Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2020, 11:08 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Shimm @Cloudsky @Solstice_X @~AvocadoToast~

(Oof, he didn’t actually sneer at the family, just rolled his eyes)

Hmm. Interesting. The small she cat wanted to know who he was.

When Stormlily introduces him as “Uncle Yew” he narrowed his eyes. Hmm, the she cat wanted to play nice. He could play nice too.

He didn’t sneer or sniff at the kits, but when the tiny she cat told him he could leave he laughed. An honest to Starclan, rolling on the den floor, laugh. It took him a moment or two to compose himself before he smiled at the tiny she cat. “Now you have some spunk, young one. Question though, why wouldn’t I like you? You are my sister’s kits.” He put his head down to look eye to eye with the kitten.

He slowly lifted his head, cold yellow eyes unblinking. His gaze met Stormlily’s and he grinned again, this time showing all of his fangs. His smile would have been kind except for his eyes. His eyes held a look that he had given Stormlily many times. This was the “I’m going to make this miserable for you.” Look.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 03:52 AM

My Mood: Inspired

"I'm back, fluffybuns! With freshly caught mouse too!" Shadequill mrrowed to his mate and kits. Then he saw Yewbranch and regretted alerting him of his presence. Nonetheless, he dropped the mouse at his mate and kits paws and smiled. @Shimm @~AvocadoToast~ @CheetahPelt @Solstice X

Last edited by Cloudsky; February 23rd, 2020 at 03:53 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 10:53 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudsky View Post
"I'm back, fluffybuns! With freshly caught mouse too!" Shadequill mrrowed to his mate and kits. Then he saw Yewbranch and regretted alerting him of his presence. Nonetheless, he dropped the mouse at his mate and kits paws and smiled. @Shimm @~AvocadoToast~ @CheetahPelt @Solstice X
Yewbranch turned his head, expression dropping as he heard the other Tom enter. Fluffybuns? Oh this was too laughable.

He gave a smile to Shadequill, one that may have actually looked welcoming. “You must be my half sisters mate.” He tilted his head. “She hasn’t even told me about you.” He sighed, looking over his shoulder at Stormlily with a look of disappointment. “Now I thought we were close Stormlily.” He turned his head back to Shadequill. “She-cats, you know?” He said with a shrug, before turning to gaze at the two kittens curled beside the tortoiseshell female. “Two little bundles, am I correct? Wasn’t even told I became an uncle, so tragic.” He padded closer, lowering his head to gaze past Echokit to the one he hadn’t yet spoken too.

@Shimm
@Cloudsky
@~AvocadoToast~
@Solstice_X
Old February 23rd, 2020, 11:24 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Yewbranch turned his head, expression dropping as he heard the other Tom enter. Fluffybuns? Oh this was too laughable.

He gave a smile to Shadequill, one that may have actually looked welcoming. “You must be my half sisters mate.” He tilted his head. “She hasn’t even told me about you.” He sighed, looking over his shoulder at Stormlily with a look of disappointment. “Now I thought we were close Stormlily.” He turned his head back to Shadequill. “She-cats, you know?” He said with a shrug, before turning to gaze at the two kittens curled beside the tortoiseshell female. “Two little bundles, am I correct? Wasn’t even told I became an uncle, so tragic.” He padded closer, lowering his head to gaze past Echokit to the one he hadn’t yet spoken too.

@Shimm
@Cloudsky
@~AvocadoToast~
@Solstice_X
Shadequill looked at the tom, perplexed.
"Really, I thought I was famous!" He mrrowed, a cheeky grin on his face. Then he started to act like fox-dung towards his mate. His mate! "In all seriousness, though, don't be a foxheart toward my mate. Only I can call her my fluffybun!" He hissed. He then calmed down and looked at his two bundles of joy. He groomed them to look nice and neat, then smiled.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 04:40 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Moon Lily @BILL.

Icestar had to force herself not to protest as the medicine cat checked her over. As much as she hated cats being this close to her, she knew it was necessary. I knew it was a respiratory issue, thanks, she thought sarcastically, but didn't say it out loud. She turned her head away from the other cats to have a coughing fit briefly, her throat feeling sore and dry afterwards. She wheezed as she breathed a sharp intake of breath and looked back to Irispaw.

"So?" She prompted.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 23rd, 2020, 05:20 PM

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@FuzzyRatto

Uhhhh...... grass, and only grass. Replied Lionpaw.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 05:33 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@stumpy4000 @Jynx

"There must be something more."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old February 23rd, 2020, 07:17 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@BILL.
Beastspark shifts his large body around to view the young tom that called for him. It was that old fashioned apprentice, Falconpaw. Beastspark wondered who drilled his rather stereotypical views on females into his head. It was an interesting puzzle, to say the least. Pushing his scrutiny of the apprentice to the side, Beastspark scowls as he hears the tom hasn't seen Hailstorm around. Honestly, it seemed several cats have gone missing in the last moon or so. He had no clue where is own apprentice had gotten to either.

"I have to do patrols now anyway, I'll place you on one of them so you can get out of camp." He replies, understanding far too well on how frustrating it could be cooped up in the camp for too long. "I'll assign one of the warriors on the patrol to serve as Hailstorm's replacement. Depending on when and if she ever shows up again, the switch maybe be permanent." Seeing as he had yet to hear anything from their new medicine cat, he might be having to reassign a few apprentices.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 23rd, 2020, 07:56 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@stumpy4000

Cunningeye sniffed. "Fine-don't set a bad example for Lionpaw, though." They padded over to the apprentice's den. "Lionpaw! We're going hunting!"
Asterrose snorted. "Me? Set a bad example? Never!" Flicking her clanmate lightly with her tail, the she-cat padded to wait by the entrance of camp.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 07:58 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Asterrose padded into the training ground behind Lionpaw and Cunningeye. At the apprentice's rather cheeky reply about scenting the obvious, she gave a small smile. She knew it was early and assumed he was just tired. Though she could scent some mouse quite clearly, the she-cat waited for Cunningeye.
Closed Thread