Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 08:49 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJoye View Post

Nettlenose scrunched up his snout with a smile. He was glad that some cats in his Clan were willing to go hunting with someone they hardly knew. Well, he though, I'm not sure about Thunderstrike. The tom hadn't said anything about Nettlenose joining their patrol, but shrugged it off, thinking that it only mattered if Fogfire wanted him. She did seem a little more in charge, Thunderstrike, well, Nettlenose couldn't put his paw on it. Ehh.

"Absolutly!" He mewed enthusiastically, "I've beaten almost every apprentice in that game! Not to mention branch, spin stick and bird call." Nettle puffed out his chest, pound of his accomplishments and with a smug smile on his muzzle for a second, before caving. "S-Sorry for bragging." He frowned, embarrassed. "And I realize you don't know what anything I just mentioned is, I'll have to teach you all my games another time."

With an flick of his long tabby tail, he looked to Thunderstrike. "Shall we go?"
@Integrity
Fogfire let out a small laugh, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "No, you're alright. But you definitely have to show me your games sometime!" She curled her tail up happily, shooting Nettlenose a smile. "Perhaps after our hunting trip, anyways." He certainly is unique, making up his own games! That's one way to pass the free time, and sounds much more fun than sitting around camp.

Fogfire tilted her head as she turned to look at Thunderstrike. The tom had been quiet for the entire time Nettlenose had been here, and silence wasn't usual for her flirty friend. "Hey, everything alright?" The molly murmured quietly. Her gaze searched his, trying to figure out if something was bothering him, or if he was just lost in thought. I swear to Starclan, if he's just dazed off looking at another molly I'm gonna whack him again! She sighed, another thought entering her mind. If only he'd look at me that way, and actually mean it. Fogfire pushed this thought back down, as she did whenever it rose. Her and Thunderstrike wouldn't work out- if she told him her feelings, he would either push her away or lead her on and drop her, as he did with every molly that crossed his path. Either way, she'd be loosing a friend. Thunderstrike's been here for me ever since I joined Thunderclan, and I'm not going to risk our friendship just cause of my feelings. They'd never be reciprocated anyways.

Fogfire swiveled her ears towards the camp entrance. "Hey, what're we just standing around for, let's go!" She exclaimed to her companions. "If we stay here all day, then how am I supposed to beat you guys?" She smiled and flashed challenging glances to both toms, all traces of her previous feelings gone. That was one thing about Fogfire that she liked about herself- if she was feeling torn apart over something, no one could tell. She'd much rather keep to herself any ill feelings she had, and she happened to develop a mask that prevented anyone from seeing these thoughts. Tracing her paw impatiently through the dirt, she waited for one of them to take the lead.

Old December 15th, 2016, 09:06 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Gazeshadow walked over to Icefang with a purr. "How was it out in the forest?" he asked.
" It was fine, it was a nice run." She said
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
"Nice to meet you Nightpaw!", Bellykit looked at the pile,"Must be nice being an apprentice. I'm already six moons. But I haven't had a ceremony since Ratnight became leader.", he said worried but not sad. The tom sniffed the pile and dug into it pulling out a vole. Bellykit flatten his ears,"Sorry about talking about the leader. I think I heard some of the other clan leaders killing cats that spoke against them."
Nightpaw felt his stomach drop when he heard the kit speak of his ceremony "I'm sorry to hear that, i feel the same way, me and my brothers were supposed to become warriors but that hasn't happned yet either." He mumbled as he set his mouse down next to his paws. The black apprentice leamed twards the kit "that's true, and i heard that there's a fith clan that is attacking the evil leaders and are driving out the Dusk syndacate warriors, so choose your words carefully if those rumors are true." He whispered, his silver eyes shone with worry and wisdom. The young tom flicked his tail and stood upright and twiched his wiskers 'i'm talking to a kit....about warrior stuff! What am i thinking?!' He asked himself while shaking his head.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:02 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Nightpaw felt his stomach drop when he heard the kit speak of his ceremony "I'm sorry to hear that, i feel the same way, me and my brothers were supposed to become warriors but that hasn't happned yet either." He mumbled as he set his mouse down next to his paws. The black apprentice leamed twards the kit "that's true, and i heard that there's a fith clan that is attacking the evil leaders and are driving out the Dusk syndacate warriors, so choose your words carefully if those rumors are true." He whispered, his silver eyes shone with worry and wisdom. The young tom flicked his tail and stood upright and twiched his wiskers 'i'm talking to a kit....about warrior stuff! What am i thinking?!' He asked himself while shaking his head.
Bellykit kept his fur flat from the excitement that brewing in him. Another clan is helping! We'll be free from Ratnight! He nodded at Nightpaw,"Thanks for telling me. I'll keep that to myself. Don't want anyone killed for telling Ratnight about the other clan."
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

