!, just looking for someone to consistently roleplay her with.

Info on her;
- 24 Moons
- afab . she/her
- ShadowClan's Medicine Cat
- Toyhouse Page
- Character Site Page (This has not been updated for a while now)
- Gist of her personality

criteria is the cat should be someone around her age. no littles, no older kitties. i want a friend for her aside from all the kits she has and the older cats she respects. I was leaning towards an outsider for this, because perhaps eventually Lark can convince them to join ShadowClan, but any Clan (outside ShadowClan) is fine!! If they're from another Clan, better if Lark doesn't originally know this at the start, because she'd probably not friend them. Mayhaps your character is introverted and despises gatherings, and hence, Lark would never have been the wiser. Pre-existing characters work just as fine as characters made for this ^^

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 8th, 2024 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: [finder] dreamwalker buddies

Meet your new best friend! Caspian!
WIP!!!

Basics!
Name: Caspian
Other names: Captain, Cap
Potential clan names for the future:

Appearance: Caspian is a cream colored Norwegian Forest/Bengal mix with medium length fur. He has a few spots of light ginger and grey scattered around his body.

Personality: Caspian is a determined and confident cat, easy going and overall isn't scared to speak his mind or hold his tongue. Not that he ever really learned how to, he has spent most of his life being the only cat he knows so he isn't the best at socializing or understanding social norms quite as well as other cats. He would get better after spending some time with Lostspark but overall wouldn't have much of a filter. While he is not anti-social he doesn't know how to socialize well because of previously mentioned faults. He is incredibly loyal to those who he cares about and isn't quick to forget what a cat does for him, be it positive or negative.

Positives - Confident, brave, loyal
Neutrals - Curious, extroversion, calm
Negatives - Blunt, reckless, naive

Basics

Current Name: Caspian
Other Names, if any: Captain, Cap
Age (in moons): 22
Sexual Orientation: Undecided
Creation Date: April 8, 2024

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: Oustider/loner
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: Kittypet
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): I don't remember him in the slightest. I can remember blurred faces and sometimes certain scents bring on scenes that I cannot make out through memory haze but that's it. It's been awhile, I'm surprised that I remember anything at all.
Mother (s): Same. I can't remember her. Memories are hazy, it's been some time.
Sibling(s): I can remember how many I had, 3 brothers and 3 sisters, even down the middle if it weren't for me. I remember being teased for being the smallest of our bunch but I can't even remember the teases or their faces so I wouldn't really be able to pick them out of a crowd.
Offspring: N/A

Best Friend(s):
Lostspark: I really like her! She's my best friend! Well...actually, kind of my only friend right now. Life on the sea gets lonely when you are the only cat in the crew and when we stop I am never allowed to get off and see anything up close. She talks about land life a lot and sometimes I find myself dreaming of being in this clan and living life on land like she does. I don't know. Anyways, I like hearing her talk and I like being able to talk to her!
Friend(s):
N/A
Neutral:
N/A
Acquaintance(s):
N/A
Enemies:
N/A

Crush:
N/A
Significant Other:
N/A

Personality

Overview: Caspian is a determined and confident cat, easy going and overall isn't scared to speak his mind or hold his tongue. Not that he ever really learned how to, he has spent most of his life being the only cat he knows so he isn't the best at socializing or understanding social norms quite as well as other cats. He would get better after spending some time with Lostspark but overall wouldn't have much of a filter. While he is not anti-social he doesn't know how to socialize well because of previously mentioned faults. He is incredibly loyal to those who he cares about and isn't quick to forget what a cat does for him be it positive or negative.
Traits: Positives - Confident, brave, loyal
Neutrals - Curious, extroversion, calm
Negatives - Blunt, reckless, naive

Mental Age: 18 moons
Psychiatric Complications: Chronic/seasonal depression, separation anxiety, ??
Phobias: Being alone forever

Sociability: 9/10
Outlook: 8/10
Responsibility: 10/10
Cleanliness: 6/10
Generosity: 9/10
Manners: 5/10
Bravery: 8/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: I would say a mix but leaning towards emotional

Favorite Season: Green life
Favorite Food(s): Mice
Favorite Word: Captain
Favorite Sound: The ship rocking in the water

Greatest Hope: To one day have family and friends
Greatest Strength: His willingness and bravery
Greatest Weakness: His naive nature
Worst Nightmare: Drowning
Deepest Darkest Secret:
Most Treasured Memory: His time at the twoleg home

Quirk(s):
Theme Song(s):
Abandon Ship - Fin
Any Splatoon song tbh

Background

Place of Birth: Twoleg den
Date of Birth: April 8, 2022
Former rank(s): None
Beliefs: To be added

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Cream, light ginger, grey
Fur Texture: silky
Fur Length: medium
Markings: swirls and spotting
Eye Color: blue

Body Type/Structure: Muscular, lean for a norwegian forest cat; Wide ears; round eyes
Height: 16 inches ish
Weight: About 10 pounds
Voice: TBD
Gait: peppy? Like a bounce to his step
Scent: sea salt

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination: 7/10
Reflexes: 7/10
Strength: 5/10

Now then! Let's get right into all the details about this sea-faring kitty, shall we?

Overview!
More details of parts in VAs and if you have questions just ask!
Caspian's story starts out simple. He is born to two parents who care and love him dearly alongside his littermates of 3 brothers and 3 sisters. Truly, the only thing that he could think of as 'bad' when it came to his early kithood was always being teased for being the runt of the litter which wasn't that bad especially when he was one of the quickest of the litter. Though this part of his story was short lived as in only a moon later, before he could really keep true memories of his first family he was chosen by a twoleg boy. The boy was kind to him, named his Caspian, but yet again it seemed that the chapters in his story are quick and it was onto the next one.

The twoleg boy had been especially excited one day, taking time to clean Caspian's dirty fur and having the older twoleg woman tie a new pretty ribbon aorund his neck. Caspian was confused, what was the occasion for such things? He was answered when a new twoleg, a man came into the quiet little home that night. Caspian had been placed into a hat that the boy would wear, always causing him to stop playing chase with the feline when the too big thing would fall into his eyes. When he finally met this twoleg man it was face to face, Caspian sitting in the hat as the twoleg boy held it out to the man. Who smiled wide as he gently took Caspian into his hands. Petting the cat and the cat purred despite the roughness of the hands that held him, nothing like the soft, dirty hands of the boy and the woman never held him.

Caspian caught his name a few times when the twolegs spoke their language to eachother but he didn't give it much thought. He didn't mind this new twoleg joining the home. Though just a moon later, Caspian would realize that the new twoleg would stay and that Caspian was to go with him. The cat, who was getting awfully bored in his home didn't find that he minded the thought of a new adventure. Though, he didn't expect a new adventure to be so wet. Caspian soon found himself to be the newest crew member to a small sized merchant ship that held all sorts of odd and interesting things that Caspian was happy to investigate and keep the ship safe from in case of danger.

Sometimes he would find mice and other stowaways that he helped take care of for the crew during the day and slept happily under the brim of a pirate's hat during the nights by his twoleg's side. It was a long time of sailing, seeing new places from afar, and never getting to touch land but Caspian liked his life on the sea and didn't really mind the lack of interactions with other cats, or how sometimes he was so incredibly bored with only such a big ship to explore and check through.

That's when the dreams started to happen. To be honest, Caspian wasn't sure how many moons had passed since his first day on the ship, but he was sure that it had been some time as when he opened his eyes to see a world with grass beneath his paws and it felt like his first time feeling such a thing, that he knew it has been a long while. The cat that he met there, Lostspark, she called herself, was interesting. Odd, though what did he know, Lostspark was the first cat that he had interacted with for as long as he could remember and he cherishes everything she tells him of life on land.

VAs
Ay' It'll Be Like That On The Sea
When The Land Met The Sea
When The Lost Found a Spark (See Plot Ideas!)

Caspian wasn't sure what he thought about this new business. The ground beneath his paws was always moving and he constantly feels dizzy or like he is going to be sick, the water against the sides of the weird thing he was on was so loud he could hardly hear anything else, the spray was constantly making his fur wet which he normally wouldn't mind but with how overwhelming everything else is being right now it was really annoying. Though he tried to like this place, Caspian did, something told him that he was going to be here for a while regardless of what he liked or not. Ugh, the sickly cat groaned and dramatically flopped to his side where he was in the middle of one of the twoleg walk trails near one of the odd moving thing's walls, the water was right outside of it.

From behind him, Caspian could hardly make out the familiar sound of his person's chuckles and the approaching footsteps. He didn't move, not until he was forced when the twoleg picked him up and began to speak to Caspian in their unintelligible tongue. The feline glared as much as he could at the twoleg, physically showing his dislike of this new endeavor with the lashing of his tail tip. All the twoleg did was carry him inside of the nearby den and set him down on one of the shelves in there before plopping the familiar hat that Caspian was given to the man in was dropped on him.

The scents of the home that they had left washed over Caspian and it left him wondering why they left for a place as loud and confusing as this. Though with the way his twoleg stared at pictures with the twoleg boy and woman it was clear that he didn't fully want to be here as well. Maybe it was temporary and that Caspian and him had to do something out here before they could go home again. Yeah! That was it! He smiled and got to his paws, knocking the hat to the side as he dropped from the shelf and came to his twoleg. Purring loudly trying to make himself heard over the noise of the ship as he walked along the twoleg's legs.

Well, it seemed that his twoleg seemed to know what he was doing on the weird thing they were on. A ship, or at least that's the word that twolegs repeat around it like how they call their dens ‘houses’ hard words to say and to be honest understand but that was what his name felt like to him at first as well. Caspian would need to figure out what job he had to do on this ship so that they could go home to the other twolegs and off of this place.

It had been many, many, many moons since the day he had accepted that he was going to stay on this ship with his twoleg. While after that he had found a job for himself after one too many days of boredom dragging at his limbs and too many naps to pass the time. To check the new things that are often brought in and out of the main part of the ship. Or rather, the part where most twolegs tend to come in and out and in and out again. Caspian liked coming to it because there were often new things for him to see rather than the same old, same old. Also sometimes the twolegs would give him treats! Oh! That reminds him, he also taught himself how to catch the mice and other prey that sometimes got on the ship.

After bringing one to his twoleg, as the creature seemed to not know how to hunt at all, he had been patted and treats were given, it was when he realized that was likely his job! To hunt for the twolegs so they don’t starve on the ship. It was a big task for the little 7 moon old but he was more than ready for the responsibility! Maybe that’s why they called him ‘Captain’ instead of Caspian when he was out hunting, it was a special title for his job! Captain Caspian, that was his full name, member of a ship that was always on an adventure on the sea. Even if it didn;t really feel like an adventure at times. It seemed like the same thing everyday to be honest. But there were always mice to catch and new things to check for safety for his twolegs so he found himself doing that often as well as patrolling the ship for anything bad.

It was a calmer night, the water barely rocked the ship, and there was no hustling and bustling of the main ship that normally happened when it was docked like it was. Caspian was sitting on one of the ship’s outer walls, staring out at the land that was so close yet so far. It wasn’t like he wanted to be on land. He liked the ship and the sea, it was….he was just lonely sometimes, and when he looked out at the docks, the odd twoleg bridges there were other cats that he could see. He hasn’t met another cat, Caspian thought, but they never got close enough for conversation. Like mirages in the night, they were, Caspian had a hard time convincing himself they were real and not made up in his head at times.

It was bright, and shiny, thousands of yellow, blue, red, green lights shone from the twoleg dens that weren’t far away from the ship, where it swayed gently in the water. Most of the crew was out there in those dens, or at least that’s what Caspian thought they were going when the crew, including his twoleg, left the ship. They said their unintelligible words at him, the feline was only able to hear his name and title a few times along the words but it became clear that it was a ‘you’re not leaving. Caspian’. Or something of that sort as that was what they did. Leav him. Now Caspian was extra alone. But the land was right there, and he wouldn’t be alone drifting in the sea lost anymore. But then his twoleg would be upset with him, so he was supposed to stay. Maybe he was too keep the ship safe while all the twolegs were out. Yeah, that made sense.

Captain Caspian, reporting in.” Though it was sadder than it normally was, Caspian’s own voice, and he wasn’t even sure why.

It started with a dream. Not the metaphorical, goal kind of dream, but rather it was a literal one. At least, that’s what Caspian assumed it was when he blinked open his eyes and got to his paws to see not the ship but the land all around him. With him standing in it. WIP WIP WIP

Plot Ideas!

Soooo this goes off of the want of having her dream walker friend one day join Shadowclan! You may be like, Dol, buddy, you are talking about a cat out at sea. How is he going to make it back to Maine for the clans. Well.....the ship docks and maine one day and that fateful day was the lucky one that Caspian left the ship. See the plot under this one for more info!

"After moons of walking and trying to understand land life, by the way, the world swayed rudely all the time and he wondered why Lostspark never mentioned that in their talks before, Caspian found himself luckier than he expected..."

So basically, after the hard decision to leave the ship, Caspian finds himself trying to navigate a world that he has never touched or interacted in before, only ever watched longing from far away. Through some luck and some hard luck trying to understand socializing and other cats and hunting not on a ship, Caspian one day wanders through more forest. Only to get rudely yelled at by some cats who he couldn't even understand for a moment. Untill he did and suddenly strength returned to his tired bones and he raced towards the cats. They called themselves Shadowclan! Shadowclan like the Shadowclan with Lostspark! He had to know! He wanted to meet his only friend in person!!

Caspian joins Shadowclan, or tries to, without Lostspark knowing and so when he gets brought back to camp he'll be like Lostspark! And at this point I feel like Lostspark has been trying to get him to kind of join or at least wanting him to but with the way that Caspian lived life before didn't think that that would happen and is shocked and cue Lostspark reaction!

Basically, fueling Caspian’s motivation to leave the ship. He kind of wants to leave at the start as seen in one of his VAs but he doesn’t really realize it. Or more so that he does but ignores it and pretends that he is alright doing the same things on the same ship for his whole life. I think he can pretend until he starts hearing about Lostspark and Shadowclan and how…not lonely it sounds and how it felt like he wouldn’t just be floating through life surviving but living life like he was supposed to.

Basically, some of their talks can include Lostspark’s time on land and it makes Caspian wish he was on land. Pretty simple but it would be interesting to see Lostspark’s reaction to hearing that Caspian doesn’t remember ever touching grass (lol) or interacting with another cat besides her and generally the things that Caspian doesn’t know about life (basically everything.) Maybe Lostspark can even be a bit concerned about his lifestyle which can help Caspian question more if it was as good as he was constantly trying to convince himself it was.

RP Examples

Caspian
| He/him | Loner | Moons 22 | No Purrks |

Caspian blinked open his eyes to see what was very clearly not the twoleg trail that he fell asleep on. He spooked and badly because this was a place that he has never been or seen before. Where was-? The Bengal moggy jumped to his paws and swept his blue eyes around desperately trying to recognize where he wa and more importantly where his twoleg was. Wip Wip Wip

WIP

WIP

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 10th, 2024 at 01:15 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 04:10 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

placeholder ehehe

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:54 PM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

place holder for stoneblossom

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old April 8th, 2024, 07:00 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Placeholder

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 9th, 2024, 11:00 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

There is a certain spark between the Lark and the Doe…

In ThunderClan, where tales of bravery echo through the forest, there exists a gentle soul named DaintyDoe. Petite and graceful, she navigates the world with an air of sweetness and confidence. Yet, beneath her delicate exterior lies a warrior of unmatched skill, her forest green eyes gleaming with determination.

Born to the esteemed warriors Lilyfur and Oakclaw, DaintyDoe's upbringing was filled with love and admiration. From a young age, she harbored dreams of romance and adventure, her thoughts drifting like petals in the wind. Despite her flirtatious nature, she trained diligently under her mentor Frostwhisker, honing her abilities in the ways of battle.

As moons passed and seasons changed, DaintyDoe blossomed into a formidable warrior, her prowess on the battlefield earning her the respect of her clanmates. Yet, amidst the clamor of clan life, she found herself yearning for companionship beyond the bounds of duty. With no one to share her dreams with, she wandered the forest alone, her heart seeking solace in the quiet embrace of nature.

But fate, as whimsical as a leaf dancing on the breeze, has a way of weaving unexpected connections. Perhaps, in the depths of the dreamscape, DaintyDoe's path will cross with another lost soul seeking the same sense of belonging as she does. A chance encounter could ignite a friendship that goes beyond the boundaries of clan allegiance.

In the soft glow of moonlight, amidst the rustle of leaves and the whispered secrets of the night, DaintyDoe and her newfound companion could discover the magic of having a shoulder to lean on, learn from one another about what strength really is, and how beautiful it can be… Even with the clan rift between them, they will remain unfazed by the trials their friendship is put through...

For DaintyDoe, the dawn of a new day holds the promise of companionship and belonging. And in the heart of the forest, where shadows dance and dreams take flight, she awaits the arrival of a kindred spirit to share in life's most beautiful moments…

I went a little wild with my writing lol. Idk where it was going-

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...84#post1577084 - her silly bio

@Rose

Last edited by Dakotaa; April 9th, 2024 at 11:04 AM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 09:47 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

bwuh I already love these it should be illegal

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 10th, 2024, 01:32 AM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default the moon will sing.

TELL ME ONCE AGAIN. I COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE- ANYONE- ANYONE ELSE BEFORE YOU MADE THE CHOICE FOR ME.

THE WIND SPIRIT.
kitty softpaws.
silver tongue.
lyrebird's lullaby.
the collector.

20-something moons
intersex, tom aligned [any/all]
demi-romantic pan
loner

elusive and elegant, silksong thrives in mystery and intrigue. much a fan of a cleverly crafted word over claws and teeth, he enjoys the finer things of life like bathing in the moonlight or wading through cool tides. silksong has found that he exists somewhere in-between everything, really, with a penchant for getting his paws caught in clan problems. silk does not concern themself with the struggles of daily life, finding that they're quite content to live in each moment and enjoy what is offered. an adept hunter and stealthy tom, silksong is somewhat of a myth around the shadowclan borders for his elusive nature and grace. he has been, and likely will be again, mistaken for a ghost. they suppose it's because of how silksong carries themself with such lightfooted grace and elegance.
silksong is not a prince. nor a knight. nor anything inbetween. silksong is the wind. strong, untamed, and poised.
toyhouse gallery
cw: death, manipulation.

silksong's memory began with a bang. in a thunderstorm. stumbling through the storm with his father and two older siblings. none any older than three moons, paws ruddied with mud as red as blood, tripping and slipping over wet grass and slick earth as their father nudged them frantically along. silksong was born into fear. thrived in it, and they adjusted accordingly. thunder, lightning, storm clouds and heavy rain drops.

running.

from what? to where?

the river, swollen and hungry. desperate, devouring, encompassing. running from something- someone. silk, ash, gold, and their father, wolfsharp. ash fell first, and silk remembers watching her lose her footing, tiny arms straining to hold onto the bank before the churning floodwater took her. wolfsharp grit his teeth, silk remembers, and swallowed hard but pushed forwards. for his kits. for the two that had a chance.

gold stumbled, but wolfsharp caught her. silk was shaking like a leaf, but they didn't really feel all that afraid. not that they can recall, anyway.

then, in a blur, they both go tumbling into the water spray. a streak of silver and orange-red, small but fierce. silk steps back, golden eyes wide and watches the scuffle, water splashing up and rolling down their thick fur, streaking the mud that had caked them to their chest.

blood, silk recalls. the way it mixed with the brackish torrent that was the river. the she-cat- their mother, silk recognized, wrenched herself and the ball of fur in her jaws out of the water.

guilt flashes, brief, as she checked gold for signs of life, but tiny lungs had filled with riverwater and a tiny body had the heat stolen from it, still and stiff like a corpse. silk wasn't sure what death was at the time, but how fast it could happen made them a little less afraid.

their mother's copper eyes turned to them, sharp and firey. she never liked silk. she had wanted daughters, not whatever he was. unfortunate, silk thought. unfortunate. they had learnt that cold apathy from her, he thought.

with the massacre complete, the grieving, fire-y she-cat took her last child in her jaws, and they left.

silk- given the name silksong (like a warrior, his mother- silvercry -had told him about how she had once been a proud riverclan warrior. how she had made the grave mistake of falling for that worthless father of his. another clan. another rule broken. he had tried to take her children from her. raise them as her enemy. he had fled far, too, but not far enough) never asked. never questioned his mother, because they had seen what happens to cats in her path.

they were content, regardless. silksong was always good at that. that sort of hard contentedness that came with having very little. they were good about that. being content.

silksong's mother passed a few short months ago, and it should have felt like freedom, finally. but it didn't. of course, it never would. silksong could not be so lucky. and their mother dearest, of course, stalked their dream on occasion to make sure her darling child behaved.
PLAYLIST.
The Calling - The Amazing Devil
"Back then, I was dauntless, and Dawn could never know. And my weakness made me weep less than I would ever show you. I burned so bright it blinded, though I know that light guided me here.
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
"I walked across an empty land. I knew the pathway like the back of my hand. I felt the earth beneath my feet; sat by the river and it made me complete."
Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics
"Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I've traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something."
Tom Thumb - Bitter Ruin
"I'm waving in the wind a flag of white, but I'm not scared. See, this whole scenario can only to me serve. Become a bounty hunter, justifying laws I break by bringing bodies back to bounds. And I know I'll be burnt, but I can stand a flame or two. To catch you."
Who is She? - I Monster
"I call her name across an endless plain. She'll answer me wherever she may be. Oh, who is she? A misty memory. A haunting face. Is she a lost embrace?"
Bernadette - IAMX
"You and me in our playhouse. Living in a veil, we never need to go without. Memories bring no joy or peace. We are alone, and all we need. Tuning out of the poison. Every waking day, intolerance to overcome. Fortune's won by the boys with the guns. We are alone, nowhere to run."
Daydream in Blue - I Monster
"Daydream. I dream of you amid the flowers, for a couple of hours. Such a beautiful day"
IDEAS.
Peace of Mind.
lostspark's life has been nothing but strife and struggle as of late, and existence in shadowclan has been plenty stressful. if lark's mind is a thunderstorm, silksong's is a peaceful meadow during the gentle rain. a field of flowers, empty, devoid, but peaceful. calm.

i imagine that their first meeting is complete accident. silksong, resting somewhere in the outskirts of shadowclan territory, just so happens to accidentally find lostspark among their peaceful, calm dreamscape. silksong is a lucid dreamer and often chooses quiet, calm, and reclusive areas to relax in during their dreams (mostly incase their mother dearest decides to stop by), but also because the peace is a nice break from the chaos of wilf survival.

one accidental trip into silksong's dream might be a guilty comfort for lark, with how calm and tranquil it is. no arguments, no fights, no medicine or strife. just a peaceful meadow. in fact, the first time, they might not even speak. perhaps silksong and lostspark make eye contact from across the dream, but neither move to speak or draw closer. and in separate silence, they both bask in the calm quiet until day breaks and the dream ends.

perhaps this becomes a sort of ritual for them, who have not yet even introduced themselves. silksong dreams a quiet, beautiful dream. and lostspark joins them in silence.

finally, one day, silksong is the one to break the silence.

and they find, surprisingly, that they're not so different. and that maybe silksong's stability and calm is a good foil for the chaos and fire that dominate lostspark's current life. they are solid, certain, and unfazed. objective. an outsider's perspective and an ear to listen and an impartial witness to simply. . . be there. to comfort. and to share hushed words.

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 15th, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 08:25 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:44 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

ShadowClan/RiverClan Re: [finder] dreamwalker buddies

They broke the wrong parts of me.
They destroyed my wings,
yet forgot I had claws

❀ ❁ ❀

Daniil
Possible ShadowClan names include Doe’Drop, Fawn’Drop, Doe’Dash, Fawn’Dash, Feather’Prance, Feather’Spirit, Fawn’Spirit, Fawn’Prance

❀ ❁ ❀

I offered you friendship,
you stole my life,
and now it’s simply my turn to take yours, Love,

-Gender-
AFAB, Female, She/Her

-Age-
21 Moons

~ Amnesia ~
~ The Who, What, When, Why, and How. ~
So to sum up Daniil’s whole situation she’s got going on at the moment, some cat in her history ‘destroyed/stole her life’ by intentionally getting her head hit pretty aggressively, leading to the majority of her memories getting knocked into oblivion. All things from her history, her family, loved ones, and even her gender and name were long forgotten, left for the molly to figure out all on her own. But notice that I said the majority of memories- so yes, exaggeration on that word right there- because this cat left Daniil with a few vague memories, the images she saw just before getting her head bashed, as well as the intense emotional burn of the feelings of betrayal, misery, and finally, anger. Daniil awakes a day or two later, all wipes out, left to deal with her anger and confusion all alone. All she has left is the dreamworld, where she would supposedly meet Lostspark. Now, she isn’t completely finished with the amnesia situation- because that other guy is still out there somewhere. So Daniil started with giving herself a name, “Daniil”, and desperate to use whatever memories she still has of them to find, track, and shred them to pieces- or, even better, steal their story just like they did hers.

- Specifics -

Daniil has a tall, thin and narrow build, with long-limbs large ears. She doesn’t weigh very much, and her weight combined with limb-length makes running one of her greatest physical abilities. She is colored very similar to a young deer, with ash-brown fur. Her pelt is covered in white markings, little dots and spots that crowd up especially her back, face and tail. She also has white fur climbing up her paws, on her tail tip, and the tips of her ears. Finally, there is even more white just above her nose and beneath her mouth. Her fur is sleek, smooth, and soft, again, similar to a fawn’s. Her eyes are blind (tunnel vision), slightly cloudy and pale blue, but she stilll tries her best to maintain eye contact as much as possible. Scars slide up the right side of ehr face like branches, ending at her left ear, eye, and jaw. Her tail is thin, well-balanced and sleek like the rest of her fur. In addition, Daniil looks like she’s half-asleep 24/7 and like she’s going to fall over any second. Basically a zombie.

Getting her head knocked seriously took a toll on Daniil’s personality, and certainly not for the better. Her confidence fell far down, she developed extreme trust issues, she now suffers from constant misery and never-ending confusion, plus some more. She isn’t having the time of her life. But with the help of a cat like Lostspark, she could break away/free from this endless cycle of panic and sadness. But for now, she’s stuck in her misery and sorrow.

In general, Daniil wouldn’t be a big fan of revenge. In fact, she would completely despise it, wishing for nothing more than forgiveness. She is the sad-type that you find crying herself to sleep because she watched a bird die flying into a window. But that just shows how important this semi-stranger cat is to her, and how broken she feels now that everything is gone. Daniil feels that by ruining the life of the cat that ruined hers, she will feel satisfied, and be able to live without her sorrow and feelings of betrayal dragging her down. She just wants to live in peace without the constant (a), anger, and (b), fear of the cat returning to hurt her all over again. She would love nothing more than to rip them apart before they can even consider it.

Now believe it or not, Daniil’s amnesia and desire for revenge isn’t her entire personality. Normally, she’s very nice and compassionate, empathetic and kind. She’s like that nice sister who comes to visit with fresh cookies and a gentle smile, or everybody’s favorite babysitter. She loves kits and will come to realize that she dreams of being a mother one day, raising up kittens into cats that will never get there skull smashed and memories swiped in her care. She is definitely on the quieter and shyer side, with a knack for standing up for others even at the cost of her own safety. When she diesel chances are, it will be defending somebody else, a friend like Lostspark. (Just to be clear, that is not implying anything, I haven’t decided how Daniil would die, but I don’t plan on getting that event role-played out any time soon.) Daniil is selfless. She also has a lot of issues with paranoia, stress and she’ll overthink anything and everything.

So with that personality, why would she feel such undeniable range and hatred towards the semi-stranger cat? Well, Daniil seriously values character, and feeling as if she’s suddenly lost all of hers, she just feels empty and shattered. She also feels that if this cat was cruel enough to almost break her skull, slice up her face, and leave her to die on the ground (though failing that last part), then they must have had a terrible, cold-hearted sense of character. She doesn’t want people like that just roaming around out in the world. Also, a cat like Dawnstar would not go into Daniil’s “Bad Character Category” because Dawnstar has order, reasoning in what she does, and she likes to keep things in place. Daniil would be aware that this strictness has reasoning behind it- therefore the biggest thing she’d feel towards someone like Dawnstar is plain respect. But she was never given any reasoning for the semi-stranger’s decision to try and take her life, leading her so hate them relentlessly.

Daniil isn’t the best at communicating and/or opening up. She is very secretive and hates the idea of bugging other cats when her problems and worries. This is why she would easily feel isolated from others, even once she joins ShadowClan and is always surrounded by them. This cat will stay shut up even if it kills her- unless, of course, plot says otherwise. But once you have her trust, she will love you like crazy, and if she notices that you are in the very slightest amount of danger, she is flying in face-first to become your savior. Daniil is also strategic, fairly intelligent, and usually pleasant.

★ ☆
(The more shaded stars, the higher about of the subject)

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Confidence- ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

- Other -

Daniil and Lostspark would meet when Lostspark’s life isn’t exactly blowing up with friends. Daniil, of course, won’t even know herself, let alone others. They would meet when they both sort of need this dreamwalking-buddy’ish figure in their lives, add some light to both of their situations. I doubt they would instantly trust one another during the very first dream they share, but over time, they would realize how lonely and sad they both are and get closer. Daniil would respect Lostspark like crazy and admire every little thing about her, and once Lostspark’s invitation to join ShadowClan pops up, she would probably cry. And once Daniil discovers the fact that Lostspark is a medicine cat, you bet Lostspark will have to deal with constant questions, queries and wonders about herbs and medicine-cat life. Hey, there’s something I forgot to add in Daniil’s personality… a heck-ton of curiosity and nosiness. Daniil will look up to Lostspark, and Lostspark would have somebody who she could trust with her safety, her love, and.. well, dreams.

Then there’s also a nice little image in my mind somewhere where Daniil’s having a nosy-session and bothering Lostspark while looking around at herbs: “What’s this? Oh, hey- and this? This thing? Ooh, how about thi-” while Lostspark tries blocking out the noise and getting work done. Just a showing of their whole dynamic.

The whole Dream-Thing seems pretty important to this finder, doesn’t it? So here, I’ll explain Daniil’s role in these dreams.

Daniil would be popping in and out of Lostspark’s dreams constantly, first time by accident, and sooner or later, intentionally.

Daniil, during the beginning, will act like she doesn’t love the dreams in order to make herself look less lonely, anxious and depressed, but in reality, she will feel dependent on them for emotional support and help with her loneliness. As they keep on dreaming, Daniil will start to warm up to Lostspark, suddenly finding herself explaining everything that’s been going on, everything wrong with her, and how she’d love nothing more than to sink her teeth into that semi-stranger who ruined her future. She’ll feel bad about venting and repeatedly claim that she is always, always, always open for Lostspark to start venting off to in return.

The dreams would become a little hang out for the two, eventually fading into something more, places where Daniil and Lostspark can sort out all of the craziness and chaos going on in their lives and look out for advise and just some friendly appreciation. In one of these dreams, I imagine Lostspark suggesting Daniil try and join ShadowClan, and chances are, she would have predicted Daniil’s “Oh, oh my- yes- yes!” before it even arrived, as well as Daniil’s crybaby-child-tears that follow.

- Plot Ideas -

As I mentioned before, they would most likely meet in a dream by accident, because these two have absolutely no association with one another before the whole dream walking plot occurs. Daniil will freak out about being in a dream with a stranger, even get aggressive because she isn’t in the right mind at the time, screaming and shouting at Lostspark that she’s ’The Semi-Stranger’ and ‘Trying to kill her’. Lostspark would assure her that she doesn’t recognize Daniil at all, and she certainly didn’t try and bash her skull to bits. Daniil would make it pretty clear that her head’s messed up, thinking up all sorts of craziness, so Lostspark would know that this isn’t Daniil’s actual personality.

Daniil would try and get Lostspark to introduce herself, but that’s where my knowledge of Lostspark pauses. I can’t speak for you, I have no idea how she’d feel about explaining herself to a delirious stranger she bumped into in her sleep. But something in this first interaction would encourage Lostspark to drag Daniil into another dream, and Daniil would mostly agree, with some slight hesitation and suspicion. This ‘something’ might be Lostspark’s curiosity about Daniil’s whole situation, just her loneliness and desire for interactions, or something completely different.

It all depends on how Lostspark feels in the moment, and how you feel about her and the way you want her to approach things.

Dependence will be a problem for Daniil once she gets too invested in these dreams. She will forget that she is her own person (cat, rather) and she can’t use Lostspark for literally everything. Emotional support, physical support, everything support, Daniil will forget that Daniil exists and come running to Lostspark whenever she has a problem without even trying to solve it herself.

Lostspark would most likely realize this is going on and try and get Daniil to be more independent. Daniil would be reluctant at first, worried she’ll get herself into danger- maybe even get her head knocked again- but in the long run, she would give in, nod and live life without Lostspark’s constant support and advise. Once she doesn’t depend on Lostspark, Daniil might get a little braver and start to shape up her future, create her own mind, only a little bit of which will be an exact copy of Lostspark’s.

Boom, bang, Character Development.

Daniil doesn’t have very much confidence. Not in herself, her future, or life in general. She is losing hope in it all.

Lostspark will meet her at her worst, lost in her misery and anger. Once they grow closer, Lostspark could begin to want to help Daniil out with all of her confidence issues. She would step forward and become Daniil’s new best buddy, keeping her happy and healthy as she recovers from the head-knock and gets to know herself. Daniil will come into her first dream broken, angry, and hating herself, with no life and no future. Then next thing we know, she’s rushing into these dreams with a confident, happy smile, mostly properly functioning head, and a new best friend. I’m sure there will be lots of tears involved on Daniil’s end- tears of joy and sadness combined.

Now, with all of that said…
I am not finished!

Overall, Daniil and Lostspark both need friends. All of Lostspark’s have died off, and soon enough, so will Daniil’s emotional without Lostspark’s help. Unfortunately, due to the fact that I created Daniil for this plot line, I do not have a Daniil-Roleplay-Post example already made to give you. Instead, I will start off with giving you some examples from my other characters, and get to working on writing up an example for Daniil!

P.S. The example-characters’ dialogue is a little funny- forgive me, please, that’s partially because they’re both so young. For Brutus, he’s just… like that.

This is a post from Rose’Kit’s adoption roleplay w/ Spotted’Fire

Rosekit
Male / 2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Being honest, this is absolutely awful, Rosekit told himself, slipping quietly out of the nursery entrance and into the morning air. Nobody to ruin someone else’s day with, not too many people’s day to ruin at all, and…

He paused, mere inches ahead of the nursery. Then for a moment, he paused to listen in on the sounds of the den. Kittens cried, laughed and jumped back and forth over each other and their mothers, paying no attention to Rosekit as he watched them with envious amber eyes. They danced around carelessly, surrounded by the love and compassion of their friends, family, and most importantly, mothers. Who knew where Rosekit’s mother had run off to, and that was ignoring his absent father and possibly non-existent siblings. He was growing jealous to the point discomfort was pulling at the skin under his fur, and the freezing air began to feel genuinely painful. He finished his thought, …and no love at all, really. Oh, I’m pathetic.

Rosekit tried to ignore the freeze-burn and stepped out further into camp. Maybe he still had a chance. Maybe his mother and father would show up someday to pick him up and take him back in, alongside the rest of his siblings, and they’d live normally, hunting for each other, defending one another and loving themselves. Maybe they’d only show up once Rosekit reached adulthood (warrior-hood in this place,) and they’d raise him to protect them as they grew elderly. He could give them the love and care than for some unknown reason they were unable to give him. And- even crazier- somebody had carried him here. Spoke to him, even though it was too quiet for Rosekit to hear. Was he Rosekit’s father? Was he promising to come back some day and pick him up? Finally create a happy family life?

Or they’re dead. All of them.

Rosekit sucked in a breath, unsheathed his claws stopped abruptly. What a thought to have. But once it crossed his mind, it refused to leave. It hung there, replacing all of the hope for love that he’d just found himself weaving together. With the new thought circulating his head, he started to walk again. Maybe it’s for the best that I have the worst possible mindset, He assured himself, but it felt much more overwhelming than reassuring. That way… I can’t be… disappointed. Yeah.

But why were there so many terrible mindsets? ‘They’re all dead’ was only the beginning. They could’ve hated him. His personality, his ruined face, his existence in general. Did he deserve to be hated? Maybe they had never originally hoped for children, kicked out them all once they had the chance. Maybe they-

Oh, Gods of Death, will you shut up. He thought to himself, angrily.

Maybe they were simply too stressed to live with the amount of kits they ended up with. Gave up one or a few. Maybe they were killed just after he was born? But then why was he still here? And who had left him be? Did they die defending him?

Again. Shut up.

Maybe they-

I said shut up,” Hearing his own voice, a little quiet but still clear, made Rosekit jump. He stopped walking again, and turned his head to stare at the ground. That was humiliating. He knew he was lonely, but lonely enough to talk to himself? Now that was just embarrassing. Rosekit took a glance around to make sure nobody was obviously staring at him like he had three heads, before looking back at the ground.

He wouldn’t have to think up all of this if he’d just lived a happy life with his parents. At least a parent- but no, he was one-hundred percent abandoned. No doubt about it.

At least he was alive. He survived despite his parents’ refusal to raise him up as they should have into something confident and healthy. He was here, and excluding a scar or two, he was doing just fine. Did he need his mother or father? Nah! Hanging onto the forming confidence, Rosekit took his eyes off the ground, taking another look around camp. He’d just make it his goal to be the most successful warrior he can be one day, show his maybe-dead parents that they were completely useless to him.

But that wouldn’t end the loneliness. How would be be successful without any help whatsoever?

✽❀✽

// There we are. No hurry on replies, life happens. Take as much time as necessary. \\

@/willooowfeather

This is a post from Brutus’s second interaction with anybody at all, w/ Tych

Brutus
Male / 3 Moons / KittyPet / Sexuality Unknown
Small, scrawny, thick-furred tom with brown fur, white points, a squirrel-like tail and very bright blue eyes.

So- like- prey. D’ya eat the eyes? The bones? Just seems a little nasty, Y’know? I mean, you do you, but you won’t find me munching on any eyes and bones anytime soon, my friend,
~Brutus

✽❀✽

You know? Brutus began to think to himself as paw by paw he stepped through the flowers and plants, most small and easy to get passed. Maybe it was worth it getting dumped all burnt up onto the streets- I kinda like roaming. With a furless, mildly stingy paw, Brutus prodded at the small flower just beneath his feet. He paused where he stood. It was tiny and delicate, but beautiful all the same, with pale petals protruding from its center. Brutus lifted his paw a bit higher, letting it hover just over these petals. Oh, what a shame… a shame he had to arrive, and just… hiya! Brutus’s paw came down on the plants, crushing the poor thing beneath it. Then like the weirdo he was, he he smiled a small smile, and returned to prancing through the plants and flowers.

He had to admit, it wasn’t exactly perfect, this lifestyle. He was actually quite hungry, and the slight scent of other animals made his stomach growl. He had made sure to stock his belly up on food back at Athena’s kittypet family’s home, but after all of the running and treading he’d done through the wild recently, it never seemed to be enough. The Gods above knew how old he was, and although he usually didn’t care about his mysterious age, he seemed old enough to be craving some meals. Unfortunately for him at the moment, though, flowers and leaves weren’t exactly his ideal meal.

Brutus felt his stomach cramp just a little again, as if trying to tell him, “Take a rest, dummy- you’ve still got the whole way back to Athena’s. Brain-dead-lump!” So once again, Brutus stopped. He shrank into a sit, and allowed his squirrel’ish tail to rest over his raw paws. Almost immedietly, the stomach cramp fell into a simple hollow hunger. Once he was down and seated, he realized how tired he actually felt. Funny how little I notice about myself while I walk, Brutus thought. He exhaled silently, tired paws and eyes taking rest. Thoughts of kittypet kibble and good meals faded into his head, taking up his thought space, his imagination. Once he was back home, he’d lay down, let his eyes shut, and leave his body to rest… what a day, what a day…

Brutus jumped when a voice broke through his thoughts. He jumped a little, and swung his head around to find the face of a tall tabby just behind him. Instantly, curiosity flooded through him, and Brutus scrambled to his feet. He didn’t care about the fact that his bare and burnt paws were being displayed- this was his chance to get to know somebody! Show somebody how much of a freak he truly was! And her question? He thought about it. ‘A small thing,’ she’d said. What was a small thing like him doing here. Brutus’s smile returned to his face, slightly manic with excitement. Oh, he was sure he could show her that his size was absolutely nothing compared to his personality.

