RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:28 AM

Old August 18th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Max bab

My Mood: Innocent

Default Re: Eddsworld RP

The Norwegians simply shrugged, not really knowing what to do either. They walked over to the gingers and picked them up as well, Matt and Matilda being slung over their shoulders. The two swayed a little, almost scaring Tord and Tori, but they remembered that the two were dead. Dead seemed like a cold, harsh word however. Tord and Tori wanted to fix that and revive the others, bring them to life. So they finally decided on something. Perhaps luck would help them out. "We could maybe check out other rooms? To see if there's some sort of revival thing"
IT'S MINE AND I WILL NOT LET YOU WEAR IT
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Me and Blue Wishes belong in the TomTord group!
Don't mess with us!
Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tom and Tamara had been staring at Edd and Ell. They didn't know who to blame in this situation-Tord and Tori, Redd and Rell, or themselves. Redd and Rell seemed like a no-brainer, they were the ones who said that Tord and Tori should kill the others, but Tord and Tori had actually done it. Then again, what if Tom and Tamara had never let anyone back? None of this would have happened! They were brought back to attention as they heard Tord and Tori speak. Pushing down any hate they made have had somewhere for the two, they nodded, "Sure."
Old August 23rd, 2017, 08:23 AM
Max bab

Tord and Tori glanced over at Tom and Tamara to see if they were doing alright, since they were literally carrying the dead bodies of their friends that the Norwegians killed for power. On second thought, maybe the Brits weren't doing so good. Either way, the Norwegians made their way towards the exit, wondering if they should kick the door down or just open it like a normal person. Screw it. "Death to doors!" The Norwegians shrieked as they kicked the door down, satisfied at the broken door now.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old August 26th, 2017, 12:12 PM

Tom and Tamara had basically been jerked to attention when Tord and Tori yelled. "Of all things, why the door?" They muttered sarcastically, rolling their nonexistent eyes. "Anyways," they sighed, "Let's find this lab and get out of here," they mumbled. The Brits were tired, and in pain, and without Smirnoff, which was basically the worst thing for them. As soon as they were home, they swore that they were probably going to get drunk once again, not that it was really a good thing, but that was how they ended up dealing with things. Clutching Edd and Ell's bodies, as to not have them slip, they followed Tord and Tori, still slightly unnerved.
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Max bab

Tord and Tori gave them a lopsided grin as they gripped onto Matt and Matilda, since they almost slipped out of their grasp. "Might as well ruin everything that we can," They told them as they led the way, to which they didn't even know where to. Since they didn't necessarily lead the army anymore, the Norwegians don't have to fix up any trouble here. Leaving them able to destroy everything without paying the consequences. At least, they hoped so.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old August 27th, 2017, 04:51 AM

"But you're probably going to be the one paying for it," The Brits muttered. "Well, either way," they sighed. "Just take us where we're supposed to go," they muttered, hoisting up Edd and Ell's bodies once again. They were both carrying the two bridal-style now, their hands shaking underneath. Why did it have to be them? Did they do something to deserve never getting to rest? They didn't think so. Maybe it was just because they always hung out with adventurous people, they had no idea. Instead of pondering that, they decided to follow Tord and Tori instead, dispite just wanting to break away and look for it themselves.
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Max bab

Tord and Tori only shrugged in return as they kept walking, glancing at the doors they passed by. One of them had to open to reveal the lab of course, but they might have forgotten where it was. They just guessed as they stopped in front of a door, hoping it was the right one. If not, Tom and Tamara would probably get angry at them. Either way, they glanced at the Brits to see what they thought, still holding onto Matt and Matilda.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!
Old September 1st, 2017, 04:53 AM

Tom and Tamara blinked, saying nothing else. As the two Norwegians stopped in front of one of the doors, the two Brits peeked around from behind them. "So...?" They asked, "Is this the right door or not?" They were starting to get impatient, the day catching up to them, their nonexistent eyes narrowed slightly as Tom moved to try and open the open the door, grasping Edd in the other. They wanted this to be over, and who could blame them? They had witnessed their friends being murdered two separate times, by two different people (( Redd and Rell, then Tord and Tori )) They had just wanted to sit there, get drunk and maybe just do whatever, their nonexistent eyes widening slightly as Tom grabbed the door and shoved it open, not only breaking the door off their hinges (( They had some kind of superstrength, and had had it for awhile )) but also revealing a lab, which the two automatically rushed into, bringing Edd and Ell with them.
Old September 4th, 2017, 08:12 AM

(( We are on a PG-13 site Night, keep it that way ))

"Profanity." Tom and Tamara said, not looking up from where they were. They had heard Tord and Tori nearly curse, and they currently weren't having any of that. Besides, it was nice to say to Tord and Tori what the two Norwegians had always said to them. They had set Edd and Ell down on a nearby table, not wanting to look at the two. Honestly, they were still unnerved. Anyhow, now wasn't the time to linger on that, the two kneeling down next to a rack of test tubes they saw on a table, trying to figure out which one might help, though they were honestly so confused currently.
Old September 4th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Max bab

(Of course
Sorry about that)

The Norwegians scoffed and rolled their eyes in an annoyed matter, deciding to not say anything back. Right now was not the time to cause an argument. They left Matt and Matilda on another table, since Edd and Ell were placed down, the four still as lifeless as ever. However dark that sounded. Tord and Tori stood near Tom and Tamara after dropping off the gingers, feel a little lighter on their feet now. Honestly, the gingers were a little bit heavy. They glanced down at the Brits, noticing their confused expressions, glancing at the test tubes, then back at them. "Can't figure out which ones help?" Tord and Tori asked, knowing this was probably their struggle right now, just hoping that the Brits wouldn't snap at them from low patience.
BUT IT'S HOMESTUCK
I DON'T CARE, IT'S MINE

Don't mess with us!