Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM

Old November 1st, 2017, 09:22 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
(no I stepped on a weedle in the fright of the explosion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
(Oh woops @Leechblood )

{Howl's Sludgebomb missed the wild Sylveon..} As the recoil of the explosion pushed him back, Howl stumbled slightly, gritting his teeth in effort. Eyes flashing with determination, Howl turned back to his opponent as the smoke cleared. What met his fierce gaze was a snarl. Howl almost got out of his offensive stance as he saw the Sylveon hesitate. It's a battle, don't get so caught up in your feelings. This Sylveon killed a Raticate fir no reason other than annoyance, he growled inwardly. Howl took a step forward, and opened his mouth as wide as he could.. He felt his throat burn as his next move manifested. Then, Howl ejected a decent sized flame from his jaws, barking as he did so. {Howl used Ember!}
(( ohhh ok xD ))

Syl's HP: 128>110

Syl
His pale eyes snapped over to the houndour when he noticed movement. Because of this, he took notice of the red glow in his maw and crouched. As the flame sailed toward him he leapt to the side, but wasn't quick enough to dodge the entire flame. He let out a pained hiss as it brushed his side, burning through his fur. Though right as he landed he immediately bounded forward towards the houndour, his form blurring as he ran until he was right up on him, preparing to ram into the pokemon. [Ding! Sylvion used Quick Attack!]

(( i just remembered i have 3 tests tomorrow...*cries* ))

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:24 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

[QUOTE=Leechblood;415144]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
"......oh" Conner was feeling oddly calm amist the choas time seemed to him so slow. He thogut where there any berries near by? most likely not well there was nothing to do but watch the battle. He was sleepy. Yes sleep would be nice a nice long nap watching the battling pokemon. A thought came to his head "why fight? I mean what are they even fighting over?...sleepy"
(bump again sorry I'm a fast paced person @Hocus Pocus )
While Webby watched the battle, she heard a distant yelp. "Stay," she murmured to her Pokemon, before rushing off in the direction of the cry of pain. When she arrived, she saw the odd trainer from before. He looked.. dizzy. Webby looked him up and down, and noticed his foot was turning purple. On his foot was a spine. A weedle spine. Webby cringed, and looked back up at the trainer. "Sit down. Let me help you. Tell me about your Pokemon," she ordered. Keeping him busy through talking would keep him awake while Webby went to work on his wound.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:29 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

[QUOTE=Hocus Pocus;415152]
Quote:
While Webby watched the battle, she heard a distant yelp. "Stay," she murmured to her Pokemon, before rushing off in the direction of the cry of pain. When she arrived, she saw the odd trainer from before. He looked.. dizzy. Webby looked him up and down, and noticed his foot was turning purple. On his foot was a spine. A weedle spine. Webby cringed, and looked back up at the trainer. "Sit down. Let me help you. Tell me about your Pokemon," she ordered. Keeping him busy through talking would keep him awake while Webby went to work on his wound.
"poke wha? oh uhh shuckle misdreavus uhhhh aron? ya aron the pokemon who I found on the road nearly eaten" Tears came to his eyes.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:29 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
(( ohhh ok xD ))

Syl's HP: 128>110

Syl
His pale eyes snapped over to the houndour when he noticed movement. Because of this, he took notice of the red glow in his maw and crouched. As the flame sailed toward him he leapt to the side, but wasn't quick enough to dodge the entire flame. He let out a pained hiss as it brushed his side, burning through his fur. Though right as he landed he immediately bounded forward towards the houndour, his form blurring as he ran until he was right up on him, preparing to ram into the pokemon. [Ding! Sylvion used Quick Attack!]

(( i just remembered i have 3 tests tomorrow...*cries* ))
(Aw man :"( go study!)
Howl felt triumphant as the flame grazed the Sylveon, but was taken aback as a flash of pink and white slammed into him. Winded, Howl fell to the ground, wheezing. The Houndour's vision was slightly blurred as he watched the Sylveon's movements. Focus Howl! Focus! You can't lose! Howl began to slowly stand up, breath still catching in his throat. Eyes blazing with rage, Howl bared his teeth at his opponent. {Howl used Leer}

(Howl's HP is 80/150 [i think its around 150.. not sure. Hes level 23 :")])

Last edited by Role; November 1st, 2017 at 09:43 PM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:31 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

[QUOTE=Leechblood;415154]
Quote:
"poke wha? oh uhh shuckle misdreavus uhhhh aron? ya aron the pokemon who I found on the road nearly eaten" Tears came to his eyes.
Noticing his emotional distress, Webby decided to lighten the mood. "The Aron.. tell me some good things about it," she murmured. "Also please sit down."
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:32 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Howl felt triumphant as the flame grazed the Sylveon, but was taken aback as a flash of pink and white slammed into him. Winded, Howl fell to the ground, wheezing. The Houndour's vision was slightly blurred as he watched the Sylveon's movements. Focus Howl! Focus! You can't lose! Howl began to slowly stand up, breath still catching in his throat. Eyes blazing with rage, Howl bared his teeth at his opponent. {Howl used Leer}
"h-he nearly died... his faimly was going to kill him...." he drifted back into a half sleep.
Old November 1st, 2017, 09:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
"h-he nearly died... his faimly was going to kill him...." he drifted back into a half sleep.
Webby's gaze snapped to the other trainer. She jabbed his side with her fingers. "Wake up! You can't sleep yet," she called. Webby reached in her bag for berries. She kept berries in her bag for Pokemon. Luckily, she had a Pecha berry. Webby smashed the berry into a paste onto a rock, scooped it into her hand, and began to apply it to the other trainer.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:37 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Drake Slowly Got Up. She saw the Sylveon Charging Towards the Houndor, And Winced. ~Ugh....This is...My Fight.....~She thought, Rage Welling inside of her. She had enough, She Quickly broke into a Run, [Bing! Drake used outrage!] She Lowered her Head as she Ran, Preparing to Ram into The Slyveon. ~This is As Easy as Throwing Geodudes off the mountain!~ She Thought, Seconds before She Slammed into his left Side.[Bing! Drake Attempted Dragon Hammer! But it was not Very Effective...] She raised her paws off the Ground, So She didn't risk breaking them as thy tumbled off to the side, away from the Houndor. She Quickly Raked his side with her claws, feeling a bit of Blood soak into her paws, although not much.[Bing! Drake used Dragon Claw] She Then Took a Step back, Before Clawing him across the Muzzle. [Bing! Drake used Dragon Claw again!] She Rolled to Her Feet, but almost stumbled upon getting up, due to Being affected by Confusion. "Dra...Draki-Draco.." {He's not your Fight. I Am. } She Said to the Sylveon.

((Hey Guys, I'm Going on a Semi-Hiatus, Gotta fix some things at school so I Can get my Grades up higher. I'll be on in the mornings on and off, but I Won't be on in the Afternoon as often. Sorry for the Inconvenience!))
((Also, I Would like to Add in another Pokemon OC. Oh, and just to Clarify, Y'all Feel Free to attempt to catch my Oc's Although Drake may be a bit Tough....))

((Name: Wispy
Species: Wispeon
Type/Element: Unknown, But Presumably Ghost By Apperance
Personality: Very, Very Shy, And Rarely ever Battles. Despite this, Once he Notices Unfairity in a Battle, He Steps in, and Helps out the Losing party, usually Guaranteeing a Win. Also, He Usually Carries around a Few Full Revives, To Revive any Fainted pokemon he Finds.
Moves: Hex, Shadow Force, Shadow Claw, Destiny Bond.
Appearance: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/277/195/ebd.png
Egg Appearance: Unknown
Lives: Unknown, But is Deffinatly not Native to the Reigon.
Trainer or Wild?: Wild.
Pokedex Entry/ Description: "From Unknown Origins, This Pokemon is said to be A Good Luck Charm. It is Also Said to Be an Omen of Death, due to Their Sudden Appearance Near Major Battles. Other Rumors say that Wispeon can Temporarily bring Dead Pokemon Back to life, But there is absolutely No Proof to support the Various Claims"

Stats:
Lv.: 73
Hp: 379
Attack: 189
Defence: 233
Sp. Attack: 200
Sp.Defence: 158
Speed: 173))

Last edited by Akari; November 2nd, 2017 at 02:30 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

(Howl's HP is 80/150 [i think its around 150.. not sure. Hes level 23 :")])
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Drake Slowly Got Up. She saw the Sylveon Charging Towards the Houndor, And Winced. ~Ugh....This is...My Fight.....~She thought, Rage Welling inside of her. She had enough, She Quickly broke into a Run, [Bing! Drake used outrage!] She Lowered her Head as she Ran, Preparing to Ram into The Slyveon. ~This is As Easy as Throwing Geodudes off the mountain!~ She Thought, Seconds before She Slammed into his left Side.[Bing! Drake Attempted Dragon Hammer! But it was not Very Effective...] She raised her paws off the Ground, So She didn't risk breaking them as thy tumbled off to the side, away from the Houndor. She Quickly Raked his side with her claws, feeling a bit of Blood soak into her paws, although not much.[Bing! Drake used Dragon Claw] She Then Took a Step back, Before Clawing him across the Muzzle. [Bing! Drake used Dragon Claw again!] She Rolled to Her Feet, but almost stumbled upon getting up, due to Being affected by Confusion. "Dra...Draki-Draco.." {He's not your Fight. I Am. } She Said to the Sylveon.

((Hey Guys, I'm Going on a Semi-Hiatus, Gotta fix some things at school so I Can get my Grades up higher. I'll be on in the mornings on and off, but I Won't be on in the Afternoon as often. Sorry for the Inconvenience!))
((Also, I Would like to Add in another Pokemon OC. Oh, and just to Clarify, Y'all Feel Free to attempt to catch my Oc's Although Drake may be a bit Tough....))

Personality: Very, Very Shy, And Rarely ever Battles. Despite this, Once he Notices Unfairity in a Battle, He Steps in, and Helps out the Losing party, usually Guaranteeing a Win. Also, He Usually Carries around a Few Full Revives, To Revive any Fainted pokemon he Finds.
Pokedex Entry/ Description: "From Unknown Origins, This Pokemon is said to be A Good Luck Charm. It is Also Said to Be an Omen of Death, due to Their Sudden Appearance Near Major Battles. Other Rumors say that Wispeon can Temporarily bring Dead Pokemon Back to life, But there is absolutely No Proof to support the Various Claims"

Stats:

okie doke, i should probably to the same but...im too lazy lol x3
and another eeveelution! :{D

Syl's HP: 110>84

Syl
He shook out his pelt as he bounced back from slamming into the houndour, his stance ready for a counter attack. He noticed movement off to the side and was about the turn until the houndour stood and used leer. He stiffened in shock, glued to the spot. Then when he realized what happened, he gritted his teeth and tried to move before the draconeon rammed into him, though was too late, and had his breath knocked out but not hurting him too severely. Then as they fell to the ground he felt claws rip into his flanks and he hissed in pain, only to get another swipe at his muzzle. He got to his paws with a growl as she backed away, licking the blood that dripped down his muzzle and splashed small droplets near his paws. He could feel more blood slipping through his fur and his pelt twitched at the sensation.
"Vi? Sylvie." ("You want to get killed so badly? Alright then.")
His body glowed with a pink aura, eerie against his blood stained fur, his ragged feelers whipping around him, then spreading out wide like the time before he was interrupted by houndour's howl. The area behind him brightened as if illuminated by the moon, and an orb of pink energy gathered in his open maw. Then it fired, shooting towards the draconeon in a blur of pink light.
[Ding! Sylveon used Moonblast!]

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:29 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post

Stats:
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
okie doke, i should probably to the same but...im too lazy lol x3
and another eeveelution! :{D

Syl's HP: 110>84

Syl
He shook out his pelt as he bounced back from slamming into the houndour, his stance ready for a counter attack. He noticed movement off to the side and was about the turn until the houndour stood and used leer. He stiffened in shock, glued to the spot. Then when he realized what happened, he gritted his teeth and tried to move before the draconeon rammed into him, though was too late, and had his breath knocked out but not hurting him too severely. Then as they fell to the ground he felt claws rip into his flanks and he hissed in pain, only to get another swipe at his muzzle. He got to his paws with a growl as she backed away, licking the blood that dripped down his muzzle and splashed small droplets near his paws. He could feel more blood slipping through his fur and his pelt twitched at the sensation.
"Vi? Sylvie." ("You want to get killed so badly? Alright then.")
His body glowed with a pink aura, eerie against his blood stained fur, his ragged feelers whipping around him, then spreading out wide like the time before he was interrupted by houndour's howl. The area behind him brightened as if illuminated by the moon, and an orb of pink energy gathered in his open maw. Then it fired, shooting towards the draconeon in a blur of pink light.
[Ding! Sylveon used Moonblast!]
Howl watched the world blur around him as the battle commenced. He hadn't been this angry in a long time. Not since he met Webby. He watched Drake claw at their opponent, snarling and stumbling away. Howl winced as the blood splattered off of the Sylveon's muzzle. Harsh. Suddenly, the Sylveon began to glow. Howl tensed, and watched where he aimed his attack. The clearing began to light up, and then Howl watched a gorgeous beam of light shoot out towards Drake. Horrified it would injure the Draconeon greatly, Howl began to retaliate. The Houndour curled his lips in a snarl, and bounded towards the Sylveon. Electricity began to spark in his maw, and his eyes flashed with anticipation. He had known this move since he was born. It was unusual, knowing this move, but Howl had never forgotten the spark of power he felt from the moment he opened his eyes. Howl opened his mouth wide, and lunged for the Sylveon's throat, rage blinding his senses. {Howl used Thunder Fang on the wild Sylveon!}