Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
✩Star's Pixel Icon Shop✩
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:51 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2016, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
@Bram246

Brightkit rolled over onto her back, the little calico's bi-colored hues showing her boredom. It was obvious she wasn't in the best of moods...which was unusual for her, considering she was normally very excited. But with all the events having happened, she was left feeling just a little drained. The small kit sat up suddenly, and stretched out, her pale pink tongue curving over her ivory fangs before she got to her paws finally. Well, I can probably find something to do...something interesting...Brightkit thought with a sigh, as her good eye scanned the nursery. Everything was still blurry, which she had never quite understood; she imagined it was normal, otherwise wouldn't someone have told her by now? Brightkit shrugged the uneasy feeling off that there was something she didn't know and continued to look around with a bright expression and a grin on her maw. Even if she was upset or frustrated, her eyes never showed it. Never.
Bellykit was awake even though his eyes were close. He thought about what the apprentice told him about another clan attacking the leaders. But he was more focus on why he was so scared of the ash in the forest. Sighing the black and ginger tom layed his head on his paws.
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Bellykit was awake even though his eyes were close. He thought about what the apprentice told him about another clan attacking the leaders. But he was more focus on why he was so scared of the ash in the forest. Sighing the black and ginger tom layed his head on his paws.
Brightkit could see the tom laying down, looking very relaxed indeed. A mischievous gleam entered her hues and, for a moment, she looked as though she were about to attack. Before doing so, however, the she cat stopped and examined him. Should she wake him up? Was he really asleep? His posture seemed a little...tense, for that of a cat who was sleeping, but his eyes were closed. And besides that, it would be fun! Something to do to spice up the dull afternoon. Brightkit crouched down, heading towards him in a sort of half-crouch, which made her gait very strange. It looked as though she were trying to dance without having any idea of how to dance and messing it up. In one swift, strange movement, Brightkit bounded towards Bellykit, landing on his back and making sure her claws were sheathed so she didn't accidentally inflict any damage on the tom. "Did I scare you? Did I get you?" She asked, looking down at the cat beneath her paws, a bright gleam shining in her hues. She awaited his answer eagerly, the tip of her tail moving rapidly in excitement.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:10 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Thunderstrike gazed Fogfire.
"I'm fine. Just not in a talking mood..." he said. He didn't much care for other Tom's hanging around Fogfire. Why? He didn't know...
@JustJoye

Fogfire shrugged, deciding to let it go. She headed to the entrance, looking back at Thunderstrike and Nettlenose. "Well you two, let's get going!" She gave an enthusiastic bounce as she reached the tunnel, spinning around in a circle before darting out into the territory. She emerged out into the territory and sat down besides the entrance, self consciously checking her pelt to make sure it was well kept before her two friends came out after her. Satisfied with her appearance, she turned her chocolately gaze on the tunnel.

Old December 16th, 2016, 01:12 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Brightkit could see the tom laying down, looking very relaxed indeed. A mischievous gleam entered her hues and, for a moment, she looked as though she were about to attack. Before doing so, however, the she cat stopped and examined him. Should she wake him up? Was he really asleep? His posture seemed a little...tense, for that of a cat who was sleeping, but his eyes were closed. And besides that, it would be fun! Something to do to spice up the dull afternoon. Brightkit crouched down, heading towards him in a sort of half-crouch, which made her gait very strange. It looked as though she were trying to dance without having any idea of how to dance and messing it up. In one swift, strange movement, Brightkit bounded towards Bellykit, landing on his back and making sure her claws were sheathed so she didn't accidentally inflict any damage on the tom. "Did I scare you? Did I get you?" She asked, looking down at the cat beneath her paws, a bright gleam shining in her hues. She awaited his answer eagerly, the tip of her tail moving rapidly in excitement.
"Ahh!",the tom yelled as something hit him. Bellykit got up seeing Brightkit. He snarled,"Yes you got me! I was about to sleep when you tackled me!" He pounced towards her aiming at her chest and claws sheathed.
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:52 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@JustJoye

Fogfire shrugged, deciding to let it go. She headed to the entrance, looking back at Thunderstrike and Nettlenose. "Well you two, let's get going!" She gave an enthusiastic bounce as she reached the tunnel, spinning around in a circle before darting out into the territory. She emerged out into the territory and sat down besides the entrance, self consciously checking her pelt to make sure it was well kept before her two friends came out after her. Satisfied with her appearance, she turned her chocolately gaze on the tunnel.
Thunderstrike smiled at Fogfire as she walked. Then he turned is head to Nettlenose and glared at him with hate. what has gotten into me!? he thought as he padded after Fogfire

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 16th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Icefang smiled and purred
Gazeshadow got up and began to lick his black chest fur.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:43 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Gazeshadow got up and began to lick his black chest fur.
Icefang sat up and licked her paw and drew it over her ear
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
Icefang sat up and licked her paw and drew it over her ear
He let out a yawn, and laid down with his belly up, to bathe in the sunlight.

Old December 16th, 2016, 04:18 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
He let out a yawn, and laid down with his belly up, to bathe in the sunlight.
Icefang looked at him and laughed
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 16th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Cristalline

Quote:
Icefang looked at him and laughed
"What?" he asked with a smile.

Closed Thread