Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old March 5th, 2017, 08:47 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Swampstone listened silently for a moment, his nose buried in her soft fur as he just enjoyed her sweet scent. His heart ached for her, for how distressed she seemed to be about everything that had happened in the past moon or so. He longed for the time when Applethorn had been proud and happy about her place in RiverClan. The warrior let out a soft breath, lifting his face from her fur to look her in the eyes. He waited a moment, his pale blue hues searching for something in her orbs. "I can understand that," He agreed after a few seconds of watching her thoughtfully. The tom closed his eyes and laid his head back down, but his ears remained perked and ready to listen. Even he had become antsy lately, especially with Applethorn being so upset and grumpy about losing the battle, then losing her mother, and then about her father becoming the leader of RiverClan. "Well..." For a moment, he was at a loss for words, not knowing what to say. "Maybe we should try to entertain ourselves. Go on an adventure or something." The tom sunk into his thoughts for a moment. Maybe start a family. He opened his eyes, surprised a bit when the thought surfaced up from seemingly nowhere. The tom hadn't thought of anything to do with family, or at least kin, in a long time.
"...An adventure?" Applethorn tipped her head to the side in a look of both curiosity and misunderstanding- I'm not a kit, you know."What would that even mean?" She sighed, closing her eyes in frustration as she talked. "I just want somebody else, cats that I can talk to and help out, cats who me and you can talk to, teach things. It'd be nice to have family members I cared about, or friends besides you that I could trust with my life." She wasn't set on even wanting to start a family, but it seemed like a solid idea- especially because if she could trust anybody in this clan the most, it would be her mate, Swampstone. Maybe they wouldn't be the best parents, admittedly, but they would care. Stretching out her paws and letting out a quiet yawn, the she-cat sat up in her nest rather drowsily, the effect of having just woken up from a nap taking it's toll. "I don't mean to be this angry around you and all of this, but everything's just so stressful lately. It's like everything I worked for has just been thrown to the side, and forgotten about."
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

(first post in riverclan yay!)
Blizzardclaw strode into the warrior's den nodding respectively at his fellow clan mates. His muscles rippled with each stride and his large bushy tail flowed behind him in a sign of authority and respect. Blizzardclaw was a big muscular Norweigan Forest cat and was a stickler for order and authority. He preferred to be called sir by his fellow clan mates unless they were of higher rank than him then he would refer to them as sir or mam out of military like respect. Though as steely as he seemed he did not come without flaws and the reason he was now retiring to the den for a rest is because he suffers from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which causes him to have periodic chest pains and wheezing/shortness of breath. He reached his nest which was on a nice cool stone slab covered in a bed moss and dried water grasses. He wasn't picky about where or what he slept on as long as he was able to get some quiet and privacy to think to himself. He flopped down with a shaky wheeze and brooded about his aching chest. This illness of his was really starting to get in the way of his duties as he now had to take breaks every day or so. He probably should try and see Geckoleaf when he had time. So Blizzardclaw begrudgingly lay there waiting for his heart and breathing to go back to normal while watching the other warriors converse. When the pain and wheezing passed he would go ask some cat if they would come on a hunting patrol with him.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
(first post in riverclan yay!)
Blizzardclaw strode into the warrior's den nodding respectively at his fellow clan mates. His muscles rippled with each stride and his large bushy tail flowed behind him in a sign of authority and respect. Blizzardclaw was a big muscular Norweigan Forest cat and was a stickler for order and authority. He preferred to be called sir by his fellow clan mates unless they were of higher rank than him then he would refer to them as sir or mam out of military like respect. Though as steely as he seemed he did not come without flaws and the reason he was now retiring to the den for a rest is because he suffers from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which causes him to have periodic chest pains and wheezing/shortness of breath. He reached his nest which was on a nice cool stone slab covered in a bed moss and dried water grasses. He wasn't picky about where or what he slept on as long as he was able to get some quiet and privacy to think to himself. He flopped down with a shaky wheeze and brooded about his aching chest. This illness of his was really starting to get in the way of his duties as he now had to take breaks every day or so. He probably should try and see Geckoleaf when he had time. So Blizzardclaw begrudgingly lay there waiting for his heart and breathing to go back to normal while watching the other warriors converse. When the pain and wheezing passed he would go ask some cat if they would come on a hunting patrol with him.
Ferretblaze pushed her way into the den, her ginger coat rippling. Her muscles flexed as she gazed around the den, the senior warrior's stance stiff and her tail erect, ears pricked forward. For a moment she just stood there, tensing her shoulders up and letting them drop, stretching her front paws out in front of her and giving a yawn. She wasnt tired, she just felt so stiff all the time. Being old doesnt suit me, She decided musingly, making her way to her nest. After all the ginger tabby liked feeling young and energetic, which is why she was putting off retiring for as long as possible. And in any case she wasnt that old, right? Not old enough to become an elder?

Ferretblaze glanced around at the other cats, shaking the thoughts out of her mind as she sat down beside her nest, not in the mood to lie down at the moment. Her friends were all out hunting or patrolling. Ferretblaze had passed to get some sleep and when she woke up, went out to the Fresh-Kill pile to get something to eat. And now she was back where she started, bored as ever.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Ferretblaze pushed her way into the den, her ginger coat rippling. Her muscles flexed as she gazed around the den, the senior warrior's stance stiff and her tail erect, ears pricked forward. For a moment she just stood there, tensing her shoulders up and letting them drop, stretching her front paws out in front of her and giving a yawn. She wasnt tired, she just felt so stiff all the time. Being old doesnt suit me, She decided musingly, making her way to her nest. After all the ginger tabby liked feeling young and energetic, which is why she was putting off retiring for as long as possible. And in any case she wasnt that old, right? Not old enough to become an elder?

Ferretblaze glanced around at the other cats, shaking the thoughts out of her mind as she sat down beside her nest, not in the mood to lie down at the moment. Her friends were all out hunting or patrolling. Ferretblaze had passed to get some sleep and when she woke up, went out to the Fresh-Kill pile to get something to eat. And now she was back where she started, bored as ever.
@Random Melody
Blizzardclaw awoke from his light doze when he heard Ferretblaze walk in and lay down nearby. He noticed the bored looked on her face and the agitated patting of her tail. He knew that feeling, he felt that way whenever he had to break from his duties due to his medical problems. He got up and stretched feeling his muscles ripple and his claws flexing. He walked over and sat down near the female warrior. "Greetings Ferretblaze, I was wondering if you would like to go out and hunt with me." he meowed in a deep monotone voice.

Charrie Site
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:40 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
@Random Melody
Blizzardclaw awoke from his light doze when he heard Ferretblaze walk in and lay down nearby. He noticed the bored looked on her face and the agitated patting of her tail. He knew that feeling, he felt that way whenever he had to break from his duties due to his medical problems. He got up and stretched feeling his muscles ripple and his claws flexing. He walked over and sat down near the female warrior. "Greetings Ferretblaze, I was wondering if you would like to go out and hunt with me." he meowed in a deep monotone voice.
Ferretblaze's head shot up when she heard her voice, swiveling around as she fixed her green eyes on the other warrior. Her ears twitched as she cocked an eyebrow at the Tom, moving her shoulders in a shrugging motion. "Sure." She meowed, pushing herself to her paws and stretching slightly. "I was aching to leave camp anyway."

Forever...

Old March 9th, 2017, 03:46 PM

Strawberrypaw quietly padded in, silent as a mouse. Her assigned task was to clean a warrior's bed moss so she had brought new moss from outside camp into the den. She noticed the two warriors having a conversation and she cowered away from them, dragged the dead moss out of it's position and placing down the fresh moss.

Last edited by Strawberry; March 9th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Ferretblaze's head shot up when she heard her voice, swiveling around as she fixed her green eyes on the other warrior. Her ears twitched as she cocked an eyebrow at the Tom, moving her shoulders in a shrugging motion. "Sure." She meowed, pushing herself to her paws and stretching slightly. "I was aching to leave camp anyway."
@Random Melody
Blizzardclaw motioned with his tail to follow and began padding towards the den exit. "Let us be off then." he meowed. As the two warriors passed by the exit Blizzardclaw nodded approvingly at the apprentice she-cat who was clearing the nests. He then strode out of the warrior's den his massive frame fluffing out his fur as they walked out into the chilly winter air.

- to the hunting grounds shall we?-

Charrie Site
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
@Random Melody
Blizzardclaw motioned with his tail to follow and began padding towards the den exit. "Let us be off then." he meowed. As the two warriors passed by the exit Blizzardclaw nodded approvingly at the apprentice she-cat who was clearing the nests. He then strode out of the warrior's den his massive frame fluffing out his fur as they walked out into the chilly winter air.

- to the hunting grounds shall we?-
(Off we go X3)
Ferretblaze followed, glancing toward the apprentice. She gave a small nod before turning her attention to Blizzardclaw. Her short orange fur fluffed up as she exited after him, the cold air hitting her face and making her squint slightly.

Forever...

Old March 9th, 2017, 08:00 PM

My Mood: Happy

(The kit went in the warriors den curious of whats in there) "WOAH", she squealed. "I want to sleep in here. So many cats, and its sooo warm and cozy!!!!" she mewed.
Old March 11th, 2017, 01:40 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...An adventure?" Applethorn tipped her head to the side in a look of both curiosity and misunderstanding- I'm not a kit, you know."What would that even mean?" She sighed, closing her eyes in frustration as she talked. "I just want somebody else, cats that I can talk to and help out, cats who me and you can talk to, teach things. It'd be nice to have family members I cared about, or friends besides you that I could trust with my life." She wasn't set on even wanting to start a family, but it seemed like a solid idea- especially because if she could trust anybody in this clan the most, it would be her mate, Swampstone. Maybe they wouldn't be the best parents, admittedly, but they would care. Stretching out her paws and letting out a quiet yawn, the she-cat sat up in her nest rather drowsily, the effect of having just woken up from a nap taking it's toll. "I don't mean to be this angry around you and all of this, but everything's just so stressful lately. It's like everything I worked for has just been thrown to the side, and forgotten about."
Swampstone opened his eyes, rolling onto his stomach to get a better angle of her face. He could feel the agitation coming off of his mate is waves, and it was making him a bit tense, even as she apologize. Though, it didn't help that what he was trying to prepare to say was something that completely terrified him. "What if we start our own family..?" He meowed, and though he was nervous, his voice still came out smooth and calm. "They could be those cats you want, and we could teach them how to be strong, how to be stronger than the rest of their clanmates." The tom looked at his paws, a strange emotion flickering across his features. "And we won't lose them either, because we can watch out for them." His heartbeat was erratic in his chest, but he couldn't pin the cause of it; he was either nervous or excited by this new prospect. And both emotions were unusual for him too.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!