Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by alec
Today 03:18 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2017, 09:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Flamebreeze fell and smashed her face off the ground. She yowled in pain and shakily got up. She shook her head and looked around dizzily. "Woah!"
Sprucetail heard her friend and stopped immediately she was gonna go back as she turned around she saw a tom walking up to her and sprucetail hissed in jealousy
" Hey you ok? " the tom meowed as he was worried his ears flicked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 6th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sprucetail heard her friend and stopped immediately she was gonna go back as she turned around she saw a tom walking up to her and sprucetail hissed in jealousy
" Hey you ok? " the tom meowed as he was worried his ears flicked
She shook her head and the dizziness cleared. "What, yeah I'm fine, I'm just a jumbogangic klutz!" She laughed. Then she laid eyes on who asked. The handsomest tom she had ever seen! She swear she could feel her eyes turning into hearts. She made eye contact with Sprucetail and winked.
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:17 PM

Quote:

She shook her head and the dizziness cleared. "What, yeah I'm fine, I'm just a jumbogangic klutz!" She laughed. Then she laid eyes on who asked. The handsomest tom she had ever seen! She swear she could feel her eyes turning into hearts. She made eye contact with Sprucetail and winked.
The tom laughed a little and made a smile his tail swished and licked his paw
" it you say so the names Barkclaw " he meowed and bowed . Sprucetail smiled at her friend but she roared inside at the tom who was talking to her friend . She looked away and snarled a little. Barkclaw smiled at Flamebreeze he tilted his head and looked at the she cat in front of himself
" and what's your name ? " he asked ' starclan she's cute !' He thought

Last edited by Leucos; October 6th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The tom laughed a little and made a smile his tail swished and licked his paw
" it you say so the names Barkclaw " he meowed and bowed . Sprucetail smiled at her friend but she roared inside at the tom who was talking to her friend . She looked away and snarled a little. Barkclaw smiled at Flamebreeze he tilted his head and looked at the she cat in front of himself
" and what's your name ? " he asked ' starclan she's cute !' He thought
"Flamebreeze!" She said triumphantly. She heard Spruce snarl but pushed it away as a mishearing. I never thought I'd think this but what a handsome hunk of cat! she thought to herself. She wandered over to Sprucetail and introduced them, "Sprucetail this is Barkclaw, Barkclaw this is Sprucetail."
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:29 PM

Quote:

"Flamebreeze!" She said triumphantly. She heard Spruce snarl but pushed it away as a mishearing. I never thought I'd think this but what a handsome hunk of cat! she thought to herself. She wandered over to Sprucetail and introduced them, "Sprucetail this is Barkclaw, Barkclaw this is Sprucetail."
Barkclaw smiled and bowed his head
" Pleasure to meet you sprucetail " he meowed and the she cat couldn't describe the amount of jealousy she had! It was like a bunch of birds pecking on your pelt but you couldn't do anything about it , the warrior held in her yells and snarls of protest and disgust . She smiled and gave a mild bow
" nice to meet you to barkclaw " she managed to say even though it wanted to make her cut her own tung . Barkclaw smiled again as he did it a lot the to The tom SHaroend A Single Claw And Itched Underneath His Chin
" So What You Laddies up To" He Meowed

Old October 6th, 2017, 09:42 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Barkclaw smiled and bowed his head
" Pleasure to meet you sprucetail " he meowed and the she cat couldn't describe the amount of jealousy she had! It was like a bunch of birds pecking on your pelt but you couldn't do anything about it , the warrior held in her yells and snarls of protest and disgust . She smiled and gave a mild bow
" nice to meet you to barkclaw " she managed to say even though it wanted to make her cut her own tung . Barkclaw smiled again as he did it a lot the to The tom SHaroend A Single Claw And Itched Underneath His Chin
" So What You Laddies up To" He Meowed
Flamebreeze immediately plowed him over and held a single claw on his throat, "Call me lady again, I dare you!" She hissed, pressing slightly on his throats with her claw.
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Socks @Panic @mystery_songs @CandyFlossCat @Bandido sorry I forgot about this lol
~~~

The molly beckoned to her mate, eyes shining. "Come see the kits," she whispered, her eyes sparkling. They had been born last night as the tom had slept. Jaystorm had told Wheatfur not to have anyone wake him up, due to the stress it would put upon him.

Another purr erupting from her chest, she led Thrushwing into the nursery, snaking towards her nest she now shared with the four lively bundles of fur.

Lyrekit mumbled in her sleep, her paws dangled in the air and her belly was exposed as she lay, asleep on her back. She twitched her ear, her dreams filled with mice and pretty flowers a she smiled and rolled onto her side, her paws flopping down beside her.
Old October 6th, 2017, 09:47 PM

Quote:

Flamebreeze immediately plowed him over and held a single claw on his throat, "Call me lady again, I dare you!" She hissed, pressing slightly on his throats with her claw.
Sprucetail smiled wide and turned out to a series of laughter and chuckled at least she was still flamebreeze friend . She liked how angry she could get with Tom's
Barkclaw flinched and gulped his eyes showed fear he was just trying to be friendly!
" hey ok ok! I'm trying to be friendly !!! Geez and watch it " he meowed and cowerd he gave flamebreeze kitty eyes . He didn't mean to sound well anything else other than friendly . He put his paw up with no claws
" I'm sorry! " he said and sprucetail rolled over laughing
" that's my old flamebreeze! " she meowed

Old October 6th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sprucetail smiled wide and turned out to a series of laughter and chuckled at least she was still flamebreeze friend . She liked how angry she could get with Tom's
Barkclaw flinched and gulped his eyes showed fear he was just trying to be friendly!
" hey ok ok! I'm trying to be friendly !!! Geez and watch it " he meowed and cowerd he gave flamebreeze kitty eyes . He didn't mean to sound well anything else other than friendly . He put his paw up with no claws
" I'm sorry! " he said and sprucetail rolled over laughing
" that's my old flamebreeze! " she meowed
Flamebreeze released the pressure on his neck but her eyes were still narrowed. She recalled how he looked terrified of her and grinned, "Scared of a shecat eh? Maybe you should hang with us? Right Spruce?"
Old October 6th, 2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:

Flamebreeze released the pressure on his neck but her eyes were still narrowed. She recalled how he looked terrified of her and grinned, "Scared of a shecat eh? Maybe you should hang with us? Right Spruce?"
Sprucetail froze as she stopped laughing she coughed for a few moments and looked up at her friend but she couldn't say no since she would find out! The Orange tabby sighed
" Sure he can hang ! But might just want to watch your tung barkclaw " she meowed and barkclaw smiled as he got up and sat down
" a thousand thanks ! And I'm only afraid of a few she cats ! I'm not a scaredy tom. I aaam barkclaw and this tom won't let any she cat frighten him " he meowed ( imagine his voice as whitestorm from Aaron bur sir ) Sprucetail smirked and acted all tough and scary
" oh yeah? Then you better run pretty boy " she meowed as she changed her voice to a deep one and barkclaw eeped and ran so did spruce but she was laughing as it was a joke

Last edited by Leucos; October 6th, 2017 at 10:06 PM.
Closed Thread