Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 9th, 2019, 10:55 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
"Yea, yea, you little mouse-brain," Sparrowkit mews jokingly as he frees the clump of moss he and his sister used as a ball from beneath their mother's nest, tossing it toward her. "Here. I'll close my eyes and sheathe and unsheathe my claws ten times. Hurry!" he whispered, turning around and closing his eyes. He unsheathed a claw and dug it into the soil.
As Sparrowkit flung the moss her direction, Asterkit rose to up on her hind legs and swiped at the scrap. Her small claw snagged at the moss, and, losing her balance in the process of the catch, tumbled to the ground. She righted herself, the moss hanging from her jaws. Her eyes alight with excitement. Here. I'll close my eyes and sheathe and unsheathe my claws ten times. Hurry! Asterkit gave an enthusiastic nod of her head and bolted away. The she-kit poked around the edge of the nursery before deciding on a small dip in the ground, partially covered by brambles. Pushing away the spikey thorns with one delicate paw, Asterkit pushed the moss down. Using her hind paws, Asterkit kicked some dirt over it, masking the bright green, though not enough that it wasn’t visible. When she had finished, she bounded back to Sparrowkit, balancing on her toes. “Okay, it’s hidden!”
Old September 9th, 2019, 01:14 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post
( OPEN !! )

The clouds grumbled ominously in the dark, as if foreshadowing the state of Shadowclan. Thunder cackled as lightning lit up the sky for a few split seconds before plunging the forest back into the darkness. The white tom had stationed himself near the entrance of camp far more anxious then usual. It smelled like a storm.. and not just the one in the sky.
Shadowclan itself had been tossed into a period of darkness, It's very life was held in a delicate balance.. and it had been tampered with. Like the storm brewing just above the jagged stones, anxiously the cats waited. Waited for something to happen, someone, anybody to step up to the plate and steer them out of this. However as time prelacy marched on the window of opportunity seemed to slim, as more and more rouges trickled onto their borders and the power struggle continued to upset the elder warriors, tension erupted in small fights leaving cats more battered and hopeless.

So he watched and waited for that small silver linning in the clouds. However small Troutsplash was regularly he seemed even tinier now. His ribs jutted out from his stark white coat and his eyes seemed dull from exhaustion. The lack of hunting had been taking its toll on most. Sided with his new found task of waiting by the entrance for cats to trickle in he found his energy and will to continue depleting. Perhaps Shadowclan would end up like Skyclan, moving into Thunderclan or perhaps even Windclan in search of refuge and order. He'd already heard chatter about it. It was only a matter of time before the storm erupted and the clan tossed into chaos and disarray.. perhaps even more then it already was.
So strange to have so many clan-shaking events happen at once, and so soon after Dampbark's warrior ceremony. He had barely any time to 'enjoy' the new role of warrior before Windystar was mauled at the border by a dog, and Forestshade stepped down as deputy, effectively leaving the clan without much form of leadership, aside from the senior warriors and the medicine cat. And yet, the young warrior couldn't bring himself to worry, in fact, he saw it as a fascinating opportunity to talk to other cats and make friends in this time of turmoil. The cats of the clan were anxious, ready to talk to anyone they could, bubble out the worry they had trapped inside themselves of the future of their clan. Would they end up like Skyclan, piling themselves onto another clan, or would they end up like the Dusk Syndicate, totally disbanding and leaving them effectively loners, no order or control? A fascinating idea. But the thing that Dampbark wanted to do most right now, was cozy up to others and have as many allies as possible. Who knows what the future had in store.
Gaze flickering up past the tall, evergreen trees, the tom with short, damp-looking fur caught the flash of lightning, his spine tingling with excitement. This weather always got cats riled up and ready to talk out of nervousness. Edging out into the clearing, his yellow eyes raked across the scene, finding cats huddled together, talking in hushed whispers as if they were afraid that the very sound of their voice would cause the storm, both physically and metaphorically, to break and unleash hell upon them.

Having no intentions of butting into a group that had already formed, Dampbark instead began to head towards the camp entrance. Though he himself was not assigned to watch duty, there was always at least one cat there. Surely whoever was guarding was lonely, perhaps even frightened of the current weather events. Putting on his own expression that looked both worried and eager to sate the 'worry' with a good conversation, the tom with swirled brown fur edged closer to the white tom posted at the camp entrance. "D-Do.. You think this storm is an omen, that Starclan is angry with our clan for something?" His voice drifted out as he approached Troutsplash, his gaze looking upwards, as if he were expecting the downpour and lightning to come at any moment.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old September 10th, 2019, 08:20 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Lunafrost padded into the training grounds, tail swaying back and forth slowly like a pendulum, as she took a seat and drew in the stale scents around the training grounds. It seemed like there has been less and less training of the apprentices these days, it couldn't be helped, however. The lack of proper leadership and the trouble with Riverclan seemed to be at the forefront of every cats' mind these days. Yet, Lunafrost felt a little neglecting towards her apprentice, Rabbitpaw. It had been some time since she's bothered giving the apprentice any proper training. Now would be better than never, especially with everything that's been plaguing their minds, training would be a good distraction.

@little-life-light
Old September 10th, 2019, 08:28 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

As Sparrowkit flung the moss her direction, Asterkit rose to up on her hind legs and swiped at the scrap. Her small claw snagged at the moss, and, losing her balance in the process of the catch, tumbled to the ground. She righted herself, the moss hanging from her jaws. Her eyes alight with excitement. Here. I'll close my eyes and sheathe and unsheathe my claws ten times. Hurry! Asterkit gave an enthusiastic nod of her head and bolted away. The she-kit poked around the edge of the nursery before deciding on a small dip in the ground, partially covered by brambles. Pushing away the spikey thorns with one delicate paw, Asterkit pushed the moss down. Using her hind paws, Asterkit kicked some dirt over it, masking the bright green, though not enough that it wasn’t visible. When she had finished, she bounded back to Sparrowkit, balancing on her toes. “Okay, it’s hidden!”
Sparrowkit uncovered his eyes, lifting his head. Asterkit stood in front of him, balancing on her toes. "Great," he replied, opening his mouth to draw in the scents of the nursery. With a twitching tail he set off to find the moss ball - it took him longer than expected, and when he finally found it beneath some brambles covering a dip in the earthy soil. He swiped the dirt off of it, pulled it free and threw it in Asterkit's face. "Found it! You didn't hide it very well," he purred.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; September 10th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.
Old September 10th, 2019, 11:46 AM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad
Question Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Weaseljaw is a Shadowclan warrior. I'm willing to join your roleplay.
Old September 10th, 2019, 11:52 AM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad

Weaseljaw was sitting in the Shadowclan clearing, sighing deeply through his muzzle. Their leader was dead. Weaseljaw hadn't been related to Windystar in any way, but he was a great leader, Weaseljaw had had his entire apprenticeship under the cat's rule, and he missed him.
He hid his disappointment well, though. Most cats had never been able to guess his mood. But he was pretty sure cats could tell today.
Old September 10th, 2019, 05:16 PM

My Mood: Crazy

[hollowkit opened her eyes and squinted at the bright light]
Old September 10th, 2019, 05:56 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Lunafrost padded into the training grounds, tail swaying back and forth slowly like a pendulum, as she took a seat and drew in the stale scents around the training grounds. It seemed like there has been less and less training of the apprentices these days, it couldn't be helped, however. The lack of proper leadership and the trouble with Riverclan seemed to be at the forefront of every cats' mind these days. Yet, Lunafrost felt a little neglecting towards her apprentice, Rabbitpaw. It had been some time since she's bothered giving the apprentice any proper training. Now would be better than never, especially with everything that's been plaguing their minds, training would be a good distraction.

@little-life-light
Rabbitpaw
”Training, training, training!” Rabbitpaw cackled gleefully as she bounded through the trees, the pine nettles pricking her paw pads and sending excited shivers through her pelt. She’d been itching to do something: to fight, to hunt, to train - but especially to fight, ever since the troubles with RiverClan began to pop up.”Those fisheaters won’t even know what hit them!” She snarled with a smirk, leaping at an imaginary RiverClan warrior in front of her, only to have her front paw slip out from under her at the landing. With a startled squawk, she ended up rolling ears-over-tail into the training grounds in a cloud of dust and debris. After her world stopped spinning and the three upside down cats beside her turned into one, she jumped to her paws, her pale grey and white fur wild and dirty.“Lunafrost!”A determined grin spread across her features as she recognized her mentor.“Rabbitpaw, reporting for training.”

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; September 11th, 2019 at 03:22 PM.
Old September 10th, 2019, 09:27 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Redpaw looked around his clanmates, this is such a dark time... Their leader's passing was a heart-struck to each ShadowClan cats, including the red furball himself. Redpaw wished he can do something about this, but he is just an apprentice. StarClan please help us get through this...
Old September 11th, 2019, 12:19 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Redpaw looked around his clanmates, this is such a dark time... Their leader's passing was a heart-struck to each ShadowClan cats, including the red furball himself. Redpaw wished he can do something about this, but he is just an apprentice. StarClan please help us get through this...
Striker sat inside the clearing by the elders den, watching the camp being busy. The rogue had come to shadowclan to look for shelter just a couple of days before. He was an old cat that was very hard of hearing and looked like he would collapse when he walked. He saw a young apprentice and padded over to them. "Is everything alright young'un?" , he asked.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread