by ellie
Last post by lionparty25
Today 02:33 PM

Old October 31st, 2021, 02:04 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Despite flinching herself at the loud squawk which echoed overhead, Orchidmoon rolled her eyes at Wolfwhisper's reaction. "Yes, we're fine." She mewed flatly. If she had been a better mood, she would have perhaps teased the tom, or even created some spooky story, but today was a no-smiles kind of day. Her green gaze scanned the border carefully. She was more concerned about any Windclan cats deciding today was the day they'd try and take on a Shadowclan patrol than a crow. The molly almost scoffed - that wouldn't be very smart decision on Windclan's part. The poor bunnies were so skinny, she didn't know how they didn't simply blow away in the wind. The chocolate she-cat stalked over to begin remarking the border, ready to get this patrol over with.

@x ghostie @Shade.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old October 31st, 2021, 02:40 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@x ghostie @Naiad

Rookpaw walked calmly. She heard the sqwack and looked up. A raven flew overhead. She honestly didn't get particularly startled. She liked ravens. But it definitely seemed to startle Wolfwhisper. It made her snort, trying to suppress a smug laugh. Orchidmoon didn't seem impressed either.
Rookpaw rubbed her scent along the border calmly. She honestly felt a little bad for WindClan. She had pretty stunted empathy, but she also had a friend there and was well aware of how unjust this whole thing was.
Old October 31st, 2021, 10:10 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Naiad @Shade.
Wolfwhisper leaned, gently lapping at his shoulder for comfort to his nerves. It seemed like neither Rookpaw or Orchidmoon were as frightened as he was - not unusual but aaa,, maybe they just didn't know how dangerous crows were!! Have you've ever seen them with their.. beady little eyes... truly intimidating. They held secrets no man should know.

This was rather a trail of thoughts and the warrior began to zone out, almost completely missing Rookpaw's and Orchidmoon's confirmation. A sigh of relief escaped him and he nodded. He turns around and began to remark the border, brushing up against the nearby scenery. His mind was simply no thoughts. At least he tried to keep it that way! It was much preferred.

Once Wolfwhisper finished what he was doing and it seemed like the others had too he lead them back to camp.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old November 9th, 2021, 10:35 AM

My Mood: Cool

Gingercry slowed as he approached the border, gusts of the airy Windclan scent washed over his nostrils. The clouds in the sky brought a chill out but luckily not one strong enough to penetrate his thick orange coat. He looked back at Puffinpaw. "Don't worry about being so excited, I know clan duties are novel and interesting, till you've done them countless times." He smiled good-humouredly at the sour white apprentice.

At least he was here, which was better than many others. Gingercry turned his attention back to the border and marked a pine tree.
@:Grimmlin: @soggyfruuit
Gingercry
Old November 12th, 2021, 10:50 AM
eternally tired

// @Toodle @soggyfruit

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw was feeling a bit tired from all the training he'd been doing and honestly just wanted to get this patrol over with. His mentor had shown him what marking a border was so when they reached the border, he marked a few rocks and then looked to Gingercry for approval.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 12th, 2021, 03:52 PM

Gingercry continued to mark as he moved down the border, keeping his senses out for any signs of something amiss. He periodically glanced back at Puffinpaw. The apprentice kept up well and seemed to know what he was doing. Though the young tom had a bit of a standoffish attitude, Poisonpetal seemed to still be able to get the lessons through to him. Puffinpaw clearly wasn't the chatty type but, unfortunately for him, Gingercry was. "Don't fall behind the old man, it won't be a good look," he chuckled. "Is Poisonpetal keeping you busy? Seems like you could fall asleep on your paws." Gingercry enjoyed being out in the forest so he was in no hurry, he was rarely ever in any hurry, but his young patrol mate didn't seem to want to dawdle so he kept his pace steady.
@:Grimmlin:
Gingercry
Old November 12th, 2021, 09:27 PM
eternally tired

// @Toodle

Puffinpaw

"That is very true! I can't let the other apprentices think i'm not keeping up, that would bring a bad name to my mother! At least.. i think that's how it works. Not like she'd care anyway, maybe she would actually if she ever came back." That comment brought Puffinpaw back as he definitely didn't want to be seen falling behind an old fart. "I barely see that guy! And when I do, its blah blah keep your posture right blah blah. I mean, he does teach me stuff but not enough! Wish i had some more battle training at LEAST." Puffinpaw did begin to speed up, as to signal Gingercry to speed up a bit.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 13th, 2021, 06:24 PM

Gingercry smiled as the apprentice seemed to pick up at his comment. He laughed lightly. "Eh, let the mothers have a bad name brought on them. You and I have that in common. Unless mine's in Starclan, then she'd never know either."

Gingercry picked up his pace to keep up with the younger cat. He let the thought sink in. It upset the senior warrior that so many warriors nowadays were slacking so bad on their mentoring. It used to be such a sense of pride to have and train an apprentice, it was a privilege. Nowadays it seemed so many took it as a chore that they could just avoid and the young cats of the clan suffered for it. What a shame. If he didn't have two of his own apprentices he may have offered to take on some of the apprentice's training. "Well, if you ever want to join some training sessions with my apprentices then you are more than welcome." He paused to mark a low frond then continued forward.
@:Grimmlin:
Gingercry
Old November 20th, 2021, 11:26 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

@Rapid @mystical

Nightfoot led the way down towards the WindClan border, being sure to keep his pace up despite his aching leg. He glanced behind at Lilacpaw, and then further out to see if Sharptooth had caught up with them.

"Spread out," he meowed, simply. "Keep your ears open. They're probably still mad about losing Sky Glade, and I don't want to be caught unawares if someone decides to try their luck. Come on."
Old November 20th, 2021, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Adorable

"HIIIIIIII" shouted Sandkit