Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old March 5th, 2024, 08:45 AM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Shrewstep couldn´t resist a soft, hopefully somewhat charming chuckle at Sweetblossom´s words. It had been his intention, of course, to extract from her a confession of some sort of interest. It still tickled him somewhat to hear it though. It was always nice to be appreciated. Stars knew there weren´t enough nice cats around who knew his name. Though, to be fair, he would never think he had enough friends and allies. A side effect of his old paranoia, perhaps. Always needed someone around with his back, just in case things went downhill. And hunting? He could do that! With a purr, he smiled back at Sweetblossom. Would you mind if I accompanied you then? I´m sure I can provide some sort of distraction from any....unpleasant thoughts which might be plaguing you. Again, rather forward, but what was life for but to take risks? To live? Nothing, not when you had no kits waiting for you.

Ah, but he appeared to have gotten himself into a bit of a pickle. Alderblossom. His gaze had been a bit....distracted, but Sweetblossom picked up on the other molly's presence immediately, calling out to her. Nice, nice, this was exciting, if nothing else. Time for that fancy schmancy tongue he had been thinking about to prove its worth and get him out of this alive. He ought to be able to salvage one flirtation from this, ideally two but he didn´t want to get greedy. Preserve at least half of what he had, and then move on to another day afterward. Perhaps with more intent on discretion next time. Hello Alderblossom. he mewed, keeping his tone even. Not a hint of nerves would pass across his face if he had anything to say about it. Would you care to join us for a stroll? Sweetblossom needed a bit of a distraction from her thoughts, and I'm sure your delightful conversation skills could provide just the thing. A small smile, a bit of a glint to his eyes. As much charm as he could muster, thrust into a single, silver tongued sentence. @Shellwhisker @Starphobia

Alderblossom´s eyes flared up, and it was impossible to tell whether it was anger or jealousy in their deep amber dephts.

´´Oh, I´d absolutely love to, Shrewstep,´´ The tortoiseshell-and-white molly forced a purr, flashing a glare at Springblossom. The ShadowClan she-cat was trembling with the effort of it all.

Alderblossom´s tail tip twitched. ´´We could hunt while we are out,´´ She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders. ´´It´s still leaf-bare, even if the plants are growing back.´´

[ @Starphobia ]

[ hey, gs, are we still up for the ´accidental kits´ thing? we said for it be about 2 or 3 more chats lol ]

Last edited by paris; March 5th, 2024 at 08:49 AM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 12:32 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Graypaw padded along the path that led out into ShadowClan Territory.

Eyes narrowing, the apprenticed crouched as she caught the scent of a mouse.

Little did she know that dangers of catching that mouse.

Leaping, Graypaw´s head jerked up as the teeth of an adder met with her shoulder.

The mottled gray she-cat shrieked, eventually succumbing to the poison and falling limp.

[ open! ]

[ @Fawn<3 - since you said you may adopt out / kill spottedshadow, nows your chance to kill him off, if you´d like. the adder is alive, so it could easily bit and kill spotted, too, if you choose to have spotted find graypaw´s body. ]
Old March 5th, 2024, 02:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

A second body. Why was it that she was the one to keep stumbling on these? Were the rest of ShadowClan's warriors ignoring the scent of death in the air? Lostspark couldn't help but grimace as she stared down at Graypaw's prone form. But first - revenge, on the apprentice's behalf. Lifting her muzzle to scent the air, Lostspark stepped past Graypaw's body and followed the unmistakable smell of snake.

It did not take her long at all to track the murderous thing down, and then with a quick blow to it's unsuspecting head, Lostspark had killed the creature. Eventually, the Medicine Cat made her way back to Graypaw's corpse, the limp adder slung around her neck. Crouching, it was quite simple for her to heave the apprentice's form onto her back, and then ever-so-carefully, Lostspark began the trek to Moonlit Grove to bury the feline.

[ @paris - Graypaw Mention | +1 Adder ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:06 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Alderblossom´s eyes flared up, and it was impossible to tell whether it was anger or jealousy in their deep amber dephts.

´´Oh, I´d absolutely love to, Shrewstep,´´ The tortoiseshell-and-white molly forced a purr, flashing a glare at Springblossom. The ShadowClan she-cat was trembling with the effort of it all.

Alderblossom´s tail tip twitched. ´´We could hunt while we are out,´´ She suggested with a shrug of her shoulders. ´´It´s still leaf-bare, even if the plants are growing back.´´

[ @Starphobia ]

[ hey, gs, are we still up for the ´accidental kits´ thing? we said for it be about 2 or 3 more chats lol ]
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Main RP Character
She/Her

Purrks:
Agatha Kitty - Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Springblossom studied the tortoiseshell she-cat's face, her tail twitching with careful observation. Without making it seem like she was staring, she turned back to Shrewstep and let out a purr.

