Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old November 3rd, 2017, 09:12 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Pokemon: Sun and Moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
okie doke, i should probably to the same but...im too lazy lol x3
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
and another eeveelution! :{D

Syl's HP: 110>84

Syl
He shook out his pelt as he bounced back from slamming into the houndour, his stance ready for a counter attack. He noticed movement off to the side and was about the turn until the houndour stood and used leer. He stiffened in shock, glued to the spot. Then when he realized what happened, he gritted his teeth and tried to move before the draconeon rammed into him, though was too late, and had his breath knocked out but not hurting him too severely. Then as they fell to the ground he felt claws rip into his flanks and he hissed in pain, only to get another swipe at his muzzle. He got to his paws with a growl as she backed away, licking the blood that dripped down his muzzle and splashed small droplets near his paws. He could feel more blood slipping through his fur and his pelt twitched at the sensation.
"Vi? Sylvie." ("You want to get killed so badly? Alright then.")
His body glowed with a pink aura, eerie against his blood stained fur, his ragged feelers whipping around him, then spreading out wide like the time before he was interrupted by Houndour's howl. The area behind him brightened as if illuminated by the moon, and an orb of pink energy gathered in his open maw. Then it fired, shooting towards the Draconeon in a blur of pink light. [Ding! Sylveon used Moonblast!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
Howl watched the world blur around him as the battle commenced. He hadn't been this angry in a long time. Not since he met Webby. He watched Drake claw at their opponent, snarling and stumbling away. Howl winced as the blood splattered off of the Sylveon's muzzle. Harsh. Suddenly, the Sylveon began to glow. Howl tensed, and watched where he aimed his attack. The clearing began to light up, and then Howl watched a gorgeous beam of light shoot out towards Drake. Horrified it would injure the Draconeon greatly, Howl began to retaliate. The Houndour curled his lips in a snarl, and bounded towards the Sylveon. Electricity began to spark in his maw, and his eyes flashed with anticipation. He had known this move since he was born. It was unusual, knowing this move, but Howl had never forgotten the spark of power he felt from the moment he opened his eyes. Howl opened his mouth wide, and lunged for the Sylveon's throat, rage blinding his senses. {Howl used Thunder Fang on the wild Sylveon!}

Drake Winced Slightly, Seeing the Houndor Trying to Save her. It Didn't Matter, She Had a feeling She Could Probably survive, but she didn't know what the Sylveon was doing, Since this was an attack she had never seen before. "Dre Dra..." {Game On..} She Said, Before Breaking into a Sprint, and Lowering her Head, Before Slamming herself into the Houndor, Knocking it out of the Sylveons Range. {Bing! Drake Used Dragon Hammer! } She Quickly Turned back to the Sylveon, and Lowed Her Head again. "DRE DREE" {NOW DIE!} She Said, Feeling the Anger welling inside her one last time. {Bing! She used Outrage} She Sprinted towards the Sylveon, knowing that the closer she got, the lower her chances of survival were. {Bing! Drake used Endure!} She could feel some areas of her Armor Flaking away, Revealing Glowing Orange Cracks in her skin, Which looked like they were made of Magma. She didn't care though, it Could wait till after she killed him. There was no going back now. Also, it was time she Called in the Back-up. She Stopped Sprinting, And lowered her Head, and as she Raised her head, she let out a Low, Mournful Call, Which did not echo, but It Was Visible, even to the Trainers.

The Music that had Been playing Slowly died down, and the air grew a degree colder, but it was barely noticeable since the sun was still shining.

Drake Took a few steps back. "Draco...Dre..." {Good Luck....You'll Need it..} She said, before sprinting to the Houndours side, And Sitting Down. "..Dre..Dra." {Stay Back, please...} She whispered, before turning back to gaze the Sylveon.

Four Patches of Grass Slowly Seemed to catch fire, but the flames were light blue, and not growing in size. A Crystalline structure slowly formed above, hovering above the Flames, Before it was obvious that it was some sort of Eevee.

The Radio Slowly Started to Crackle as the new Pokemon walked past, Before it just went silent. "Wi-Eon-Wispy?" {Where is the Challenger?} The Radio Broadcasted, Loud enough for the Sylveon to hear.

