Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:18 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:15 PM
mistyshard's everything...
by starry
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:09 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by paris
Today 02:07 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 10th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac View Post

@Doodle
(This turned out to not be super short)

Sleepily, Timberwish walked out of the Warriors den. She was still only half awake. Heck, she still wanted to be curled up in her warm nest. She just wanted to listen to the birds sing as she got up at her own pace and time. Life was better in her nest. She had gotten to sleep late last night, not paying attention to the time of day. Then this morning she was disturbed by all the other cats waking up. She didn’t understand why everyone was up so early. How late could it really be? The sun probably hadn’t even gotten too high in the sky yet.

When she looked up, she was surprised to see that she was wrong. Very wrong. She didn’t like to admit that she’s wrong, even to herself. But it was nearly sun high! Just like that, she was fully awake. She went from a slow pace to a near run, trying to make up the time. What good was she to her clan doing nothing? Quickly she grabbed something from the fresh kill pile and found a place to sit down, not e even looking at what she had grabbed.

Then it hit her: she had nothing to do today. Nothing at all. No duties, no patrols. Nothing. All that hurrying for nothing. What a waste! So little sleep was messing with her mind. After this, she thought, she wouldn’t even dream of a late night for a long while.

((haha nice!))

Mousenose hadn't had much company lately. Her secret had been wearing down on her, and pretending she was someone else was getting tiring. Even spending time with Crowheart, her fake mate, hadn't been helping. While usually spending time with her best friend booster her mood, lately being around the tom was just a reminder that she couldn't be herself, that she had to hide who she really was, and the molly was getting sick of it. With each day, she was getting closer to just coming out and admitting it. But something like that would get her disowned from her particularly close-minded family. The molly closed her eyes, resting her head on her paws as she let out a sigh. Thinking about her problems was giving her a headache. Or, it could be because she hadn't eaten in a while. That was the other thing; Mousenose was finding it hard to eat. Each meal was forced down her throat rather than enjoyed. She needed to find a solution, or just get the guts to come out and say it, so that she'd at least be able to eat again. For now, forcing herself to eat was her only option.

The molly pushed herself to her paws, slowly moving to the pile and grabbing a small mouse off the top. A small meal, but a meal nonetheless. She moved to go sit back by herself again, but a familiar pelt caught her eye. Timberwish. Mousenose's sister and littermate, off eating on her own. The molly flicked an ear; she might be annoyed at her family's general thinking, but she did miss them. With a bit more cheer than before, she padded over to the other molly and dropped the mouse down. "Hello, Timberwish," she greeted softly. "Mind if I join you?"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2018, 06:13 PM

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Suspiciousmindz

"It's true alright," he continued matter-of-factly, quite pleased by her awed reaction. Pearldance didn't appear to be short on any range of expression due to her silence, and for the better, since Gorserain was content to carry on a proper chat with the queen if she would have him.
"I reckon most cats have never seen a tree standing so old. It was tall and sturdy, and grew past the clouds, almost like it was reachin' for the sun with its branches and such."
He raised his brows excitedly then, and briefly paused his work of the jaybird to ask in an obliging tone: "ThunderClan cats were the first to discover the old oak and give it a real name. Any guess what they called it?"
Old July 10th, 2018, 07:31 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

@Doodle

Solarkit yawns slowly as he opens his small kit eyes. They were still the hazel color that most young kits had but they had a ting of yellow starting to show. His tail twitches with the energy from his nap as he was up and ready to play. He flexes his small claws looking around the nursery for his victim. The orange tom's claws were small but very sharp and could hurt if he chose to use them. Solarkit of course never hurt anyone although he always had thoughts to. He didn't believe in starclan but he knew the warrior code didn't permit him attacking a clan mate intending harm. Besides, he was only a kit and even if he attack some cat they would just shake him off like he was nothing. Growling lowly at thought of how small he was the young kits eyes landed on a pale furred kit who he knew to be his denmate Palekit. He smiles as he thought to himself She is perhaps a worthy opponent He slowly glides towards her very light on his paws. He had spent most of his kithood watching the apprentices practice their hunting stances and he felt that he had it down perfectly. Though from an experienced warriors point of view this kit was far from perfect. His tail wagged slowly back and forth and his haunches were too high in the air. He gets a few tail lengths away from Palekit and he wiggles his rump and kicks off the ground with his back paws letting out a pretend war cry as he jumps into the air to land on the unsuspecting kit.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 10th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
@Doodle

Solarkit yawns slowly as he opens his small kit eyes. They were still the hazel color that most young kits had but they had a ting of yellow starting to show. His tail twitches with the energy from his nap as he was up and ready to play. He flexes his small claws looking around the nursery for his victim. The orange tom's claws were small but very sharp and could hurt if he chose to use them. Solarkit of course never hurt anyone although he always had thoughts to. He didn't believe in starclan but he knew the warrior code didn't permit him attacking a clan mate intending harm. Besides, he was only a kit and even if he attack some cat they would just shake him off like he was nothing. Growling lowly at thought of how small he was the young kits eyes landed on a pale furred kit who he knew to be his denmate Palekit. He smiles as he thought to himself She is perhaps a worthy opponent He slowly glides towards her very light on his paws. He had spent most of his kithood watching the apprentices practice their hunting stances and he felt that he had it down perfectly. Though from an experienced warriors point of view this kit was far from perfect. His tail wagged slowly back and forth and his haunches were too high in the air. He gets a few tail lengths away from Palekit and he wiggles his rump and kicks off the ground with his back paws letting out a pretend war cry as he jumps into the air to land on the unsuspecting kit.
Palekit had been sat in the nursery, inspecting the way the branches moved and shifted shadows. A noise behind her caught her attention, one of another kit calling out. Turning around with perked ears, she noticed too late that Solarkit was pouncing on her. Next thing she knew, she was pinned to the ground. "Hey, get off," she called out indignantly. She didn't like being the one pinned. Actually, she wasn't really one for mock fights anyways. She much preferred playing moss ball or getting badger rides opposed to pretend fighting. After all, the she-kit didn't have plans to be a warrior after her apprentice days. The fluffy calico wanted to be a forever queen, her plans formed by her family filled with forever queens. She had been growing up seeing her mother, along with all her many step-mothers, staying in the nursery rather than fighting. She thought life like that was wonderful, not having to work and instead getting to relax all day. Yes, that was very much what Pale planned to do in the future. She did not plan on getting involved with silly fights like this one. Stubbornly, she shoved the other kit off her, standing up and shaking her fur out. "I didn't say I wanted to play fight," the she-kit huffed. While she was a loving feline, Palekit was very stubborn and liked things to go her way. This play was definitely not going her way, and she planned to change that. "Let's play moss ball instead- I bet you I'm better at it!"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 10th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Palekit had been sat in the nursery, inspecting the way the branches moved and shifted shadows. A noise behind her caught her attention, one of another kit calling out. Turning around with perked ears, she noticed too late that Solarkit was pouncing on her. Next thing she knew, she was pinned to the ground. "Hey, get off," she called out indignantly. She didn't like being the one pinned. Actually, she wasn't really one for mock fights anyways. She much preferred playing moss ball or getting badger rides opposed to pretend fighting. After all, the she-kit didn't have plans to be a warrior after her apprentice days. The fluffy calico wanted to be a forever queen, her plans formed by her family filled with forever queens. She had been growing up seeing her mother, along with all her many step-mothers, staying in the nursery rather than fighting. She thought life like that was wonderful, not having to work and instead getting to relax all day. Yes, that was very much what Pale planned to do in the future. She did not plan on getting involved with silly fights like this one. Stubbornly, she shoved the other kit off her, standing up and shaking her fur out. "I didn't say I wanted to play fight," the she-kit huffed. While she was a loving feline, Palekit was very stubborn and liked things to go her way. This play was definitely not going her way, and she planned to change that. "Let's play moss ball instead- I bet you I'm better at it!"
He giggles and gets off the she-kit as she requests. He wanted to play fight but he was polite and he didn't like being rude "Of course fair lady. Im sorry for attacking you without your permission. I just have no one else to play with." he pauses as he thinks about moss ball "And i suppose your right, im no good at moss ball. It was always gets stuck to my claws." he says and looks around. "Hmm how about we pretend hunt then?" as the orange kit meows he pounces on beetle and picks it up to show her his catch his small face beaming with pride.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 10th, 2018, 11:23 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
((haha nice!))

Mousenose hadn't had much company lately. Her secret had been wearing down on her, and pretending she was someone else was getting tiring. Even spending time with Crowheart, her fake mate, hadn't been helping. While usually spending time with her best friend booster her mood, lately being around the tom was just a reminder that she couldn't be herself, that she had to hide who she really was, and the molly was getting sick of it. With each day, she was getting closer to just coming out and admitting it. But something like that would get her disowned from her particularly close-minded family. The molly closed her eyes, resting her head on her paws as she let out a sigh. Thinking about her problems was giving her a headache. Or, it could be because she hadn't eaten in a while. That was the other thing; Mousenose was finding it hard to eat. Each meal was forced down her throat rather than enjoyed. She needed to find a solution, or just get the guts to come out and say it, so that she'd at least be able to eat again. For now, forcing herself to eat was her only option.

The molly pushed herself to her paws, slowly moving to the pile and grabbing a small mouse off the top. A small meal, but a meal nonetheless. She moved to go sit back by herself again, but a familiar pelt caught her eye. Timberwish. Mousenose's sister and littermate, off eating on her own. The molly flicked an ear; she might be annoyed at her family's general thinking, but she did miss them. With a bit more cheer than before, she padded over to the other molly and dropped the mouse down. "Hello, Timberwish," she greeted softly. "Mind if I join you?"

Timberwish, hearing a familiar voice speak to her, looked up. When she looked up, she was shocked to see who was addressing her. It was her littermate, Mousenose. Even though for most cats it wasn’t uncommon to see or talk to family, it was for hers. Ever since Tinyfuzz became mates with that ridiculous tom, the family had felt distant. Some of her siblings agreed with Tinyfuzz’s new opinions, but she didn’t. At first she had openly encouraged it, but now after thinking it over she felt disgusted to have ever felt that way. Her sister’s likability and her own need to fit in to her family had clouded her thoughts.

She hadn’t yet professed her disgust though. When the subject was brought up she simply avoided it. Timberwish world rather talk about anything else. She wouldn’t risk losing her family no matter how ridiculous their opinions were.

Remembering her sister’s presence, she snapped out of her thoughts. “Mousenose! It’s so good to see you! And you don’t have to ask you know, you’re my sister. Sit.” She said, trying to be friendly. She looked at her sister’s mouse, and realized she hadn’t even looked at what she herself had grabbed. Before her was a frail sparrow. “I guess we’re both eating small today…,” She started to say. At that moment she glanced at her sister, and she trailed off. Even from that small look, she knew something wasn’t right. Something was bugging Mousenose. She wasn’t even touching her food, and this worried Timberwish. “Hey, uh, is everything alright? You look like there’s something on your mind.” She asked gently.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 11th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac View Post

Timberwish, hearing a familiar voice speak to her, looked up. When she looked up, she was shocked to see who was addressing her. It was her littermate, Mousenose. Even though for most cats it wasn’t uncommon to see or talk to family, it was for hers. Ever since Tinyfuzz became mates with that ridiculous tom, the family had felt distant. Some of her siblings agreed with Tinyfuzz’s new opinions, but she didn’t. At first she had openly encouraged it, but now after thinking it over she felt disgusted to have ever felt that way. Her sister’s likability and her own need to fit in to her family had clouded her thoughts.

She hadn’t yet professed her disgust though. When the subject was brought up she simply avoided it. Timberwish world rather talk about anything else. She wouldn’t risk losing her family no matter how ridiculous their opinions were.

Remembering her sister’s presence, she snapped out of her thoughts. “Mousenose! It’s so good to see you! And you don’t have to ask you know, you’re my sister. Sit.” She said, trying to be friendly. She looked at her sister’s mouse, and realized she hadn’t even looked at what she herself had grabbed. Before her was a frail sparrow. “I guess we’re both eating small today…,” She started to say. At that moment she glanced at her sister, and she trailed off. Even from that small look, she knew something wasn’t right. Something was bugging Mousenose. She wasn’t even touching her food, and this worried Timberwish. “Hey, uh, is everything alright? You look like there’s something on your mind.” She asked gently.

Mousenose smiled, happy at her sister's friendliness. "Well, it has been some time since we've spoken..." the molly trailed off, explaining why she felt the need to ask. Besides, she knew sometimes a cat just wanted some time to themselves, and if Timberwish was feeling that way right now she would have respected it. Settling in beside her sister, Mouse flicked her gaze down at her meal, murmuring a soft agreement. She went to change the subject, not wanting to speak of her poor appetite, but Timberwish spoke first. Instinctively, the grey and cream feline pressed her ears back. Rat-tail! She should've known her littermate of all cats would know something was off with her. For a moment, she scrambled to come up with a lie, anything believable so she wouldn't have to delve into her closeted life. Then, the realization dawned on her that she could confide in her sister without telling her the exact details of the situation. Yes, if she were to stay vague in her venting, Mousenose could keep herself safe and her ties to her family intact.

"Honestly, I haven't felt the best lately," the fluffy molly admitted, turning her green eyes onto Timberwish's. "I've had a lot on my mind, and carrying it with me has made me loose my appetite. To be honest, there's something I haven't told the clan- nothing that puts anyone in danger, though, of course." Mouse was awkward now, fumbling over her words. She didn't want her sister to think this secret would harm anyone- when, in fact, all it could harm was Mousenose's relationships with her family and a few of her friends, too. "If I tell anyone, though, I could risk loosing you guys. I just don't know what to do- I hate keeping this secret, but I love our family... I just wish I could be open about this without being disowned." She knew that's what would happen, too. Peachfuzz had infiltrated their family with his ridiculously hateful ideals, and now everyone agreed with im. She hated the way Tinyfuzz practically worshipped her mate, how because of Peachfuzz she'd without a doubt turn her back on Mousenose should she catch wind of her sister's real sexuality. She dipped her head down slightly, unable to look Timberwish in the face any longer. "What would you do, Timber? I'm so..." The molly paused, searching for the right word to convey her feelings. Broken up, exhausted, border-line depressed even. All true feelings, but she settled on one a little less upsetting for her sister to hear. "distraught over this, I don't know what to do."

|Character Site|
Old July 11th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

@Arié (This ended up being longer than I intended it to be, sorry if it's a bit much!)

It was late in the day, and Tuftbreeze was just arriving back at camp. She'd been out since the dawn patrol, spending the day out and about. She was always a busy-body, needing to keep her mind occupied. As soon as the dawn patrol had started heading back to camp, satisfied with their border checks, she had announced to the rest of them that she'd be staying out for some hunting. And she did, managing to catch two black birds and a squirrel. They sat in her mouth now, tempting her with their scents. Being out as long as she did, she didn't eat anything. The warrior code forbid her from eating before she fed the clan, so she didn't dare eat one of her catches before bringing it back to camp. This was one of the downfalls of her way of spending the days; she normally didn't eat until the sun was setting, marking the end of the day. It meant she went the day with a loud belly and a bit of a restlessness to her, but if it gave her something else to focus on then so be it. It was only really bad on days like this, anyways, when she left so early she wouldn't be able to have a meal in the morning.

Stopping at the fresh-kill pile, the black and orange molly set her catch down and pulled out a different piece for her to eat, a nice-sized cardinal. Some cats didn't like birds for their feathers, but Tuftbreeze didn't mind them. To her, it was all worth it for the tender meal underneath. Plus, plucking out the feathers took time, time that was spent being busy instead of overthinking. Turning around to scan the clearing, the she-cat tried to find a spot that wasn't crowded. Most of her clanmates were sharing tongues and engaging in chit-chat, though Tuft was never one to get cozy with others. She much preferred being off on her own, ensuring that no one else had to know about her troubles with anxiety. She settled on a spot near one of the trees, the area even darker than the rest of the camp with the fading sunlight.

Approaching, she realized too late that someone else already occupied the area- a black tom she was sure she'd know the name of if she really took the time to think about it. Blinking, she wondered if she could turn and go somewhere else. But no, it was obvious to anyone where she was headed, and turning away now would just seem plain rude. Forcing her paws to move again, she settled down to eat, making sure to give the other warrior some space, more for her own benefit than his. Tuftbreeze glanced his way, wondering if she should say anything. Would it be rude to stay quiet? On second thought, would it be too awkward now for her to say something, given that there had already been several heartbeats of silence between the two? Clearing her throat, she realized she ought to say something if only to stop herself from overthinking the situation. "Hi?" She meowed, the greeting coming out like a question as she was unsure of how to act in this scenario. She never approached others, not ever, until now.

|Character Site|
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Mousenose smiled, happy at her sister's friendliness. "Well, it has been some time since we've spoken..." the molly trailed off, explaining why she felt the need to ask. Besides, she knew sometimes a cat just wanted some time to themselves, and if Timberwish was feeling that way right now she would have respected it. Settling in beside her sister, Mouse flicked her gaze down at her meal, murmuring a soft agreement. She went to change the subject, not wanting to speak of her poor appetite, but Timberwish spoke first. Instinctively, the grey and cream feline pressed her ears back. Rat-tail! She should've known her littermate of all cats would know something was off with her. For a moment, she scrambled to come up with a lie, anything believable so she wouldn't have to delve into her closeted life. Then, the realization dawned on her that she could confide in her sister without telling her the exact details of the situation. Yes, if she were to stay vague in her venting, Mousenose could keep herself safe and her ties to her family intact.

"Honestly, I haven't felt the best lately," the fluffy molly admitted, turning her green eyes onto Timberwish's. "I've had a lot on my mind, and carrying it with me has made me loose my appetite. To be honest, there's something I haven't told the clan- nothing that puts anyone in danger, though, of course." Mouse was awkward now, fumbling over her words. She didn't want her sister to think this secret would harm anyone- when, in fact, all it could harm was Mousenose's relationships with her family and a few of her friends, too. "If I tell anyone, though, I could risk loosing you guys. I just don't know what to do- I hate keeping this secret, but I love our family... I just wish I could be open about this without being disowned." She knew that's what would happen, too. Peachfuzz had infiltrated their family with his ridiculously hateful ideals, and now everyone agreed with im. She hated the way Tinyfuzz practically worshipped her mate, how because of Peachfuzz she'd without a doubt turn her back on Mousenose should she catch wind of her sister's real sexuality. She dipped her head down slightly, unable to look Timberwish in the face any longer. "What would you do, Timber? I'm so..." The molly paused, searching for the right word to convey her feelings. Broken up, exhausted, border-line depressed even. All true feelings, but she settled on one a little less upsetting for her sister to hear. "distraught over this, I don't know what to do."

Timberwish listened carefully to her sister’s problem. Every word worried her greatly, but she tried not to show it. She limited her look to concern. She couldn’t help but wonder what was going on that was bugging her so greatly. What was so bad that it was causing her to be constantly preoccupied with it and lose her appetite? And if it was important, why she couldn’t even tell her own family? Her family that loves her, and will always be there for her? Timberwish was angered and hurt by these thoughts, but she didn’t show it.

Her anger was quickly replaced by worry again. Something big was going on, and anger wouldn’t help her sister. And if this was as big as she said it was, Mousenose would need a shoulder to lean on. Timberwish was prepared to be this shoulder, no matter the problem. Any other feelings could be put aside for her sister. She ran through scenarios in her mind of what could be happening. She was scared to know the truth. Running Mousenose’s words over in her head, she got an idea of the problem. Her family would never disown a kit, except for if they weren’t straight. That was it. Timberwish was shocked for a moment, but ultimately was fine with. Keeping the look of concern, she didn’t expose her shock or revelation.

Timberwish tried to pick her words carefully, to not upset Mousenose. And she didn’t want her sister to think she was pitying her or know that she had found out. Normally she’d pry and be eager to know what’s going on. But this was family, her sister, and she needed help. So her prying nature was put to the side, right along with her anger. “Well, I’ll tell you what I’d do if you would eat that mouse for me. Eating will clear your mind a little.” She said gently. She silently cursed Tinyfuzz and Peachfuzz for making Mousenose feel this way. “I probably wouldn’t keep it all inside.,” She started. “But don’t feel like you have to tell me. I won’t bug you about it. We can even go do something to get your mind off it. Just keep in mind that whatever it is, and no matter what everyone else has to think about it, I’ll be there for you. You can count on me to not disown you.” On the last sentence she tried for a caring smile.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 11th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

"It's true alright," he continued matter-of-factly, quite pleased by her awed reaction. Pearldance didn't appear to be short on any range of expression due to her silence, and for the better, since Gorserain was content to carry on a proper chat with the queen if she would have him.
"I reckon most cats have never seen a tree standing so old. It was tall and sturdy, and grew past the clouds, almost like it was reachin' for the sun with its branches and such."
He raised his brows excitedly then, and briefly paused his work of the jaybird to ask in an obliging tone: "ThunderClan cats were the first to discover the old oak and give it a real name. Any guess what they called it?"

Pearldance's hues widened a little bit more as the tom continued to speak. Her attention was now fully on the warrior, which was a rare thing for the normally shy she-cat. Before Onyxheart, she wouldn't have been this open to conversations, but he got her to open up a little more than she was. After his disappearance, she shut herself off a bit again, unwanting the company of many cats.
At his question, she shook her head again, her lips pressed together awaiting his answer. ThunderClan had found it? Were these kits' tales she hadn't heard of before?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread