Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 03:39 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 03:38 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:34 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:31 PM

Old December 31st, 2023, 09:56 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty
Default Leafspot

As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"

as Leafspot walked in, he saw the cats jugful faces. he knew this couldn't possibly work; his reason would never be accepted- it was pitiful he was trying but he had to- there was too much determination inside of him to keep on going towards these cats. he looked at them and nodded in greeting, what makes him different? nothing- he's a useless ball of fur asking the stupidest question of his life- or death that is now. he sighs "I only got to live for a short period of time- from a young age I never knew my mother- I was raised by a queen that adopted me, my Original mentor died when I became an apprentice and I had to continue my training with another one- I had only been a warrior for a moon before I died. there were so many things I had wished to do! so many things I had wished to live for! I dreamed of helping my clan for as long as I lived and remain loyal to it forever as I vowed to do when I became warrior, but that didn't last very long-. I died because of herb poisoning; I don't blame anyone. but there is a burning rage inside of me to keep on liveing. I feel I didn't live my life fairly, my life was short lived, and I never got to do much-. I came, I went through sorrow, and died. never got to lead a patrol, never fell in love. if I got reincarnated I would have a Chance to live! to be free! to serve my clan to the fullest and save it from any dangers that lie ahead! sure there would be downfalls, but I know that I would strive to save my clan. I would have a better life, a better family-. that's my reasoning- judge however you please." he said as tears of pain and joy were mixing in his mind, he stayed firm to listen to what the Covenant had to say, he was ready for whatever they had to throw at him.

[

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 31st, 2023 at 09:58 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 11:02 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Leafspot

Dewkit watched Leafspot from the sidelines, silent in her judging stare. As he spoke, the events of the Clan wide poisonings in WindClan came to mind and she nodded solemnly.
"Your death was rather regretful, indeed, but you are not the only one to have died to WindClan's negligence of their herbs. Many lost their lives, several even were kits. I understand the anger and despair of dying too soon, she muttered, adjusting where she sat.
"But you must understand, though I understand this pain, I cannot just send you back.... We cannot simply send you back. There are so many in StarClan with similar stories– and we could hardly bring back everyone who didn't live their life to the fullest.
What we want to hear is a plan. Something concrete. Why bringing you back would be for the betterment of the Clan's as a whole."

She gave a small, sad smile.
"I hope you understand. The others may have questions of their own they wish to ask you. Be prepared to answer them."

[ @Wally Darling~ ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; December 31st, 2023 at 11:03 PM.
Old December 31st, 2023, 11:14 PM

he Nodded. maybe he did need a better plan-, its ok, he has more chances. he can think of a better plan.

[

Old January 4th, 2024, 07:35 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

Darkness seemed to swirl from the tuxedo's pelt as he made his way towards one of the star clad felines' newest members. He would be lying if he didn't admit to have been... amused by the chaos that had overtaken WindClan due to the woefully soft healer's negligence. The idea of having the knowledge of poisons to the extent of bringing them to one's den and then not recognizing the poison for what it was, however, was severely disappointing to him. It was pathetic. Disgraceful. And if anything, his victims even more so. The whole event had been so open, clumsy, and rather obvious... how so many cats fell to the bumbling oaf's unwitting trap was beyond him. And of course, of those many, many victims, at least one of them would approach the council in search of a new life.

Cool blue hues studied the feline, his expression deadpanned. Bored. It was clear he did not understand his need to be here... yet here he was, if only to ensure that time wasn't wasted in sending useless or pointless individuals back towards the clans. It had been proven far too many times, after all, that some of the starry ones were far too soft when it came to the woe stories of the fallen. Magpiewisp was pleased to see, though, that he needn't have worried today. It seemed Dewkit was of a similar mind this time around.

"Dewkit is correct," the ancient RiverClanner drawled, taking his spot as sat. "We cannot simply send you back on a whim. After all, your story is not only shared by many here... it is the exact same story that most of WindClan's fallen have these past few moons. Neglect and poison. A most... dreadful end, I am sure. But a life filled with complacency and a lack of worthwhile accomplishments is hardly a convincing argument for one to be sent back. Why, if that was the case, I'm afraid we would find ourselves with quite a lack of stars..."

