Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Juniper's eyes widened. She felt the sudden urge to take notes, for she could tell their form and technique was perfect. She could see their different styles of fighting, and how it made each one vulnerable but also strong. She searched for Batholomew's open spots and saw that he favored brute strength as opposed to aimed blows. She tilted her head as the fast movement increased, entranced by the steady motion of punches and kicks.
Rein had got hit in her chest by his fist which caused the faunus to backflip On Her Feet. Bartholomews Tail had Blasted Some Spikes At The Cat Faunus But She Dodged All Of Them By Doing A Spin In Mid Air , She hissed again and Used Her Speed To Hit Him Quickly She USed Her Strength TO Give One Last Final Blow To His Jaw and It Send Him Crashing INto The Wall. rein snarled
" Like I Said Never Call Me Black Cat Ever Unless You Wanna End Up Dead By My Hands " She Threatened . Bartholomew Was Unconcious As Rein Walked Off With A Huff

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Rein had got hit in her chest by his fist which caused the faunus to backflip On Her Feet. Bartholomews Tail had Blasted Some Spikes At The Cat Faunus But She Dodged All Of Them By Doing A Spin In Mid Air , She hissed again and Used Her Speed To Hit Him Quickly She USed Her Strength TO Give One Last Final Blow To His Jaw and It Send Him Crashing INto The Wall. rein snarled
" Like I Said Never Call Me Black Cat Ever Unless You Wanna End Up Dead By My Hands " She Threatened . Bartholomew Was Unconcious As Rein Walked Off With A Huff
Juniper glanced at Bartholomew quickly before scurrying after Rein. "So, is your class over then? I mean, I don't think the bell's going to ring yet..." Juniper glanced between the two fighters and softly asked Rein, "so you and Bartholomew... Is there like a grudge or something? Because that was not just boxing for class."
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Juniper glanced at Bartholomew quickly before scurrying after Rein. "So, is your class over then? I mean, I don't think the bell's going to ring yet..." Juniper glanced between the two fighters and softly asked Rein, "so you and Bartholomew... Is there like a grudge or something? Because that was not just boxing for class."
Rein looked at juniper from the corner of her eye and her torn ear twitched with a snort " Bartholomew and I ... Have a bad past .. He always called me black cat. He's more of a bully " she said and sat on the bench in the gym her tail was on her lap as she leaned against the wall. Her left eye twitched she was still a little angry .

Old November 13th, 2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Rein looked at juniper from the corner of her eye and her torn ear twitched with a snort " Bartholomew and I ... Have a bad past .. He always called me black cat. He's more of a bully " she said and sat on the bench in the gym her tail was on her lap as she leaned against the wall. Her left eye twitched she was still a little angry .
Juniper gave her a sad look, "I wish I could help." She had had some experience with bullying, but not much because the others normally ignored her.
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Juniper gave her a sad look, "I wish I could help." She had had some experience with bullying, but not much because the others normally ignored her.
She shrugged " at least I get to knock the lights out of him now , he should have gone to a different school . " Rein said
" my pain is a part of me " she added with a smile her tail flicked a few times , her ears twitched as she heard some one walking in , he had some glasses a scarf a walking stick , black short hair and a red flannel shirt he had eagle wings . He was the principle of this school . His name was Mistral
" what's going on here?! And why is there a unconscious student? Rein " he said as he narrowed his eyes his wings spread a little
" sorry sir " she said but mistrial just growled " not sorry enough apparently " he said and the cat looked down

Old November 13th, 2017, 04:47 PM

Quote:
She shrugged " at least I get to knock the lights out of him now , he should have gone to a different school . " Rein said
" my pain is a part of me " she added with a smile her tail flicked a few times , her ears twitched as she heard some one walking in , he had some glasses a scarf a walking stick , black short hair and a red flannel shirt he had eagle wings . He was the principle of this school . His name was Mistral
" what's going on here?! And why is there a unconscious student? Rein " he said as he narrowed his eyes his wings spread a little
" sorry sir " she said but mistrial just growled " not sorry enough apparently " he said and the cat looked down
Juniper gulped. She had no idea what to say... she had never been in trouble before! She didn't even know if it was just Rein, or her too. "Sir, if I may. The other student instigated the fight, he started throwing punches. Rein was defending herself," she said. She forgot who threw the first punches... but it didn't really matter. "The other student goaded Rein and all she could do was protect herself." Juniper said, trying to sound innocent while still protecting Rein.
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Juniper gulped. She had no idea what to say... she had never been in trouble before! She didn't even know if it was just Rein, or her too. "Sir, if I may. The other student instigated the fight, he started throwing punches. Rein was defending herself," she said. She forgot who threw the first punches... but it didn't really matter. "The other student goaded Rein and all she could do was protect herself." Juniper said, trying to sound innocent while still protecting Rein.
Mistral looked at juniper as his wings settle a little
" my dear why are you with this trouble maker? Juniper your brighter then she is and a good girl. But if what you say is true .... Rein won't be having detention . And by the by , I already knew rein caused this . She causes more fights then I can count " he said and smiled at juniper but growled at the cat faunus , who still had her ears down " concerning her .... Past " he added with a hint of disgust . He walked off . Rein hissed slightly

Old November 13th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Mistral looked at juniper as his wings settle a little
" my dear why are you with this trouble maker? Juniper your brighter then she is and a good girl. But if what you say is true .... Rein won't be having detention . And by the by , I already knew rein caused this . She causes more fights then I can count " he said and smiled at juniper but growled at the cat faunus , who still had her ears down " concerning her .... Past " he added with a hint of disgust . He walked off . Rein hissed slightly
Juniper frowned. She had liked the principle... until now. "What's his problem with you?" She asked. She watched as the principal walked around a corner and was out of sight. She looked around at the empty halls, thinking.
(Sorry, I'm lazy and don't feel like posting long stuff)
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Juniper frowned. She had liked the principle... until now. "What's his problem with you?" She asked. She watched as the principal walked around a corner and was out of sight. She looked around at the empty halls, thinking.
(Sorry, I'm lazy and don't feel like posting long stuff)
It be ok and I believe that's writers block you've got ^^ )
Rein looked up at the deer faunus and her tail flicked
" like he said it's my past.... It wasn't a very good one either ....so...yeah " she said and scratched both her cat ears and purred . She took a deep breath and exhaled , she looked at juniper again

Old November 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM

Quote:
It be ok and I believe that's writers block you've got ^^ )
Rein looked up at the deer faunus and her tail flicked
" like he said it's my past.... It wasn't a very good one either ....so...yeah " she said and scratched both her cat ears and purred . She took a deep breath and exhaled , she looked at juniper again
"Why would he judge you for your past? It's not his business, either." She frowned in the principal's general whereabouts. She sighed and looked over to Rein. "Would you tell me your past?" She asked quietly. She understood if Rein didn't want to elaborate... they hadn't known each other long.