Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2017, 10:01 AM
chirps

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Suspiciousmindz @Lonestar23 @starfall @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @bad company @Noire

Mintkit blinked open her little eyes at the sound of a familiar voice. A fuzzy scenery slowly came into view, though it didn't give her much distance. She could just faintly make out the silhouette of... was that...? "Mama!" she cried and scrambled to her paws, causing a flurry of dust behind her. She pushed herself forward, accidentally jabbing a hindpaw into Jaysong's pelt, and rushed forward. She tripped over her tiny paws as she crashed into her mother's forepaw, an uneven purr rumbling from within her tiny body. Though she hadn't seen Moondancer much, some instinct made her feel close with her, like she was the only cat on earth that would be able to understand her. Seeing them standing so close, any cat could tell that Mintkit was indeed her daughter. They were practically spitting imaged of each other. She turned her tiny head upwards and smiled wide at her mother, happiness crashing down over her.
Old April 7th, 2017, 10:28 AM
WarriorBorn

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar made her way to the fresh prey pile, her dark hunter green eyes making sure the clan was all in order. She sighed faintly and picked out a toad from the pile, bringing it to under the shade of a tall pine tree that hung outside her den. She peeled back the thick skin of the slimy frog and took a bite, chewing carefully and thoughtfully as she looked around the clearing- her long and fluffy tail flicking.
Talonstrike looked up and noticed Halestar in the clearing too. He didn't get up at first but after a few seconds he decided to speak to Halestar. Talonstrike wasn't the kind to be intimidated easily and he usually didn't care who he was talking to, so he didn't feel too nervous when he reached Halestar. He was only awkward since he didn't know what to say at first but then began to speak. "Hello Halestar," he dipped his head in respect to her. "How have you been lately?" Talonstrike knew it might sound dumb to ask that. He hadn't spoke to Halestar before but now that she seemed free he had thought that he might as well.

"My hobbies are guns, blowing stuff up and baseball!" -America

Character Site
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Suspiciousmindz @Lonestar23 @starfall @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @bad company @Noire

Mintkit blinked open her little eyes at the sound of a familiar voice. A fuzzy scenery slowly came into view, though it didn't give her much distance. She could just faintly make out the silhouette of... was that...? "Mama!" she cried and scrambled to her paws, causing a flurry of dust behind her. She pushed herself forward, accidentally jabbing a hindpaw into Jaysong's pelt, and rushed forward. She tripped over her tiny paws as she crashed into her mother's forepaw, an uneven purr rumbling from within her tiny body. Though she hadn't seen Moondancer much, some instinct made her feel close with her, like she was the only cat on earth that would be able to understand her. Seeing them standing so close, any cat could tell that Mintkit was indeed her daughter. They were practically spitting imaged of each other. She turned her tiny head upwards and smiled wide at her mother, happiness crashing down over her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post
{ @Marble }
{thanks. hey could dark and moon have a little relationship? like, closer than others?}
Darkpaw was there, mostly to get away from the more active members f the apprentice den. He' like always, was low and sulky, laying down close to his family. He saw Moondancer and his spirits lightened a little, and so he attempted to stand up, but then he went to put pressure on his right leg, and then fell forward, but barely caught himself. He nearly forgot about his missing paw. After realizing this, he gave a breathy sigh, and sat. "Hey, Moondancer." he said, obviously saddened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

[ Sorry mobile post! Really sucky. @Spirit ]

Jaysongs ear twitched at the sound of memorable voice. She raised her head and put on her proudest smirk. Jaysong never seemed to smile, it was only ever a smirk and nothing else than that. Id guess that Moondancer had something good to say if I were blind, but she looks concerned yet happy. What else could make her happy? What was on her mind. jaysong looked at her daughter with highly approving eyes to encourage her to go on. "Why hello. I'm glad you've stopped by dear, I actually find it hard to believe you could find time in your busy schedule" she meows licking a paw and drawing it over her nose while she nudged her granddaughters and grandsons to awake them for this appealing news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
(Alright so, Moondancer is off deputy duties, so here we go, mass mentions wooh!)
@Suspiciousmindz @Lonestar23 @starfall @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @bad company @Noire (Gosh what a big family Moon has now O.o )

