by paris
Last post by ellie
Today 02:28 PM

Old October 25th, 2022, 04:45 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake's eyes narrowed slightly as the white-and-gray-tabby kit referred to the Dark Forest as the place where bad cats went. Clearly, his mother - or father, or parent, or whoever was raising him - had been one of the StarClan-grovelers. He asked a bunch of other questions, which the medicine cat apprentice stored in her mind for later. The one about the Dark Forest was something she wanted to address first. We can't let our kits grow up on the idea that the Dark Forest is bad. The dark brown tip of her tail twitched, and she began to educate Blazingkit. "The Dark Forest is not where the bad cats go. The other Clans believe that, and even some ShadowClan cats do, too, but they are wrong. It may seem like a desolate place: no prey, no light. But all of the cats who went there did something to make StarClan unhappy. Showed that they weren't weak like the common, stargazing cats. It is where the strong go, the cats who were not afraid to ignore the warrior code in favor of strength and personal value.

"The medicine cats of other Clans usually communicate with StarClan, and there may be a day where Elmshadow and I must, too. But ShadowClan is different in the sense that we commune with the Dark Forest. We don't grovel to the stars like the others." Ivysnake was proud of that fact. StarClan had made the warrior code, but they had created too many weak rules - rules about not killing and keeping the peace and all that frog dung. "And yes, being a medicine cat is helpful. It wasn't what I intended to be, but my duty called - Dawnstar ordered me to this position, and I wasn't going to deny it. I heal my Clanmates and communicate with the dead. But I won't hesitate to sink my teeth and claws into the flesh of an enemy."

Hopefully, that was enough to satisfy Blazingkit's curiosities - and teach him more about how a proper ShadowClan cat was supposed to act. But who knew. Kits were much too curious for their own good.

@TheDragonGoddess

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 25th, 2022, 04:49 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake's eyes narrowed slightly as the white-and-gray-tabby kit referred to the Dark Forest as the place where bad cats went. Clearly, his mother - or father, or parent, or whoever was raising him - had been one of the StarClan-grovelers. He asked a bunch of other questions, which the medicine cat apprentice stored in her mind for later. The one about the Dark Forest was something she wanted to address first. We can't let our kits grow up on the idea that the Dark Forest is bad. The dark brown tip of her tail twitched, and she began to educate Blazingkit. "The Dark Forest is not where the bad cats go. The other Clans believe that, and even some ShadowClan cats do, too, but they are wrong. It may seem like a desolate place: no prey, no light. But all of the cats who went there did something to make StarClan unhappy. Showed that they weren't weak like the common, stargazing cats. It is where the strong go, the cats who were not afraid to ignore the warrior code in favor of strength and personal value.

"The medicine cats of other Clans usually communicate with StarClan, and there may be a day where Elmshadow and I must, too. But ShadowClan is different in the sense that we commune with the Dark Forest. We don't grovel to the stars like the others." Ivysnake was proud of that fact. StarClan had made the warrior code, but they had created too many weak rules - rules about not killing and keeping the peace and all that frog dung. "And yes, being a medicine cat is helpful. It wasn't what I intended to be, but my duty called - Dawnstar ordered me to this position, and I wasn't going to deny it. I heal my Clanmates and communicate with the dead. But I won't hesitate to sink my teeth and claws into the flesh of an enemy."

Hopefully, that was enough to satisfy Blazingkit's curiosities - and teach him more about how a proper ShadowClan cat was supposed to act. But who knew. Kits were much too curious for their own good.

@TheDragonGoddess
Blazingkit nodded "the Drak forest sounds like a scary place, but i bet an awesome catlike you could beat any cat there! but being a medicine cat also sounds just as cool, you get to fight for your clan but also help them heal after a fight. you speak with the dead and always know what to do... wow you and Elmshadow trully are the most coolest cats in Shadowclan!!!" Blazingkit declared "have you ever spoken to the dark forest cats? "
Old October 25th, 2022, 06:51 PM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Robinfeather

She wished she could trust her clanmate but... she could get in serious trouble with Dawnstar-- and with Dawnstar? Who knew what the punishment would be. "I just don't know if I trust you enough. I've already said too much..." Robinfeather hung her head.

{ @Erebus }

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old October 25th, 2022, 10:54 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Silvershadow

Silvershadow sat silently alone at the edge of the clearing, scanning the cats in camp. alone, that's what mother always said I would be; a loner separated from the rest of the clan because of my thoughts and beliefs. But that's fine with me, I don't care about other cats liking me, I'd rather be respected than loved by others. her eyes kept searching the camp for something but maybe a small talk to keep me out of boredom would be nice she told herself

Open
Old October 26th, 2022, 08:26 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Calmriver

Calmriver looks at HeatherRain.
" How so, do mean the literal forest or your life?" She asks
HeatherRain

"The Literal Forest."
Old October 26th, 2022, 12:00 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
Silvershadow

Silvershadow scanned the clearing for cats to talk to, her eyes landed on Kinkcloud who was just shuffling his paws over and over again. Walking over to him she sat down next to him.
"I hope you don't mind me sitting here. I just needed to get away from my sister." She told him.
He glanced over at her, stopping himself from figeting. "I don't mind. Why do you need to get away from her though?" The tom asked softly, not wanting to make Silvershadow upset.
Old October 26th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Juniperpaw was scanning the clearing from in front of the apprentice den, she'd healed nicely from her little "expedition", when her gaze fell on a black and white tom. She'd noticed him hanging around her older sibling. She looked both ways before padding over, "Hey, you been hanging around Fogshadow?". @Gay'Fluff
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw
Old October 26th, 2022, 06:13 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
He glanced over at her, stopping himself from figeting. "I don't mind. Why do you need to get away from her though?" The tom asked softly, not wanting to make Silvershadow upset.
Silvershadow

looking over at the tom she sighed.
"Well don't tell her I said this but sometimes Calmriver can be too, how can I word this, well happy, or hopeful or um, excited, I think you get what I mean, it gets annoying sometimes when all she can talk about is how happy and excited she is or she just complains on how nobody is talking to her, then she follows me like a shadow and I just need a break." She pauses "I hope that makes sense." Silvershadow turns to look at her sister across the clearing.
"Mother always said now Silverkit you be nice to Calmkit and let her follow you around, but I don't want that. Right now I just want maybe five minutes to live my life without her on my tail." Turning back to Kinkcloud she said "please understand, I'm not over here cause I'm angry so please don't be afraid of me, I'm just here because I want to get away from my sister for a little while."

Last edited by Silvershadow13; October 27th, 2022 at 12:39 AM.
Old October 27th, 2022, 06:35 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Emberwind || She/They || OPEN

The warrior flicked her eyes waiting for something to do. She was so bored that she was about to ask the leader for something to do, or the medicine cat. Maybe they should go out and hunt? She looked at the freshkill pile, it was puny.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old October 27th, 2022, 06:36 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Batpaw || he/him || OPEN

The apprentice was incredibly bored and he wanted out of the camp.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters