Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM

Old January 15th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Shudderkit looks down "I told u I never knew my parents and I assume they r dead." she mewls
"Then yes, I am your mother now...and I'm gonna take you to a special hiding place to make sure you're safe so none of the bad cats can find you..." She started to groom Shudderkit, glancing over her shoulder every now and then at The apprentice in the tree behind her. "Does that sound good?"
Old January 15th, 2017, 09:59 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Then yes, I am your mother now...and I'm gonna take you to a special hiding place to make sure you're safe so none of the bad cats can find you..." She started to groom Shudderkit, glancing over her shoulder every now and then at The apprentice in the tree behind her. "Does that sound good?"
The small Persian kit purrs and nods "As long as i dont have to go back to that clan" she says.

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Falling In

Quote:
The small Persian kit purrs and nods "As long as i dont have to go back to that clan" she says.
"Yes...I am part of a different clan...well it's sort of like a clan but not exactly...it's a place for really strong cats. You can choose what you want to be instead of always having to be a warrior, you can be a guard, fighter or hunter! And instead of having apprentiships and mentors, kits at 6 moons must complete a test!"
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
[ @Lillyblossom @Nighty @TheBread and @Duskflight let's get this patrol going :3 ]

Willowpaw cheerfully bounded in front of Silverheart. He had been waiting a long time to go on a real patrol with warriors and apprentices around the territory. His mentor had promised him they would do one, and they were going to do it today. For a first training session, he had the choice to do anything, and this, in his opinion, was his best oportunity to go on a patrol with her and their clanmates. He fondly looked up at his new mentor, and casted a wide smile at her. "Thanks for letting me choose what I wanted to do today, silverheart! I really appreciate it! I bet you'll be a cool mentor." he told her in what must have been pure honesty. He truly believed his words, silverheart was probably THE best cat he could have gotten as a mentor for this particular occasion. Hopefully his training would be over now that he was starting warriors duty. Maybe this was suposed to be the final step? The last part of training to become a warrior? He had to be at his best. He started unconsciously grooming his pelt, like if it was going to be a gathering or something just as important. --I really need to relax. This is just a patrol! I've heard the other apprentices talk about it all the time, nothing too horrible.-- he told himself, slowing down his licks and breathing deeply.

[ I don't want to explain the backstory of this so that you can ask about it in roleplay. Just some casual roleplay material put to good use ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@mapledash @Lillyblossom @Nighty @Duskflight
Furzebreeze lifted an eyebrow in amusement at Willowpaw's excitement but kept quiet, remembering his first patrol. The tom's charcoal colored and curly fur was sticking out in all directions as he had just hardly woken up before heading out with the others. His normally piercing and slightly cold gaze was dull with exhaustion and he struggled to walk along with the others. Shaking his pelt out hardly helped his exhaustion but it ruffled his already messy pelt even more than it had been since he was a kit. He fluffed out his tail as a chilly breeze swept through the trees and hit him full force with the cold air. Flicking an ear he took a glance at the other cats in the patrol, trying to figure out if they were as cold as him or if he was just overreacting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@TheBread @mapledash @Lillyblossom @Duskflight
Smokeblossom padded after her companions, her smoke tinted ears perked and alert. IT had been moons since she had been on a patrol like this, and it felt amazing. She remembered now, the always present excitement that welled in her belly through a patrol. She had sorely missed that feeling while she had been off with Halestorm, no Halestar now. She felt a surge of pride. Her mentor, her best friend was leader now! She felt happy for her, knowing that the she cat truly deserved the role. She shook his thickly furred head, clearing it of her overcrowding thoughts. She turned her gaze to the trail ahead, her pale yellow eyes flicked back and forth between the Clanmates that patrolled with her. She wasn't entirely sure though, if they were doing a border patrol or a hunting one, but she didn't care, as long as she was with her Clan, her home, her family.
@Lillyblossom
It wasn't very uncommon at all for Badgersong to be placed on patrols, in fact, he actively asked to be placed on them, not because he enjoyed conversing with his clanmates, but rather because he enjoyed making sure his clan was as safe and secure as possible. This was his home and he would fight for it until his dying breath with pride. He was a proud warrior of Shadowclan and always had been, though he often put his work ahead of everything else, not spending the time to make friends, he's had a mate or two but they ended up falling through and so he's simply given up on that part of his life and is instead, fully focused on ensuring his clan was safe.
And so here he was with Willowpaw, Furzebreeze, Smokewillow and Silverheart, on a simple border patrol, nothing too special though it may have seemed very interesting to the apprentice they had with them.
Flicking an ear, he ignored the excited ramblings of Willowpaw and instead kept his ears attuned to what was going on around them, a slight limp to his step due to the long scar along his shoulder, but the limp was hardly noticeable and he could still hold himself very well in battle. His claws were already unsheathed, believing it was better to be safe than sorry, his jaws parted slightly so that he could pull in scents better and have an easier time sifting out the ones he doesn't need. He was fully prepared for anything and everything that might happen, just like he was always was. He was getting pretty up there in age and could very well be considered a senior warrior, he had good reason as to why he was such a serious tom.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:51 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Badger to the rescue! Lol}
It wasn't uncommon for Badgersong to go out on a patrol by himself, though it was considered more of a walk than a patrol by others, he liked to call it a patrol. He just liked to make sure everything was fine in the territory, make sure that there were no intruders, that there were no badgers or foxes or anything else. And make sure that none of his clanmates were injured because even though they could be highly annoying and immature most of the time, he truly did care about them, he cared about everyone in the clan because he was a loyal Shadowclan warrior and would be till his death.
And so the black and white tom with the long scar along his shoulder made his way through the territory, as alert as ever and constantly pulling in the scents around him until he found one that he recognized, Foxspring, his closest friend. While a smile didn't appear upon his lips, a feeling of happiness did well through the tom as he caught the scent of his friend and immediately changed course so that he could possibly meet up with him. It didn't take very long for Badgersong to find the fox colored tom and padded up with a brisk, low purr.
"Greetings Foxspring, long time no see." Meowed the tom in his low voice, focusing on his friend before for some strange reason, his gaze was drawn to the figure that the other tom was by. The black and white tom blinked in surprise as he looked at the unconscious body before looking back at the other warrior.
"What's going on here? Is this your apprentice?" There was a faint urgency in his voice, but the senior warrior was good at remaining calm in these sort of situations.
"Come on, lets get her to Kestrelberry." Immediately, without waiting for an answer, he began to shift about so that he could help carry the apprentice with his good shoulder.
Web law meowed in pain faintly as she was lifted by bager song but besides that did nothing
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
"Yes...I am part of a different clan...well it's sort of like a clan but not exactly...it's a place for really strong cats. You can choose what you want to be instead of always having to be a warrior, you can be a guard, fighter or hunter! And instead of having apprentiships and mentors, kits at 6 moons must complete a test!"
Shudderkit purrs "Will i get a new name?" she asks

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Shudderkit purrs "Will i get a new name?" she asks
"Well, you can either be Shudder or get your warrior name right away!"
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
"Well, you can either be Shudder or get your warrior name right away!"
Shudderkit squeaks "I never liked the name Shudderkit. It makes me sound weak as if i shiver and shake all the time" she mewls

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Shudderkit squeaks "I never liked the name Shudderkit. It makes me sound weak as if i shiver and shake all the time" she mewls
Aria laughs "OR change it completely!"
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Aria laughs "OR change it completely!"
The grey Persian kit smiles happily "What would it be!?" she asks excitedly. (She looks like this btw CLICK)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