Last post by Rani
Today 12:31 AM

Old November 29th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Ash had watched the whole thing her musty pelt blending in with the he dark forest. "I heard my name." She called as she slinked out of the dark.
Old November 29th, 2016, 03:50 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
{Is Slash from the DS or is he a loner?}
The tortiseshell she-cat's senses raised; she was suddenly alerted by the strange sound and motion. That tom, whom she didn't know his name... what was he doing? She was suddenly aware that he was trying to pounce on her- for whatever reason. It wasn't like she was the Commander of the DS or anything. She didn't have any important information on her paws. She wasn't helpful in any way, and yet this random tom wanted to hunt her down. Strange, yet still frightening. Maybe he just wanted to kill her for prize or accomplishment; Pastelle wasn't surprised if this was the case.
Anyhow, the molly whipped her head around and noticed how Slash, the tom, was bleeding from a gash. Well, he was quite unlucky. He must've gotten into a big fight recently, or gotten into self-inflicted pain. Whatever the case, Pastelle found it to be none of her business- what she cared about was why exactly Slash had just jumped for her. Her orbs turned to see another feline, Shadow, standing nearby. Huh. She didn't seem to be doing very much.
(He's in the DS) Slash gazed up at the she-cat, terrified. "Help me," he gasped. "Just... Do something! I'm sorry I attacked. I-I just wanted to be noticed by the Commander. Just do something, please!" His eyes were filled with terror and glazed with pain as he gazed up at the she-cat. His blood soaked the ground around him, turning it red.
Old November 29th, 2016, 04:28 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
(He's in the DS) Slash gazed up at the she-cat, terrified. "Help me," he gasped. "Just... Do something! I'm sorry I attacked. I-I just wanted to be noticed by the Commander. Just do something, please!" His eyes were filled with terror and glazed with pain as he gazed up at the she-cat. His blood soaked the ground around him, turning it red.
(Is this an open rp?)
Old November 29th, 2016, 04:46 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
(Slash is in the DS)
Shadow looked over at the two cats, her ears perked foreword. She continued to collect cobwebs. Soon she walked over hiding her self in the grass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
(Sorry for quoting this I kinda just wanna jump if that's okay?)
Lakekit awoke and stretched out when she smelled and saw some strange cats. Even though she hadn't become an apprentice yet, she was 9 1/2 moons, she got in major trouble and was held off, she killed her brother. Her claws unsheathed as she slowly moved mouse lengths closer.
(Oh, thx. Also, I'm pretty sure this is an open rp..)
The molly felt a bit offended by Slash's words. He was trying to attack and now he wanted help? Pastelle now had doubts about him, but that didn't matter much right now. What she needed was a healer. She personally was a hunter, and knew absolutely no way to cure such a thing.
"I don't think you'd get noticed by the commander by attacking me," the tortoiseshell hissed. "But anyways." Her sweeping gaze made it over to Shadow, who was collecting an assortment of leaves and cobwebs. Making a rash assumption that she was a healer, Pastelle clamped her jaws and shouted. "Hey, you over there! Could you help him?" The words were not very polite; they were more forced than anything, but she did not want to be responsible for Slash's death. The last thing she wanted was for someone to assume that she killed him, and if someone did, she would definitely get punishment.

While waiting for the molly's response, Pastelle scented the air to see if any other cats were nearby, to help out the situation. What she didn't expect was for there to be clan scent nearby. A fairly young cat, it seemed, but older than a kit. A bit of hostility and aggression trickled into Pastelle's heart, and her body spiked with newfound energy, in case that clan-scenting she-cat came over to where she was.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 29th, 2016, 04:53 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv View Post
(Is this an open rp?)
(I would assume so its one of the main forums)
Slash looked at the she-cat and gasped, "Don't leave me here, please. What's your name?"
@Gusty

Last edited by dino.; November 29th, 2016 at 04:54 PM.
Old November 29th, 2016, 05:37 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Shadow ran over."Pastelle is it?" Shadow asked. The tortoiseshell she cat pressed her paw on Slashes wound. "I told you to stop, the wound I gave you is getting worse, maybe infected." She commented. The she cat looked at Pastelle,"Go get those herbs over there," She said. Usually, the cat would be very shy. But when she was healing, that was a whole new Shadow. Soon her paws were covered in Blood. "Slash? Could you tell me my name?" She asked, trying to keep the cat awake.
Old November 30th, 2016, 05:27 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow ran over."Pastelle is it?" Shadow asked. The tortoiseshell she cat pressed her paw on Slashes wound. "I told you to stop, the wound I gave you is getting worse, maybe infected." She commented. The she cat looked at Pastelle,"Go get those herbs over there," She said. Usually, the cat would be very shy. But when she was healing, that was a whole new Shadow. Soon her paws were covered in Blood. "Slash? Could you tell me my name?" She asked, trying to keep the cat awake.
(Sorry to butt in but I wanna join!)
Lakekit saw that there was no harm and ran over to Slash she saw that he was wounded and remembered she wanted to be a medicine cat. "Are you alright? We're gonna need some cobwebs." She mewled uneasily.
Old November 30th, 2016, 06:54 AM
led into temptation

"Know we need cobwebs!" Shadow hissed. "Now go get the herbs I collected over there!" She yelled. "Wet moss, and cobwebs," She hissed. The she put more pressure on the wound, hoping it would stop the bleeding.
Old November 30th, 2016, 03:56 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Pastelle's gaze turned down onto Slash and she flicked her ear with slight annoyance. "Oh, my name is Pastelle. Strange how you'd want to know my name, out of all things." The black-and-orange pelted cat muttered at the end. "Anyhow, being that you're so curious into knowing my information, how about yours? Who are you? A fighter?" She said. Her eyes narrowed into small slits. "Oh, and don't worry about that wound you've got there, Shadow's probably dealing with it fine." The molly's tail flicked over towards Shadow, who was most likely a healer, and probably knew how to mend wounds like those.

Unfortunately, at the healer's next words, Pastelle felt another bristling of unfriendliness passing through her spine. She didn't like to be ordered around, especially by a healer. For one, they were a lower ranking role than hunters- and even though hunters were often mistreated themselves, healers got worse treatment. After all, they literally had the job of collecting herbs and dealing with blood on an everyday basis. That was nothing useful for Syndicate life. And the lower ranked ones shouldn't order around a higher ranked one. But nonetheless, instead of pouting like she wanted to, Pastelle padded over towards the strange plant and picked up a couple of leaves using her jaw. She assumed they were an important herb, along with cobweb.

The molly padded back over, with the leaves in her mouth, and placed them by Shadow's side. She didn't know how to apply them, so she simply stayed out of the healing and watched. But then something occurred to her, and with the prickling of her paws, the realization happened. A new cat was here.

The patched-pelted she-cat stood for a moment, observing her. It was the petite figure she'd scented just moments ago, still reeking of clan scent. Her body tensed even more. How in the world was everyone so calm right now- well, disincluding Slash- but still? That was a clan feline; she should not be here; she should not be on the territory trying to help out! By this point the molly was extreamly aggitated and wanted to leave, but not quite yet.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 30th, 2016 at 06:48 PM.
Old November 30th, 2016, 04:39 PM
led into temptation

"Somethings wrong..." Shadow mewed, she sniffed the air. "Clan kit," She hissed. "What is a clan kit doing here?" Shadow chewed up some marigold leafs. Then begain to spread them on Slash's wound. "How come the wound I gave you got worse? I thought you were being careful. Ha! You couldn't bet a healer!" Shadow mewed. She re-rapped the wound in cobwebs, she sighed.