Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2016, 04:33 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka
Twilightkit's eyes widened and without thinking she put her front paws up, In front of Leafkit's face.
Leafkit felt himself be pushed back, with a yowl of surprise, he stumbled backward, landing in a pile of leaves, accidentally of course. His amber orbs were wide from the surprising swiftness. His fur bristled, as he clumsily rose. "Nice move, Twilightkit!" The tom kit mewed.
( Agh Writers Block )

Last edited by seasalt; December 16th, 2016 at 04:33 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:08 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Leafkit felt himself be pushed back, with a yowl of surprise, he stumbled backward, landing in a pile of leaves, accidentally of course. His amber orbs were wide from the surprising swiftness. His fur bristled, as he clumsily rose. "Nice move, Twilightkit!" The tom kit mewed.
( Agh Writers Block )
( @Stormiiix )

( Dont worry happens to me alot )

Twilightkit had no Idea what just happened and nodded.. " Uhhh, Umm, thanks..." She said
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; December 16th, 2016 at 05:09 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:08 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"What?" he asked with a smile.
" Nothing." She said with another laugh
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Bluetail padded into camp and placed her catches in the fresh-kill pile. "Go ahead and get a piece of fresh-kill, then go rest up." She instructed. She grabbed her own piece, a blackbird, and laid down. Biting down into the warm fresh-kill, she closed her eyes and grinned. This is great after a long day. She thought as she swallowed. Mudpaw has done so well, she catches on so quickly and I bet sje can master every move by ten moons.
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Charming Magician!

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
Bluetail padded into camp and placed her catches in the fresh-kill pile. "Go ahead and get a piece of fresh-kill, then go rest up." She instructed. She grabbed her own piece, a blackbird, and laid down. Biting down into the warm fresh-kill, she closed her eyes and grinned. This is great after a long day. She thought as she swallowed. Mudpaw has done so well, she catches on so quickly and I bet sje can master every move by ten moons.
Stomach growling, Mudpaw lay her own catches on the fresh-kill pile and picked a mouse for herself. Its fresh scent made her mouth water as she carried it over to the Apprentice's den. Settling down outside it, she tucked her paws to her chest and began devouring the mouse in neat bites. Today was amazing, she thought to herself, swallowing the last bite of the mouse. I learned so much!

With a full stomach, she padded into her den, glad for the warmth of her nest. The sun was dipping below the horizon, bringing the chill of leaf bare into the air. As she curled her tail over her nose, she purred contentedly, excited for her next training session.
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:44 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Lonestar
Stormpaw padded into the camp, two plump voles hanging from his jaws. He shuddered as he remembered what he had heard in the territory. It might've just been his imagination but he was almost certain he had heard cries and shrieks coming from the ShadowClan territory. As if....someone had been fighting? But for it to be so loud, it would've had to be a major battle. Who would attack ShadowClan like that. He shrugged away the thoughts on ShadowClan and started thinking about RiverClan instead. He had heard some rumours that apparently Bucknight had died. He wasn't too sure if he believed those rumours. There wasn't any proof from what he had overheard so for now, he didnt really believe it. The stormy coloured apprentice dragged himself out of his thoughts and focused on finding a quiet spot in the clearing. He found a spot near the apprentice's den and decided to sit down there. No one really seemed to be near, only one or two apprentice's but other then that the area he sat in was pretty quiet.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 16th, 2016, 08:40 PM

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Thunderstrike smiled at Fogfire as she walked. Then he turned is head to Nettlenose and glared at him with hate. what has gotten into me!? he thought as he padded after Fogfire

Nettlenose narrowed hiss eyes as Thunderstrike cast him a stare. What had gotten into that tom? What did he have against Nettlenose? As far as he knew, he'd done nothing to upset the other tomcat. But... The grey tabby rolled his eyes at Thunderstrike. How could he let his being protective of Fogfire get in the way of a perfectly fine relationship between himself and Nettle? The warrior's own pair of perrywinkle orbs rolled in his head and he lifted his paws from the ground. His hind legs were the only thing to be seen before he kept off after Fogfire, eyes narrowed, angry at the acquaintance.

Trying to clear his head, he allowed the wind to both him. The brisk chill make his paws bounce off he ground and his tail jerk back and forth as he ran to chat he up with his new friend. Nettlenose attempted to put out of his mind the glares and prospective future he had with Fogfire's friend, and focus on the game, as he always did. The quick-witted and nimble male jumped through the wood, eventually slowing in a clearing where the she-cat had stopped. "As good a place as any to start a hunt," he remarked, his tone noticably edgier that normal, "How about we all go opposite directions? Someone can go towards the sun, or towards the pond?" The suggestions were plenty good to clear his mind. "And maybe, then, later," the tall charcoal tabby went on, "I could teach you some of my games."

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]
Old December 17th, 2016, 01:46 AM

(First post, so feel free to correct me if I do something wrong! And uh, feel free to respond!:3 )

Swiftwind's eyes blinked open as the sun filtered into the warrior's den through the brambles. Her jaws parted into a yawn as her hips swung upwards into a stretch. Just another day in Thunderclan.. Swiftwind thought while slipping out of the den into the clearing. She glanced around quickly, feeling tension crawl through her fur. Things haven't felt right since Ratnight took over, but she wasn't going to get herself killed over voicing her opinion. Lay low and ride things out, hopefully something would happen and peace would be restored within the clan.

She trotted to the opposite side of the clearing to the fresh kill pile. Her ears pinned back as she examined the fresh kill to decide what she wanted this afternoon. Swiftwind made up her mind quickly and picked a scrawny pigeon from the pile. Then she laid down and began nibbling at the wings while observing her felllow clanmates.

Last edited by Swiftwind; December 17th, 2016 at 01:53 AM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:37 AM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Thrushwing returned to the nursery, she was afraid of the attack that Skyclan will make for Thunderclan, she already felt the scent of the Skyclan cats, and the tortoiseshell she-cat wanted to make her kit safe, she looked in all parts of the nursery, worried, with her tail touching her legs, lowered.
Old December 17th, 2016, 09:47 AM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
Thrushwing returned to the nursery, she was afraid of the attack that Skyclan will make for Thunderclan, she already felt the scent of the Skyclan cats, and the tortoiseshell she-cat wanted to make her kit safe, she looked in all parts of the nursery, worried, with her tail touching her legs, lowered.
Bellykit was about to pounce on Brightkit when heard a cat enter the nursery."Thrushwing!",he yelled as he recognized his mother. He ran over to her and purred,"Why aren't you in the warrior den?"
Closed Thread