Today 03:51 PM

Old December 15th, 2016, 04:35 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

(No one is gunna attackkkkkk)
Moonfang nodded and layed in the log. She thought about Sapphirestorm, and wondered where he was. She also thought about her kits, and then her mind drifted to Darkoak. She shook her head in annoyance. She liked Darkoak, sure but she doubted he cared the same.
Nightfang please!!!))))
Old December 15th, 2016, 08:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Nightfang please!!!))))
(fiiiiiine!)
Nightfang pounced from the bushes, landing infront of Darkoak, but then he lunged to attack him.
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:17 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Tiny Moony @Raggedclaw
Redpool stopped once they were away from the noise so he could actually hear Harepaw when she spoke without trying to shout over the screeches of battle. “Did you get hurt at all?” he asked, turning to look at Harepaw.
Old December 15th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
@Tiny Moony @Raggedclaw
Redpool stopped once they were away from the noise so he could actually hear Harepaw when she spoke without trying to shout over the screeches of battle. “Did you get hurt at all?” he asked, turning to look at Harepaw.
Harepaw looks down at her paws, knowing what's coming. "...A few scratches... nothing big."
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:09 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw looks down at her paws, knowing what's coming. "...A few scratches... nothing big."
“Alright. But still, you should've stayed safe. What if you'd died?” he wasn't really that made, as there was no harm done, and she'd actually helped him by drawing him away from Cucumberpickle, so he owed her that. He shifted, feeling strangely uncomfortable.
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Alright. But still, you should've stayed safe. What if you'd died?” he wasn't really that made, as there was no harm done, and she'd actually helped him by drawing him away from Cucumberpickle, so he owed her that. He shifted, feeling strangely uncomfortable.
She looks up at him with an intense gaze, murmuring softly. "And what if YOU had died?"
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:33 PM

Blazingnight watched the tom with careful eyes as they made their way through the dense forest. The pine needles felt cold and soft beneath her paws. She wanted to make sure he was making out okay. It had been a long time since he'd begun walking, but she still had her worries and didn't want to push his boundaries with the injury. "How's it feel?" She asked softly, trying to turn her focus from anything but him. It was hard, with all going on and training her apprentice the past few moons they hadn't had a lot of alone time. Though the forest was beautiful this time of year. There was a tick snow on the ground and everything was white, brown and green. The smell of the pines was strongest at this time of year too. Thankfully her dense coat protected her from the cold, and she had tufts from her maine coon heritage that protected her pads from the cold of the snow. She let her tail trail against his as they walked side by side, trying to go slow to keep pace with the brown tom.

Last edited by Ever; December 15th, 2016 at 10:34 PM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:49 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
She looks up at him with an intense gaze, murmuring softly. "And what if YOU had died?"
Redpool sighed, not really wanting to answer that. “Then I'd be dead. Thanks for getting me I suppose....” he muttered, though there was a hunt of playfulness iin the gray tabby's tone, and he cuffed her lightly over the ears. “But neither of us are dead, so we needn't worry about that.”
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Walking alongside his mate brought a certain sense of peace to the tom's mind as he moved through the pine forest, his breath cold and visible in the air before him. "It's nothing too bad," he meowed, shaking one paw as if to further show that. "It's the cold more than anything that bothers me, but walking keeps these broken paws of mine warm more than sitting around in a stone den." Hazel eyes roamed over her fur more than the area around them, memorizing every stripe in her pelt as if he hadn't already. "Don't worry."
Old December 15th, 2016, 10:59 PM

She was happy to hear that. If he was healing and able to get around that was a good sign. Though she would miss him if he ever chose to leave her den. It had started as a place for him to hide away from the elder's den and the med cat den, but then it had stuck. It was too nice to have him to curl into at the end of a long day. She pressed her pelt against his, hoping that her insulated pelt would offer him some form of heat, and she let off a soft purr. "I'm glad that you are more mobile. Maybe you'll even be able to go on border patrols." She said, her voice cheerful and hopeful. She knew he longed to be a warrior again, it was being that strong character that defined him. She'd love to see that spark of confidence in his eyes again. She twisted her head to give him an affectionate nuzzle on his shoulder. "I'd take you as soon as you are feeling like you can walk such a distance." Her golden eyes studied his facial features. There was a light breeze that tussled his fur atop his hair, that dense tuft. She loved that feature on him, it was part of what had made him unique and caught her eye back when she'd first fallen for him.