He turned completely to face her, tail raised high, up on his toes. Then just like that, his voice shot out. “Why, hello! I mean, hey, you’re- my, you’re tall…!” His smile didn’t falter, and from that point on, neither did his voice. “Wow! You’re the second cat I’ve ever met, actually! Are you a ghost, huh? A spirit? Wait, no- maybe you’re a coyote in disguise…” He laughed his high-pitched squeak-excuse for a laugh. “That’s cool, because I’m pretty sure I’m literally a squirrel reincarnated! Funny, right? Have you ever eaten a family member?

Then without warning, Brutus shut up, and with wide eyes, stared into the depths of this stranger’s soul. His eyes were shining with interest, tail flickering back and forth in the air. He really didn’t care which comment or question she answered/responded to first- anything to talk to her! This was his second conversation… well, ever! He was mastering this!

That was when he noticed the dead rabbit corpse hanging out on the ground near the cat, and he gasped loudly. “That…” Somehow, his smile grew. “IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! Are you going to eat it? Like, ew, but, are you? Really? Are you?!” Wide eyes, wide smile, hoppity-tail. Pure, undeniable excitement and curiosity.

Brutus was sure he was killing this conversation, and in the good way. He was sure he knew exactly how to communicate with others. Clearly.

✽❀✽

// If something (anything) Brutus says doesn’t make any sense at all, no worries. He isn’t quite sure what he’s saying either. \\

@/nyx

This is a post from a roleplay where Rose’Kit bothers Wild’Paw

Rosekit
Male / 2 3/4 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

Rosekit’s brain was screaming like crazy. Oh god, the boredom… it was murderous! Torturous. The restlessness made him want to nip off every last strand of fur that made up his patterned pelt. Laying limply in his nest in the nursery, the most Rosekit could do was listen to voices and laughter bounce against the walls, repelling and caving into his ears, loud and painful. He had to get up and do something… quit tapping his paws on the nest-moss and get to work interacting with others.

Rosekit, with a long and dramatic exhale, hopped up and onto all four paws paws, quickly and gracefully. He shook the stray bits of moss from his pelt and started off towards the nursery entrance. What’s it take for some entertainment around here, he thought, grumpily. Y’know, I may as well be dead, honestly. All I do is sit, sleep, eat on occasion, and then knock out again. Man, this sucks. He finished dodging kits and nests and broke free from the nursery, out into the open camp. Great. Time to repeat his routine of circling the entire camp until his paws cramped and begged him to stop and take a rest.

Rosekit paused just outside of the nursery and looked around. As usual, his clanmates were sitting scattered around camp, chattering and talking amongst themselves. There seemed to be a whole lot of rivalry-talk, so there was that. But it wasn’t like Rosekit could just join in on a group of full-grown warriors and magically become a participant in all of the fights and conflict. So as usual, life was long, drawn out and miserable for the fluffy russet Tom.

Rosekit decided to change things up a little and take the route opposite from his usual, towards the apprentice’s den first. There, the apprentice’s den, a small smirk crossed his face. That’s where some of the real stuff happens. Those guys and their youth drama- one day I’ll be there and make it worse, now won’t I? Actually get the chance to live a life, yeah- That was when a black and silver tabby stepped out of the apprentice’s den. He was a tom and, of course, an apprentice, and after squinting to get a closer look at the apprentice, Rosekit recognized him as Wildpaw. As the tom abandoned the apprentice’s den, Rosekit slowed his pace, waiting for another apprentice or two to trail Wildpaw out of the den, follow him out into camp.

But to Rosekit’s slight surprise, nobody did. Wildpaw was… alone. Rosekit’s whiskers twitched. Oh is he now?

Not for long. Rosekit stopped and turned to look at the apprentice. Wildpaw had sat down by now, still alone and unbothered by his clanmates. The perfect idea crossed Rosekit’s mind, and he made a silent vow to change that completely. Yes, great, great… an excuse for some fun, He forced his smirk to disappear, well aware that he might need to save it for this interaction, and began to walk again. He broke away from his camp-lapping route and moved in Wildpaw’s direction. Wildpaw, prepare for some social stuff. Here I come.

Once he was close enough to be heard in his regular voice, the tabby kit greeted the apprentice Rosekit-style. “Oh, hey uh… name, hold on…” Rosekit narrowed his eyes and bit his lip in exaggerated thought as he came to a halt. Then his eyes shot open wide, and he smiled a little. “Ah, yes! Something along the lines of Feralpaw… possibly ‘Wild’-paw-”-Rosekit faked a cough- “-though I’m sure they have the same meaning,

Rosekit allowed his smile to widen, and without asking, sat down in front of Wildpaw. Once seated, he narrowed his amber eyes. “Though, I have my questions about the name. Doesn’t it sound a bit… all over the place? Or maybe that was your mother’s intention, hm? Clumsy and all-over-the-place at birth?” Rosekit raised one eyebrow. “Or maybe I should be trading abc, to he whole ‘Feral’ thing… are you crazy? Insane? Is that the name’s origin? Don’t mind my curiosity, I’m just here to provide some company,

Rosekit wasn’t quite sure where to go with that, so he finally shut his mouth. He sat in silence and waited for Wildpaw’s response. The attempt at making fun of the random apprentice’s name may or may not have been sad and stupid, but Rosekit didn’t care too much. He was sure he was going to find some way to be a brat, even if it meant hearing out whatever Wildpaw was going to say to him.

And some day I’ll get better at this, these conversations, Rosekit promised himself as he tried to maintain eye contact with the other tom. One day I’ll find something more interesting than wandering up to cats I barely know and bugging them about their names… hopefully. But that’s okay. I can wait.

✽❀✽

// No worries! I’m sure you have higher priorities than this role-play, so no rush! Life happens. \\

@/Madelaine

I will work on making Daniil a roleplay post to show you! I’ll bring it to life once school quits kicking my butt. If I think of more to add to this finder, I will do that, too. Have a nice day!

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 16th, 2024 at 05:41 AM.