Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Poll: Which Thunderclan...
by Mizu
Last post by hades.
Today 05:11 PM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 04:55 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 04:50 PM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by alec
Today 04:48 PM

Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:40 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Long-distance Friendship [PRIVATE]

[ @kieryn ]

A large kit was sitting in a field, sighing as he fur ruffled with the always warm breeze. If she was still alive, she could have been leader! The whole Dawnstar-mess wouldn't have happened. But ShadowClan was in danger, and there was nothing the kit could do to help. Her glanced down at her paw, the paw that had killed her. If that stupid Dewpaw cat hadn't destroyed the herbs, she would've been fit enough to run when WindClan raided! "Why?" she asked herself. "Why did life play out the way it did? Why wouldn't I have lived longer?" The question, one Ashkit didn't have an answer for, echoed through her head.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:45 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Long-distance Friendship [PRIVATE]

Skykit opened her eyes to see she was laying in a field, quickly stretching out she looked around she could hear the angry sounded yells from a cat nearby but didn't see them. She turned around to see not very far from her a kit not much bigger then her stood staring at her paw. Walking over she stopped in front of her "who are you? how did i get to this field? why are you yelling? is there someone else out here with you?" her curiosity went for miles but she stopped herself there and stared at the kit with intense eyes analyzing and flicking around to see if they were alone or not.

@Holly Jolly Trouble
Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:54 AM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Skykit opened her eyes to see she was laying in a field, quickly stretching out she looked around she could hear the angry sounded yells from a cat nearby but didn't see them. She turned around to see not very far from her a kit not much bigger then her stood staring at her paw. Walking over she stopped in front of her "who are you? how did i get to this field? why are you yelling? is there someone else out here with you?" her curiosity went for miles but she stopped herself there and stared at the kit with intense eyes analyzing and flicking around to see if they were alone or not.

@Holly Jolly Trouble
Ashkit winced as the kit started shooting questions at her. "I'm Ashkit," the starry kit replied simply. "I called you here." She ignored the last two questions. As if she was gonna talk about dying. Nuh-uh. "We're alone, don't worry. And the cats here are quite nice." A smile formed on the spotted kit's face. "You're Skykit, correct?" Of course she already knew this, she'd been watching her. But she wanted to give the living kit a chance to introduce herself. I hope she doesn't end up being another Dawnstar supporter. Her whiskers twitched in amusement. Some cats are just too stupid to see the evil tat hides behind her 'I'll save ShadowClan!' act.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Trouble View Post

Ashkit winced as the kit started shooting questions at her. "I'm Ashkit," the starry kit replied simply. "I called you here." She ignored the last two questions. As if she was gonna talk about dying. Nuh-uh. "We're alone, don't worry. And the cats here are quite nice." A smile formed on the spotted kit's face. "You're Skykit, correct?" Of course she already knew this, she'd been watching her. But she wanted to give the living kit a chance to introduce herself. I hope she doesn't end up being another Dawnstar supporter. Her whiskers twitched in amusement. Some cats are just too stupid to see the evil tat hides behind her 'I'll save ShadowClan!' act.
Skykit nodded "yea i am! why did you call me here? am i in trouble? you look different from most cats! you look like how the elders make starclan-...oh..." she now understood how she ended up in this field and why this kit looked so different. "wait am i..." she looked down but saw she still looked normal. Looking back up she felt sorrow for the cat but didn't express ir knowing that sorrow is probably the last thing she wants. "so why DID u call me here?"
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:04 AM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Skykit nodded "yea i am! why did you call me here? am i in trouble? you look different from most cats! you look like how the elders make starclan-...oh..." she now understood how she ended up in this field and why this kit looked so different. "wait am i..." she looked down but saw she still looked normal. Looking back up she felt sorrow for the cat but didn't express ir knowing that sorrow is probably the last thing she wants. "so why DID u call me here?"
Ashkit laughed a little. "You'll get used to it soon enough." Oh StarClan, she thinks she's dead! she thought when she looked down at herself. "You're very much alive," she said with a roll of her green eyes. "I need to speak with you," she said bluntly. "You have a good life ahead of you, and I want to keep you on the right path." How should I word this... "Now tell me, Skykit, what's your opinion of Dawnstar?"

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:09 AM

Quote:

Ashkit laughed a little. "You'll get used to it soon enough." Oh StarClan, she thinks she's dead! she thought when she looked down at herself. "You're very much alive," she said with a roll of her green eyes. "I need to speak with you," she said bluntly. "You have a good life ahead of you, and I want to keep you on the right path." How should I word this... "Now tell me, Skykit, what's your opinion of Dawnstar?"
Tilting her head she spoke hesitantly "I.. don't really have an opinion, she stays out of my way i stay out of hers. As long as i get m rightful title eventually then there is no issue." she spoke almost a little to wisely for a kit but it was obvious she was dead set on that and that alone.
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:18 AM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Tilting her head she spoke hesitantly "I.. don't really have an opinion, she stays out of my way i stay out of hers. As long as i get m rightful title eventually then there is no issue." she spoke almost a little to wisely for a kit but it was obvious she was dead set on that and that alone.
"Well keep staying out of her way," Ashkit warned. "Like I said, you have a good life ahead of you. Don't follow Dawnstar's example, because it's not a good one." Ashkit's claws unsheathed ino the ground. I would have killed her already if I could.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:19 AM

Quote:

"Well keep staying out of her way," Ashkit warned. "Like I said, you have a good life ahead of you. Don't follow Dawnstar's example, because it's not a good one." Ashkit's claws unsheathed ino the ground. I would have killed her already if I could.

Skykit gave her a worried look "what do u mean? did she do something? is there something i can do about it?"
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:40 AM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Skykit gave her a worried look "what do u mean? did she do something? is there something i can do about it?"
Ashkit's green eyes stared into Skykit's. "She has done many things wrong. Don't try to stop her, kit. She'll only kill you, and nobody wants that." She had to try to scare the kit a little. "We'll figure this out soon. The other Clan will drive her out eventually, I hope."

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old December 2nd, 2020, 11:48 AM

Quote:

Ashkit's green eyes stared into Skykit's. "She has done many things wrong. Don't try to stop her, kit. She'll only kill you, and nobody wants that." She had to try to scare the kit a little. "We'll figure this out soon. The other Clan will drive her out eventually, I hope."
Frowning skykit declared "im not scared of her! what has she done wrong? and why are u acting like ur older then i am ur not! ur a kit like me!" whether it was courage or stupidity she didn't care. idly sitting by wasn't her thing. she had a question but was afraid to ask it instead she fiddled with her paws.