Moondancer padded into the nursery, expecting to see her lovely kits play around with their her own siblings. Padding over to Jaysong and just letting herself fall down into a sleeping position in the nearest nest, she peered over her kits and gave them the best smile she could put on at this very moment. "Kits, I have news for you" She started, waiting for the five to gather up by her. Perhaps they could guess what she were about to say by the fact that she had put herself down in an empty nest, but she wanted to tell them straight on herself, before they would hear it from the leader.
Peering around to see if Ocelotpath around, the now full queen hoped her mate would be here to hear the news as well. It wasn't exactly happy news, and yet it were. Moondancer were happy and excited to be able to spend proper time with her kits, watch them grow and perhaps even teach them a few things.

Emitkit watched with green hues at the other kits and the older warriors. Since Moondancer, his older half-sister, had many duties to tend to, his own mother, Jaysong had been watching over his recent litter of nephews and nieces. He enjoyed helping Jaysong look over them, asking her questions about what to do and how to do it. He enjoyed seeing them at first sighte, amazed of their little mews and their first welcoming to sealed eyes and deaf ears. Those were memories now. The kits were a few weeks old and able to see and walk. Though he enjoyed his time with his family, the small tom wanted to leave the nursery and explore the clan. He knew his mother wouldn't allow him to leave just yet. He wasn't an apprentice, only being three moons old, and as he flickered his ears towards his brother, the young tom thought about following them. He knew Moondancer was dead tired, but he wondered about the news she was willing to share. Emitkit lingered in the corner, the shadows of the nursery den for a bit longer, and his eyes tried to find his sister--one that was close to his age. For some odd reason, he felt a lot braver when he was near Mistkit.
Old April 7th, 2017, 01:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Spirit @bad company @Noire @Suspiciousmindz @Lonestar23
@Empress Of Evil
@fenic! @KKShift @Willowpaw @Lilly @Marble

Speckledkit let out a yawn and opened his eyes at the sound of his mother's voice, his green hues glossed over with exuastion. The young Tom wasn't a morning cat, it was a little hard umm to wake up, and he loved making it harder for others to wake him up, but not for his mother or father, he would wake up in a blink of an eye for them. The light, golden brown Tom stretched and groggily padded over to his mother, his head bumping into her leg "Yes mother? Oh! Is it almost time for us to become apprentices! Oh, oh! Or are you gonna let us go explore outside camp!" he asked, his eyes wide with excitement, he couldn't tell what was wrong, he couldn't sense anything. Although the Tom was intelligent, he was horrible at guessing others emotions, at the moment he was just thrilled that Moondancer was her, that she layed herself down in the nest, to him, that ment she wanted to play with them. The young Tom shifted over so that he was laying in between his mothers front paws, his head resting on her chest fur, his eyes staring right into hers.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 7th, 2017, 04:51 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

He curled up, his face out of sight as Halestar put him down. As she licked his head and gave his name he slowly looked up as he heard the word mother. She's my mom? was his innocent kitten thought. As the other queen pulled him over with her paw, he flinched, but she had a loving feel to her as well. So, he quickly scuffled over to her, and curled down against her belly, his ears back, big, wide kitten eyes, with the one beginning to turn green, flicking as he looked at everything that moved. He curled more tightly and scooted closer until he was pressing on her with some pressure. Yes, he was terrified.

However the warmth engulfed him, and he honestly felt as if he was in a safe place, someplace warm, loving, someplace he can live. So, he his his face in his paws and chest again, and as he layed there his breathing slowed and his hears drooped, a sign he was going into sleep. The last thought he had, and a rather odd one, was Will I learn to catch toads too? And then, off he was into sleep, dreaming of many things, wild wacky things.
{time skip or...?}
Halestar sighed faintly and looked at the kit before walking out, ignoring the presence of Moondancer. She sighed softly and flicked her tail as she left, slightly feeling empathy towards the she-cat she had just released from her duties the day before. The leader, however, continued out and made her way to the opening of the den, sighing faintly.

(sure, you decide how far along it is though hahah)

The leader entered the den and looked around for the white fluff-ball, aka Whitekit, she had found a little while back. She was hoping he was adjusting well to the clan life and wanted to briefly check up on him during her few spare moments of the day.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

At the sound of his mother's voice, Silentkit looked up from where he was, examining a piece of stale moss. The tom much preferred his own company rather than the company of others. He found no comfort in talking, due to his great disliking towards it. Silentkit normally sat by himself, although if they were convincing enough, he would go and play with his siblings like a normal kit. He never refused to his parents though.

Like his siblings, Silentkit felt curiosity surging through him and he felt himself rising to his tiny paws. This time, the tom didn't cry out to his mother like he had last time, but he rushed quite quickly towards it. He scrabbled to one of his mother's legs, curling around his and purring softly. "Mama!" He whispered excitedly.

@fenic! @Lilly @Spirit @Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz @starfall @Marble @KKShift @bad company @Noire @Willowpillow

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; April 7th, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old April 7th, 2017, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Darkblaze watched his kits amused "their gonna be great warriors" he said

"Yes they are love." She news and looks at thornkit "don't go to far thornkit and tigerkit." She news and looks at smokekit whom was just at the paw tips reaxh

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 8th, 2017, 12:12 AM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKShift View Post
((sorry I haven't posted in forever!! I had a lot of things to do to wrap up the semester at school and I was seriously crammed. This weekend is going to be much better though, as I am going out of town and then have to do a social studies protect in one day... yay...
But I will definitely reply within the week!))
(its fine! just reply whenever you can!)
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:42 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lonestar23
@Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @Noire @bad company @Lilly

Moondancer peered as about half of her kits woke up and came rushing to her.
Peering down at her little lovelies, her spirit got a bit better. The small furballs meant a lot to her, even though she had not properly shown this during the last two moons.
Peering at Speckledkit as he went to lie between her forepaws, she gave him a caring lick on the forehead, and let out a small giggle. "No, my dear.. Four more moons, and you'll get there. That's.. Two times of the time you have spent here in the nursery" She said with a smile, trying to make it easy for him to calculate how long till he would be an apprentice. She were unsure of how intelligent they were at the time being, and she hated herself for that. She was really starting to feel that it was not good for a queen only to visit her kits an hour a day. She barely knew them!
Peering over at Mintkit, she giggled a little at her spitting image. She still felt a bit odd about having a tiny clone of herself running around in camp. True,
she had had a kit before, but Wolfpaw had looked nothing like her. She had been a spitting image of her loner father, who had left them days after realizing he had become a father.
As Silentkit approached as well, Moondancer smiled proudly. She did not care that some of her kits had dissabilities and phobias. They were all her kits,
and no matter what path they would choose, she would always be there to try guide them on the right one, and support them whenever they needed it.
Peering around at all her kittens, she thought about what Speckledkit had said.. Maybe she COULD take them for a walk outside camp. Give them something new to explore. They would like that. But first, she needed the rest of her kits to wake up so she could give them the news.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old April 8th, 2017, 01:48 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Halestar jumped up on the Highbranch, a slight breeze whispering through the pine trees surrounding their camp. She looked down at the cat's and watched them busy their days with eating fresh kill, training apprentices, cleaning out the elders' den's and whatnot. The leader cleared her throat before speaking, voice loud and clear for all to hear. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!"

When the majority of ShadowClan arrived to the branch for the meeting she started speaking, making sure not to make eye contact with any cats who could be against what she was saying. "I called you all here today to make a brief announcement. Moondancer will no longer be serving ShadowClan as a deputy, by my own words not hers." She said, looking around at the others.

"That is all." With saying that she slowly padded off the Highbranch, thinking of who could possibly be the next deputy. She felt like she only had a short amount of time before she had to appoint another one, so she would have to make a good and educated decision.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Closed Thread