Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 02:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble smiled," That is good."
"Play mossball?" Eclipsekit squeaked, hoping her momma would say yes.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:27 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

(merp. turns out a trip to new york, standardized tests, missing about ten days of school because of trying to get in with a new therapist (for the first time), and have various problems with family and illness and my dog died… (been a great month) makes you a little inactive.. I finally got some free time even though I have to do some overdue stuff for school, but I'm just gonna speed this up a little and then timeskip about two moons to just keep everything in line.)
(oh yeah @Ashley/Kestrel @Spirit @Raine)

*let’s just time skip a little*
Mistkit came two around sun-down later that day. She had a major headache, and her shoulder felt like it had been ripped out and shoved back in upside down. Her dull eyes took in her full surroundings as she weakly rose her head. She was in the medicine cat den, she recognized it from when she had gotten a thorn stuck in her paw once. Kestralberry had yet to notice her awakening, neither had her mother. She was still curled up in the soft pelt she could now match the smell too. He nose was still clotted with blood she could only assume was from the line of herbs across her forehead, presumably covering a gash. How she could tell? The smell of herbs is so pungent anyone could recognize it.
Huh, she hadn't died, she was still in Shadowclan. That meant she was back with her mom and, of course, her older sister. She wondered what Moondancer was doing right now. Was she worried? Probably not, she never is afraid of anything. She would have know she would pull through all along. She would be happy though, right? Moondancer loved her, of course she would be happy.
Well, whatever. No matter what, she was alive, and she was lucky.

(Urghhh the rant is longer that the post.. Idk. Maybe we could just have a few more posts the scoot her off to the nursery? I would time skip two months just to catch up with Moondancer’s kits, just cause I made Misty for Moondancer’s finder thing and I want to be like ‘yep, cooler older aunt over here! be jelly y'all!)
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Cloverwhisker glances around the clearing, she was a bit nervous about organizing her first hunting patrol. She stood tall in the clearing her tail swishing back and forth behind the small she-cat. Her bright green eyes looked determined, but her voice had a hint of nervousness "W-would anyone like to go on patrol with me?" She asked, her voice becoming more steady towards the end.
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:13 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker glances around the clearing, she was a bit nervous about organizing her first hunting patrol. She stood tall in the clearing her tail swishing back and forth behind the small she-cat. Her bright green eyes looked determined, but her voice had a hint of nervousness "W-would anyone like to go on patrol with me?" She asked, her voice becoming more steady towards the end.
Amberstrike perked his ears as he heard the new deputy ask for cats. He stood carefully and padded up to her, "I am available for patrol, Cloverwhisker." He said. His amber hues observed her for a few moments, he hadn't talked to her much but since she was the deputy he would have to get to know her.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; April 12th, 2017 at 09:13 PM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:19 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
The Tabby warrior jumped up, he needed to get a few things off his mind. Stormpelt left him, his mate, and Crystalpaw didn't train with him that much. "I will," He mewed, walking over. His tabby stripes hid him well under the Shaded trees. Darkoak walked up to Cloverwhisker, "Also, congratulations I don't believe w-we've met." The Tom hadn't had a lot of friends, maybe he could now?
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Cold

Coldheart looked up to the call of a patrol and instantly volunteered " Sure I have nothing else to do." he stood up, his leg muscles bulging against his fur.
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Cloverwhisker smiled sheepishly at the three cats that had come so far "Thanks" she mewed, she looked up at them and sighed softly. She was so small the tip of her ears only went up to their foreheads. She decided to wait a moment to see if any other cat wanted to patrol.

Last edited by Bella~; April 12th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:26 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Cloverwhisker smiled sheepishly at the three cats that had come so far "Thanks" she mewed, she looked up at them and sighed softly. She was so small the tip of her ears only went up to their foreheads. She decided to wait a moment to see if any other cat wanted to patrol.
Darkoak looked around at the other cats, feeling slightly awkward that he was one of the only toms. His fur bristled slightly, Don't pass out Don't pass out The tom didn't like other cats much, and found them annoying.
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:36 PM

My Mood: Cold

Coldheart was shivering with fear, he had never talk to these cats were they going to be abusive to him like the rest of the clan. he looked down self consciously at his short grey fur
Old April 12th, 2017, 09:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Amberstrike perked his ears as he heard the new deputy ask for cats. He stood carefully and padded up to her, "I am available for patrol, Cloverwhisker." He said. His amber hues observed her for a few moments, he hadn't talked to her much but since she was the deputy he would have to get to know her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
The Tabby warrior jumped up, he needed to get a few things off his mind. Stormpelt left him, his mate, and Crystalpaw didn't train with him that much. "I will," He mewed, walking over. His tabby stripes hid him well under the Shaded trees. Darkoak walked up to Cloverwhisker, "Also, congratulations I don't believe w-we've met." The Tom hadn't had a lot of friends, maybe he could now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
Coldheart looked up to the call of a patrol and instantly volunteered " Sure I have nothing else to do." he stood up, his leg muscles bulging against his fur.
Quote:
A ginger colored tom laid in the grass, casually grooming himself until his ears perked at the sound of...well, the new deputy. He swiveled his head, straining his ears, so that he could hear her clearly. She was calling for a patrol, and the tom sat there, thinking. Should he go on this patrol? As his eyes scanned the deputy, he felt an interest spike from inside him. She was a small thing for sure, and the tom repeatedly wondered what tree did Halestar fall down in order to choose her as a deputy. Nonetheless, she was the deputy and he had to respect her, Since, the tom didn't have anything much to do, he trotted over towards her, slitting his eyes and swaying his tail gently. ''I could tag along. Might as well make myself useful.'' He smirked, his blue eyes glimmering as he looked down at her, and flickering to the other cats around.
Closed Thread