Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 06:54 PM
Burn the Stars [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 06:35 PM
battles? (been wondering...
by lark.
Last post by alec
Today 06:28 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:23 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:20 PM

Old January 1st, 2017, 04:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Actually Skyclan has already relocated to the area beside the Dusk Syndicate x3}

At his usual pace, the brown tabby set out of the camp, perhaps at an even brisker pace than usual due to the cold because he wasn't exactly too fond of it. His fur was rather short year-round so it didn't keep him very warm, but luckily enough he found out that if you kept moving and kept your blood flowing, you could keep reasonably warm, and besides, he would never let the cold get between him and his walks through the territory. He especially liked to travel around the territory since they moved to a new location after the liberation of the other clans, he needed to get used to it because if there were any cat that should know the territory of the clan, it should be the leader, and he was making quick work of memorizing what he could about the new land.
His brown paws crunched down the light layer of snow on the ground as he practically jogged out of camp, his tail streaming behind him and his ears perked up and alert, the usual smile placed on his muzzle, though it wasn't quite as large as it had been before the liberation. All of those cats fighting and dying.. It took a small toll on him, though given enough time he should bounce back and be as strong and as happy and cheery as ever.
Caught up in his thoughts, Grousestar didn't even think to check the scents and see if any cats were nearby, which was something he usually did, he sort of just padded along without even hardly looking where he was going, his gaze focused forward without actually seeing. He was thinking about the future of the clans, their interactions with these new cats, how he would lead Skyclan to be as strong as ever even though they may have suffered casualties while freeing those other clans from their dark rule.
but he was roused from these thoughts when he heard someone say his name, his pace slowing before stopping and his eyes blinking before focusing on Rainpebble. Immediately a warm smile of delight spread over his muzzle and he dipped his head.
"Oh, greetings Rainpebble! It is indeed chilly, but I would never let the cold prevent me from going on one of my daily strolls." Purred out the tom before he approached at a much slower pace than he had been walking previously.

"Though I could question the same thing to you." He mewed with a playful light in his eyes, knowing full well that the she-cat could handle the cold any day.
{Sorry for the late reply ;w; }
Rainpebble smiled at the leader, her fur flattned out as she realized she wasn't wrong "I got curious about it." she purred, amusement dripped from her voice, cocking her head to the side "I may look old but that doesn't mean that my heart's aged!" she exclaimed, letting out a laugh. She turned her silver gaze back upon her reflection in the river and let out a sigh, it wasn't an exhausted sigh, or a relaxed sigh, rather, it was a wistful sigh, the events of the battle washing over her thoughts, images of cats clawing and slashing at others, apprentices against warriors, warriors against other warriors, kin fighting against kin. The thoughts made the silver molly's stomach churn, regret flashed in her silver orbs "They should be free from the evil....well for at least for quite a few moons. Now we're closer to the other clans, other clans.....that was a nice piece of information to get thrown my way." she sighed, her thoughts just spewing out, unable to control what she was saying, and she didn't try to stop herself, she didn't really think it mattered. She lifted her head and looked at Grousestar right in the eyes, wisdom and understanding gleamed in the silver orbs "It won't stay down for long, and there's still tons of DS followers, evil cats who wish to get rid of starclan, try to diminish the light that flickers in our hearts." she stated, wrapping her tail around her paws "What will you do? No cat can truly get rid of evil, there cannot be innocence without sin." she said softly, her wiskers quivering. The silver molly continued to stare at her leader, letting her information sink in before she smiled widely "How are you doing? Not too many scratches I hope? After fighting off all four evil leaders." she laughed, changing the rather dim subject with a slightly lighter subject. She lifted her paw and sniffed "I injured my paw pretty badly, and got a nasty scratch on my side, but that's about it." she concluded, checking herself just to make sure that she was correct. She looked back up at her leader and suppressed a shiver as snowflakes began to pile on her, littering across her pelt as she sat and awaited for Grousestar to insert his opinion, to contribute to the conversation.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 1st, 2017, 11:32 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(So sorry for the late reply. Finding a wifi signal has been hard :c)
Auroraflame treaded beside the tom, her eyes and ears alert for any signs of prey. Her icy blues hues scanned the territory from one side to another, taking in a much detail as she could. The glossy pelted she cat glanced down at her companion, well, more so his leg. She heard him let out a soft growl of frustration. She felt concern cloud her thoughts, the tom had seemed confident enough to go hunting back at camp but things didn't appear that well. Auroraflame realised she was staring and quickly looked away, she didn't want to appear rude or anything, she was simply concerned for Cliffheart. For a moment, she wondered if she should tell them to turn back and let him rest his leg, but his words quickly interrupted her thoughts and she turned her attention to the question. Auroraflame immediately searched around once again, looking for a good spot to hunt. Somewhere where there would be a decent amount of prey. It was quite hard to find food right now, due to the cold conditions that nature had set on them. Her gaze rested on a particular spot. The area was somewhat lush and green despite the weather and the trees were quite thick though at least thin enough for them to move around with ease. "Let's try over there", Auroraflame said softly, as if trying to make sure her voice didn't alert any prey of their arrival. She pointed to the area she had picked with her tail, then she beckoned to the tom with her tail and started moving forward slowly, trying to make as little noise as possible. The deputy's eyes managed to trail once again to Cliffheart's twisted paw but she looked away, trying to distract herself with something else, though concern for the tom still nudged at her.
Cliffheart limped along, his leg causing him almost constant pain. Sometimes the pain grew worse than others, but for the most of it he pushed the feelings away. I just want a decent outing with some cat where they don't constantly baby me about my leg. He thought he annoyance. The tom was about to respond when he saw her gaze lingering in his paws. He silenced a sigh, as he rolled his head to the side, away from Auroraflame's eyes. By the time he was looking straight again her gaze had left him and his malfority. He eyed the spot again where Auroraflame indicated. "Alright, I agree lets go that way." He said, nodding his dust colored head. His pale green orbs narrowed as they approached, his nostrils flared and his ears perked forwards. He scanned the strangely luscious place, searching for signs of life. As he prowled, quietly,Mai's muscles tense and ready to pounce, a scent of Robin wafted across his nostrils. He closed his eyes, inhaling the scent, he tilted his head upwards and opened them again. His eyes landed on a Robin perched up in the trees, sighing he turned to the deputy. "I won't be able to make the jump and climb into the tree." He said in a hushed voice. "Go for it, I'll keep looking." He said, disappointment creeping through in his tone.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 2nd, 2017, 09:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

( @Pink Orca! )
As the Oriental walked, he could sense more cats in the territory on the misty morning. His icy blue orbs look left and right for someone nearby.

He took in a breath and could sense someone downwind, but they had to be close. Close enough for a surprise attack. Although it would be tougher if word got out about the apprentice they killed a few days ago.

Last edited by monfang; January 2nd, 2017 at 11:20 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 09:10 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
( @Duskflight @Pink Orca! )
As the Oriental walked, he could sense more cats in the territory on the misty morning. His icy blue orbs look left and right for someone nearby.
"Hannibal, do you see anything?" he asked.
He took in a breath and could sense someone downwind, but they had to be close. Close enough for a surprise attack. Although it would be tougher if word got out about the apprentice they killed a few days ago.
Fogpelt quietly stalked after a mouse, paws falling lightly. The scent of the small creature masked all others as she followed it. Suddenly, she pounced, trapping the tiny mammal. "Sorry," she meowed before breaking its neck with a swift bite. She set it down and started digging a small hole to bury it in, and looked up at a bird. I should catch that... She sank her claws into the bark silently, preparing to climb the tree.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 2nd, 2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Fogpelt quietly stalked after a mouse, paws falling lightly. The scent of the small creature masked all others as she followed it. Suddenly, she pounced, trapping the tiny mammal. "Sorry," she meowed before breaking its neck with a swift bite. She set it down and started digging a small hole to bury it in, and looked up at a bird. I should catch that... She sank her claws into the bark silently, preparing to climb the tree.
(Imma have onyx do this one alone xD i edited my post)
The oriental caught sight of the molly, and a dark smile crossed his maw. This was perfect. Now he could prove himself, hold his head high. These new clan-ers were going to learn the power the syndicate held. Keeping low, he leaped at the molly, unsheathing his claws in mid-air, a blow aimed for her back. A deep snarl also escaped his throat.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 11:37 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:

(Imma have onyx do this one alone xD i edited my post)
The oriental caught sight of the molly, and a dark smile crossed his maw. This was perfect. Now he could prove himself, hold his head high. These new clan-ers were going to learn the power the syndicate held. Keeping low, he leaped at the molly, unsheathing his claws in mid-air, a blow aimed for her back. A deep snarl also escaped his throat.
Fogpelt jumped, noticing the scent of the Syndicate cat a moment to late. She toppled over, unbalanced by the sudden weight on her back, and yowled in fury and pain, attempting to twist and claw at her attacker but instead knocking herself down against the tree. She already sensed this was a battle she could not win. You can get you of this and tell Grousestar. If you live that long... "Get away from me, you mangy rogue!" she hissed.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Fogpelt jumped, noticing the scent of the Syndicate cat a moment to late. She toppled over, unbalanced by the sudden weight on her back, and yowled in fury and pain, attempting to twist and claw at her attacker but instead knocking herself down against the tree. She already sensed this was a battle she could not win. You can get you of this and tell Grousestar. If you live that long... "Get away from me, you mangy rogue!" she hissed.
Onyx placed a paw on her shoulder and let out a dark growl that grew into a deep snarl. His eyes narrowed as he raised a paw over his head, unsheathing his claws.
"You new clan-ers will learn the power behind the syndicate. We dominate you all!" he growled, and let his claws fly down to hit her neck or shoulder. If she froze, the neck, if she moved or flinched, it would slice into her shoulder blade.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:44 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:

Onyx placed a paw on her shoulder and let out a dark growl that grew into a deep snarl. His eyes narrowed as he raised a paw over his head, unsheathing his claws.
"You new clan-ers will learn the power behind the syndicate. We dominate you all!" he growled, and let his claws fly down to hit her neck or shoulder. If she froze, the neck, if she moved or flinched, it would slice into her shoulder blade.
Fog tried again to twist around to claw him, but being a fairly weak cat she didnt move quickly enough and as his vlaws met her shoulder she cried out with pain, her pale grey shoulder fur red with her blood. "L-let me go!" she hissed, ignoring the sickening feeling of her own blood seeping through her shoulder and back fur. The warrior felt her attempts to free herself weaken.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Fog tried again to twist around to claw him, but being a fairly weak cat she didnt move quickly enough and as his vlaws met her shoulder she cried out with pain, her pale grey shoulder fur red with her blood. "L-let me go!" she hissed, ignoring the sickening feeling of her own blood seeping through her shoulder and back fur. The warrior felt her attempts to free herself weaken.
Onyx chuckled. No remorse. No mercy... he thought and he clawed her shoulder again, bringing her to the ground.
"SkyClan will be MY territory now! Dusk will fall on SkyClan!" he snarled.
He then placed a paw heavily on her blood-soaked shoulder and chuckled darkly before he bit her neck, blood filling his maw as he closed in on her windpipe.

Last edited by monfang; January 3rd, 2017 at 12:51 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:54 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart limped along, his leg causing him almost constant pain. Sometimes the pain grew worse than others, but for the most of it he pushed the feelings away. I just want a decent outing with some cat where they don't constantly baby me about my leg. He thought he annoyance. The tom was about to respond when he saw her gaze lingering in his paws. He silenced a sigh, as he rolled his head to the side, away from Auroraflame's eyes. By the time he was looking straight again her gaze had left him and his malfority. He eyed the spot again where Auroraflame indicated. "Alright, I agree lets go that way." He said, nodding his dust colored head. His pale green orbs narrowed as they approached, his nostrils flared and his ears perked forwards. He scanned the strangely luscious place, searching for signs of life. As he prowled, quietly,Mai's muscles tense and ready to pounce, a scent of Robin wafted across his nostrils. He closed his eyes, inhaling the scent, he tilted his head upwards and opened them again. His eyes landed on a Robin perched up in the trees, sighing he turned to the deputy. "I won't be able to make the jump and climb into the tree." He said in a hushed voice. "Go for it, I'll keep looking." He said, disappointment creeping through in his tone.
With the wind blowing their way, Auroraflame suddenly felt the scent of a robin hit her nose. Her eyes immediately flew to the attention of the tree tops. She spotted a robin perched on a tree branch not too far off the ground but far enough for someone to have a 50% chance of missing it if they leaped. The deputy her Cliffheart sigh and she looked back at him again. "Are you sure? We could always go look for something else that we both have a chance of catching", Auroraflame whispered, not wanting to alert the robin. Her eyes were filled with sympathy, it must be really hard not being able to do things that were important when hunting and fighting. To be the first one to spot the prey, and not be able to get it, Auroraflame felt guilty. Cliffheart had been the one to sniff out the prey and he was letting her do it, in her opinion she didn't think it was very fair. But at the same time, the clan needed food, she couldn't let a piece of prey go to waste just because another clanmate should be the one to get it instead. Letting out a sigh of reluctance, knowing that she hadn't really given Cliffheart a chance to reply, Auroraflame said, "Well, I guess we can't let food go to waste. I'll go catch it, when we're both done let's meet back here".

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen