Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Andrei isn't here

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Rain pelted down outside the warrior’s den, warriors were huddled close together trying to keep each other warm. The snow outside was brown and mushy, the young kits in the nursery had no interest in jumping around in it. Which was surprising because it was usually a rain-or-shine situation for them, it was probably just too cold.

Junipertail sat huddled in the mess of cats, even though it was freezing, it was uncomfortably hot for her. She tried to push herself out of the huddled bunch but it was too compact for her to leave. She sighed and prayed to StarClan that the rain would stop so she could finally leave. She gazed around her to look at her clan mates, for some odd reason, all their faces were slick with what looked like worry and fear. It was just rain, what could be wrong. Leaning into the ear of one cat next to her, she asked, “Why does everyone look so worried? It’s just raining.”
Old October 10th, 2017, 10:45 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He grunted,” Yeah, well she thinks she’s not the fastest or the best critical thinker, which it’s practically impossible for someone who can’t critically think to teach someone to”
"Ah, it's just low self-esteem," replied Emberspirit, remembering she had been the same way when she had graduated from her apprenticeship. She could already tell the tom wasn't very accepting, but not exactly arrogant either...
Old October 10th, 2017, 11:05 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Elmpaw flicked his tail,” you’ll get sick and be in Daypaw’s den for a day or two.” He meowed calmly, licking his paw, seeing that Ivorykit, despite being a kit, seemed like she had basic brains.
Ivorykit frowned. She really wanted to try it, but from the apprentice's expression, she assumed it wasn't a good idea. She frowned, then perked up again.
"Have you eaten stuff like this before?" She asked, flicking her tail toward the prey.
Old October 10th, 2017, 04:41 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar saw that the tom was tense, and felt a bit of pity for him. Goldenstar always seemed to be tense, or stressed, he hadn’t been like this in awhile. Well, old wounds could reopen sometimes, and it was up to him to keep himself calm. He nodded as he listened to Ink. “Why Shadowclan?” He asked, he wasn’t really expecting an answer, but he wondered what made the ex-kittypet stumble along Shadowclan, and not one of the clans that were closer to the twolegplace. However, it was somewhat nice. A lot of the cats they got were younger, so therefore, they were easier to teach. He had no problem with older cats, of course, but the small tabby had always found it easier to say new ideas to younger cats rather than older cats. Sure, it was good to have both sides, but still. Well, he had confused himself with that, so maybe he should just focus on something else. Slowly starting to examine the tom’s physical appearance, to make sure he seemed in good health, and wasn’t on the verge of death.

"Well, my past friend had told me that another clan- RiverClan I believe, knew how to swim," The young tom basically shivered just thinking about it. "And she also told me that WindClan chased down rabbits, like just. Wow." He reliazed a moment later that he had started to rumble. "ShadowClan just sounded like the best clan..." Ink replied. Now he had gotten himself just a bit less tense, but it shoulders still weren't agreeing with him.
(Sorry, rushed...)
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:30 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

"Well, my past friend had told me that another clan- RiverClan I believe, knew how to swim," The young tom basically shivered just thinking about it. "And she also told me that WindClan chased down rabbits, like just. Wow." He reliazed a moment later that he had started to rumble. "ShadowClan just sounded like the best clan..." Ink replied. Now he had gotten himself just a bit less tense, but it shoulders still weren't agreeing with him.
(Sorry, rushed...)
Goldenstar nodded. “You’re correct about that,” he said. Riverclan swam, which he found somewhat interesting, it was just the fear that he would drown or injure himself badly that was keeping him from trying. Windclan cats were fast, and being the small cat he was, he could run pretty fast as well. “You made a good choice, coming here,” he finished, nodding. He was silent for a moment, thinking of one last question to ask Ink, maybe one or two more, he would see. “Tell me a bit about yourself,” he decided, smiling. It would be nice to start to learn things about Ink, however, he would just need to see where these questions and their answers took him.
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
"Ah, it's just low self-esteem," replied Emberspirit, remembering she had been the same way when she had graduated from her apprenticeship. She could already tell the tom wasn't very accepting, but not exactly arrogant either...
He nodded,” Yes. She picked up my arrogance I think, as I am occassionally arrogant, when bossed around.” He chuckled,” It’s hard to believe that when she was six moons old she was shy as a mouse.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 10th, 2017, 07:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorykit frowned. She really wanted to try it, but from the apprentice's expression, she assumed it wasn't a good idea. She frowned, then perked up again.
"Have you eaten stuff like this before?" She asked, flicking her tail toward the prey.
He snorted,” No. I’m not mousebrainned, unlike my brother who has tried it and spent a day or two in Daypaw’s den.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Andrei isn't here

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Rain pelted down outside the warrior’s den, warriors were huddled close together trying to keep each other warm. The snow outside was brown and mushy, the young kits in the nursery had no interest in jumping around in it. Which was surprising because it was usually a rain-or-shine situation for them, it was probably just too cold.

Junipertail sat huddled in the mess of cats, even though it was freezing, it was uncomfortably hot for her. She tried to push herself out of the huddled bunch but it was too compact for her to leave. She sighed and prayed to StarClan that the rain would stop so she could finally leave. She gazed around her to look at her clan mates, for some odd reason, all their faces were slick with what looked like worry and fear. It was just rain, what could be wrong. Leaning into the ear of one cat next to her, she asked, “Why does everyone look so worried? It's just raining.”
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:22 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
He snorted,” No. I’m not mousebrainned, unlike my brother who has tried it and spent a day or two in Daypaw’s den.”
Ivorykit pricked her ears and looked at the tom, her eyes sparkling. She watched, fascinated, at all his different emotions within a few minutes. Her gaze fixed on his muzzle and concentrated on the way it moved. She recognized the word of brother and mousebrained.
"Who's you' broth'?" She asked, her blue and green eyes shifting to meet his own gaze.
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorykit pricked her ears and looked at the tom, her eyes sparkling. She watched, fascinated, at all his different emotions within a few minutes. Her gaze fixed on his muzzle and concentrated on the way it moved. She recognized the word of brother and mousebrained.
"Who's you' broth'?" She asked, her blue and green eyes shifting to meet his own gaze.
Elmpaw sighed,” Dungpaw. Weird name, I know. He’s not the brightest apprentice out there.”

Closed Thread