Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(No you're good, I meant for Nettlenose to come for them now, so perfect timing hah xD)

Fogfire blinked at the tom. She had seen him around camp plenty of times- his name was Nettlenose, if she remembered correctly. She didn't recall ever talking to the tom, but still she nodded enthusiastically. "Yup, we were just about to go hunting. You're plently welcome." She meowed with a light tone. She turned to Thunderstrike. "Lead the way," the grey cat exclaimed, paws itching to do something. "I bet I'll catch more than you," she challenged her friend, brown eyes narrowing in a teasing manner. The molly tilted her head, turning to Nettlenose. "Up for a bit of a competition between the three of us?" She asked, extending the challenge to the other tom.

Despite her challenge, Fogfire wasn't the best at hunting Thunderclan prey. While her father did come from her clan, she was born to a Riverclan mother and grew up there for part of the time. In reality, she would probably loose the challenge to one of the other toms besides her, but she didn't let that discourage her.

Nettlenose scrunched up his snout with a smile. He was glad that some cats in his Clan were willing to go hunting with someone they hardly knew. Well, he though, I'm not sure about Thunderstrike. The tom hadn't said anything about Nettlenose joining their patrol, but shrugged it off, thinking that it only mattered if Fogfire wanted him. She did seem a little more in charge, Thunderstrike, well, Nettlenose couldn't put his paw on it. Ehh.

"Absolutly!" He mewed enthusiastically, "I've beaten almost every apprentice in that game! Not to mention branch, spin stick and bird call." Nettle puffed out his chest, pound of his accomplishments and with a smug smile on his muzzle for a second, before caving. "S-Sorry for bragging." He frowned, embarrassed. "And I realize you don't know what anything I just mentioned is, I'll have to teach you all my games another time."

With an flick of his long tabby tail, he looked to Thunderstrike. "Shall we go?"

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

@Aashka

Gazeshadow walked out of the warriors den and made his way over to the fresh kill pile. He picked up a squirrel and went over to the shadows to eat. He looked over for Icefang.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

{Open Rp}
Nightpaw padded out of the apprentices den and made his way across the clearing, his black pelt shone in the sunlight, making it seem sleek. The young tom's silver gaze raked across the clearing as he heard cats spread rumors about battles going on at Riverclan and Shadowclan. The black tom snorted 'Mouse-brains, who in the world would go against clans who are controlled by the Dark forest?' he thought, his ears flattening against his head, his silver eyes shone with fear and worry 'If it's true tho...I hope they hurry and come over here....take out the evil that has corrupted this clan.' he thought as he turned his gaze to the apprentices den 'And if they do...I promise i'll protect you,Daypaw.' he declared, his tail flicked back and fourth, kicking up a small dust cloud.
Nightpaw turned his attention to the leaders den and glared, hatred danced in his silver orbs 'I want Ashstar back.' he wished then swung his head twards the direction of the gorsetunnel and twitched his nose "I should go hunting." he said and slowly made his way to the territory before stopping beside the fresh kill pile, his mouth watering as he caught a wiff of a plump mouse sitting on top of the pile. The black apprentice twitched his nose and shook his head "No I need to hunt first." he declared but unmoved as he just continued to stare at the mouse.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:49 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
@Aashka

Gazeshadow walked out of the warriors den and made his way over to the fresh kill pile. He picked up a squirrel and went over to the shadows to eat. He looked over for Icefang.
Icefang patted into camp, after going for a short run to wake her up. She walked to a corner of the camp and sat down and started grooming her pelt
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:59 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{Open Rp}
Nightpaw padded out of the apprentices den and made his way across the clearing, his black pelt shone in the sunlight, making it seem sleek. The young tom's silver gaze raked across the clearing as he heard cats spread rumors about battles going on at Riverclan and Shadowclan. The black tom snorted 'Mouse-brains, who in the world would go against clans who are controlled by the Dark forest?' he thought, his ears flattening against his head, his silver eyes shone with fear and worry 'If it's true tho...I hope they hurry and come over here....take out the evil that has corrupted this clan.' he thought as he turned his gaze to the apprentices den 'And if they do...I promise i'll protect you,Daypaw.' he declared, his tail flicked back and fourth, kicking up a small dust cloud.
Nightpaw turned his attention to the leaders den and glared, hatred danced in his silver orbs 'I want Ashstar back.' he wished then swung his head twards the direction of the gorsetunnel and twitched his nose "I should go hunting." he said and slowly made his way to the territory before stopping beside the fresh kill pile, his mouth watering as he caught a wiff of a plump mouse sitting on top of the pile. The black apprentice twitched his nose and shook his head "No I need to hunt first." he declared but unmoved as he just continued to stare at the mouse.
Bellykit yawned as he walked out the nursery. He still felt tired from hunting the squirrel earlier. Trotting over to the fresh kill pile he spotted an apprentice staring at a mouse. "Um excuse me?",the black and ginger tom asked.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Bellykit yawned as he walked out the nursery. He still felt tired from hunting the squirrel earlier. Trotting over to the fresh kill pile he spotted an apprentice staring at a mouse. "Um excuse me?",the black and ginger tom asked.
Nightpaw jumped slightly when he heard a small voice come from behind him, the black tom turned and looked at the kit. "Yes hello? Do you need something?" he questioned, his tail flicked back and fourth as he awaited an answer. The young tom twitched his wiskers as he intently watched the young kit 'I wonder if they're even worse than the ones who control the clans?' he thought, his silver orbs flashed with fear as images of kits being killed, queens being mutilated, and worse of all, his brother being murdered flashed through his mind. The black apprentice shook his head "I'm sorry what did you say?" he questioned, his fur rose with embarassmet as he talked more than usual, and to a kit for that matter.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 15th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Icefang patted into camp, after going for a short run to wake her up. She walked to a corner of the camp and sat down and started grooming her pelt
Gazeshadow walked over to Icefang with a purr. "How was it out in the forest?" he asked.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw jumped slightly when he heard a small voice come from behind him, the black tom turned and looked at the kit. "Yes hello? Do you need something?" he questioned, his tail flicked back and fourth as he awaited an answer. The young tom twitched his wiskers as he intently watched the young kit 'I wonder if they're even worse than the ones who control the clans?' he thought, his silver orbs flashed with fear as images of kits being killed, queens being mutilated, and worse of all, his brother being murdered flashed through his mind. The black apprentice shook his head "I'm sorry what did you say?" he questioned, his fur rose with embarassmet as he talked more than usual, and to a kit for that matter.
He tilted his head,"I was saying excuse me. You were staring at that mouse.", Bellykit stood next to him,"I didn't want anything from the pile until you got what you wanted. I'm Bellykit by the way."
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
He tilted his head,"I was saying excuse me. You were staring at that mouse.", Bellykit stood next to him,"I didn't want anything from the pile until you got what you wanted. I'm Bellykit by the way."
Nightpaw let out a hmm and shook his head "Oh well..thank you that's very kind." he mumbled awkwardly 'Daypaw! Wake up quickly please, I don't know how to speak to him.' he whined inwardly as he bent over and picked up the plump mouse, his fur grew hot with emberassment as he remembered the kits earlier comment 'Was I really staring?' he asked himself as he turned his silver gaze back at Bellykit "I'm Nightpaw by the way." he muttered through a mouthful of fur.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 15th, 2016, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw let out a hmm and shook his head "Oh well..thank you that's very kind." he mumbled awkwardly 'Daypaw! Wake up quickly please, I don't know how to speak to him.' he whined inwardly as he bent over and picked up the plump mouse, his fur grew hot with emberassment as he remembered the kits earlier comment 'Was I really staring?' he asked himself as he turned his silver gaze back at Bellykit "I'm Nightpaw by the way." he muttered through a mouthful of fur.
"Nice to meet you Nightpaw!", Bellykit looked at the pile,"Must be nice being an apprentice. I'm already six moons. But I haven't had a ceremony since Ratnight became leader.", he said worried but not sad. The tom sniffed the pile and dug into it pulling out a vole. Bellykit flatten his ears,"Sorry about talking about the leader. I think I heard some of the other clan leaders killing cats that spoke against them."
Closed Thread