((Oh, and For the Record, I Am The Eeveeloution Master here, Since I Will probably bring a few more Eeveeloution Fakemon in, As long as Y'all don't mind. ))

((Bump! @little-life-light And @Hocus Pocus ))

Last edited by Akari; November 4th, 2017 at 08:27 AM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post

Drake Winced Slightly, Seeing the Houndor Trying to Save her. It Didn't Matter, She Had a feeling She Could Probably survive, but she didn't know what the Sylveon was doing, Since this was an attack she had never seen before. "Dre Dra..." {Game On..} She Said, Before Breaking into a Sprint, and Lowering her Head, Before Slamming herself into the Houndor, Knocking it out of the Sylveons Range. {Bing! Drake Used Dragon Hammer! } She Quickly Turned back to the Sylveon, and Lowed Her Head again. "DRE DREE" {NOW DIE!} She Said, Feeling the Anger welling inside her one last time. {Bing! She used Outrage} She Sprinted towards the Sylveon, knowing that the closer she got, the lower her chances of survival were. {Bing! Drake used Endure!} She could feel some areas of her Armor Flaking away, Revealing Glowing Orange Cracks in her skin, Which looked like they were made of Magma. She didn't care though, it Could wait till after she killed him. There was no going back now. Also, it was time she Called in the Back-up. She Stopped Sprinting, And lowered her Head, and as she Raised her head, she let out a Low, Mournful Call, Which did not echo, but It Was Visible, even to the Trainers.

The Music that had Been playing Slowly died down, and the air grew a degree colder, but it was barely noticeable since the sun was still shining.

Drake Took a few steps back. "Draco...Dre..." {Good Luck....You'll Need it..} She said, before sprinting to the Houndours side, And Sitting Down. "..Dre..Dra." {Stay Back, please...} She whispered, before turning back to gaze the Sylveon.

Four Patches of Grass Slowly Seemed to catch fire, but the flames were light blue, and not growing in size. A Crystalline structure slowly formed above, hovering above the Flames, Before it was obvious that it was some sort of Eevee.

The Radio Slowly Started to Crackle as the new Pokemon walked past, Before it just went silent. "Wi-Eon-Wispy?" {Where is the Challenger?} The Radio Broadcasted, Loud enough for the Sylveon to hear.

((Oh, and For the Record, I Am The Eeveeloution Master here, Since I Will probably bring a few more Eeveeloution Fakemon in, As long as Y'all don't mind. ))

((Bump! @little-life-light And @Hocus Pocus ))
(Im waiting for @little-life-light bc i attacked their charrie X3)
Old November 5th, 2017, 08:28 AM
I'm actually back...

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

((BUMP! BUMP! BUMP! @little-life-light @little-life-light @little-life-light ))
Old November 5th, 2017, 06:26 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Conner was falling deeper into sleep dispite the poke in the ribs.
Misdreavus Broke out here pokeball. These pokemon want to kill each other! She felt her mind eyes widen and he mind broden {BING Missie used hypnotize!}
(Now I'm joining in on the fun! )
(BUMP @Akari @Role @little-life-light

Last edited by Rhubarb; November 5th, 2017 at 06:28 PM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 08:53 AM
I'm actually back...

Default Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Conner was falling deeper into sleep despite the poke in the ribs.
Misdreavus Broke out of her pokeball. These Pokemon want to kill each other! She felt her mind eyes widen and her mind broaden. {BING Missie used hypnotize!}
(Now I'm joining in on the fun! )
Drake Glanced at the Misdrevous, and let out a Pained sigh. "Dre-dre-Dre-Dra Dra-Draki..." (Oh Boy....This is Not going to end well for her.....) She said, somewhat affected by the Misdreavus' Attack, although she had left the Fight.

Wispy Whipped his head around, only Angered by the Attack. His Claws Seemed to Grow Slightly in length, And He Broke into a Sprint, Heading towards the Sylveon, Before Disappearing, a Cloud of Mist Rushing Toward from where i Had previously been. {Bing! Wispy used Shadow Force!} All of a Sudden, I Appeared behind the Misdrevous, Viciously Clawing at it. Ghosts did not have blood, unless they were in another Pokemon, So Whispy was unsure if it was very Effective, but he was aware of how much more damage Ghost-types took from his attacks.

The Radio Started to play a Strange Remix of the Team Scull Leader Guzma Theme, At times being interrupted by static, When Wispy Glanced at it. He Seemed Somewhat saddened by the music, but not enough that it affected his performance.

(( @Role , @little-life-light , @Leechblood , Y'all Gettin' Bump'd!))

Last edited by Akari; November 6th, 2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:50 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Drake Glanced at the Misdrevous, and let out a Pained sigh. "Dre-dre-Dre-Dra Dra-Draki..." (Oh Boy....This is Not going to end well for her.....) She said, somewhat affected by the Misdreavus' Attack, although she had left the Fight.

