by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM

Old December 8th, 2022, 10:06 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Shadow's Break

Humming as she walked, Dappledleaf was soon in Shadow's Break. Time for a nice hunt! She sat and waited for Stoneflight to appear, long tail swishing on the ground.

{ @Airiaty }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old December 8th, 2022, 08:18 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger's whiskers twitched in amusement at Tallpaw's excitement. He was glad he'd gotten an apprentice so willing to learn and not one of the snotty brats that most of them seemed to be like. "Yep, that's correct. Why don't you look for the mallow leaves, and I'll look for some moss?" the warrior suggested as he moved to start searching the base of the trees for the springy plant.

@Wings
Old December 8th, 2022, 08:58 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Tallpaw-
@NinjaBloss

"Okay!" Tallpaw purred in response, then quickly bounding away. She was sure to keep her eyes glued to the group but she of course missed multiple medium sized patches because of her excitement. But then, she came to the absolute motherload of mallow. Purring excitedly, she got to work, carefully plucking each individual plant and putting them in a pile for her to carry. After she had collected what she thought was enough, she opened her maw wide and held them hilariously in her jaw. Trotting proudly over to Slytiger with her bounty.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old December 9th, 2022, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maple. View Post
Humming as she walked, Dappledleaf was soon in Shadow's Break. Time for a nice hunt! She sat and waited for Stoneflight to appear, long tail swishing on the ground.

{ @Airiaty }

<Stoneflight>
Stoneflight stalked across the damp leaves, his brown fur clean. His amber eyes surveyed his surroundings and he saw Dappledleaf. He greeted the she-cat with a nod then breathed in the fresh pine smell. He then pricked his ears for any prey.
Old December 11th, 2022, 02:24 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

With a nod to her patrolmate, Dappledleaf stood and padded off to start her own hunt. She opened her jaws and soon found the scent of mouse and shrew. That was a good sign, that even in the throes of leafbare, there were still some living creatures.

She stalked the creatures and soon found the mouse. It was a tad thin but it was better than nothing. She crouched low to the ground and crept throught the underbrush. Once she was close enough, the queen pounced upon the mouse, killing it with a swift bite to the neck.

The shrew, on the other paw, was a bit more hidden and difficult to catch. She found on the edge of an icy stream, scrabbling among the rushes and grasses. She soon caught that as well, and had two furry creatures dangling by their tails from her jaws. Although muffled by the two other pieces of prey in her maw, she scented squirrel. She tried to catch it but it managed to scramble away from her at the last second.

{ @Airiaty - gonna wrap my post up ^^ }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old December 12th, 2022, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maple. View Post
With a nod to her patrolmate, Dappledleaf stood and padded off to start her own hunt. She opened her jaws and soon found the scent of mouse and shrew. That was a good sign, that even in the throes of leafbare, there were still some living creatures.

She stalked the creatures and soon found the mouse. It was a tad thin but it was better than nothing. She crouched low to the ground and crept throught the underbrush. Once she was close enough, the queen pounced upon the mouse, killing it with a swift bite to the neck.

The shrew, on the other paw, was a bit more hidden and difficult to catch. She found on the edge of an icy stream, scrabbling among the rushes and grasses. She soon caught that as well, and had two furry creatures dangling by their tails from her jaws. Although muffled by the two other pieces of prey in her maw, she scented squirrel. She tried to catch it but it managed to scramble away from her at the last second.

{ @Airiaty - gonna wrap my post up ^^ }

Stoneflight scrambled against the hard icy floor, in pursuit of a squirrel, the squirrel’s nails clacked against the cold ground, running for it’s life. Stoneflight leapt, grabbing the squirrel by it’s tail, then pulled it to the ground. He bit the neck and looked up and decided to bury it underneath a snowy tree.

(Alright!)
Old December 12th, 2022, 10:56 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Slytiger managed to scrounge up a few pieces of moss that weren't wholly frozen and brittle. He turned around in time to see Tallpaw trotting up to him proudly, and he gave her a grin in return. "Good job, Tallpaw. Ready to head back to camp?" he asked as he began to head back in that direction.

[+2 moss] @Wings
Old December 16th, 2022, 03:17 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

-Tallpaw-
@NinjaBloss

"Yep!" Her voice was muffled by saliva and plants but you could hear the enthusiasm in her voice even through it.
+3 Mallow
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; December 16th, 2022 at 03:17 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2022, 02:09 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

The trek to Shadow’s Break was long and rather taxing. The only landmark that was further from camp was Hidden Haven. As the protective brambles surrounding the clearing came into view, Shadowfur felt relief. They were finally here.

The stream had frozen over, taking away one of ShadowClan’s water sources. A few browning herbs poked through the snow, but Shadowfur was certain those would soon be dead. This was certainly not a time for anyone to get terribly ill or injured.

Turning to his patrol, Shadowfur gave his instructions. “Let’s split up and hunt in different areas near here, so we don’t scare off one another’s prey. Be careful you don’t trample any of the remaining herbs here, sad in condition as they are.” He drew a sharp, clean line in the snow with a claw. “Meet at this marker when you’ve caught at least one piece of prey. I won’t punish anyone if they’re unable to find any, since leaf-bare seems to be in full swing now.”

( @Oceanflower @Peril )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 23rd, 2022, 03:55 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

The trek to Shadow’s Break was long and rather taxing. The only landmark that was further from camp was Hidden Haven. As the protective brambles surrounding the clearing came into view, Shadowfur felt relief. They were finally here.

The stream had frozen over, taking away one of ShadowClan’s water sources. A few browning herbs poked through the snow, but Shadowfur was certain those would soon be dead. This was certainly not a time for anyone to get terribly ill or injured.

Turning to his patrol, Shadowfur gave his instructions. “Let’s split up and hunt in different areas near here, so we don’t scare off one another’s prey. Be careful you don’t trample any of the remaining herbs here, sad in condition as they are.” He drew a sharp, clean line in the snow with a claw. “Meet at this marker when you’ve caught at least one piece of prey. I won’t punish anyone if they’re unable to find any, since leaf-bare seems to be in full swing now.”

( @Oceanflower @Peril )

Fallenflower nodded at Shadowfurs instructions and headed off towards the left. She stuck her tail up in confidence, she was sure she would at least catch something ... or maybe nothing. The weather was cold now, being leaf bare and all, but Fallenflower was determined to find something ... to catch at least one piece of prey.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):