Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old December 31st, 2023, 07:23 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Stupid behavior and decisions

I hate how a lot of the time two mates/friends go do something eventful and then one of them dies tragically for the other cat and then everything ever becomes about one dead cat.

The worst example is Rootspring. Rootpaw thinks his dad is weird. One day, mr. Rootpaw is on ice and is in danger. Bristlefrost save him for some reason. All the sudden, the love fairy curses them. Oh no! Funny df cat is being stinky! time to go sccuttle threateningly to the man who possessed the leader of thc. Honestly, I wish it happened earlier. bristlefrost dies in goop after throwing Rootspring out of goop. Goop is not good. Now Rootspring does not care that his dad is strange and everything ever in existance is now Bristleface even though he supposedly got over it. Until Rootspring stops talking forever, that is

"I like this soda. If only Bristlefrost was here to have it."
"The world is ending. Bristlefrost could save it."
"Look at this rat. It looks extremely vaguely like bristlefrost's front left paw if you look at it at a 37.4 degree angle."

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; December 31st, 2023 at 07:29 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:11 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Nightheart had been mistreated by Thunderclan his whole life. Squirrelflight made him fail his second assessment when he failed his first. He was pushed and shoved to be just like Firestar, his mother, Sparkpelt, even giving him the name of 'Flame' to 'honor' Firestar, even though he has a black pelt. Firestar left a huge pawprint in the clans, putting pressure onto little Flamekit/paw. His mother, Sparkpelt, fell into depression after her mate, Larksong died. So she never bonded with her son. But she did with Finchlight, his sister in exile during The Imposter's time. Becoming a warrior, Nightheart was named Flameheart, further pushing him into Firestar's shadow. But, he refused and took the name 'Nightheart'. His mother and grandmother, Sparkpelt and Squirrelflight were enraged by this. Later on, Nightheart is put to do every apprentice chore and treated like one. Squirrelflight even thinks it's funny how bad she's treating him. (She made a joke out of the fact he had to do the apprentice work on her orders) Later on, he snaps and spits facts at the clan about how bad they're treating him, so he leaves to Shadowclan to be with Sunbeam. AND GUESS WHAT?? He goes to the gathering as a Shadowclan cat, but not fully one, and his sister, Finchlight, tells him that the younger warriors have to work oh so hard because he's not there to do apprentice duties. Nightheart gets mad at that. It's a reasonable and realistic reaction. AND THEN- And then Nightheart goes through the three tasks to join Shadowclan, and PURPOSELY FAILS THE LAST ONE!! Just so he can go back to his horrid family and 'help'. THEN EVERYTHING IS JUST FINNNEEE. He's living with them and it's totally not like the entire clan has been treating him like fox-dung since he was a kit. And Nightheart is FINE WITH ALL OF THIS. I swear all of the cats are brainwashed to think that you must love your family unconditionally JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE YOUR FAMILY.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old January 12th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Old January 12th, 2024, 06:10 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

TWIGBRANCH. AS A KIT AND AN APPRENTICE, GOD WAS SHE ANNOYING. "OH, NO ONE LIKES ME. OH, VIOLETPAW ATTACKED ME BUT WHY? EVEN IF I DOTCHED HER I DON'T DESERVE THIS BOO HOO" SHUUUUSH! NOBODY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO YOU. VIOLETSHINE HAD A HARDER LIFE THAN YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? YOU BROKE HER HEART OVER AND OVER. GO AWAY. YOUR NAME SUCKS TOO

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old January 12th, 2024, 06:11 PM

@ChaosBringer.

Old January 12th, 2024, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spore. View Post

I hate how a lot of the time two mates/friends go do something eventful and then one of them dies tragically for the other cat and then everything ever becomes about one dead cat.

The worst example is Rootspring. Rootpaw thinks his dad is weird. One day, mr. Rootpaw is on ice and is in danger. Bristlefrost save him for some reason. All the sudden, the love fairy curses them. Oh no! Funny df cat is being stinky! time to go sccuttle threateningly to the man who possessed the leader of thc. Honestly, I wish it happened earlier. bristlefrost dies in goop after throwing Rootspring out of goop. Goop is not good. Now Rootspring does not care that his dad is strange and everything ever in existance is now Bristleface even though he supposedly got over it. Until Rootspring stops talking forever, that is

"Look at this rat. It looks extremely vaguely like bristlefrost's front left paw if you look at it at a 37.4 degree angle."
loolll trueee. love the last one I almost died laughing.

Old January 13th, 2024, 10:32 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by spore. View Post

The last Quote made me laugh lol

I overall hate it when all the character development and trauma vanishes out of thin air as soon as that special someone is introduced

It's not like they worked themselves out of it, just magically, in one chapter they forget all about it. Then their whole personality is just loving that one person.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 13th, 2024, 12:51 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Need something?

Old January 13th, 2024, 01:34 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post

Nightheart had been mistreated by Thunderclan his whole life. Squirrelflight made him fail his second assessment when he failed his first. He was pushed and shoved to be just like Firestar, his mother, Sparkpelt, even giving him the name of 'Flame' to 'honor' Firestar, even though he has a black pelt. Firestar left a huge pawprint in the clans, putting pressure onto little Flamekit/paw. His mother, Sparkpelt, fell into depression after her mate, Larksong died. So she never bonded with her son. But she did with Finchlight, his sister in exile during The Imposter's time. Becoming a warrior, Nightheart was named Flameheart, further pushing him into Firestar's shadow. But, he refused and took the name 'Nightheart'. His mother and grandmother, Sparkpelt and Squirrelflight were enraged by this. Later on, Nightheart is put to do every apprentice chore and treated like one. Squirrelflight even thinks it's funny how bad she's treating him. (She made a joke out of the fact he had to do the apprentice work on her orders) Later on, he snaps and spits facts at the clan about how bad they're treating him, so he leaves to Shadowclan to be with Sunbeam. AND GUESS WHAT?? He goes to the gathering as a Shadowclan cat, but not fully one, and his sister, Finchlight, tells him that the younger warriors have to work oh so hard because he's not there to do apprentice duties. Nightheart gets mad at that. It's a reasonable and realistic reaction. AND THEN- And then Nightheart goes through the three tasks to join Shadowclan, and PURPOSELY FAILS THE LAST ONE!! Just so he can go back to his horrid family and 'help'. THEN EVERYTHING IS JUST FINNNEEE. He's living with them and it's totally not like the entire clan has been treating him like fox-dung since he was a kit. And Nightheart is FINE WITH ALL OF THIS. I swear all of the cats are brainwashed to think that you must love your family unconditionally JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE YOUR FAMILY.
I THOUGHT THE EXACT THING. Although sparkpelt was suffering post-partum depression (I still agree 100% with you)

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old January 15th, 2024, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Need something?
nope, not really. it was supposed to be attached to the post above it...