Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM

Old March 13th, 2024, 10:57 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
| she/her | 22 moons | Purrks:n/a | spectrasexual | warrior |
a medium-furred molly with icy blue eyes
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCrescent looked down at the young cat in front of her, taking in her words with a small nod of her head. She couldn't help but notice the respectful tone in Turtlepaw's voice, something that had become increasingly rare in the younger generation of cats. ' 'Of course, Turtlepaw, ' ' WisteriaCrescent replied, her own voice warm and welcoming. ' ' I would be happy to help you with your training. We can start with some hunting, now have you gone through your swimming lessons yet? ' ' She said with a purr, it truly was an honor to help an apprentice.

WisteriaCrescent had to admit it was saddening that the apprentices were having to ask random warriors because their mentors were too lazy, the white warrior would vow to never be like that! If she was, she might as well go join the elders. TurtlePaw had seemed like a respectful apprentice, a trustworthy one at least! ' ' Oh sorry, I'm WisteriaCrescent, nice to meet you! ' ' She said with a giggle.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 14th, 2024, 05:40 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

Lostpaw sneezed as she padded forward narrowing her eyes. herbs herbs herbs! she was coming out for herbs! "dovedance?" she said her mentors name with a small voice, she sounded sad still but a little less. "what herbs are we looking for?" she asked with a tilt of her head. she then turned her head to look at starrylight, wondering if this patrol was gonna be quick.

@paris (dovedance)
@peachfuzz~ (starrylight)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old March 14th, 2024, 11:54 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCrescent looked down at the young cat in front of her, taking in her words with a small nod of her head. She couldn't help but notice the respectful tone in Turtlepaw's voice, something that had become increasingly rare in the younger generation of cats. ' 'Of course, Turtlepaw, ' ' WisteriaCrescent replied, her own voice warm and welcoming. ' ' I would be happy to help you with your training. We can start with some hunting, now have you gone through your swimming lessons yet? ' ' She said with a purr, it truly was an honor to help an apprentice.

WisteriaCrescent had to admit it was saddening that the apprentices were having to ask random warriors because their mentors were too lazy, the white warrior would vow to never be like that! If she was, she might as well go join the elders. TurtlePaw had seemed like a respectful apprentice, a trustworthy one at least! ' ' Oh sorry, I'm WisteriaCrescent, nice to meet you! ' ' She said with a giggle.

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Swimming…being in the depths of that liquid death was…a…REQUIREMENT, her body began to tremble in the thought but she tried the remain cordial. “N-no ma’am…I’m sorry but I can’t do water, but I can…t-try.” No no no! Stop stuttering…you can do it, you have to do it. How can you find them if you afraid, weak…that makes you useless.

Her fur fluffed in her peaking anxiety and not to mention the fear made her tail flick vigorously. But in the end she had a warrior to count on, one that would lead her to her goals and success.

Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 14th, 2024, 02:09 PM
'merp'

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
❝Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face❞

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCrescent's heart went out to the young apprentices who seemed nervous and unsure of themselves. She knew that it was natural to feel overwhelmed when learning something new, especially when it came to the art of hunting. But she also knew that with patience and practice, they would become skilled hunters in no time. ' ' It's fine, really,' ' she said in a reassuring tone, trying to ease their nerves. ' ' We can start with some land hunting.' ' With that, she began to lead the way deeper into the territory, hoping that the apprentices would feel more at ease as they followed her.

As they walked, WisteriaCrescent turned to TurtlePaw and asked, ' ' Now, I'm assuming you haven't learned anything about the proper techniques or form?' ' This should be decently easy, WisteriaCrescent thought to herself. After all, she had just learned the information herself about four moons ago. Hopefully, everything would be fresh in her mind and she could pass on her knowledge in a way that made sense to the young apprentice.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 15th, 2024, 07:49 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★
❝Smile on the face or innocence on the face is as attractive as beauty on the face❞

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCrescent's heart went out to the young apprentices who seemed nervous and unsure of themselves. She knew that it was natural to feel overwhelmed when learning something new, especially when it came to the art of hunting. But she also knew that with patience and practice, they would become skilled hunters in no time. ' ' It's fine, really,' ' she said in a reassuring tone, trying to ease their nerves. ' ' We can start with some land hunting.' ' With that, she began to lead the way deeper into the territory, hoping that the apprentices would feel more at ease as they followed her.

As they walked, WisteriaCrescent turned to TurtlePaw and asked, ' ' Now, I'm assuming you haven't learned anything about the proper techniques or form?' ' This should be decently easy, WisteriaCrescent thought to herself. After all, she had just learned the information herself about four moons ago. Hopefully, everything would be fresh in her mind and she could pass on her knowledge in a way that made sense to the young apprentice.

Turtlepaw
HP (92/100)

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

The young molly nodded as she shakingly sighed with relief, though her mind dreaded at the thought she still kept close to WisteriaCresent. She still needed to work on her fighting skills but other than that it was just stealth and hunting…unless Turtlepaw was missing something. Turtlepaw’s ears perked as she heard WisteriaCresent speak, “there’s technique…?” She didn’t really use technique when she was alone, her strategy was to always sit and wait for her prey to sleep or let their guard down. Though that did only work four out of ten times, so there must be truth in what she’s saying.

Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:07 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@ChaosBringer.
This was torture. Dawnstar unsheathed her claws and dragged them along the muddy ground after she left the camp. She didn't know where Meadowpaw was, but she had promised to get Cryingelk's training done. He should have been full warrior moons ago considering that they weren't training him from scratch like new apprentices.

