Last post by Aolani
Today 04:28 PM

Old December 16th, 2019, 10:57 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
Cherryfrost couldn't help the amused purr that slipped from her lips. "Feisty, aren't you? Now, now, don't get your tail in a knot. Wouldn't want to be looking like even more of a foul being, would you?" She flicked her ear. "Why do I have to have a reason to stretch my pretty legs?" The Siamese she-cat stood and stretched to emphasize her words, glancing at the ShadowClan cat. "You lizard-brains certainly are sensitive. Can't a pretty kitty have some fun once in a while?" Her tail curled over and brushed against the tom's chin before she began to walk toward the border, movements slowed and drawn out. Then, Cherryfrost hopped over it and back into her own territory, though she left a single paw on the ShadowClan side of the border. Knowing what she was doing, she stared at the tom, daring him to do something.

[ @hxneysuckle ]

With a inward growl, he walked up to the cat with a sneer on his face. "You know, you could be confined to camp if you don't get your tail over to your side," he threatened, sitting and examining his claws carefully. Time to sharpen. "All it takes is a little slip of the mouth!" This was a new low, but this cat was stubborn. He would get this she-cat back over the border if it were the last thing he did. And then report to Icestar just for brownie points. Whatever they were, he had over heard that from an apprentice charring with his mentor. No reckon they were good though!

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 17th, 2019, 12:05 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
@~WolfDen~ @Psycho Bandit @Undertaker
Softpaw kept her demeanor and herself as small as possible. She padded after the longer-legged toms miserably. Not only did she feel terrible for stealing territory, which was wrong, but she was going to feel as guilty as ever later. It wasn't like they even needed the territory, they were just doing it to show off. Her faith in her mentor dwindled see how on board he was with all of this, then again, she didn't think she could go against Icestar either so it wasn't like she could talk. She jumped a little when Crowtail began to talk, bumping into one of the older cats paws which caused her to mutter a quick sorry and spring away as if burned.

She really didn't want to be a part of this. Windclan's never done anything to Shadowclan as far as she knew, so why were they doing this? She wanted to say something, but she was horrified with the thought that she'd be ridiculed and picked on by all the cats like in her old clan. It was hard enough dealing with Tigerpaw, she might die if anyone else started. She also didn't want to mess up or disappoint anyone at the same time....her heart and mind constantly contradicting each other. So with a deep breath, the terrifed apprentice took in a deep breath of air, doing her darnedest to avoid vomiting from the stress and the nerves.

(we'll have to continue without them)
Crowtail remembered what Icestar had said about how much territory she wanted, so he was going to follow that. "Cross that out Softpaw. We don't want to take too much. Icestar just wants us to take a little bit to show Windclan we're strong.", he meowed. The deputy turned around to look at his apprentice. He could tell what she was thinking. It was wrong yes, but it's Icestar's decision. They had to show them something that they won't be pushed around.

"I understand how you must be feeling. We want to take something from Windclan even though they've done nothing to us yet. We got to do something to show them we're strong. Icestar's doing this for the best.", Crowtail added. The black tom waited for a response before he decided to cross the border and start.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 17th, 2019, 08:02 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

[ @hxneysuckle ]

With a inward growl, he walked up to the cat with a sneer on his face. "You know, you could be confined to camp if you don't get your tail over to your side," he threatened, sitting and examining his claws carefully. Time to sharpen. "All it takes is a little slip of the mouth!" This was a new low, but this cat was stubborn. He would get this she-cat back over the border if it were the last thing he did. And then report to Icestar just for brownie points. Whatever they were, he had over heard that from an apprentice charring with his mentor. No reckon they were good though!
She snorted. "Oh deary me," Cherryfrost purred, faking a dramatic voice, "Oh, I'm so frightened. Whatever will I do?" She flicked her tail in the tom's face before sitting down on her side of the border. "You can't do anything to me. I'm on my own territory. If you attack my luscious fur, you will face the consequences of invading and attacking on my territory. So, what'll it be, darling?" Her eyes glinted mischievously and she tilted her head to the side, waiting for the tom to react.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 17th, 2019, 08:32 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

( @Psycho Bandit @Moonraven sorry for the tardiness, I forgot I had this patrol)
Beastspark trailed behind the others, tail raised and head high. His ears twitched at Crowtail's orders and his eyes flickered over to the apprentice, Softpaw. She seemed highly unease about all of this. Considering how young she appeared, he assumed she had quite the moral compass seeing how she it appeared she didn't even want to be here. That brought his thoughts back to his own apprentice, Emberpaw. He doubted that she'd be as touchy as Softpaw was with this mission. Living in the clans, Beastspark has found that it was a constant struggle to prove who was strongest. It was life. That didn't make him feel better Softpaw, this was likely going to bother her a lot. The tom left it alone seeing Crowtail was already talking to her. He waited quietly for them to get this sorted so they could start.

Old December 17th, 2019, 09:24 AM
eternally tired

(@Psycho Bandit @Undertaker @Moonraven)
(Ahh! Sorry for this being late!)

Foxleaf padded along with Crowtail, Softpaw, and Beastspark. They had just crossed the boarder between Windclan and Shadowclan. Softpaw wasn't really looking forward to this patrol from what he noticed. Foxleaf wasn't really looking forward to it either though. He just didn't see how taking territory was any good. That would make Windclan mad, and possibly they could backlash. "But, it was too late for him to turn back now. Right?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; December 17th, 2019 at 09:24 AM.
Old December 17th, 2019, 02:13 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She snorted. "Oh deary me," Cherryfrost purred, faking a dramatic voice, "Oh, I'm so frightened. Whatever will I do?" She flicked her tail in the tom's face before sitting down on her side of the border. "You can't do anything to me. I'm on my own territory. If you attack my luscious fur, you will face the consequences of invading and attacking on my territory. So, what'll it be, darling?" Her eyes glinted mischievously and she tilted her head to the side, waiting for the tom to react.

[ @hxneysuckle ]

Glaring at the cat, he just rolled his eyes and got up. "You mangy rabbits better watxh your back!" he hissed, turning to stalk off. She was right, she was in her own territory now. What honestly could he do. As badly as he wanted to rip this cat apart piece by piece, a border patrol would only increse thier patrols, which wouldn't benefit Shadowclan at all. Whatever she did from this point on, she was none of his own concern. That wasn't gonna stop him from being a compete snitch though. "I'm watching you!"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 17th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
(we'll have to continue without them)
Crowtail remembered what Icestar had said about how much territory she wanted, so he was going to follow that. "Cross that out Softpaw. We don't want to take too much. Icestar just wants us to take a little bit to show Windclan we're strong.", he meowed. The deputy turned around to look at his apprentice. He could tell what she was thinking. It was wrong yes, but it's Icestar's decision. They had to show them something that they won't be pushed around.

"I understand how you must be feeling. We want to take something from Windclan even though they've done nothing to us yet. We got to do something to show them we're strong. Icestar's doing this for the best.", Crowtail added. The black tom waited for a response before he decided to cross the border and start.
@Undertaker @~WolfDen~

Softpaw glanced up at the deputy as he spoke to her. Despite the fact that they were even taking any part of another clan's territory, regardless of the size did not make her feel any better. She knew he was trying to make her feel better or least to understand that they were only doing what they were ordered to, but it didn't help in the slightest. She didn't see how stealing territory from a clan that they had no qualm against, during a time where territory was critical to hunting and survival, was going to be seen as strength. It just made her feel icky and terrible. Noticing the other two warrior's glances she curls her tail underneath her legs. Ah, she was keeping them from moving. "I-I-I unders-s-stand." She stuttered, eyes flickering to Crowtail and then back to her paws. She did understand but didn't agree with it. Still, orders were orders weren't they.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; December 17th, 2019 at 04:01 PM.
Old December 18th, 2019, 08:27 AM
eternally tired

@Moonraven @Undertaker @Psycho Bandit

Foxleaf walked around and marked territory from Windclan. He didn't feel any pride by doing it, he just did it. Softpaw seemed to calm down a bit, which was nice. He double checked the markings he made to make sure he got every rock, tree, or anything he could mark.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 18th, 2019, 03:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper @Undertaker

Rolling her eyes at Tigerpaw, cherrymist head toward the border . "Don't go any further until we get there." she ordered The apprentice with a small snap as she stook by the elder. SHe may be who she was....But she did care about older warriors. Gazing at owlfeather " how you holding up? "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 18th, 2019, 04:07 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@SilentLamb @Undertaker

It took Owlfeather a second to realize that the younger warrior was speaking to her. She assumed the comment was directed at Tigerpaw at first.
"Me? Oh, don't you worry about me," she chuckled lightly, keeping pace with the patrol leader despite her stiff movements. "Believe it or not, being old doesn't mean I suddenly can't handle myself anymore." Despite her humorous attitude, she did hold concerns about this patrol.

"We'll have to be careful up here, though. With the borders so freshly moved, we're likely to run into trouble from WindClan." She lifted her nose to scent the air. The scent of her own clan was still far stronger than that of the rival one, but it was still present. They couldn't be too careful.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!