Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:40 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He laughs loudly “ you remembered!!” He Says playfully as he holds him close “ Now that you remember me... “ he puts Tobias down and begins to smile softly. “ ... Tobias .. um.. “ he blushes a bit as he begins to hold his hand. “ um.. mind if we talk in private I can tell the captain is going to tease me again..” he says glaring at the man who gave some cat calls “ Take him home boy!!” The man says playfully as John sighs softly “ ... see?”

Tobias laughed as he was set back down. "Duh, who wouldn't!" he rubbed his friends head with a hand before brushing his own hair our of his face. "Private what's more private than-" he paused as he was interrupted by somone yelling across the yard. He chuckled gently "what'd you tell him Jonathan?" he said with a laugh with a gentle smile before getting up him up off his knee and leading him across the beach til they reached the pathway that lead back up into the town. "We could get to my house but that's afew yards away, or we can go to smiths place? The black smiths where I work is usually quiet around now"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:46 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Tobias laughed as he was set back down. "Duh, who wouldn't!" he rubbed his friends head with a hand before brushing his own hair our of his face. "Private what's more private than-" he paused as he was interrupted by somone yelling across the yard. He chuckled gently "what'd you tell him Jonathan?" he said with a laugh with a gentle smile before getting up him up off his knee and leading him across the beach til they reached the pathway that lead back up into the town. "We could get to my house but that's afew yards away, or we can go to smiths place? The black smiths where I work is usually quiet around now"

He blushes a bit laughing awkwardly “ .. some stuff..” he smiles softly as he begins to follow him. He smiles softly “ well if it’s closer the better.. “ he says with a soft warm smile as he follows him. Soon he looks around than he suddenly holds his hand “ .. Tobias, forgive me but... “ he blushes a bit as he begins to suddenl Let’s go “ .. to the closest place please.” He Says seeing more crew members that he knew dog whistle when they passed by. “ take care of the little lizard boy!” One of them said playfully. Making John even more embarrassed. “ god shut up bob!” He yells earning a laugh from the men as they left. “ they really can’t keep their mouths shut huh..” he smiles at Tobias. “ sorry about them”
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:51 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He blushes a bit laughing awkwardly “ .. some stuff..” he smiles softly as he begins to follow him. He smiles softly “ well if it’s closer the better.. “ he says with a soft warm smile as he follows him. Soon he looks around than he suddenly holds his hand “ .. Tobias, forgive me but... “ he blushes a bit as he begins to suddenl Let’s go “ .. to the closest place please.” He Says seeing more crew members that he knew dog whistle when they passed by. “ take care of the little lizard boy!” One of them said playfully. Making John even more embarrassed. “ god shut up bob!” He yells earning a laugh from the men as they left. “ they really can’t keep their mouths shut huh..” he smiles at Tobias. “ sorry about them”

He shrugged "it's a few minutes" he paused with surprise as he grabs his hand and confusion flooded his glance until the other men called out again. He glanced to the side again shrugging in confusion. "Little lizard boy, Jonathan what on earth is going on?" said Tobias stopping him the street "seriously your freaking me out"

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 08:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

He shrugged "it's a few minutes" he paused with surprise as he grabs his hand and confusion flooded his glance until the other men called out again. He glanced to the side again shrugging in confusion. "Little lizard boy, Jonathan what on earth is going on?" said Tobias stopping him the street "seriously your freaking me out"

He laughs softly “ .... forgive me but there is a reason why I left. I didn’t feel worthy enough to ask you something I’ve been meaning to ask for a long while.. um..” he begins to hold his hand and place it on his chest letting him feel.. his fast beating heart. “ even now after all these years my heart always beats so fast around you... for five years I’ve only been thinking about you.. for years you’ve tormented my dreams and been on my mind everyday... I missed you so much that I guess I couldn’t help but tell the boys why I even went on that ship.. because I didn’t want to be some weak guy for you... I know how much you’ve wanted to go out and explore the sea. And let me tell you it’s beautiful.. and I want to show you what she’s like but.. first I have to confess. I never thought of you as a friend.. I um... I’ve..” He blushes a bit as he smiles softly “ I’m in love with you! I’ve wanted to tell you that for so long that I love you so much. It hurt when I was away. But the thought of you and only you kept me going... so not only do I confess my love to you but..” he begins to go down on one knee and slip something onto Tobias hand, a ring with a beautiful black pearl attached to some black metal. “ I’m not a good jeweler but hi this one turned out great.. of course if you accept it and .. become my husband?”
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:28 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
He laughs softly “ .... forgive me but there is a reason why I left. I didn’t feel worthy enough to ask you something I’ve been meaning to ask for a long while.. um..” he begins to hold his hand and place it on his chest letting him feel.. his fast beating heart. “ even now after all these years my heart always beats so fast around you... for five years I’ve only been thinking about you.. for years you’ve tormented my dreams and been on my mind everyday... I missed you so much that I guess I couldn’t help but tell the boys why I even went on that ship.. because I didn’t want to be some weak guy for you... I know how much you’ve wanted to go out and explore the sea. And let me tell you it’s beautiful.. and I want to show you what she’s like but.. first I have to confess. I never thought of you as a friend.. I um... I’ve..” He blushes a bit as he smiles softly “ I’m in love with you! I’ve wanted to tell you that for so long that I love you so much. It hurt when I was away. But the thought of you and only you kept me going... so not only do I confess my love to you but..” he begins to go down on one knee and slip something onto Tobias hand, a ring with a beautiful black pearl attached to some black metal. “ I’m not a good jeweler but hi this one turned out great.. of course if you accept it and .. become my husband?”

Tobias was still smiling oblivious to what on earth was going on, you see Tobias didn't assume things instead he was oblivious to the obvious things going on around him sometimes. He didn't even flinch when he felt his heart. He tipped his head to the side "you excited to be home huh?" he said jokingly pulling his hand back with a slight laugh. Than suddenly he dropped onto his knee and than he fell awfully silent. His eyes widened and he turned pale before teetering and his feet... Than... BOOM he passed out and fell flat on his back in the middle of the street with a heavy thud.

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 08:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tobias was still smiling oblivious to what on earth was going on, you see Tobias didn't assume things instead he was oblivious to the obvious things going on around him sometimes. He didn't even flinch when he felt his heart. He tipped his head to the side "you excited to be home huh?" he said jokingly pulling his hand back with a slight laugh. Than suddenly he dropped onto his knee and than he fell awfully silent. His eyes widened and he turned pale before teetering and his feet... Than... BOOM he passed out and fell flat on his back in the middle of the street with a heavy thud.

*shakes head* boy too handsome for his own good making cuties passed out. He did buy Sasukes book.. XD)
He quickly panics “ Tobias?! Oh god!” He Says worryingly as he begins to immediately carry Tobias “ what did I do wrong?! Was it too much or..” his eyes widened remembering ( a joke that he took seriously) the words of the captain.
Boy once you get out of here you’ll be so dang handsome every woman will faint when they see you!! Go get them lizard boy!
He freaks out even more. Was he too handsome now?! Oh god what should he do?! What can he do?! He looks around than remembers where what Tobias said about his shop soon he just begins to run fast towards the shop, out of desperation he kicks down the door and immediately heads in placing Tobias on the table “ water I need..” he looks around soon finding a bucket of water “ too much! Should I.. “ he begins to hold the bucket in his hand and he takes a deep breath getting ready to dump the bucket on Tobias.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Roy had decided to retreat. He needed more men, Saduke's greatly outnumbered his own. He was now back on his boat speeding away from that wretched pirate ship. He sighed and looked down at his feet for a moment "What was that crazy Pirate talking about?" He murmured to himself, he was very confused.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Name: Antonio de Soto
Looks: https://t00.deviantart.net/DqMaue_M6...er-d8tx8r4.jpg
Role in the crew he could be a smuggler
Joining or already joined: already joined
If joining what are you before you join ?
IF joined what were you when you joined: Just a smuggler of goods
Weapon: daggers
Skills: Seduction
Weakness: people he can't seduce
Love interest: Open!
Other and questions: Nope
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Name: Antonio de Soto
Looks: https://t00.deviantart.net/DqMaue_M6...er-d8tx8r4.jpg
Role in the crew he could be a smuggler
Joining or already joined: already joined
If joining what are you before you join ?
IF joined what were you when you joined: Just a smuggler of goods
Weapon: daggers
Skills: Seduction
Weakness: people he can't seduce
Love interest: Open!
Other and questions: Nope
Accepted!
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:29 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
*shakes head* boy too handsome for his own good making cuties passed out. He did buy Sasukes book.. XD)
He quickly panics “ Tobias?! Oh god!” He Says worryingly as he begins to immediately carry Tobias “ what did I do wrong?! Was it too much or..” his eyes widened remembering ( a joke that he took seriously) the words of the captain.
Boy once you get out of here you’ll be so dang handsome every woman will faint when they see you!! Go get them lizard boy!
He freaks out even more. Was he too handsome now?! Oh god what should he do?! What can he do?! He looks around than remembers where what Tobias said about his shop soon he just begins to run fast towards the shop, out of desperation he kicks down the door and immediately heads in placing Tobias on the table “ water I need..” he looks around soon finding a bucket of water “ too much! Should I.. “ he begins to hold the bucket in his hand and he takes a deep breath getting ready to dump the bucket on Tobias.

Suddenly Tobias sat up smashing his head in the bucket that Jonathan held over his head causing it to spill over him anyways. With a scream he tumbled off the table hitting the dusty floor with yet another thud on the other side of the table. He grumbled nd rolled onto his stomach burtuknh his hands into his hair and just laying there for a moment as blood trickled down his forehead.

François Lelord