Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old March 26th, 2024, 11:24 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons

Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Grumpy grumpy. Not that the leader didnt have any reason to be but Mudhound had been kinda sad to realize they never really got to interact with their sister when she wasnt unhappy lately. That was something the tripod wanted and was gonna try and change soon, Bumble-sis should be more happy and Mudhound wanted to improve their sibling relationship anyways.

That was besides the point however bar the slightly sad expression that flashed across the hornets face as they gave a quick nod at the order and mentally started compiling a list of cats to take for a sweep. Not that they thought anything else would be found, after finding the massacre Mudhound had picked over the area carefully.

That matter sorted, time to focus on the Springpaw thing.
"Not sick in the body kinda. More of heart sick?" Bad explanation, but the tripod quickly thought and expanded. "So I went in for healing awhile back and noticed she was kinda.... Sad? Maybe more overworked then sad she was very tired.

She talked about having a chill but was still working even if it hurt her and she should be resting. When I asked why she did that and reminded her she was still an apprentice and could ask for help or take a break or even just enjoy her young life she.... Well she said she was scared of ending up like Cinderpaw. I think she thinks if she stops working for even a moment even if its just to take care of herself she'll end up as a failure. That she'll be cast aside for even a mistake because she thinks they were.

Im just really worried about that view, its not healthy. She's gonna get seriously sick or burn out because she thinks she cant ask for help or ever mess up or slow down without failing the entire clan and that she'll be disgraced for it."
Bumblestar of all cats would know the cost of a lost childhood, of the sacrifice that shouldve never been on someone so young.

Mudhound was a bit uncomfortable broaching this suggestion, having arrived just on the cusp of the Cinderpaw situation that seemed to scare Springpaw so much and they knew they didnt really understand it, but it needed to be asked. "Maybe you could talk to her? I know even being medicine cat apprentice is a privilege and a burden but I dont feel it should be one that harms the cat. Im not the expert in high rank stuff but I just feel that she needs to know its ok to take breaks and not work herself into the grave and maybe find healing help besides just her and Drizzlecloud if they need it.

I can explain some ideas if you do think its something worth mentioning to her but if you do wanna talk to her please be gentle about it? This feels.... Fragile." And usually Bumblestar had the emotional sensitivity of a bear for delicate talks, for better and worse.

Not sick. Bumblestar relaxed slightly at the news, only to tense again at the next revelation. The mention of Cinderpaw made her upper lip twitch, the beginnings of a snarl she fought to stifle. Not the time or place, especially with something like this. Not that Bumblestar wanted to be the one to deal with it. Feelings? No, she didn't do 'feelings'.

She sat back down stiffly, tail wrapping around her forepaws. "...Why can't Drizzlecloud? When she's feeling better, that is," she managed after a split second. "They're both medicine cats 'n she's got the head for it. Or, y'know, can't Springpaw just learn to beat everything back with a stick or somethin' when it gets rough? That's what I do, 'n I turn out just fine. Or just put herself to work until it goes away, that does it for me, too, without the burn out or whatever - 'n it sounds like she's already got that down. Thinkin' she'll end up like Cinderpaw is a dumb thought 'n it'll go away if she just ignores it."

Working, ignoring, stamping everything down had worked just fine for Bumblestar so far. how hard was it for someone to figure the same thing out on their own? This wasn't a talk that she needed to initiate if the issue just boiled down to simple thought management.
Old March 28th, 2024, 09:34 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

The trek back from Willow's Rise where she had buried the bloodied and mangled pelt of Goldenheart felt a lot longer than normal. In the daze she was, Redhawk had yet to wash any of her Clanmate's blood off of her. Not that it mattered much considering her fur was the same color; but there were splatters on the whites of her chest, and it didn't blend all that well. As the hornet made her way to Bumblestar's den, she only managed a small chirp to announce her arrival through the lichen curtain.

"SSS-ShadowClan is testing our borders."

She had to get it out before the tidal wave of nausea struck her again. Goldenheart's body was still front and center of her mind, replaying like some sick and twisted nightmare that froze every other thought. The fear in her eyes was evident as she stared at her leader, posture rigid and straight. "I found Goldenheart, dead... but sss-she... ss-she was... ripped to shreds. T-T-The border was... it wasss marked with her b-blood." Another roll of her stomach had Red wondering if she'd lose the contents of it right here in Bumble's den. No, she had to keep a lid on it. "...Whoever did this to her... I'm pretty sss-sure even... a-ate ppp-pa..." It was then her voice faltered and a shudder passed through her. "...I buried her a-at Willow's Rise. T-There was... n-not much left to mourn..."

After this, she was going to either shove her face into Mudhound pelt or go climb a tree with Wolfhive to get the gruesome scene to leave her alone.

[ @dino. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; March 28th, 2024 at 09:34 PM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:06 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

The trek back from Willow's Rise where she had buried the bloodied and mangled pelt of Goldenheart felt a lot longer than normal. In the daze she was, Redhawk had yet to wash any of her Clanmate's blood off of her. Not that it mattered much considering her fur was the same color; but there were splatters on the whites of her chest, and it didn't blend all that well. As the hornet made her way to Bumblestar's den, she only managed a small chirp to announce her arrival through the lichen curtain.

"SSS-ShadowClan is testing our borders."

She had to get it out before the tidal wave of nausea struck her again. Goldenheart's body was still front and center of her mind, replaying like some sick and twisted nightmare that froze every other thought. The fear in her eyes was evident as she stared at her leader, posture rigid and straight. "I found Goldenheart, dead... but sss-she... ss-she was... ripped to shreds. T-T-The border was... it wasss marked with her b-blood." Another roll of her stomach had Red wondering if she'd lose the contents of it right here in Bumble's den. No, she had to keep a lid on it. "...Whoever did this to her... I'm pretty sss-sure even... a-ate ppp-pa..." It was then her voice faltered and a shudder passed through her. "...I buried her a-at Willow's Rise. T-There was... n-not much left to mourn..."

After this, she was going to either shove her face into Mudhound pelt or go climb a tree with Wolfhive to get the gruesome scene to leave her alone.

[ @dino. ]
Bumblestar knew ShadowClan had always been on a bit of a power trip, but she'd never considered they would go as far as to eat another cat right on the border.

She couldn't really muster a response to Redhawk for a good moment, staring blank-faced at the Hornet as her tail-tip flicked across the ground behind her. It wasn't often she could be shocked into silence, but this - this worked.

"...Foxdung." The only word she could think of at first. "The hell do they think they're doing? First Spiderthroat killing those two for trespassing 'n now this." Not to even mention the way their borders had been so blatantly disregarded those couple moons ago. "How do you think we wanna handle this? I've never even heard of this kinda brutality."
Old March 30th, 2024, 09:39 AM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
StarClan grant her a five second break - everything seemed to involve RiverClan even when it was nothing, and Bumblestar couldn't keep her spine from bristling as Rowanfrost pushed a blubbering Lavendersong into his den. With a flick of her ear directed toward the tom as he left, she turned her attention to the she-cat in front of her.

She couldn't make out anything Lavendersong said beyond useless sobbing. "Talk to me plainly or don't talk to me at all," she said flatly. "Rowanfrost said you've been meeting with a RiverClan cat even given our current relationship with 'em - said you're mates? That true?"
(Sorry in advance for terrible reply, I'm on a phone rn haha)

Lavendersong

Lavendersong took a deep breath. "Everything he said is true. I'm sorry. I know what I did wrong. And I'm expecting his kits. You can punish me however you feel is right, but please spare the kits. But hear me out. I just... fell in love. He was so handsome and kind and not at all like any other RiverClanner I've ever met. He was... perfect." She anxiously worked her claws into the stone, preparing for the worst.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:27 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
(Sorry in advance for terrible reply, I'm on a phone rn haha)

Lavendersong

Lavendersong took a deep breath. "Everything he said is true. I'm sorry. I know what I did wrong. And I'm expecting his kits. You can punish me however you feel is right, but please spare the kits. But hear me out. I just... fell in love. He was so handsome and kind and not at all like any other RiverClanner I've ever met. He was... perfect." She anxiously worked her claws into the stone, preparing for the worst.
Bumblestar sat back, squeezing her eyes shut with a heavy sigh. Out of everything she thought she'd be dealing with today, this wasn't it.

"Starsdammit, alright. Look," she bit out, "this is grounds for me to confine you to camp 'n demote you for skies only know how long. You went behind the entire Clan's back for this, do you know that? The very least you could've done is tell me first, but now I hope you understand I have to seriously question your loyalty here. Have you given him any sort of private information, anything that could be used against us at all?"
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:52 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap

Quote:
Bumblestar sat back, squeezing her eyes shut with a heavy sigh. Out of everything she thought she'd be dealing with today, this wasn't it.

"Starsdammit, alright. Look," she bit out, "this is grounds for me to confine you to camp 'n demote you for skies only know how long. You went behind the entire Clan's back for this, do you know that? The very least you could've done is tell me first, but now I hope you understand I have to seriously question your loyalty here. Have you given him any sort of private information, anything that could be used against us at all?"

Lavendersong

She shook her head. "No. While I may have broke the code, I'm still loyal to ThunderClan. I wouldn't dare do such a thing." Her tail swished behind her. "What good would camp confinement do anyway? Queens aren't allowed out of camp." Lavendersong was starting to get pissed off. She wasn't sure what was making her so mad- hormones, maybe? She knew she should keep her cool, especially since Bumblestar was well-known for skipping exile and heading straight for execution, but she knew that if Bumblestar said something that ticked her off, she couldn't. "...demote you." Bumblestar had taken this too far. "You'll demote me? 'Oh, yeah Lavenderpaw just had a litter of kits.' Do you realize how weird that sounds? Are you kidding me? Stars above, how wrong would it be that my kits outrank me? Do you expect me to watch their warrior ceremonies while I'm still an apprentice?! You're crazier than a bat if you think that!' she spat. Her ears were flat now, her tail bushed out, fur bristling, spitting with rage.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:24 PM
roar

Quote:
Lavendersong

She shook her head. "No. While I may have broke the code, I'm still loyal to ThunderClan. I wouldn't dare do such a thing." Her tail swished behind her. "What good would camp confinement do anyway? Queens aren't allowed out of camp." Lavendersong was starting to get pissed off. She wasn't sure what was making her so mad- hormones, maybe? She knew she should keep her cool, especially since Bumblestar was well-known for skipping exile and heading straight for execution, but she knew that if Bumblestar said something that ticked her off, she couldn't. "...demote you." Bumblestar had taken this too far. "You'll demote me? 'Oh, yeah Lavenderpaw just had a litter of kits.' Do you realize how weird that sounds? Are you kidding me? Stars above, how wrong would it be that my kits outrank me? Do you expect me to watch their warrior ceremonies while I'm still an apprentice?! You're crazier than a bat if you think that!' she spat. Her ears were flat now, her tail bushed out, fur bristling, spitting with rage.
As soon as Lavendersong started getting aggressive, Bumblestar stood to match her, chin held high and stare sharp. "You'd do well to watch your tone before you say something that leads to violence I'd rather avoid," she snapped. "Yes, camp confinement because you can't be trusted outside on your own - whoever told you queens aren't permitted out of camp was feedin' you dung, but apparently you don't care enough to obey 'n miss seeing that warrior of yours 'till it's pitted against you. Yes, demotion until your kits are born, as an example of what happens when warriors go behind my back. You preach your loyalty but couldn't be bothered to let one of my Hornets or myself know what was going on - I've got standards for this thing 'n would've been more than happy to go over it with you. So if you're even remotely interested in that now, you better sit your ass back down 'n listen to me."
Old March 30th, 2024, 01:39 PM
matzo from cbox

Quote:
As soon as Lavendersong started getting aggressive, Bumblestar stood to match her, chin held high and stare sharp. "You'd do well to watch your tone before you say something that leads to violence I'd rather avoid," she snapped. "Yes, camp confinement because you can't be trusted outside on your own - whoever told you queens aren't permitted out of camp was feedin' you dung, but apparently you don't care enough to obey 'n miss seeing that warrior of yours 'till it's pitted against you. Yes, demotion until your kits are born, as an example of what happens when warriors go behind my back. You preach your loyalty but couldn't be bothered to let one of my Hornets or myself know what was going on - I've got standards for this thing 'n would've been more than happy to go over it with you. So if you're even remotely interested in that now, you better sit your ass back down 'n listen to me."
Lavendersong

Still pissed off but cooling down, she sat. Her ears were flattened a little. "Fine." she said.

(Sorry for lazy reply, and will humble announce her breaking of the code at the meeting like planned?)

Old March 30th, 2024, 01:51 PM
roar

Quote:
Lavendersong

Still pissed off but cooling down, she sat. Her ears were flattened a little. "Fine." she said.

(Sorry for lazy reply, and will humble announce her breaking of the code at the meeting like planned?)
Bumblestar remained standing, not completely convinced Lavendersong wouldn't try something if given the chance.

"You've three option here. You can continue to argue, 'n I can demote you, lock you in camp, 'n make sure you don't set a foot outside until those kits are born; I can go with you 'n you can convince that warrior to come back to ThunderClan; or I can walk you to the border 'n you can join him in RiverClan, because the last thing I'm looking to handle is your split loyalty. Either way, whatever you choose, the Clan gets to know at the next meeting I call. You don't get to get outta that."
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:18 PM
matzo from cbox

Quote:
Bumblestar remained standing, not completely convinced Lavendersong wouldn't try something if given the chance.

"You've three option here. You can continue to argue, 'n I can demote you, lock you in camp, 'n make sure you don't set a foot outside until those kits are born; I can go with you 'n you can convince that warrior to come back to ThunderClan; or I can walk you to the border 'n you can join him in RiverClan, because the last thing I'm looking to handle is your split loyalty. Either way, whatever you choose, the Clan gets to know at the next meeting I call. You don't get to get outta that."

Lavendersong

"...the Clan gets to know at the next meeting I call. You don't get to get outta that."

She took a step back, reeling like she had just been struck. She knew that when Bumblestar said something, she was serious and didn't reverse her decision, but Lavendersong decided to try anyway. "P-Please d-don't tell t-the Clan. I-It was s-supposed to be b-between me and S-Sorrelstone, b-but if I c-can't have t-that, can it at least be b-between me, you, and R-Rowanfrost?" she stammered. Her eyes began to well up again, all of her former anger gone. She wouldn't cry again though. She had to stay strong.
For her kits.