She nodded. "Alright." She replied a bit begrudgingly. "So, heard anything from Bucknight or your fellow leaders?" She asked him, changing the subject. Her tone was half serious because she wanted to know what was hapenning and if she needed to know anything. Fennelstrike stood up. "If not, I can easly leave and see if I can move our clanmates' lazy rumps around." She offered with a slight smirk displayed upon her maw.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" It was fine, it was a nice run." She said
"The forest is always welcomed for everyone." He teased.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:48 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"The forest is always welcomed for everyone." He teased.
" Well of course!!" She laughed, aand rised on her back paws and pushed his chest back flopping him on in his back. She laughed
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:33 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" Well of course!!" She laughed, aand rised on her back paws and pushed his chest back flopping him on in his back. She laughed
Gazeshadow looked up at her with a smile. He pushed her lightly, so he didn't hurt her. He let out a purr pinning her down.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Charming Magician!

My Mood: Thinking

Appletail woke up with bright morning sunlight streaming in her eyes. She sat up, stretching and parting her jaws in a huge yawn. Somewhat guiltily, she realized she was one of the last warriors to wake up, and she hurried out into the clearing, shaking scraps of moss from her reddish fur.

(This is my first reply ever. Did I post it in the correct place?)
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:33 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@Integrity
Fogfire let out a small laugh, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "No, you're alright. But you definitely have to show me your games sometime!" She curled her tail up happily, shooting Nettlenose a smile. "Perhaps after our hunting trip, anyways." He certainly is unique, making up his own games! That's one way to pass the free time, and sounds much more fun than sitting around camp.

Fogfire tilted her head as she turned to look at Thunderstrike. The tom had been quiet for the entire time Nettlenose had been here, and silence wasn't usual for her flirty friend. "Hey, everything alright?" The molly murmured quietly. Her gaze searched his, trying to figure out if something was bothering him, or if he was just lost in thought. I swear to Starclan, if he's just dazed off looking at another molly I'm gonna whack him again! She sighed, another thought entering her mind. If only he'd look at me that way, and actually mean it. Fogfire pushed this thought back down, as she did whenever it rose. Her and Thunderstrike wouldn't work out- if she told him her feelings, he would either push her away or lead her on and drop her, as he did with every molly that crossed his path. Either way, she'd be loosing a friend. Thunderstrike's been here for me ever since I joined Thunderclan, and I'm not going to risk our friendship just cause of my feelings. They'd never be reciprocated anyways.

Fogfire swiveled her ears towards the camp entrance. "Hey, what're we just standing around for, let's go!" She exclaimed to her companions. "If we stay here all day, then how am I supposed to beat you guys?" She smiled and flashed challenging glances to both toms, all traces of her previous feelings gone. That was one thing about Fogfire that she liked about herself- if she was feeling torn apart over something, no one could tell. She'd much rather keep to herself any ill feelings she had, and she happened to develop a mask that prevented anyone from seeing these thoughts. Tracing her paw impatiently through the dirt, she waited for one of them to take the lead.
Thunderstrike gazed Fogfire.
"I'm fine. Just not in a talking mood..." he said. He didn't much care for other Tom's hanging around Fogfire. Why? He didn't know...

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Closed Thread