Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM

Old February 25th, 2018, 04:39 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Elisha observed the man with interest in his blue gaze, watching his movements with a fiery intensity that matched Naruto's. Hearing Sol's growl only confirmed his suspicions and a wry smile stretched across his mouth. "Before I hear this story of yours... do you still have a master?" He asked with interest, stepping onto the railing beside Naruto. His eyes gleamed with intrigue, tilting Naruto's face up to look him in the eyes. He found Naruto interesting, just like Sol and Luna... if he wasn't so angry at the duo for what they had done prior to this meeting with Naruto, he'd be just as flirtatious with them as he was with Naruto. "Because every hound needs a fox." He murmured, his breath warm against Naruto's neck as he leaned in to whisper the words in his ear.

(Yes, Elisha is Polyromantic. His exploits are mostly romantic)
(I have mastered the art of flirting! Thank you my master *bows*)
*wipes tears * I’m so proud of you my student always remember to flirt with passion!! You have made me proud;^; )
What. The. Hell?
Which was both sol and Luna thought at that exact moment, their lord. As smart as he was handsome just flirted with the ultimate flirt of mythology! This fox along flirted a queen to ending her kingdom! He used his tricks to sink Alantis itself! This fox was the flirt of the seas! And yet their master just flirted with him! Sol and Luna were already tense and ready to attack Naruto who just stayed there staying quiet for a while than suddenly the so called flirt of the seas just started blushing madly, his fox ears were now out and pinned back against his head, now his fox whiskers were out and his nine tails were out and wagging softly as his now yellow fox eyes just looked away from the lord. His face was as red as a tomato “ no I don’t have a master...” he says trailing off his tails wagging happily as Luna and sol just stood there with wide eyes “ what.?”
Old February 25th, 2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
*wipes tears * I’m so proud of you my student always remember to flirt with passion!! You have made me proud;^; )
What. The. Hell?
Which was both sol and Luna thought at that exact moment, their lord. As smart as he was handsome just flirted with the ultimate flirt of mythology! This fox along flirted a queen to ending her kingdom! He used his tricks to sink Alantis itself! This fox was the flirt of the seas! And yet their master just flirted with him! Sol and Luna were already tense and ready to attack Naruto who just stayed there staying quiet for a while than suddenly the so called flirt of the seas just started blushing madly, his fox ears were now out and pinned back against his head, now his fox whiskers were out and his nine tails were out and wagging softly as his now yellow fox eyes just looked away from the lord. His face was as red as a tomato “ no I don’t have a master...” he says trailing off his tails wagging happily as Luna and sol just stood there with wide eyes “ what.?”
"You're so adorable~" Elisha purred, tilting Naruto's face back up and kissing him playfully on the bridge of his nose, right between the eyes. "I'll be your master, if you so wish." He drew away slowly, his blue eyes sparkling with a rather flirtatious confidence. He shifted his feet before jumping down from the railing and landing on the deck. His necklace swung back and forth gently, and he tapped it to change his form from a boy to a girl- the hair still choppy and short, but much more feminine. "If you prefer girls, then I can be one." She called over her shoulder, before tapping her necklace to turn back into a boy. He spun around to face Naruto, his hands on his hips. "How about it, darling Fox?" He asked, cheerfully.

(So the necklace is an old relic that can change ones gender to girl or boy if they so wish- it lets Elisha be who they want to be without worrying about being found out. If the necklace is taken off, they're stuck in the gender they were when it was taken off (i.e., Elisha becomes a girl again and the necklace is stolen, he stays a girl until he puts the necklace on again.))
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:05 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"You're so adorable~" Elisha purred, tilting Naruto's face back up and kissing him playfully on the bridge of his nose, right between the eyes. "I'll be your master, if you so wish." He drew away slowly, his blue eyes sparkling with a rather flirtatious confidence. He shifted his feet before jumping down from the railing and landing on the deck. His necklace swung back and forth gently, and he tapped it to change his form from a boy to a girl- the hair still choppy and short, but much more feminine. "If you prefer girls, then I can be one." She called over her shoulder, before tapping her necklace to turn back into a boy. He spun around to face Naruto, his hands on his hips. "How about it, darling Fox?" He asked, cheerfully.

(So the necklace is an old relic that can change ones gender to girl or boy if they so wish- it lets Elisha be who they want to be without worrying about being found out. If the necklace is taken off, they're stuck in the gender they were when it was taken off (i.e., Elisha becomes a girl again and the necklace is stolen, he stays a girl until he puts the necklace on again.))
ohhh awesome! :3)
Naruto pulls his spirit collar a bit and blushes even more if that was even possible, “ ... oh .. dear me..” he says watching him than her than.. he smiles “ yes.. if you can.. handle me.” He Says softly as he looks at the lord. “ I don’t mind any.. and oh..” he suddenly poofs up in a cloud of smoke and in his place was a small cute little fox. With a bell around his neck, he jumps onto the lords head and sits on his head “ fine. You may become my lord! But!... I demand a act of love from you! “ in this small form is where he doesn’t get so embarrassed as much as he was in human form which was useful however.. he was too cute to be taken seriously.
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:
ohhh awesome! :3)
Naruto pulls his spirit collar a bit and blushes even more if that was even possible, “ ... oh .. dear me..” he says watching him than her than.. he smiles “ yes.. if you can.. handle me.” He Says softly as he looks at the lord. “ I don’t mind any.. and oh..” he suddenly poofs up in a cloud of smoke and in his place was a small cute little fox. With a bell around his neck, he jumps onto the lords head and sits on his head “ fine. You may become my lord! But!... I demand a act of love from you! “ in this small form is where he doesn’t get so embarrassed as much as he was in human form which was useful however.. he was too cute to be taken seriously.
"Like what?" Elisha asked teasingly, picking the fox up, off his head and holding him in front of him. The small fox was extremely adorable, and Elisha was trying to hold in a bout of laughter. "How about a kiss? That is, if Sol and Luna won't get too jealous." He added, glancing back at the duo with a teasing gleam in his gaze.
Old February 25th, 2018, 05:23 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Like what?" Elisha asked teasingly, picking the fox up, off his head and holding him in front of him. The small fox was extremely adorable, and Elisha was trying to hold in a bout of laughter. "How about a kiss? That is, if Sol and Luna won't get too jealous." He added, glancing back at the duo with a teasing gleam in his gaze.
Luna and sol were already just in a half dragon form, Luna’s tail was slim and smooth but waving dangerously as her moon eyes glowed dangerously, sols tail was spiked and dangerous and his eyes had flames of the sun burning in them, Naruto licks the lords nose “ yes but how long can you last?” The little fox asks teasingly almost immediately Luna strikes at the fox who just jumps off Elisha and changes into his human form again this time completely normal and smiling happily “ it’s nice to be part of your crew my love~”
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Luna and sol were already just in a half dragon form, Luna’s tail was slim and smooth but waving dangerously as her moon eyes glowed dangerously, sols tail was spiked and dangerous and his eyes had flames of the sun burning in them, Naruto licks the lords nose “ yes but how long can you last?” The little fox asks teasingly almost immediately Luna strikes at the fox who just jumps off Elisha and changes into his human form again this time completely normal and smiling happily “ it’s nice to be part of your crew my love~”
Elisha threw his head back and let out a laugh filled with mirth and amusement at Luna and Sol's jealousy, as well as Naruto teasing them. He put his hands on his hips and gazed at them with a friendly, cheerful gleam in his gaze. "Luna, Sol, be nice." He teased, shifting to a more comfortable stance. He moved over and began gently rubbing behind their ears, knowing that it would calm them down a bit. "So jealous~" He purred.
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:47 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Elisha threw his head back and let out a laugh filled with mirth and amusement at Luna and Sol's jealousy, as well as Naruto teasing them. He put his hands on his hips and gazed at them with a friendly, cheerful gleam in his gaze. "Luna, Sol, be nice." He teased, shifting to a more comfortable stance. He moved over and began gently rubbing behind their ears, knowing that it would calm them down a bit. "So jealous~" He purred.
sol and Luna soon calmed down a bit even purring a bit as they nod “ ... yes my lord..” they said a bit stubbornly. Naruto smiles as he looks at them “ and about the act of love? When shall we do it? I do need that kiss to make sure I’m yours and yours alone”
Old February 25th, 2018, 06:48 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

(Hmm we need something big and dramatic to happen..)
Old February 28th, 2018, 02:33 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

bump
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old March 3rd, 2018, 07:23 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Lex still stood in her stance. Her eyes were still locked on Sano. Her grip on her handle was tighter.
bump
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer