Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:18 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by poppy
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Luminous
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by Fits
Today 03:14 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by zozelen
Today 03:11 PM

Old June 29th, 2020, 04:13 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Post so here i am, bored out of my mind, making yet another character page

alright, here we are. once again, i have more active human characters than cat characters, so here ya go!

warning, this is super long.

Name: astrali
previous names?: astra (dead name)
pronouns: they/them

powers:

element: space (more specifically outer space.)

it can be extremely powerful when unlocked in it's true potential, but right now, astrali can only scratch the surface of their powers, unless something has made them unreasonably angered. they can use the constellations to summon weapons, familiars, or objects made out of light projections.

the zodiac play a big role in their power, as it affects both their behavior and their dressing choices. (when it's leo, they're more hostile and dress more masculine, when it's virgo, they are more docile and dress more feminine.) the zodiac can also grant them more power in their zodiac specific weapon as long as it is under the zodiac.

they can only use the zodiac powers during the dates and times of the zodiac, with the kind of exception of gemini's power.

the cooldown time is one day unless specified otherwise.

aquarius: whip, can control water, can summon a water urn (although how much is in the urn is dependant on the day and the time of day.) they act very indifferent, and look more androgynous.

pisces: gun, can breath underwater, can summon two ghostly koi (how long they last is dependant on the day and the time.) during this zodiac, they are really quiet, and they look more androgynous

aries: bat, their punches hit faster and harder, can summon a ram (like before, depends on the day and time) during this zodiac, they can be very boisterous and loud, and they dress more masculine.

taurus: gauntlets, enhanced strength, can summon a small basket of food (the kind of food depends on how they're feeling that day) they are very stubborn, and they dress more feminine. They can also create shockwaves by hitting the gauntlets on the ground.

gemini: twin daggers, can astral project but still be conscious in their own body, effectively creating a double (though it gives them a splitting headache afterwards, the severity depending on how long they were doubled.) they have frequent mood swings and dress androgynously.
-as they were born a gemini, the daggers are summoned permanently, and while they can still astrally project, they cannot be conscious in their actual body at the same time.

cancer: scissortars, (giant pair of scissors that can be separated and turned into blades.), enhanced dexterity, can summon small crabs (up to ten, and how long the crabs last depends on how healthy they are.) they are more of a risk taker, and they dress more feminine.

leo: claws, enchanced agility, can summon a lion (how long it lasts depends on the date and time) as aforementioned, they are more hostile and dress more masculine.

virgo: war fan, a boost to charisma, can summon a small lyre (it only lasts until the next 6:00, or until it is destroyed. it cannot be summoned again until another 6 hours after it is destroyed/disappears.) they are more talkative, and docile, and they dress more feminine.

libra: pendulum axe, enhanced balance, can summon a scale that can tell if someone is lying. (it only lasts for 10 lie v truths and then they can't summon it again till the next day.) they are more wound back, and they dress androgynously.

scorpio: poison darts and a dart gun, resistant to poison, can summon small scorpions (the rules are the same as cancer's crabs) they are very snappy, and are prone to say things they don't mean. they dress more masculine.

sagittarius: bow and arrows, can cause unscheduled meteor showers (limited to the night), and can aim a bullseye exactly with the bow and arrows. (limited to once every few hours) they are happier, and dress more femininely.

capricorn: (i haven't figured this one out yet, sorry)

appearance:

in the attachments, i have a picrew and a headshot. the picrew is epic gamer maker 2.

personality:

(these are only the constant ones)

Spontaneous | Playful | Impulsive | energetic | loud | somewhat dramatic | accident prone | abrasive | more to be added

relations:
Verdandi || sees him as a brother.

Valerie || they are to be separated at all costs, lest they kill everyone and end the world. aka completely chaotic, and twice as much when alone together.

Bentley || he's the whiskey dad, and astrali views him as more of a dad compared to their bio dad.

plum || plum has actually adopted him, even though they're technically younger then them in elf age. (plum is 80 years old, so she's a teen.)

dog bone || astrali is so confused by them, but is glad to have a they/them pronoun buddy.

aimi || dislikes, and the feeling is mutual, as they accidentally put a damper on aimi's powers (aimi is literally the element of friendship, and astrali hates the sun so...)

the sun || hates it because it purposefully misgenders them.

kai || he dislikes them, but can tolerate them. mostly bc they told him that some of the stars thought he was a baby.

jay || they're on neutral terms

cole || cole :handshake: astrali - being super bad at cooking.

zane || astrali likes his cooking.

lloyd || they get along quite well

wu || really doesn't like wu, mostly bc he was the cause of a lot of the more disastrous events events in ninjago

lord garmadon || dislikes him a lot

sensei garmadon || he's chill

misako || they think she could've been a better mom to lloyd.

cyrus borg || fav inventor when they were young. his prescence encouraged them into the fields of science (more so astrology)

acronix || he's weird, and a bit chaotic, and he might have been a villain at one point, but he's cool now

that's all i'm gonna list for now because this is taking way too long.

and yeah that's about it. that took way too long, but i had to info dump somewhere.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astrali.jpg (10.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg download20200604105924.jpg (17.9 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by .:Virgo:.; July 11th, 2020 at 03:53 PM.