@Wally Darling~ [Leafspot] | @Abyssopelagic [Dewkit]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 9th, 2024, 02:03 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dustpoppy
She/her | Dark Forest Spirit
Pitiful, truly. While there could be some relatability - at least for her - with dying at the claws of a once trusted cat, the rest of it absolutely bored her to death. Stepping out from the shrouded mist with darkness swirling in her fur, Dustpoppy cast the other wardens a glance. Dewkit went first after that sad little monologue when Magpiewisp followed up with some of her own comments. Both were right, and as the Dark Forest spirit turned her piercing blue gaze back towards the cat before them, she waited.

And waited...

...and waited...

Eventually it became evident that this cat would not perhaps go into any detail about what plan they had, if any, unless prompted. Dustpoppy lifted her chin to stare down at the cat, disinterest clear across her expression. "Well?" she asked finally, annoyance dipping from her tongue like venom, "do you have a more concrete plan? Or is your plan and story nothing more than the same pitiful sorrows shared by all dead cats?" She didn't say much, as was the plan. This cat seemed to like to talk... so ever the good audience, Dust would oblige.

[ @Wally Darling~ @Abyssopelagic @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Old January 28th, 2024, 12:58 PM

TE]

Leafspot started to think-. "i swear that if i get this chance i will dedicate my life towards my clan, even if it means sacrificing myself for others. I want to do this, before i feel i didn't do enough, now i plan to prove to put my clan before myself. to prove i can be dedicated! is there something else i am missing? or was this the plan you wished?". his emotions now stern. he was bound on proving his point. he still thought maybe he should have put more thought into this, He tried to deny that thinking. he needed to convince these cats; and that was what he planned to do.

[

Last edited by .Sunshine.; January 28th, 2024 at 01:00 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:39 PM

Dewkit sighed, shaking her head as disappointment settled in her.
"That is a very vague plan at best. We don't want you to sacrifice yourself for others.... That..."
She paused, allowing herself a moment to think and deciding she had nothing else to say.
"I've nothing else to add, or say. I will give the others a chance for their questions before I give my own verdict. I hope you will have a stronger answer for them."
Dewkit looked to the Dark Forest Wardens, the look on her face giving away that she didn't really have high hopes for more information that might sway her. She didn't want to turn Leafspot away, not really, but they couldn't just let anyone waltz back to their old life due to the circumstances they died under.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ; @tallulah ; @Wally Darling~ ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 29th, 2024, 08:04 PM

"I see" they were right. should, he has put more thought into this? from the heart leafspot. from the heart. " I want to serve my clan yes-. but I also want to train an apprentice. i want to hunt and bring peace to the clans! even if I can't I want to strive to keep the peace. maybe even find a mate! have kits that will be the next generation of the clan's warriors or future leaders. I want to create a new system of fighting tactics! I want to have adventure. and more than anything I want friends. with my new life I would do these things. do you have any other questions? I'm all open to them." new fighting tactics? that does sound great. but will the covenant accept it? he didn't know.

[

Last edited by .Sunshine.; January 29th, 2024 at 08:05 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 03:13 PM

[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Old February 13th, 2024, 07:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

It was pitiful, really. That the tom had not gotten to experience anything that he seemed to deem valuable in his life. At least, judging by the extensive if not unimpressive list of goals he so openly stated now. Serving his clan, training apprentices, finding love, hunting, having kits. These were all the every day happenings of clan life. In a way, even his unmoving heart felt some level of pity - or was that heartburn, it had been so long since he'd felt either - for this sorry sap. Unfortunately, it was not enough. There were enough cats in the clans who never got to experience any of these things. There would be no kits in StarClan if that were the case.

Magpiewisp could admit he held some interest for this so called plan to keep the peace. The new fighting styles in motion. But at this point, he wouldn't be surprised if the star clad warrior had simply started spouting off nonsense in an attempt to appease the council. A scoff would have escaped him at this thought, but frankly, he was above being disappointed at this point. Blue eyes resting icily on Leafspot, he allowed himself a moment to think. To let the words sink in if only to give himself the chance to be moved in some way. When nothing stirred within, the ancient RiverClanner merely shook his head, dark tail curling around his paws as he spoke.

"Dreams of a plan are just that. Dreams. It is unfortunate, what has happened to you. But then, you will find that rarely is death a convenience. My vote is for you to stay where you are. I believe you will find that peace you so seek amongst the stars."

@DaphB) [Leafspot] | @Abyssopelagic [Dewkit] | @tallulah [Dustpoppy]
| Thank you for the bump, and so sorry for the wait on this! I was so sure I had already responded to this! If I start taking this long on a council thread, please always feel free to poke me about it! These always go in my high priority list. This one got away from me. Again, so sorry about that. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios