Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old December 14th, 2017, 06:34 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Type: Null growled under his helmet and took another step forward to show that if there was to be a fight, he was not backing out of it, though, he was waiting to see what Wispy would do, and he was studying him at the same time. The normal-type turned his gaze to Drake, that Eeveelution was a dragon-type, no doubt about it, and if he was to fight her, he had the perfect attack for her, though, deep in his mind, he wanted none of this fight...
Drake took a few steps back, before receding to cover behind a tree. "I'll, ehh....just watch...for now.." She said, laughing nervously. She knew she was no match for the Pokémon, so she would let Wispy handle him, and learn from his fighting style.

Wispy Lowered his head, and smirked a bit. Drake wanted to see them fight, so she would get one. ~I'll assume he is Normal..~ He thought to himself, Before Disappearing, His body Fading out of sight. {Bing! Wispy uses Shadow Force!} He Repositions himself, using the momentary invisibility to make it easier to surprise him upon attack.
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Drake took a few steps back, before receding to cover behind a tree. "I'll, ehh....just watch...for now.." She said, laughing nervously. She knew she was no match for the Pokémon, so she would let Wispy handle him, and learn from his fighting style.

Wispy Lowered his head, and smirked a bit. Drake wanted to see them fight, so she would get one. ~I'll assume he is Normal..~ He thought to himself, Before Disappearing, His body Fading out of sight. {Bing! Wispy uses Shadow Force!} He Repositions himself, using the momentary invisibility to make it easier to surprise him upon attack.
As the Normal type saw Wispy dissapear, he looked around for a bit before relaxing, he still felt the presence of the Eeveelution, his claws turned a shade of purple and he waited, that thing was unlike anyone, he wasn't only strange looking, but the purpose of why he had been created was unknown to others, except him, he was a fighting machine, designed to destroy, it was in his instincts to fight. Null kept on waiting for the right moment to strike, staying still.

Last edited by Gone; December 14th, 2017 at 06:49 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:20 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
As the Normal type saw Wispy dissapear, he looked around for a bit before relaxing, he still felt the presence of the Eeveelution, his claws turned a shade of purple and he waited, that thing was unlike anyone, he wasn't only strange looking, but the purpose of why he had been created was unknown to others, except him, he was a fighting machine, designed to destroy, it was in his instincts to fight. Null kept on waiting for the right moment to strike, staying still.
Drakes Eyes went Wide, noticing the Glowing claws. ~That's either Dragon Claw or Shadow Claw! Usually their High Level moves! Although it could also be Crush Claw....But I need to Help....But He Could easily kill me...~ She thought to herself.

Wispy Rammed into Null's Side, Hoping to knock him off balance. He noticed the Glowing claws after he attacked, realizing it was a big mistake. He Didn't have enough time to get out of Null's Range...
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Drakes Eyes went Wide, noticing the Glowing claws. ~That's either Dragon Claw or Shadow Claw! Usually their High Level moves! Although it could also be Crush Claw....But I need to Help....But He Could easily kill me...~ She thought to herself.

Wispy Rammed into Null's Side, Hoping to knock him off balance. He noticed the Glowing claws after he attacked, realizing it was a big mistake. He Didn't have enough time to get out of Null's Range...
Null wasn't knocked off balance and reacted quickly to this, using Shadow Claw on Wispy, but he afterwards pounced and pinned him, his claws still glowing, at least he knew he was still holding him down, as long as they were, he could hold the Eeveelution down. {You're all the same....} A deep voice said as he glared down at him.
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:42 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Null wasn't knocked off balance and reacted quickly to this, using Shadow Claw on Wispy, but he afterwards pounced and pinned him, his claws still glowing, at least he knew he was still holding him down, as long as they were, he could hold the Eeveelution down. {You're all the same....} A deep voice said as he glared down at him.
~How So?~ He wondered, Struggling slightly, before giving up. He looked up at Null, into his eyes. He saw the determination in his eyes, the strength, everything. ~He is what I Believed.....Drake, now would be a g-~ His thought were Cut off by A Rustling in the trees. He glanced to his left, where Drake had been, noticing she was gone. ~Great....What is she doing now...~ She wondered..

Drake Smiled, Using her wings to glide silently over the ground, slightly out of their range of sight. She was flying low to the ground, between the trees, Circling behind the pair. He Closed in, Bursting through the bushes, anger, Fear, But mostly anger in her eyes. {Bing, Drake used Outrage!} Drake went on to charge at him, before Clawing at his Side, leaping back after a second.{Bing, She used Dragon Claw} She Took a step forward, clawing at his side again. {Bing! She used Dragon Claw.} She tried to claw him again, but unfortunately missed, her claws barely grazing his armored side.
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:58 PM

Quote:
~How So?~ He wondered, Struggling slightly, before giving up. He looked up at Null, into his eyes. He saw the determination in his eyes, the strength, everything. ~He is what I Believed.....Drake, now would be a g-~ His thought were Cut off by A Rustling in the trees. He glanced to his left, where Drake had been, noticing she was gone. ~Great....What is she doing now...~ She wondered..

Drake Smiled, Using her wings to glide silently over the ground, slightly out of their range of sight. She was flying low to the ground, between the trees, Circling behind the pair. He Closed in, Bursting through the bushes, anger, Fear, But mostly anger in her eyes. {Bing, Drake used Outrage!} Drake went on to charge at him, before Clawing at his Side, leaping back after a second.{Bing, She used Dragon Claw} She Took a step forward, clawing at his side again. {Bing! She used Dragon Claw.} She tried to claw him again, but unfortunately missed, her claws barely grazing his armored side.
{You all just like to make others suffer, pain is something to play with for you all... How would you feel if you were stuck with that helmet on?} Null growled, he wasn't that surprised as Drake decided to attack him, but after seeing her miss her second attack, he pinned her down with his free front leg, and those sure were strong, firmly holding her down, yet, not enough to hurt or damage her wings. {It's useless to even try... A foolish decision on your part, you two are not made for fighting like I am, you in particular...} The synthetic pokemon said, putting pressure down on Wispy. He gazed at the two. {Eeveelutions...} He said thoughtfully, almost as if he had just remembered the word, it must've been a while since he was in there.
((I imagine him becoming a Silvally later on because of something happening to Drake, because after all, a Type: Null is still protective deep inside.))

Last edited by Gone; December 14th, 2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 06:01 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
{You all just like to make others suffer, pain is something to play with for you all... How would you feel if you were stuck with that helmet on?} Null growled, he wasn't that surprised as Drake decided to attack him, but after seeing her miss her second attack, he pinned her down with his free front leg, and those sure were strong, firmly holding her down, yet, not enough to hurt or damage her wings. {It's useless to even try... A foolish decision on your part, you two are not made for fighting like I am, you in particular...} The synthetic pokemon said, putting pressure down on Wispy. He gazed at the two. {Eeveelutions...} He said thoughtfully, almost as if he had just remembered the word, it must've been a while since he was in there.
((I imagine him becoming a Silvally later on because of something happening to Drake, because after all, a Type: Null is still protective deep inside.))
Drake winced. "Hey, we're not all bad, I mean we were just trying to get home, and we managed to run into you.....And yes, admittedly Wispy is a bit overprotective..." She said, sighing. "Besides, why are you so confident? All you did was manage to pin down two Eeveelutions..." she mumbled. She glanced over at Wispy, Before smiling. ~Actually, he's got us pinned down, but not for long...~ She thought to herself. "And the Helmet does look pretty cool, although I bet it must have spikes on the inside if you hate it so much." She said, playfully poking it with one of her wings, although it was slightly painful to do so due to how she was pinned down.

Wispy looked over at Drake, and silently groaned. ~ What is she doing....Is she trying to lighten the mood? In a time like this, when a Pokémon could easily kill either of us...~He thought, before smiling.

Last edited by Akari; December 15th, 2017 at 06:02 AM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Drake winced. "Hey, we're not all bad, I mean we were just trying to get home, and we managed to run into you.....And yes, admittedly Wispy is a bit overprotective..." She said, sighing. "Besides, why are you so confident? All you did was manage to pin down two Eeveelutions..." she mumbled. She glanced over at Wispy, Before smiling. ~Actually, he's got us pinned down, but not for long...~ She thought to herself. "And the Helmet does look pretty cool, although I bet it must have spikes on the inside if you hate it so much." She said, playfully poking it with one of her wings, although it was slightly painful to do so due to how she was pinned down.

Wispy looked over at Drake, and silently groaned. ~ What is she doing....Is she trying to lighten the mood? In a time like this, when a Pokémon could easily kill either of us...~He thought, before smiling.
Null simply gazed down at Drake. {No one normally comes around here, the place would be empty if it wasn't for me living here, so I guess I could call it my home...} He then frowned a little under the helmet. {The difference between you and I is that I was created as a fighting machine.} He growled, making sure to put an emphasis on the word 'created'. He was surprised as she poked it. {It's making it hard to breathe....} He admitted, and by the look of it, the helmet was on there pretty tight. {I never wanted any of this... Was I even supposed to be here..? There are just so many questions to remain unanswered...} He sighed and let go of Drake, maybe she wasn't a threat, and he wasn't attacking them either, by the looks of it, he had calmed down.
Old December 15th, 2017, 06:47 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Null simply gazed down at Drake. {No one normally comes around here, the place would be empty if it wasn't for me living here, so I guess I could call it my home...} He then frowned a little under the helmet. {The difference between you and I is that I was created as a fighting machine.} He growled, making sure to put an emphasis on the word 'created'. He was surprised as she poked it. {It's making it hard to breathe....} He admitted, and by the look of it, the helmet was on there pretty tight. {I never wanted any of this... Was I even supposed to be here..? There are just so many questions to remain unanswered...} He sighed and let go of Drake, maybe she wasn't a threat, and he wasn't attacking them either, by the looks of it, he had calmed down.
"Wait...are you that Pokémon...that escaped the lab?" Drake asked, quickly getting up, taking a few steps back, and sitting down. "I had heard rumors that Trainers had taken samples of different Pokémon's...Um....DNA..or something like that, and managed to combine it into one creature.." She said, Looking at Null. "You said you were made for fighting.....But how strong are you really?" She asked, tilting her head.

Wispy's eyes went wide as he heard her question. ~HELLO!? DRAKE, YOUR FORGETTING ABOUT ME!!!!~ He thought, Realizing that Null could probably destroy him if he so wished. ~This is what I get for traveling with a child....~ He thought to himself with a silent sigh, his flames dyeing down a bit.
Old December 15th, 2017, 06:58 AM

Quote:
"Wait...are you that Pokémon...that escaped the lab?" Drake asked, quickly getting up, taking a few steps back, and sitting down. "I had heard rumors that Trainers had taken samples of different Pokémon's...Um....DNA..or something like that, and managed to combine it into one creature.." She said, Looking at Null. "You said you were made for fighting.....But how strong are you really?" She asked, tilting her head.

Wispy's eyes went wide as he heard her question. ~HELLO!? DRAKE, YOUR FORGETTING ABOUT ME!!!!~ He thought, Realizing that Null could probably destroy him if he so wished. ~This is what I get for traveling with a child....~ He thought to himself with a silent sigh, his flames dyeing down a bit.
At her question, he nodded. "I am, and yes, they did, after all, just look at me, does a pokemon with a fish tail and insectoid front legs actually look like it would come from a simple pokemon" He asked. Null sighed. "I am really strong, which is the reason the helmet is there, they keep me from showing what I can actually do, it's holding my true power back..." The normal type admitted and gazed at Wispy, finally letting go of him as he saw the flames dying down a bit. He gazed up at the sky for a little bit before looking back at the two. "It's getting late, you should either leave or sleep here, because there are some parts of the woods pokemon like you would not like to venture into, there are pokemon almost as strong as me in the nearby woods." He admitted.
(Next post will be after work, around 5:15)

Last edited by Gone; December 15th, 2017 at 07:02 AM.