The leader swung her huge head over her injuries shoulder, looking at her apprentice with her usual scowl marring her face. "You said that you could hunt." She spoke to Cryingelk. "Show me, I need to see if your hunting style fits ShadowClan or not." If she was going to trust him as a warrior, he'll be apprenticing future warriors one day. Dawnstar did not need him teaching them the wrong stuff. That would be a pain to correct.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:55 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Marshlight was headed for the whispering wetlands. Thrushdawn had told him to meet her and Badger there for something important, but he didn't know what

Last edited by MaplestrikeWCUE; March 18th, 2024 at 09:57 AM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 06:09 PM
'merp'

★彡 WisteriaCrescent 彡★

@FruitBatz

WisteriaCresent looked at Turtlepaw and nodded in agreement. ' ' Yes, there is technique involved in hunting and fighting. It's not just about waiting for your prey to let their guard down. You need to be able to anticipate their moves and react quickly,' ' she said, her voice calm and reassuring. ' ' But don't worry, Turtlepaw. You'll get there with practice. I can show you some techniques and we can work on them together.' ' WisteriaCresent gave the young molly a small smile, hoping to ease her fears.

' ' Now you should memorize these. To catch a Mouse or Vole drop into a crouch and take all your weight into your haunches so that your paws have no impact on the forest floor. Pounce and when you are close enough kill it with one swift bite to the neck. ' ' She said firmly as she dipped herself into the position. ' ' Like this. One thing to know when trying to catch a rabbit, they will smell you before it sees you so approach it with the wind blowing in your direction. Pounce as soon as you're close enough and kill it with one swift bite to the neck. ' ' She looked into the appretinces yellowish eyes wanting them to understand.

' ' Now birds are a tad bit harder to get. But if you do happen to get one here's what you do, pad up to the tree and leap up. Snag your claw in the birds feathers and bring it down. Quickly bite the neck. Try to, if you can't get a killing strike in, disable its wings. ' ' She paused taking a big breath as if she didn't breathe the whole time she was talking. ' ' Now there's also fish, but I doubt we get them here much. If you were planning to catch one you would sit beside the river but make sure your reflection and shadow does not fall on the water. As soon as you spot a fish at the surface, dart out your paw and swoop it out of the water. Then quickly bite it to the neck. Make sure to keep it away from the water's shore. ' ' She paused. ' ' Understand? ' '

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 18th, 2024, 06:51 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@ChaosBringer.
This was torture. Dawnstar unsheathed her claws and dragged them along the muddy ground after she left the camp. She didn't know where Meadowpaw was, but she had promised to get Cryingelk's training done. He should have been full warrior moons ago considering that they weren't training him from scratch like new apprentices.

The leader swung her huge head over her injuries shoulder, looking at her apprentice with her usual scowl marring her face. "You said that you could hunt." She spoke to Cryingelk. "Show me, I need to see if your hunting style fits ShadowClan or not." If she was going to trust him as a warrior, he'll be apprenticing future warriors one day. Dawnstar did not need him teaching them the wrong stuff. That would be a pain to correct.

Cryingelk(18/100)

Cryingelk followed Dawnstar quietly, keeping his pawsteps light. Meadowpaw was nowhere to be seen... The tom stepped back slightly when Dawnstar swung her head around to look at him. He nodded to her once she told him to show how he hunted, padding farther into the territory. 'Do my best. You better hunt well.'

Cryingelk brushed up against some sweetgrass before crouching down into a hunters stalk and stalking forward. His pawsteps were light, and his belly fur softly brushed the ground. He continued, opening his mouth and letting the scents of the forest in. There was a mouse, a vole, and a frog. Not the most impressive prey, but they would do. Cryingelk followed the scent trail of the mouse, creeping up slowly with careful steps before lunging forward. The mouse never had a chance to run before the tom pounced on the prey and bit its neck, killing it.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old March 19th, 2024, 06:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Cryingelk(18/100)

Cryingelk followed Dawnstar quietly, keeping his pawsteps light. Meadowpaw was nowhere to be seen... The tom stepped back slightly when Dawnstar swung her head around to look at him. He nodded to her once she told him to show how he hunted, padding farther into the territory. 'Do my best. You better hunt well.'

Cryingelk brushed up against some sweetgrass before crouching down into a hunters stalk and stalking forward. His pawsteps were light, and his belly fur softly brushed the ground. He continued, opening his mouth and letting the scents of the forest in. There was a mouse, a vole, and a frog. Not the most impressive prey, but they would do. Cryingelk followed the scent trail of the mouse, creeping up slowly with careful steps before lunging forward. The mouse never had a chance to run before the tom pounced on the prey and bit its neck, killing it.
Dawnstar followed Cryingelk at a distance observing him. She took a seat along the roots of a pine tree as soon as he dropped into a hunting crouch. Tensing her muscles, she sprang upwards, sinking her large claws into the limb of a branch over her. She pulled herself up and took a seat on the branch for an elevated view. She didn't bother scenting what he was tracking, so long as he found something to hunt.

Her gaze trailed after him and watched as he located a mouse. He moved fast when he pounced, snatching up the mouse and killing it before it had time to react. "Not bad," The leader commented after she jumped out of her tree and stalked up to him. "You're quick and quiet, hide that and come with me. I want to see how you do in the wetlands." Dawnstar growled, leading the way to the muddier part of the territory where more of the frogs reside. They could go to the swamp, but Dawnstar didn't feel like walking all the way there.

"I wanna see you catch a frog, it is often primary prey for ShadowClan." Aside from the fact that the ground was harder to hunt on, wet and muddy, frogs were slimier than other woodland prey making keeping hold of them difficult, they tended to blend in with the grass and mud, and they hopped. If cats didn't slip and slide in the mud, having a frog suddenly come flying at your face could be startling. Dawnstar wanted to make sure that Cryingelk could hunt in the marshier parts of the territory.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder