Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 07:16 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 07:16 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old November 11th, 2020, 10:27 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

"Let's get back to camp." and added "and hunt along the way." she started to walk back to camp and caught a couple of mice along the way (Sorry for the late reply!) @Falco

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.

Last edited by LostInTheOrchids; November 11th, 2020 at 10:28 AM.
Old November 11th, 2020, 01:33 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Whiskernose was glad to see Hai- Mossy... grove. Mossygrove.
He was glad to see she was fine and healthy.
He returned her nod.
He wasn't terribly surprised she changed her name.... not with with Dawnstar on her tail and wanting to kill her.
He stepped back a few steps to let Citrusflower and -he struggled to think of her name before deciding not to worry about it for now- her niece to talk with each other. As much as he tried to make himself say her name correctly in his head, it wasn't immediate. He would need to work on that.

@BILL. @Siren Bliss @punkscape

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old November 11th, 2020, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

@wnder))

Koiripple was, without a doubt, embarrassed and unimpressed with herself. She was a hardened stone of a warrior, usually not saying a word save for a couple of nods of the head and snarling when she battled but this-....this was so unlike her she didn't even know what to say. So, once she finally padded through the familiar border of Riverclan's camp, she donned her usual aura of silence until she spotted an easily recognizable golden pelt. She quietly huffed and, after getting her confession in order, walked right on over to him. She made sure to straighten out her stance and dipped her head once she stopped in front of him. "....Lionstar?"

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.

Last edited by UpperclassFailure; November 12th, 2020 at 12:23 PM.
Old November 11th, 2020, 05:53 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotusheart nodded. Apprentices were hard work and it didn't always go how you expected.
"Hmmm... I need to give him more battle training. He tries to avoid it as he doesn't like fighting but I feel like it's the thing we work on the least and, besides, it is my field of expertise." she mewed.
"Huh, same here." Berryscorch frowned a little. She really needed to scout out Ebonypaw for some more training soon. "Battle's also my strong suit, yet the only training session I've done with Ebonypaw is hunting." Trying to think of something else to say, the molly recalled one of the first times she'd interacted with Lotusheart as an apprentice, which just so happened to be battle training-related. "Hey, do you remember that apprentice battle tournament from a while back? I'm pretty sure we fought in one of the rounds."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:13 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Larkstripe

Looks like they'd come to the right cat, and with perfect timing too. Bright yellow eyes glistened with enthusiasm as they realized they'd finally get to try their paw at hunting. Wait... the river? So they were fishing? Awesome! It was a good thing they already knew how to swim. "Sounds great! I'd be glad to join you." Baypaw smiled as they spoke, radiant tan fur bouncing as they got to their paws to follow the warrior out of camp.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:48 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerfrost had fallen silent, the topic they had briefly mentioned wasn't exactly a joyful one, though Sparrowskip's frantic looking around did catch what could be called his 'attention'. The young warrior slightly quirked an invisible brow as the other went on "nothing besides the constant loudness of the clearing" he moewed, glancing past him to the forest "and I doubt anything else besides the sound of animals comes from there" he added in a mutter, followed by looking back at Sparrowskip in a somewhat questioning manner.

Old November 11th, 2020, 06:56 PM
eternally tired

"No no.. i feel like someone's actually talking. Like, I can very faintly make out words.... Water? Sun? Stop.. in-invading m- mm- my sp-space." Whoah, these voices were getting a bit loud. Sparrowskip took a few steps back. "Animal's don't talk like that.. no way there are that many cats outside..." He stepped on a flower while stepping back and he heard a little voice. "Hey watch where you're stepping mister!" Sparrowskip spun around in surprise! "Did.. did that flower just talk?" Sparrowskip's eyes were huge with surprise. "Yeah I can talk! What do you take me for? A rock? NO! I'm a being with thoughts a feelings too!" The flower retorted. "Gingerfrost I swear that flower is talking. Can't you hear it!" @Estelle
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 12th, 2020, 01:38 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post

"Huh, same here." Berryscorch frowned a little. She really needed to scout out Ebonypaw for some more training soon. "Battle's also my strong suit, yet the only training session I've done with Ebonypaw is hunting." Trying to think of something else to say, the molly recalled one of the first times she'd interacted with Lotusheart as an apprentice, which just so happened to be battle training-related. "Hey, do you remember that apprentice battle tournament from a while back? I'm pretty sure we fought in one of the rounds."
Lotusheart thought for a second. The memory floated into her brain.
"Yeah, I remember that. Pretty sure you beat both me and Gingerfrost." she mewed.
Old November 12th, 2020, 01:39 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Greenleap; ]

Cottonstrike looked around the camp to try and find Greenheart. He knew she neded to talk to him. He was quite curious what she needed to talk about. Maybe it was about her seeminv to be tired all of the time. Hopefully nothing is wrobg with her. Oh he would never be able to live with himself.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 12th, 2020, 01:54 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Rainquail; @punkscape; @BILL.; ]

Citrusflower was quite curious why he thought they should meet Mossygrove, but when she saw her she knew why. It was her neice in Riverclan. It wasn't a surprise she had changed her name, but it was surprising to see her in Riverclan. She never really thouggt Riverclan of all clans she would choose. That didn't matter now. Her neice was here. She had family here. She didn't seem lonely anymore. Well besides having her lovely mate. Who she loved so much. "Its great to see you again.", she meowed, flickering her tail in excitement.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do