Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 03:37 PM
spy of the sound village

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
She tried to walk, after much failures, she finally walked but still with difficulty.
"that's good. you'll get better. everybody needs to practice." she mewed kindly licking leopardkits cheek. "i might get in trouble but i will tell you a story about starclan and the dark forest." she mewed looking at her kit. "that's if you want me to?"

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:40 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozui-chan View Post
"that's good. you'll get better. everybody needs to practice." she mewed kindly licking leopardkits cheek. "i might get in trouble but i will tell you a story about starclan and the dark forest." she mewed looking at her kit. "that's if you want me to?"
''Wh-what...is st-star-clan?'' mewed the kitten with curiosity.
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:49 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
''Wh-what...is st-star-clan?'' mewed the kitten with curiosity.
"starclan is the clan where the brave, kind, loving cats go after death. They are our ancestors. all the good ones are but not limited to, noble leaders, courageous deputies, kind merciful warriors, medicine cats that followed their code." she mewed in as simple a description as possible.
"the dark forest however, is quite the opposite. that is where the evil cats go.like the murderers, traitors, liars, and decievers go. the clans are currently supporting the dark forest. i dont approve of this. i believe that starclan will triumph and we can go back to honoring them!" she said describing the dark forest and getting agitated after looking around nervously to see if anyone heard.

Old December 17th, 2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
"starclan is the clan where the brave, kind, loving cats go after death. They are our ancestors. all the good ones are but not limited to, noble leaders, courageous deputies, kind merciful warriors, medicine cats that followed their code." she mewed in as simple a description as possible.
"the dark forest however, is quite the opposite. that is where the evil cats go.like the murderers, traitors, liars, and decievers go. the clans are currently supporting the dark forest. i dont approve of this. i believe that starclan will triumph and we can go back to honoring them!" she said describing the dark forest and getting agitated after looking around nervously to see if anyone heard.
Hearing about Dark Forest and Starclan, Leopardkit stayed anxious, Leopardkit asked, she still had some problems to speak ''What i-s a wa-wa-arriors?'' mewed.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:09 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
Hearing about Dark Forest and Starclan, Leopardkit stayed anxious, Leopardkit asked, she still had some problems to speak ''What i-s a wa-wa-arriors?'' mewed.
"oh i should've define those first! kits are like you they range from 0 to five moons. an apprentice is trained by a warrior to fight hunt and do whatever's necessary to protecting and helping the clan they range from 6-12 moons. a warrior has already learned all about hunting and fighting they are 12 moons and over. they make up the majority of the the clans. a medicine cat apprentice is trained to heal other cats but unlike the regular apprentice they are taught by the medicine cat. the medicine cat is the one cat who knows all the herbs and healing tricks of the clan. he or she chooses an apprentice and they train separately and can never take a mate. the deputy is like the assistant leader. they must have taken two apprentices as a warrior to become deputy. after the leader dies then the deputy becomes leader. if they both die the medicine cat chooses the new leader. the leader has nine lives granted to them by starclan. they lead the clan. the elders i believe are most important. they tell stories and are retired warriors. queens are the she-cats that have kits to take care of or are carrying kits. some have mates. some lost their mate before their kits birth. but all the same they love their kit.

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:14 PM

Quote:
"oh i should've define those first! kits are like you they range from 0 to five moons. an apprentice is trained by a warrior to fight hunt and do whatever's necessary to protecting and helping the clan they range from 6-12 moons. a warrior has already learned all about hunting and fighting they are 12 moons and over. they make up the majority of the the clans. a medicine cat apprentice is trained to heal other cats but unlike the regular apprentice they are taught by the medicine cat. the medicine cat is the one cat who knows all the herbs and healing tricks of the clan. he or she chooses an apprentice and they train separately and can never take a mate. the deputy is like the assistant leader. they must have taken two apprentices as a warrior to become deputy. after the leader dies then the deputy becomes leader. if they both die the medicine cat chooses the new leader. the leader has nine lives granted to them by starclan. they lead the clan. the elders i believe are most important. they tell stories and are retired warriors. queens are the she-cats that have kits to take care of or are carrying kits. some have mates. some lost their mate before their kits birth. but all the same they love their kit.
''Mommy, i w-wa-an-ant to be a w-w-a-arrior'' mewed the kit happily ''count me m-moar st-st...tories!'' mewed happily again, Leopardkit lay down near of the mother.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:28 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
''Wh-why not ab-bout Seawatch'' she mewed again, with problems to speak. (OMG, i'm in the same situation, i hope my character Thrushwing don't die too T-T)
(cough seawatcher just joined the clan and uh... went for the kits first... cough)
"lets see i first met seawatcher in the territory although her name wasnt seawatcher it was just sea. she told me of the ocean. it's like a vast lake that stretches all the way to horizon... and the way she talked about it... it was as if she had stars for eyes the way they sparkles..." she trailed off

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
(cough seawatcher just joined the clan and uh... went for the kits first... cough)
"lets see i first met seawatcher in the territory although her name wasnt seawatcher it was just sea. she told me of the ocean. it's like a vast lake that stretches all the way to horizon... and the way she talked about it... it was as if she had stars for eyes the way they sparkles..." she trailed off
''Mommy, tell me whut rougue'' mewed the kit, she still had some problems but obviously she was talking better than the other times.
Old December 17th, 2016, 04:37 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
''Mommy, tell me whut rougue'' mewed the kit, she still had some problems but obviously she was talking better than the other times.
"oh flood? flood was born to a very evil cat. she was seawatcher's friend when she was traveling. floods father was an evil rogue named envy.her mother was killed by a fox. but that's a different story. flood has been beyond the wastelands that are past the twoleg places. that very far. i'm not even sure if starclan even hunts in those skies." she mewed " she traveled all the way here to find friendship and hope to find a mate. i should visit her. maybe when you're old enough to leave the this den i will take you. but we would have to go onto riverclan territory."

Old December 17th, 2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
"oh flood? flood was born to a very evil cat. she was seawatcher's friend when she was traveling. floods father was an evil rogue named envy.her mother was killed by a fox. but that's a different story. flood has been beyond the wastelands that are past the twoleg places. that very far. i'm not even sure if starclan even hunts in those skies." she mewed " she traveled all the way here to find friendship and hope to find a mate. i should visit her. maybe when you're old enough to leave the this den i will take you. but we would have to go onto riverclan territory."
''Mom, what is a twoleg?'' finally she learned how to talk correctly, then she sat down and tried to catch a leaf who was being pushed by the wind.
Closed Thread