Today 02:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:14 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post

Fogpaw quickly moved away from the other apprentices front to where he was standing behind him. The apprentice tried to whack the cat upside the head and quickly backed up. He kept a great distance away from him before attempting to strike his chest again before backing up again. "Getting irritated?", Fogpaw asked with a angry yowl.
The white apprentice dodged the paw to his head, then batted the limb away that was aimed at his chest. Frostpaw suppressed another growl about to reverberate from his throat. If he ignored the apprentice, he wouldn't lose control. Easier said than done. Frostpaw could've easily attacked when the opposing apprentice came close. Next time it came at him, he was going to try pouncing again. Stubborn, wasn't he.
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

nononono! Nightpaw's eyes widened when more riverclanners launched themselves into the clearing- they were getting out numbered! Nearly this whole time, the young apprentice had been hiding in the shadows of the den, feeling like the frightened 3 moon old kit she once was. She couldn't bear it! Her breaths were still heavy and the feeling of anxiety peeking- she was afraid, just like back then, afraid and this time feeling utterly useless as well. She hadn't seen her mother or her mentor and it worried her- glancing over the clearing once more the white molly spotted the nursery. perhaps she should go there? it was the only place she might be of some use to a certain extent- but to reach it she would have to quite litteraly go by the battling cats.. she didn't know if she could bear such an experience again, but she had to!

Taking a deep breath, her ears flat against her head, Nightpaw tried to get herself to move out of her hiding place. She narrowed her eyes in nervousness and lowered herself hoping that would help her go less.. noticed. Trying to calm her heavy breaths, she finally, but hesitatantly, pushed herself forward, hoping to get to her destination with noone attacking her but.. at the same time it would be unlikely. The feeling of anxiety only grew as she carefully weaved past each cat, memories of the first time Riverclan raided ShadowClan leaving her with troubling her thinking.
(Open!)
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
The white apprentice dodged the paw to his head, then batted the limb away that was aimed at his chest. Frostpaw suppressed another growl about to reverberate from his throat. If he ignored the apprentice, he wouldn't lose control. Easier said than done. Frostpaw could've easily attacked when the opposing apprentice came close. Next time it came at him, he was going to try pouncing again. Stubborn, wasn't he.
Fogpaw felt the cat bat his paw away and he just let out a smirk. This cat wanted a fight he will give one to him. The tom leaped into the air, attempting to pin the cat down with his paws. He kept his good senses in case he tried anything. He would not loose this fight! "Why don't you attack? Your a sorry excuse for a shadowclan cat!", snapped Fogpaw.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:21 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze felt her heart pounding as she heard Sootflare give the signal to attack. She raced into the camp seeing the battling cats around her, her ears pinned and teeth bared as she leaped at the nearest ShadowClan warrior.

(Open)
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:24 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw whipped around: Goosepaw was engrossed in slashing viciously at Bloodtooth, and although the large black tom seemed to be joyously enduring the blows, instant anger flowed through Sparrowpaw, her pelt hot and spiking with fury. She dropped into a crouch and let her hooked claws dig into the earth.

"Kill him, Bloodtooth!" she commanded her mentor. "Kill him!"
Bloodtooth whipped around, his face close to Sparrowpaw's. "First of all," He growled. "I am your mentor. You do not tell me what to do."

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 23rd, 2020 at 01:28 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Honeypaw had felt Goosepaw's claw rake his face, another scar. He was glad for Bloodtooth's help. Though that cat was getting pummeled. While he was busy, Honeypaw launched onto Goosepaw's back, slashing at everything.
@Slushie

Poppytwist hurled into the clearing at Sootflare's call. She lunged at the first ShadowClanner she saw.

(OPEN)
The kick cracked him right in the nose and he crumpled with a shriek of pain. He barely felt Honeypaw's claws scoring into his back. The pain from everything was too much for him to bear. "Please, don't," he croaked out in response to Sparrowpaw's shout. Then his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he lost conciousness.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:26 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

[ @Cörruptly]

"And second, it already looks like he's unconscious. Let's wait for him to wake up, and then send him running back to his camp." Bloodtooth mowed.

Last edited by MrAJtheAJ; April 23rd, 2020 at 01:28 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:27 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Nighttuft charged in the battle, hissing. She leaped at a random Shadowclan cat, hoping to land on the cat's shoulders.
(Open)

Click my dragons!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:27 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

though petalwish couldn't see, she could still escape. she pushed the shadowclanner's paw off her and made a break for the shadowclan camp entrance to escape the battle, hoping the shadowclanner didn't follow her @Mayflower

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 01:29 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Greenfur [Riverclan]

Greenfur ran into the battlefield sticking out like a sore thumb as he blazed a glare across every Shadowclan warrior. The large white warrior hoped a fight with whomever that challenges him won't turn into a blood bath like last time. He just wanted to give those scummy, down low rats they call Shadowclan warriors a piece of his mind from their previous battle. "Okay, step up," he called out in a low, nonchalant voice. Here we go again...

[OPEN]

---
Cowpaw [Shadowclan]

"Ack, AH!" he yelped as cats batted him around with their bodies when rushing into the enemy clan. Disoriented, circling around he shook his head with green eyes in wild fear. Where's Nettlespark? Oh no, Oh no, Oh no, He panicked, breathing erratically as he stood in the open, completely vulnerable, and easy picking for the enemy.
@implimm [so you know he's out heaa]

[OPEN]

Last edited by tye; April 23rd, 2020 at 01:30 PM.
Closed Thread