"Of course, I'd love for you to join me on my walk," She turned and smiled at Alderblossom. "The same with you."

After all, Springblossom was a very social cat and loved hanging around with other cats. It always helped whatever was troubling her, or whatsoever. She's always enjoyed the company of other cats, and this was no exception. She took a step towards where she was headed, away from Shrewstep and closer to Alderblossom, so the two tortoiseshell cats were standing almost right beside each other. She flashed the she-cat beside her a short and almost curt smile.

{ @gs29513 }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; March 8th, 2024 at 12:06 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 12:15 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderkit
~<>~
4 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Kit
small black tabby with minimal white markings; amber eyes

PLOT ARMOR ACTIVE
2/5

There are so many trees out here and everything is so big!! Cinderkit’s mouth forms an ‘o’ as she looks around, taking in all the sights ShadowClan’s territory has to offer. The massive pines she can see from inside the walls of the camp look even huge-er up close! And there’s so many noises, too! Birdsong is loud and the most of what she can hear. Back in camp, the voices of many talking cats all overlap together and drown out much of the bird and bug chatter she hears now.

She wants to help her momma, though, so she’s here looking for herbs!! She’s not quite sure what an ‘herb’ is, though, but she’d heard that the medicine cats use them to heal and that they’re plants so what better place to look than in the territory! There’s tons of plants here, they’re literally everywhere she looks! Sniffing around, so many smells reach her nose that it’s almost overwhelming. She manages to hold it together, though, and trudges forward a short while, scrutinizing everything she sees and trying to conjure up some reason it might be useful.

There’s a brown, oblong plant below a tree that catches her attention. It’s a little spiky all around it, and it’s secreting some gross, sticky stuff, too. Maybe the sticky stuff makes you feel better? Cinderkit picks it up just to be safe - can’t leave something useful like this behind! Momma Lostspark will be so pleased with her for helping! Pride swells in the tabby’s chest as she carries her find deeper into the territory, absolutely unconcerned with finding her way back.

[+1 pinecone]
[next post: Sunkissed Creek ]

Last edited by Neptune.; March 9th, 2024 at 02:59 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 06:32 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Starrylight
{ @GoldenRavenWings ~ Flickerlight }
{ @paris ~ Dovedance }
Starrylight flicker her tail. She looked around for herbs. Something caught her scent: borage. She walked around before finding 2 borage. She piled the two in a little hole she dug.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:03 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Another day, another training session, after hunting NightWolf heads out to do sprints and find ways to get stronger. All leafbare he had done this, and now his body is lean and strong, it is all for the service of his clan.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 13th, 2024, 03:42 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Sad

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young tortie padded her way towards the territory but not close enough to where she'd get in trouble hopefully, all Turtlepaw wanted was a responsible mentor so since she count get that. She’ll just find one, “Hello! Excuse me miss! Sorry to bother you but my mentor is…nevermind that would you be alright with helping me finish my apprentice duties?”

@lys.luvbot

Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 13th, 2024, 04:02 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium-furred molly with icy blue eyes
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCrescent was lounging in the sun when she heard a soft voice calling out to her. She opened her eyes and saw a young apprentice approaching her. ' ' Hello there,' ' WisteriaCrescent meowed, giving the feline a friendly nod. ' ' Of course, I'd be happy to help you. What do you need help with?' ' She smiled, it wasn't that long ago that she was an apprentice.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 13th, 2024, 10:13 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium-furred molly with icy blue eyes
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCrescent was lounging in the sun when she heard a soft voice calling out to her. She opened her eyes and saw a young apprentice approaching her. ' ' Hello there,' ' WisteriaCrescent meowed, giving the feline a friendly nod. ' ' Of course, I'd be happy to help you. What do you need help with?' ' She smiled, it wasn't that long ago that she was an apprentice.

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly's tail swayed in happiness as she approached closer but stopping once she was right in front of the warrior, dipping her head in respect. “My name is Turtlepaw, and I was hoping you could help me with finishing my stealth and hunting but we can of course do those in patrols to make it more time sufficient…if you’d like of course.” She kept her mew in a more regal and professional tone than usual, though she tries to with all High Ranks and warriors alike.

Turtlepaw then raised her head from her dip and looked into the molly's blue eyes, maybe she’ll be better than her last mentor? She couldn’t get her hopes up too soon though, she already gave Alderblossom leniency by not telling Dawnstar how long she’s been here without training, Turtlepaw defiantly won’t let that happen again…right?

Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!