Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 3rd, 2018, 04:59 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Reedkit was surprised Soulkit hadn't picked up on what a warrior was yet," A warrior is a cat who's fully grown and hunts and fights for the clan."
Soulkit nodded. That he understood. “Oh, okay then,” he said, still kneading the moss with his claws, but hardly realizing that he was doing it still doing it. “I can fight,” he meowed in a disant tone, the words directed not at Reedkit, but at himself rather.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:00 PM
I am someone, somewhere

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Soulkit blinked, digging his claws into the pine needles underpaw and not tearing his gaze away from the tomcat. He really wasn't sure what to think, although he knew better than to trust him. After a moment, he hunched over slightly, still watching the tom. “Prove it,” he meowed, his tone remaining exactly the same as before, calm and monotonous. The black and white kit settled into a comfortable crouch with his forepaws tucked under him. He made no move to even touch the animal as he gazed at the tom, waiting.
Blackclaw wasn't generally a cat to lose his patience, but Soulkit was making him angry for no general reason. Blackclaw rolled his eyes at the young tom's remark, crouching down to sniff the marsh animal. He took a small bite and sat up, letting the flavor set on his tongue. He chewed the frog and swallowed, returning his gaze to the thin, bony kit. "Satisfied?" He asked, pushing the frog with his paw towards the former loner. "Will you TRY it, at least?" The older tom was getting a bit restless at the kit's tactics. He obviously didn't want to eat, and Blackclaw needed to go hunt to feed the elders.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Soulkit nodded. That he understood. “Oh, okay then,” he said, still kneading the moss with his claws, but hardly realizing that he was doing it still doing it. “I can fight,” he meowed in a disant tone, the words directed not at Reedkit, but at himself rather.
He blinked," Kit fighting, most kits can, no kit can fight like a warrior." he meowed trying to imagine a rouge fighting under six moons old.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:05 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He blinked," Kit fighting, most kits can, no kit can fight like a warrior." he meowed trying to imagine a rouge fighting under six moons old.
Soulkit looked away, blinking for a moment. “Do warriors use their claws?” he asked after a moment. He knew that he'd never met a cat who didn't, but he still had to ask. He used this claws, his mother used his claws, cats that'd attacked his mother and him used their claws. But everything was strange here, so he didn't know.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 05:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Soulkit looked away, blinking for a moment. “Do warriors use their claws?” he asked after a moment. He knew that he'd never met a cat who didn't, but he still had to ask. He used this claws, his mother used his claws, cats that'd attacked his mother and him used their claws. But everything was strange here, so he didn't know.
Reedkit blinked Who doesn't..he nodded," Yes. Though you keep them sheathed in training." he meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 3rd, 2018, 06:37 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Blackclaw wasn't generally a cat to lose his patience, but Soulkit was making him angry for no general reason. Blackclaw rolled his eyes at the young tom's remark, crouching down to sniff the marsh animal. He took a small bite and sat up, letting the flavor set on his tongue. He chewed the frog and swallowed, returning his gaze to the thin, bony kit. "Satisfied?" He asked, pushing the frog with his paw towards the former loner. "Will you TRY it, at least?" The older tom was getting a bit restless at the kit's tactics. He obviously didn't want to eat, and Blackclaw needed to go hunt to feed the elders.
Soulkit watched him with a calm expression on his face. He could tell that this tom was.... He didn't know how to describe it exactly, but his mood had suddenly changed to a slightly less pleasant one. Soulkit knew that he had this affect on a lot of car, though he wasn't sure why. He could help the way he was, and was only reacting this way so he could survive. That was probably one of the only reasons he did anything. Otherwise, he would've left by now. He nodded, his eyes widening slightly, his face becoming completely emotionless. Lowering his head, he took a bite out of the strange creature, but not once did his dull, expressionless green hues leave the older tomcat. He swallowed it, barely taking his time to chew it. He didn't like it, but it didn't matter. If it wasn't going to kill him, then that was all that mattered. He wasn't going to complain. “There,” he said flatly, straightening up and still watching the tom.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:06 PM
I am someone, somewhere

Quote:

Soulkit watched him with a calm expression on his face. He could tell that this tom was.... He didn't know how to describe it exactly, but his mood had suddenly changed to a slightly less pleasant one. Soulkit knew that he had this affect on a lot of car, though he wasn't sure why. He could help the way he was, and was only reacting this way so he could survive. That was probably one of the only reasons he did anything. Otherwise, he would've left by now. He nodded, his eyes widening slightly, his face becoming completely emotionless. Lowering his head, he took a bite out of the strange creature, but not once did his dull, expressionless green hues leave the older tomcat. He swallowed it, barely taking his time to chew it. He didn't like it, but it didn't matter. If it wasn't going to kill him, then that was all that mattered. He wasn't going to complain. “There,” he said flatly, straightening up and still watching the tom.
Blackclaw sighed ever so slightly. "I've got to go hunt for the camp. Um... See you around?" The tom knew it was odd for an warrior to engage with any kit without real relation, but he felt that the kit needed some kind of...friend. And the only other kits in the clan that seemed interested in him were Shadekit, the half-clan. Blackclaw dipped his head in parting to the young tom and headed for the camp opening.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:22 PM
I am someone, somewhere

(Funny to see you in the nursery @Vortex )
Shadekit stepped into the nursery, her ears flattened against her head and her tail dragging against the ground. She had just been scolded harshly for accidentally falling inside the warriors den. She hardly glanced at the other kits, and padded towards her lonely corner at the end of the den. She hadn't had anyone exactly jump at the idea of fostering the 2 moon, half heritage kit. She felt like a burden to anyone of the camp. She sighed, remembering her mother's expressionless face as she passed her over the ThunderClan/ShadowClan border to her Father, Pinefrost, who died only a week later in a battle. She had learned to just eat normal prey, though she sometimes brought it up. Shadekit sat down, curling her tail over her paws and pricked her ears at the two kits chatter.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:18 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Blackclaw sighed ever so slightly. "I've got to go hunt for the camp. Um... See you around?" The tom knew it was odd for an warrior to engage with any kit without real relation, but he felt that the kit needed some kind of...friend. And the only other kits in the clan that seemed interested in him were Shadekit, the half-clan. Blackclaw dipped his head in parting to the young tom and headed for the camp opening.
Soulkit shrugged indifferently at the older tomcat. “Maybe,” he responded monotonously, shrugging as he watched the cat go, really not caring. He stared down at the piece of prey in front of him. It tasted bad, but he really didn't care. Shaking his head, he took another bite and swallowed it quickly, but could only manage half the food before he was full, and pushed it away carefully. The black and white kit then settled back down with his paws tucked under his chest, watching the other cats in camp with little interest.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:38 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Zephyrfrost sat in the ShadowClan clearing, looking around camp for his apprentice, Blackpaw. Where is she?, he thought. The calico tom lashed his tail in annoying.

@Fuzzyfeline

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread