Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit and Mate Finder for...
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 06:00 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:31 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by iliri
Today 03:47 AM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:24 AM

Old December 18th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Leafmist nodded, eyeing their temporary shelter warily. She waited for Wolffur to exit, before following behind him. "Let's go- it'll be much warmer back at camp!" She set the pace at a brisk trot, ready to be back. I wonder when everyone will come back...
He started to go back to camp. He was happier then ever before, when they made it to camp the stopped before they went in, "I hope everyone out there is safe!" He whispered to Starclan. Then he went into camp.

Last edited by Snake; December 18th, 2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old December 18th, 2016, 07:43 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
He started to go back to camp. He was happier then ever before, when they made it to camp the stopped before they went in, "I hope everyone out there is safe!" He whispered to Starclan. Then he went into camp.
Leafmist followed him, head down against the snow, but a big smile on her face. Her ear twitched, hearing Wolffur whisper something but not able to make it out. Glancing up, she saw with relief the camp entrance. She pushed through into the entrance, happy to be back.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Bram246 and @Maplefur
Whiskerfur stepped out with Sandykit and Songkit right behind. The wind whipped at her and howled. She shielded Sandykit, knowing that Songkit was 6 moons old and would be fine. She took large leaps through the snow. She shivered," I swear by Starclan I'll get you two to an unoccupied barn." ( She plans to stay there for the winter and train Songkit)

Meanwhile, not too far off. Cucumberpickle was making his way, slowly towards camp, the wind tugged on his ears, he was looking ford to seeing his little kits, Waspkit, Sandykit, and all the rest (don't know all there names myself...lol)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:16 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Duskflight
Gingerwish opened her green eyes and yawned. The fight against the four other clans had made her tired and sore. Her body ached as she managed to get up onto her four paws. She scanned the new territory around her. Four new clans....wow... The thought of the four new clans had filled her with disbelief. When Mapledash arrived, she was sure he was lying. That was until Sagewhisker arrived. Gingerwish wondered what they were doing now. Little Gingerwish firced herself to start to walk along the newly trodden earth beneath her.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@Duskflight
Gingerwish opened her green eyes and yawned. The fight against the four other clans had made her tired and sore. Her body ached as she managed to get up onto her four paws. She scanned the new territory around her. Four new clans....wow... The thought of the four new clans had filled her with disbelief. When Mapledash arrived, she was sure he was lying. That was until Sagewhisker arrived. Gingerwish wondered what they were doing now. Little Gingerwish firced herself to start to walk along the newly trodden earth beneath her.
After coming back to his clan and then shortly moving them, Grousestar felt like he could sleep all of his remaining lives away, he was truly, truly exhausted after that. But even still, here he was, padding out into the new territory, still trying to get used to it. It would take a while, after living in the mountainous area for so long and then moving to a place that was fairly different, new smells and sights and landmarks. But the brown tabby would get the hang of it, I mean of course he was, he was the leader of this clan after all.
There was a slight limp to his step, he was still trying to heal the rather large gash on his shoulder from the final battle, but it would heal and hopefully not scar, he didn't think so.
Eyes focused on the ground, he momentarily looked up to find that Gingerwish was also out here, in the territory, though he didn't know the reason.
"Greetings Gingerwish." The tom meowed as he approached with a subdued smile, walking a bit faster, or well, at least as fast as his wound would allow before pausing. "Mind if I join?" There was a chuckle to his voice as he realized that they had been in a predicament just like this before.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
@Bram246 and @Maplefur
Whiskerfur stepped out with Sandykit and Songkit right behind. The wind whipped at her and howled. She shielded Sandykit, knowing that Songkit was 6 moons old and would be fine. She took large leaps through the snow. She shivered," I swear by Starclan I'll get you two to an unoccupied barn." ( She plans to stay there for the winter and train Songkit)

Meanwhile, not too far off. Cucumberpickle was making his way, slowly towards camp, the wind tugged on his ears, he was looking ford to seeing his little kits, Waspkit, Sandykit, and all the rest (don't know all there names myself...lol)
@Bram246
(Haha there's five kits- Sandykit, Wasplit, Echokit, Pebblekit, and Cinderkit)

Sandykit shivered as the wind blowed, thankful for her mother's protection as she curled herself up as much as she could. "O-ok," she stuttered, the cold causing her speech to be separated with chattering. "How long t-till we get there?" She asked, scrunching her eyes against the snowflakes that whipped into her face.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
@Bram246
(Haha there's five kits- Sandykit, Wasplit, Echokit, Pebblekit, and Cinderkit)

Sandykit shivered as the wind blowed, thankful for her mother's protection as she curled herself up as much as she could. "O-ok," she stuttered, the cold causing her speech to be separated with chattering. "How long t-till we get there?" She asked, scrunching her eyes against the snowflakes that whipped into her face.
She paused and squinted," See that light over there?" she pointed her tail at a barn not far off if it was summer, but would make the journey slower in winter,"hmm.. I'd say 10 minutes." ( It's like 3 acres away and there's a blizzard lol)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:24 PM

Quote:
She paused and squinted," See that light over there?" she pointed her tail at a barn not far off if it was summer, but would make the journey slower in winter,"hmm.. I'd say 10 minutes." ( It's like 3 acres away and there's a blizzard lol)
Sandykit looked in the direction that Whiskerfur pointed out, nodding as she saw the faint light. "Alright," she mumbled, closing her eyes.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Sandykit looked in the direction that Whiskerfur pointed out, nodding as she saw the faint light. "Alright," she mumbled, closing her eyes.
She trudged onwards, hoping they'd make it shortly. She reached the base of the slight hill to where they'd trudge up to make it to the barn," Should we spend the night in a fox-den or make are way up the hill?" It was a medium sized hill, not to large, but an easy climb in winter. ( 2 acres to go)

Last edited by Mango; December 22nd, 2016 at 03:48 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 03:50 PM

Quote:
She trudged onwards, hoping they'd make it shortly. She reached the base of the slight hill to where they'd trudge up to make it to the barn," Should we spend the night in a fox-den or make are way up the hill?" It was a medium sized hill, not to large, but an easy climb in winter. ( 2 acres to go)
Sandykit frowned, remembering stories of how foxes would attack and kill warriors, and even eat kits. "Let's climb the hill," she meowed, glancing back and hoping Songkit was doing alright. I just want to get to the barn and go to sleep!