Wispy Whipped his head around, only Angered by the Attack. His Claws Seemed to Grow Slightly in length, And He Broke into a Sprint, Heading towards the Sylveon, Before Disappearing, a Cloud of Mist Rushing Toward from where i Had previously been. {Bing! Wispy used Shadow Force!} All of a Sudden, I Appeared behind the Misdrevous, Viciously Clawing at it. Ghosts did not have blood, unless they were in another Pokemon, So Whispy was unsure if it was very Effective, but he was aware of how much more damage Ghost-types took from his attacks.

The Radio Started to play a Strange Remix of the Team Scull Leader Guzma Theme, At times being interrupted by static, When Wispy Glanced at it. He Seemed Somewhat saddened by the music, but not enough that it affected his performance.

(( @Role , @little-life-light , @Leechblood , Y'all Gettin' Bump'd!))
Misdreavus disapears into the radio to dogde the attack but is only slightly to late and is hit by the attack. "I hope You can end the battle. Or we may all die at the hand of one who takes to live. He comes, soon." misdreavus then falls asleep
Old November 7th, 2017, 09:01 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Misdreavus disappears into the radio to dodge the attack but is only slightly to late and is hit by the attack. "I hope You can end the battle. Or we may all die at the hand of one who takes to live. He comes, soon." misdreavus then falls asleep
Drake Listened to the Misdreavus' Words, before turning her head back towards the Wispeon, quickly remembering the reason she had left the mountains. "Dr-Dra-...Drake-Draki-Draco-...Dre-Dre Dr-Dre!" {Wispy, Wait, Karma can Wait! The Mountains...It's Happening again!} She said, sounding saddened.

The Wispeons' head whipped around to her voice, and the music Quieted down, His attention bound solely on the Draconeon, who had seemed familiar. "Whi...Wispy-wi-wis-eon Wis-wi Eon?" {Are you Sure? It's only been 15 moons....} He said, sounding somewhat alarmed, although he also seemed very calm. ~It's not been very long....something must be seriously wrong...especially if they are venturing out from the mountains, their native home they've sworn to protect. This Might....Regrettably...Take the Help of either a Legendary....or possibly the Trainers...~ He quickly realized, before turning to the Sylveon. "Wi-wi-Eon. Wispy-on-Wi-isp." {Battles over. More Important thing require our attention. Drake, Come Along. We've got a Legendary to Hunt Down.} He said, His Flames Growing in size as The Draconeon Ran to his side. ~This Isn't Enough, She is still young. She Needs to be Trained..~ He Thought, remembering how she refused to back down from a challenge.

The Radio Stopped playing Music, Instead it started playing a news broadcast from 49 years ago, from in the Jhoto Region.
"The Current time is 9:00, And we are bringing you a Breaking news Report! All Pokemon have been Dissapearing from the Mountainous regions, And there Haven't been any Dragon-type sightings confirmed for the past three weeks. For now, we must assume the worst and assume there was an extinction-level event. As of currently, we have no clue what could cause such an event, due to their high resilience to natural changes, and also their feeling to stay in a pack. Until There are multiple confirmed sightings, Trainers are advised to stay out of the caves, due to speculation that they have all been driven underground. That is all for your 9:00 Update, News on the Twos' Signing off!"
The Broadcast faded into static.

Both Drake and Wispy Looked expectantly at the Trainers, before looking at each other, and starting to walk off into the Forrest, back towards Civilization, where the rest of the Trainers were.

Last edited by Akari; November 7th, 2017 at 09:13 AM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:43 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Drake Listened to the Misdreavus' Words, before turning her head back towards the Wispeon, quickly remembering the reason she had left the mountains. "Dr-Dra-...Drake-Draki-Draco-...Dre-Dre Dr-Dre!" {Wispy, Wait, Karma can Wait! The Mountains...It's Happening again!} She said, sounding saddened.

The Wispeons' head whipped around to her voice, and the music Quieted down, His attention bound solely on the Draconeon, who had seemed familiar. "Whi...Wispy-wi-wis-eon Wis-wi Eon?" {Are you Sure? It's only been 15 moons....} He said, sounding somewhat alarmed, although he also seemed very calm. ~It's not been very long....something must be seriously wrong...especially if they are venturing out from the mountains, their native home they've sworn to protect. This Might....Regrettably...Take the Help of either a Legendary....or possibly the Trainers...~ He quickly realized, before turning to the Sylveon. "Wi-wi-Eon. Wispy-on-Wi-isp." {Battles over. More Important thing require our attention. Drake, Come Along. We've got a Legendary to Hunt Down.} He said, His Flames Growing in size as The Draconeon Ran to his side. ~This Isn't Enough, She is still young. She Needs to be Trained..~ He Thought, remembering how she refused to back down from a challenge.

The Radio Stopped playing Music, Instead it started playing a news broadcast from 49 years ago, from in the Jhoto Region.
"The Current time is 9:00, And we are bringing you a Breaking news Report! All Pokemon have been Dissapearing from the Mountainous regions, And there Haven't been any Dragon-type sightings confirmed for the past three weeks. For now, we must assume the worst and assume there was an extinction-level event. As of currently, we have no clue what could cause such an event, due to their high resilience to natural changes, and also their feeling to stay in a pack. Until There are multiple confirmed sightings, Trainers are advised to stay out of the caves, due to speculation that they have all been driven underground. That is all for your 9:00 Update, News on the Twos' Signing off!"
The Broadcast faded into static.

Both Drake and Wispy Looked expectantly at the Trainers, before looking at each other, and starting to walk off into the Forrest, back towards Civilization, where the rest of the Trainers were.
Aron looked at them "I reamember that broadcast it's back all ready?" Misdreavus disturbed in her slumber by the radio says "well it must be but why?" Shuckle looks at both of Conners pokemon "well ask the ones who where there, Dratini?" Conner mumbles in his sleep about lucky eggs and violins "used...playing test... funny...hehe" Misdreavus looks at him "do you think he's going to wake up?" Shuckle looks at webby "do you think she's making him sleep?" Aron looks at her too "well should we find out?" aron and shuckle both say "Yes!" Misdreavus lurks up behind webby and goes
Old November 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Aron looked at them "I reamember that broadcast it's back all ready?" Misdreavus disturbed in her slumber by the radio says "well it must be but why?" Shuckle looks at both of Conners pokemon "well ask the ones who where there, Dratini?" Conner mumbles in his sleep about lucky eggs and violins "used...playing test... funny...hehe" Misdreavus looks at him "do you think he's going to wake up?" Shuckle looks at webby "do you think she's making him sleep?" Aron looks at her too "well should we find out?" aron and shuckle both say "Yes!" Misdreavus lurks up behind webby and goes
Drake Sighed, Turning to glance at Wisp. "Hey, before we go, lets wake up their trainer. They deserve at least that.." Drake said with a sigh. "Besides, we will need their help. We won't be able to summon a Legendary, or call a rescue team from Jhoto without them.." Drake said, before Walking to the Trainers Side. "Dra-draki-dre-draco" {I'll hold his head up, you do your Magic...} She said to Wispy, who simply walked towards him, before placing a crystalline paw on his chest.

Wispy slowly placed his paw on the trainers chest, which pulsed with the trainers heartbeat. He looked over at Drake, who Nodded at him, and he slowly pressed his paw into the trainers chest, not injuring him, but his paw changed from blue, to Red. "Wi-Wispy!" {Connection Made!} He said, before he slowly began to see what the trainer was dreaming. He sighed, knowing how much this would scare him. {WAKE UP!} He Yelled in the Trainers Mind, Hoping he would not need to get closer to the trainer in his dreams, in-case things went wrong.

Last edited by Akari; November 9th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:03 PM
customer service above

Quote:
Drake Sighed, Turning to glance at Wisp. "Hey, before we go, lets wake up their trainer. They deserve at least that.." Drake said with a sigh. "Besides, we will need their help. We won't be able to summon a Legendary, or call a rescue team from Jhoto without them.." Drake said, before Walking to the Trainers Side. "Dra-draki-dre-draco" {I'll hold his head up, you do your Magic...} She said to Wispy, who simply walked towards him, before placing a crystalline paw on his chest.

Wispy slowly placed his paw on the trainers chest, which pulsed with the trainers heartbeat. He looked over at Drake, who Nodded at him, and he slowly pressed his paw into the trainers chest, not injuring him, but his paw changed from blue, to Red. "Wi-Wispy!" {Connection Made!} He said, before he slowly began to see what the trainer was dreaming. He sighed, knowing how much this would scare him. {WAKE UP!} He Yelled in the Trainers Mind, Hoping he would not need to get closer to the trainer in his dreams, in-case things went wrong.
Conner awakes with a start "AH!" He can still feel the pain of the posion flowing in him searing him. Aron looks at the drakini "you mean like rescue team blue? I saw them once everyone see them alot running around... I heard of a only flying type rescue team maybe they can come? But they would have to be called, then if they want to come..." Aron adds the last part in a lower tone. Missie looks at him and yells "Don't be such a party pooper! I know they will come, I mean i'm here! I bet they will want me cause i'm perfect as a reward!" Shuckle chortles in the back and wispers to Aron "If they want something to throw under the bus!" Aron chuckles slightly but quites himself quickly as missie make a huge shadow ball. The ball takes on the form of a fist and hits shuckle nailing him into the ground. "Hot head" Shuckle mumbles before falling unconscious. "he" missie then begins laughing