Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old March 31st, 2024, 10:51 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: get off your butts before we make you [TC APP EVENT]

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

The praise was nice.

Something she never expected from others. It was a nice reminder that she was doing well. A reminder that she didn't have to feel like a outcast all the time. Her chest heated up with pride and she embraced the head butt.

She kind of knew this lesson! Pouncing came instinctually, but she didn't realize there was a correct or effective way to do it. Treepaw listened carefully to the words and watched the demonstration. She'd tried this is Spiderthroat before and felt pretty decent about her pouncing skills. Getting tips from others was more beneficial though. She was really starting to appreciate the lessons she was receiving from everyone else.

I've got this.

Treepaw hyped herself up and strayed a little from the group. Carefully stalking a leaf nearby, the apprentice found herself bunching her muscles together to practice the pounce. When the tension released, Treepaw found herself flying through the air. It was going so smoothly! Until the leaf started getting blown away by a breeze. Treepaw was quicker, though, and turned her head as Mudhound suggested. Her body twisted and she was able to land her paws on the leaf. Her teeth clamped around the plant and she rose to show Mudhound her catch. Her eyes brimmed with pride at the task.

@Rani

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 1st, 2024, 10:23 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

(Sorry for my absence) SilverPaw Dropped From A Tree And Onto A Stick.. Hows That?..
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:56 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@taillow
Oatpaw looked up to the Tom and gave a grateful purr of delight. "I-i did it good?" Oatpaw wondered hopefully. "What if... what if I ever end up falling off the tree...." Oatpaw fretted in a soft, nervous tone.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; April 2nd, 2024 at 07:56 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 10:52 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Active | Agatha Kitty - Active

Taking the time to clear himself off the mess of leaves he had become evidently being the right call, Fudge's ears only perked up once The Boulder was done with their stalking lesson, deadpanned eyes disinterestedly moving towards them as he kept lazily licking at his chest. He was, of course, interested in what his mentor had to say. It was the giant and the giant alone who had gotten him this far in life. He wouldn't know how to hunt if it wasn't for them. To defend himself. His potential future survival had been all thanks to them. That alone earned them his utmost attentiveness. The young tom simply didn't like displaying it in so obvious and open a manner.

As the three legged mountain explained the advantages of reaching over for prey with limbs instead of teeth during hunts, the chocolate point could feel his chest puffing up importantly. He had discovered this very trick back when he was much, much younger. During his very first hunt, as a matter of fact. After his then kitnapper's explanations on how to hunt the various species of critters throughout the territory, the former kittypet had stalked and effectively hunted a bird, catching it in midair as he accidentally stepped on a branch of some sort on his way towards it. He had received ample praise for his feat that day, and it gave him a certain sense of smugness to know that he had accomplished such a thing without being given the same hints these lesser felines were being given now. Hmph. But of course, he was The Boulder's number one apprentice. He couldn't expect the rest to keep up with his hunting brilliance.

As he had come to expect of them, his mentor had taken this into account for their next exercise, and thus a new challenge was presented to the Havana Brown mix. Interest gleamed in his mostly deadpanned gaze. Instantly the tom began wondering if there was some way to mix these two techniques together. A running pounce alongside a midair twist. It would no doubt have no actual, relevant hunting applications, but even to his rather survival focused mind the idea sounded... fun. Besides, if he could pull it off, it would be fairly impressive looking. Being able to appear impressive without words might not be such a bad thing in the long run, in any case.

At the word go, Fudge turned his attention to their surroundings. He wasn't certain what the rest of the clans were like, but ThunderClan? It had trees. Lots and lots of trees. And The Boulder had just made it clear that they were probably better off avoiding those. Wise words, of course, but the eight moon old apprentice had plans brewing in his mind already, and his whiskers quivered with anticipation. Lowering himself into a hunting crouch, he wiggled his hindquarters, a playful posture he hadn't done since his days as a kittypet. Emerald hues were locked on to a target. An oak with some low hanging branches. Eyes narrowed with concentration, he let his breathing settle for only a moment before he was off.

Speed had never been the paw's forte. Coordination. Reflexes. Awareness of space. The ability to form plans on the fly. That was were his strengths lay. Whenever he could be bothered to pay any attention at all, which he made sure to do now.

Running to gain the momentum he required, Fudge bolted... straight up the tree, unsheathing his claws only when necessary to allow his movements to propel him up the trunk for only a moment before he pounced, allowing the leap to take him away from tree's scratched up bark as his eyes lay on their mark. Using movements he had used before during his tree climbing lessons, he twitched his tail almost instinctively, shifting his position. Claws unsheathed as he raised his paw, aiming straight for that low hanging branch. Unfortunately for the young tom, he was too short on his jump, no amount of repositioning helping him reach his target, instead snagging a single leaf from the branch as failure washed over him. Refusing to make a complete fool out of himself, the dark brown apprentice shifted once again, making sure to land on his paws, the leaf still stuck to his claw.

A mild frown marring his features, he looked up at the branch, tail lashing out once behind him. It would appear he would have to practice more if he was to master this technique. Or grow more... Whichever came first, truly. Disappointed, he allowed himself a single snort of derision before padding back towards his mentor, shaking the leaf dejectedly from his paw before sitting down, his blank expression hiding the silent simmering beneath.

@Rani [Mudhound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:50 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantidpaw must have watched the others attempt the battle move too long because now it was time to attempt another move. She had learned a lesson today. Don't observe for too long or... this might happen. Since you would have to be off of the tree to attempt the second move anyways the six moon old decided to attempt the tuck and roll before attempting the move the other apprentices were now attempting, of course observing first. She leaped out of the tree, tucking her head in and rolling to the ground. She sprung to her feet, though not as graceful as Redhakw, as this was her first time. The young apprentice hadn't been expecting it to be that graceful anyways. After watching the other apprentices for a while she charges the tree, leaping onto the bark. Using her back legs to spring off she landed as well as you could have expected from her first try. (WIP, I'll try to get the others in later)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberpaw °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

The little calico's big purr would have taken away her stealthy advantage in combat in a heartbeat. But this wasn't combat, it was training. So Timberpaw purred loud and proud at the praise. She really did it! It was then that she watched Redhawk do something new. The Hornet charged at the tree, then leaped! Timberpaw's mouth was agape as she continued to watch as, instead of climbing, the other cat twisted around like a snake and landed. "Woah!!" She couldn't keep the word in. That was awesome!

Alright. Her turn! She eyed her target, the same tree she managed to climb. Then... charged! She ran as fast as her little legs carried her, then leaped like a bird! Sticking her tongue out in concentration, Timberpaw barely managed to hit the tree. But once she did, it was like something took over her. She twisted perfectly in the air, her blue eyes firmly focused on her target: Redhawk! Her claws were in their sheathes, of course, as she yowled "Gotchaaa!" and landed squarely on the Hornet's back. Yes! Timberpaw giggled. "I did it!"

// pp perms given by @taillow \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 10th, 2024, 01:40 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Copperpaw
49/100

tags; ( @taillow ; Redhawk )

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Fast Learner [active]

Copperpaw raised their head high at the praise. Of course they weren't going to let a measly fall stop them. They shook out their body, waiting for the next instructions.

Tawny eyes watched as Redhawk leapt at the tree and leapt off in one quick motion. They felt a surge in their body to move and try it. The apprentice unsheathed their claws and ran towards the closest tree. They latched their claws into the bark then twisted and launched themselves. The tabby apprentices hide legs propelled them forward and Copperpaw outstretched their forepaws before skidding onto their paws in the dirt.

Copperpaw breathed heavily, they hadn't had training like this before. Still, a smile crept onto their maw.

Last edited by nyx; April 10th, 2024 at 03:46 PM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:45 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Poppypaw beamed at the headpats, head clearly raised high and her chest puffed out with pride. In a moment of happiness, just before Bigcat got talking, Poppypaw went and buried (or rather, tried to) her face in Bigcat’s fur, a giggly mess as she did. This reminded her of her pap!
“Up! Up! Bigcat Up later?!”
She asked, peeling her face away with bright, happy eyes.

Ah – but back to the lesson! Though, Poppypaw didn’t move from Mudhound’s side. Nooooope. She belonged here now, she got here fair and square!! Oh, oh!! Pounce!! Jump!! She could – well, she was a bad jumper – but she could do that!! Nodding vigorously, Poppypaw finally parted away from the hornet in order to get same space. There, trying to copy their stance paw-for-paw… She fell. Flat out rolled to her side. It was surprising, she felt perplexed, and sat for a while wondering why until her memory wandered back to Bigcat’s previous words: to adapt. See, what helped her was having a wide stance – one where her legs were far more spread out – now, it wasn’t graceful. It was still wobbly, wobbling in place. But she didn’t fall right away and could hold it just long enough to practice a little jump forward – a little pounce – though low and with a crash landing on the paws and face, still a sloppy pounce. And it was funny! But, but!! With the simple pounce out of the way, Poppypaw wanted to be cool like the bigger cats and do the twisty thingy! So! So!! Copying her wide-stanced pouncing, trying to jump higher this time, Poppypaw dramatically twisted in the air, paw flailing, and landing square on her back with loud giggles and laughs.
“Bigcat! Bigcat! Poppy did it! Bigcat!”
She called with wide smiles.

[ @Rani ]

Old April 17th, 2024, 12:49 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
44/100

Redhawk hurried over to her, and the Hornet's praise filled Mallowpaw with pride. Suddenly her body didn't seem to ache so much, overshadowed by the sense of achievement filling her chest. She lived for this. She lived for Redhawk's smile as she gazed down at her, as she saw Mallowpaw could do this. She believed in her, even though Mallowpaw's mentor was missing, not having even bothered to finish her border tour. She knew she was feeling too satisfied from it. It was just some praise, after all; the other apprentices were getting it too. But it felt good, so Mallowpaw embraced it.

Now Redhawk was explaining the next move. Mallowpaw watched as she demonstrated, flipping off the tree with practised ease. The other apprentices were trying it, and she watched them for a moment before standing up. She waited for the jitteriness in her limbs to disappear before sizing up the tree. Her front claws slid out of their sheaths and her muscles tensed. She wanted to do well, for Redhawk to notice and realise she was a high achiever, even if her mentor had left her. Determination and anxiety swirled in her stomach.

Three, two, one.

Mallowpaw ran, leaping at the tree when she was close enough. She hit the tree then twisted and leapt back down. It was much easier than last time; mainly because she was leaping from a lower point. And this time it worked almost perfectly, landing on the ground with a small stumble forward. But it had worked! The apprentice glanced at Redhawk for approval.

@taillow