Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 28th, 2018, 01:41 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Mountainpaw lazed around the camp, in her favorite spot beneath the big tall pine tree outside ShadowClan camp. It towered over her, providing her with darkness and a crisp coolness that soothed her body. Unlike other clanmates of hers, she enjoyed leaf-bare and leaf-fall. She liked seeing her breath in the air. Flicking her ears, the young adolescent was concealed by the shade. She was almost invisible if it wasn't for her pale yellow eyes. Gazing at her clanmates bustling around, she spotted Funguspaw. She hadn't had much interaction with the apprentice but she figured why not say hello. They were denmates afterall. Lifting her slim, lean body, the molly padded over toward the apprentice's den. "A little late getting up are we?" she said her honey-suckle sweet voice, grinning over at him.
Funguspaw jumped at a sound on his blind side, otherwise know as the eyeless side of his head. He swerved around so he could see who had approached his and sighed in relief as he realized it was just another ShadowClan apprentice. Mountain was her name? Yeah, probably. He nodded sheepishly,"I-I was supposed to be up before sunrise... Oh gosh... Have I missed the patrol I was supposed to be on?" he worried. His mentor, Stormclaw was more of an easy-going mentor so Funguspaw knew that he wouldn't get on to him. He was just worried that he'd missed an important lesson, or a patrol had one less cat because of him. But he shook it off, remembering how selfish it was to feel sorry for himself when others went through much much worse than him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:40 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Rubinaito

Having found some time to himself tallwhisker slid to the ground, the dryest patch of land in all camp. The one slightly elevated from all the melting snow and ice followed by the massive puddles. It was a perfect place to just settle and let out a deep sigh. Since the flood of last season he could recall how the clearing had changed, things had shifted and the ground slopped inwards on itself, causing this season to be an awful collection of runoff. Great. the Tom had picked out one of the first fish of the season settling it down between his paws and diving right into it. He had no hesitation since he had been out two times already this morning on a patrol and a hunting trip which both where quite nice, but he saw all he needed to see and just needed time to eat. Peeling back the scales on the fish toward the pink flesh tallwhisker began to pluck out the bones and toss them aside licking off all the possible remainder of meat he could possibly muster up. With a deep and relieved sigh the Tom finished and settled his head down onto his paws than running his pink tongue along the lines of his jaws to clean off anything left behind. With a deep intake of breath he let out a sigh before curling up into a ball and only cracking his eyes open just a bit to see everyone around him.

“A ShadowClan cat eating fish? That’s something you don’t see everyday...” Nightshade purred, slinking out of the shadows and sniffing the scattered remains of the fleshy pink prey, her green eyes focused on Tallwhisker all the while. “My name is Nightshade. And you’re Tallwhisker.” Nightshade licked her jaws slightly, her green gaze greedily looking over Tallwhisker as if he was a piece of prey she was about to pick up and devour. She took a seat nearby the lanky tom, stretching her paws out and cooling her tail around her haunches for a moment. “You have something I want. My question to you is, what do you want?” Her mannerisms were quick, concise; the molly wasn’t wasting any time with idle chatter. Directness was what she needed to obtain the things she needed and this encounter with Tallwhisker wasn’t going to change anything. She stared at him, cold gaze unwavering and her body unmoving. Each of her hairs seemed to stand still despite the soft breeze blowing about, her presence slightly eerie and yet enticing.
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:15 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she felt the tom's tail wrap around her, her eyes widened and she quickly looked up at him, almost melting at the sensation that followed next, she loved it when someone brushed her ears like that, it reminded her of her parents, they often had done this and she had grown fond of it, she lightly pressed her body against his and closed her eyes, her fur pressed against the tom's. "I-I can't wait either, Maplepaw..." She mewed, her voice surprisingly softer... and a lot less stressed.
A purr rumbled in the Toms throat as the she-cat pressed her body against his, keeping his tail wrapped around her as he lapped at her ears. Maplepaw would never admit it but it was obvious he had strong feelings for his clanmate and just wished they were warriors now, The apprentince was planning on asking Snakepaw to be his mate once they were given their warrior names "I L-" he paused, he didn't want to say it
Old March 28th, 2018, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
A purr rumbled in the Toms throat as the she-cat pressed her body against his, keeping his tail wrapped around her as he lapped at her ears. Maplepaw would never admit it but it was obvious he had strong feelings for his clanmate and just wished they were warriors now, The apprentince was planning on asking Snakepaw to be his mate once they were given their warrior names "I L-" he paused, he didn't want to say it
The apprentice remained pressed against the tom, her head pressed against his chest, in all honesty, she had always kind of had an eye on him herself, though, being the little shy she-cat she was, she kept i to herself. Snakepaw's eyes widened as he started speaking and looked up at him."W-What was that?" She asked, her cheeks taking a deeper shade of red.
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:07 PM

Quote:
The apprentice remained pressed against the tom, her head pressed against his chest, in all honesty, she had always kind of had an eye on him herself, though, being the little shy she-cat she was, she kept i to herself. Snakepaw's eyes widened as he started speaking and looked up at him."W-What was that?" She asked, her cheeks taking a deeper shade of red.
"N-Nothing!" Maplepaw stammered as his gaze moved down to his paws, he was about to admit that he liked Snakepaw! He shook his head before speaking "I like you Snakepaw" And with that he went back to lapping her ears
Old March 28th, 2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
"N-Nothing!" Maplepaw stammered as his gaze moved down to his paws, he was about to admit that he liked Snakepaw! He shook his head before speaking "I like you Snakepaw" And with that he went back to lapping her ears
Snakepaw gave him a confused look at first, her eyes widening before she started kneading at the ground, her eyes closing as a loud purr rose down her throat, he had confessed! She remained pressed against the tom. "I like you too, Maplepaw." She mewed softly, breathing in his scent.
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Snakepaw gave him a confused look at first, her eyes widening before she started kneading at the ground, her eyes closing as a loud purr rose down her throat, he had confessed! She remained pressed against the tom. "I like you too, Maplepaw." She mewed softly, breathing in his scent.
Maplepaw just sat there purring, his long thick furred tail curled around Snakepaw "Do you think Maybe we could..End up together once we are warriors..?" he asked,claws sinking into the dirt as he realized what he just asked. First confessing now asking about being mates soon!!
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[ My apologies that this is late! I’m kind of a scatterbrained >.< ]

Just as Daturapaw padded away, her tail held high and her head held up, she didn’t notice where she was going, so she had bumped into Nightfallpaw, her older half-brother. The multi-colored tom had immediately let out a growl towards his younger sibling. Naturally, Daturapaw wasn’t afraid of her siblings - as many as they were - Nightfallpaw did little to scare her. She was able to get along well with Twilightpaw and Eveningpaw, on the other paw. Nightfallpaw was just a bit too bossy for her liking. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be hiding in a hole before someone pushes you in one?” Nightfallpaw snickered. However, Daturapaw simply rolled her eyes and padded onwards, brushing past her sibling without a fright in her expression.
Nightfallpaw watched as Daturapaw sauntered away. An unusual wave of confidence settling within her. Who is she trying to show off for? It appeared in that way that Daturapaw was showing uncanny bravery. Nightfallpaw knee not to underestimate his sibling just because of how tiny she was, but still...like any brother, he got a real joy out of annoying her. Turning his head, he caught his best friend only a few distances from him. Nightfallpaw had let out a huff of air...now understanding why Daturapaw was behaving in such a manner. Nightfallpaw trotted towards Smokepaw, a broad smile on his ever-so-charming expression. Approaching his grumpy best friend (as he dubbed him) Nightfallpaw playfully whacked him with his tail. “Wassup, Smokey!” He exclaimed, whimsically. It was still quite early for Nightfallpaw to be awake, as he had the habit of sleeping in. Being the heavy sleeper that he was, he took more than a few times to...successfully awaken the Maine coon. Now that he was up and bustling about - the twinkle in his eye meant that he was ready to start trouble. And, who was better to start trouble than with his main cat? His right paw? His best friend? But first.... “Why was Daturapaw talking to you?” He asked, a little bit curious that his sister - who hardly ever talked to others and usually stayed in her own little corner would approach a tom like Smokepaw. “I didn’t think the two of you were,” He wiggled his nose. “Friends.” The word sounded so...foreign. Like it wasn’t right for Daturapaw to associate herself with any cat that Nightfallpaw was friends with. The tom plopped down next to his friend, his ears twitching. He noted to himself that he needed to speak to Daturapaw about her limitations. He didn’t like her trying to be friends with who he considered to be his friends. Especially if they were his best friends.

@Boba Fett
Old March 28th, 2018, 10:40 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Aww, Onestrike don't worry I'm, not starving sweetheart~" Nettleleap purred, hoping the tom wasn't worrying too much about her, "But, if you really insist I'll take a tiny bite." She mewed dipping her head down to take a mouthful of the feathery fowl hoping it would appease her mate, "I swear my darling sometimes you coddle me just a tad too much but, don't worry you're still my extraordinary brave panther all the same~" Nettleleap hummed, pushing the pigeon back to Onestrike as she idly started to groom herself, "And don't fret leaf-bare is at it's dying breath so I don't know why in StarClan's name I'd be cold."

@Radler
[OOC: aah I'm sorry this is so late lol, ty for reminding me! been struggling a bit with the direction of like all of my roleplays]

Onestrike, finally appeased, settled into a crouch over the pigeon and took a few swift bites of the bird, chewing slowly as he looked up at his grey and white mate as she groomed herself. Moving on from his earlier fretting, he mewed, "I think I may be getting an apprentice soon. Cats keep telling me I should have started training someone by now, but I don't know... my apprenticeship was so dull and I can't imagine being a mentor would be any better."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 28th, 2018, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Maplepaw just sat there purring, his long thick furred tail curled around Snakepaw "Do you think Maybe we could..End up together once we are warriors..?" he asked,claws sinking into the dirt as he realized what he just asked. First confessing now asking about being mates soon!!
Cuddling Maplepaw, Snakepaw sure seemed to love the spot she was in right now, cuddling with her crush. Her gaze met his at his question and she blushed like crazy, wow, that sure went fast, she felt not only her cheeks heat up, but her whole body. "W-Well... At this rate, I believe you know the answer to that question." She mewed.
Closed Thread