Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old October 27th, 2020, 11:59 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Firefly Grove

Interesting. Darkfire couldn't understand what was wrong with the relationship between Whiteclaw and Lionpaw. He brushed the thought away quickly as Whiteclaw struck at his shoulder. Darkfire leaned into the blow. It stung, but he rolled onto Whiteclaw's paw, trying to unblance him by pulling away his front leg under his own bodyweight. He turned onto his feet again, assessing the other warrior carefully.
@Creepy Cobra

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 27th, 2020, 08:09 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @mareenakit
Whiteclaw danced backwards, ready for Darkfire's strike. He'd caught the other tom successfully, and he was winning the battle, even though it was very short. The fight wasn't over yet, actually. But he was living in the moment, and it was great fun. Much funner then stargazing. Darkfire leaned into his claw, and Whiteclaw momentarily tipped over, a bit unbalanced. He quickly righted himself and spun around, ready. "Come at me!" he challenged, a daring expression in his eyes. "C'mon!" The other cat managed to tip him over again, and Whiteclaw dug his claws in with a slight growl of annoyance. He lunged forward, aiming towards Darkfire's ears.
being this young is art

Old October 27th, 2020, 09:42 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Darkfire's attempt to pull Whiteclaw's paw away succeeded momentarily. He chuckled at Whiteclaw's taunt and ducked under Whiteclaw's outstretched paws, ramming headfirst towards the other tom's exposed torso, trying to bowl him over. Darkfire often used his strength to his advantage in battles. He was strong and sturdy, but not very fast or agile, so he stuck with what he knew.
@Creepy Cobra

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old October 30th, 2020, 04:00 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Beep! @Creepy Cobra

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 2nd, 2020, 04:37 PM
this night is sparkling

Whiteclaw lashed his tail back and forth, digging his claws into the ground to help him keep his balance if Darkfire decided to attack harder. He was a good fighter, and this was a nice competition. The toms were equally matched, and they could practice their fighting without the burden of apprentices or more cats. Apprentices. The word spun through his head, releasing a torrent of thoughts and feelings about his apprentice. The tom shook his head, just noticing at the last minute Darkfire barreling towards his chest. He tried to lunge out of the way, failing. However, his sturdy-ing lent him a bit of strength and he darted his front paw out as soon as he recovered, hoping to sneak his paws out from under him.

@mareenakit
being this young is art

Old November 2nd, 2020, 08:18 PM
your loveliest nightmare

@Creepy Cobra

Darkfire felt the impact knock the other tom over slightly and withdrew. He was about to rear up when something swiped at his front paws, causing him to stumble over. He rolled with the momentum, getting up a tail length away and shaking out his fur briefly before dropping into his fighting stance and creeping closer to Whiteclaw. As he got closer, he pushed off with his hind legs and leapt over the other tom, tucking in his legs and whirling around. He aimed a blow at the tom's haunches, trying to push him down to the ground.

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 3rd, 2020, 10:45 AM
this night is sparkling

Whiteclaw nodded solemnly as Darkfire stumbled, totally aware and definitely happy his blow worked. Play fights seemed rather childish sometimes, but they were quite useful for practice - why, he himself had dominated his (second) assessment with a play fight. The only thing was, he didn't actually pass that one...unfortunately. Whiteclaw stepped back as Darkfire rolled over quickly, ready for the other tom's next hit. He whipped his head around as the other grey tom managed a jump over himself, letting out a soft growl. He should've been more attentive, should've anticipated that move. It was a good move, he'd give him that. Whiteclaw flew around, turning to face Darkfire once more only to have a paw coming at his legs. He lunged to the side, swiping at the paw in order to move it away from him. Darkfire was an amazing fighter, and a great opponent. He was a loyal and valuable warrior to ThunderClan. But honestly - who was he to judge? Whiteclaw wasn't the leader or anything.

Why, he was hardly a warrior.
@mareenakit
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; November 3rd, 2020 at 10:46 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 11:12 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Whiteclaw turned around to face Darkfire almost as soon as he landed. He was really quick! Darkfire retracted his paw as Whiteclaw lashed out to catch it, not willing to make the same mistake he had earlier. He crouched down, making himself a small target (although it was challenging since he was pretty big) and shooting at Whiteclaw's side, twisting around his partner's claws in an attempt to avoid them. It had been a long time since he had fought someone this evenly matched to him.
@Creepy Cobra - [i think in the next post i'll have him tire out from being on the offensive and Whiteclaw can win]

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 5th, 2020, 01:09 PM
your loveliest nightmare

@Daisy the Icewing - [i already have a RP here, could you move it somewhere else maybe?]

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 7th, 2020, 12:31 PM
your loveliest nightmare

@Cobra - [boop!]

she/her
roleplay tracker/finder