Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
battles? (been wondering...
by lark.
Last post by paris
Today 08:32 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 08:23 AM
Birchbranch´s Death Lolz
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 08:17 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 08:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by sock
Today 08:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2020, 07:16 AM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Russetpatch perked her ears. The ginger she stood up from the opposite side of the clearing and padded towards Copperhoney. "Hey." The warrior meowed, sitting down besides her. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," the molly deflects, narrowing her gaze in greeting. Vermillion maw spasming once amid discontent, the feline relaxes herself in an endeavor to plausibly prove her point. The rusted pigment of her pelt bristles, timbre acrid as she billows out, "How are you?"
Old February 21st, 2020, 07:40 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightspot View Post

"I'm fine," the molly deflects, narrowing her gaze in greeting. Vermillion maw spasming once amid discontent, the feline relaxes herself in an endeavor to plausibly prove her point. The rusted pigment of her pelt bristles, timbre acrid as she billows out, "How are you?"
"I'm good too." Russetpatch meowed. Her tail tip twitched. Her gaze was focused on the other she. She smiled.

Click my dragons!
Old February 21st, 2020, 09:50 AM

Quote:
"I'm good too." Russetpatch meowed. Her tail tip twitched. Her gaze was focused on the other she. She smiled.
Intrigued by the other feline's mannerisms, Copperhoney proffers a solicitous, fleeting simper, lips twinging upward in a macabre grinning fashion. A sough absconding her vermillion muzzle, the molly slinks downward and onto her stomach, anxieties coerced towards the back of her mind for the moment.

"Nice day, I suppose," trills the warrior, brow creased.
Old February 21st, 2020, 10:26 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
Intrigued by the other feline's mannerisms, Copperhoney proffers a solicitous, fleeting simper, lips twinging upward in a macabre grinning fashion. A sough absconding her vermillion muzzle, the molly slinks downward and onto her stomach, anxieties coerced towards the back of her mind for the moment.

"Nice day, I suppose," trills the warrior, brow creased.
"Yeah. Would you like to go hunting with me?" The she asked. "It's a good day for hunting." She quickly added.

Click my dragons!
Old February 21st, 2020, 11:35 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Tundra @Moon Lily

Coughs resounded from within the den as Thistlebird entered, and the sick leader looked up at the warrior, listening to his hurried story. More twolegs? She wondered if these were the same ones who captured Snowclaw before he returned as well.
"These damned twolegs, stealing away all my warriors..." She wheezed, her usual attitude holding steadfast. "Very well, go get yourself readjusted and make sure everyone knows you've returned. Just like Snowclaw, you reek of twoleg, so I've no reason not to believe you." She flicked her tail dismissively to him, then hearing the smaller apprentice enter the den.

"Irispaw." Icestar greeted, eyes narrowing to meet the new medicine cat's. She let out a small cough before continuing. She would be lying if she said she wasn't relieved to see someone with some healing capabilities. "I trust you are adjusting well to your new life here in ShadowClan?" She had no way of knowing that what she had contracted was indeed greencough; she simply hoped that it wasn't. The last thing she wanted was this spreading to her clanmates.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 21st, 2020, 11:55 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

"She's brighter than the fat one, that's for sure."

Thunderhowl had come in behind Irispaw, the tip of his tail twitching as he stared at the sick leader. "What do ya think, kid? Figure this is about as good as any time to start diagnosin' on your own."

Thunderhowl already knew what was going on: the stench of greencough was heavy in the air. If Irispaw misdiagnosed Icestar he would step in, of course-- but this was the start of Irispaw's new reign as a solo medicine cat and he needed her to be paws on.

[ @Moon Lily, @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 21st, 2020, 01:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Vessel @:Grimm: @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Nightkit was sitting closely to their mother, her face nearly buried in her fur. Of course Minkkit's excitement caught her attention and it made her laugh.
Surprisingly the sight of him acting like this made her forget her worries and fears for a little bit.
"we'll see about that!" she suddenly mowed and then, as best as she could at that moment, she playfully jumped to her brother with the intention of tackling him.
Old February 21st, 2020, 01:30 PM

Quote:
"Yeah. Would you like to go hunting with me?" The she asked. "It's a good day for hunting." She quickly added.
Pensive contemplation integrated into the rust-pigmented molly's features, Copperhoney twitches her nose amid a brooding act of considering the other she's offer. It's a good moment or two before she verbalizes her decision.

"Why not?" She muses, lapping at her paws in a sordid manner. "Nothing better to do, I guess. Lead the way, Rusetpatch."
Old February 21st, 2020, 01:45 PM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
Pensive contemplation integrated into the rust-pigmented molly's features, Copperhoney twitches her nose amid a brooding act of considering the other she's offer. It's a good moment or two before she verbalizes her decision.

"Why not?" She muses, lapping at her paws in a sordid manner. "Nothing better to do, I guess. Lead the way, Rusetpatch."
Russetpatch nodded, stood up and, with a swaying tail, headed to the camp entrance. She looked over her shoulder to her Clanmate, waiting for her before walking out.

Click my dragons!
Old February 21st, 2020, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Russetpatch nodded, stood up and, with a swaying tail, headed to the camp entrance. She looked over her shoulder to her Clanmate, waiting for her before walking out.
Vaulting idly from her haunches, the sanguine she-cat's maw splits open to exude a yawn, forepaws sprawled out before her in an attempt to stretch the warrior's taut, burly limbs. As she does so, her feathery tail languorously coils towards the base of her hip, the molly's gait a relatively torpid thing. Perhaps some exercise would do her some good.

Shadowing the other feline, Copperhoney parts from the clearing, flanking Russetpatch with respective ease.
Closed Thread